SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

She is scammer!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
AntiScamers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nonsense

Last edited by AntiScamers on Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:13 am; edited 2 times in total
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Antiscammers and welcome to the eater.

I hope you don't mind a suggestion . . .

If you've got this person's IP address, that helps. Also an intro letter or some email where she's (she's really a he) asked you for money. This is final proof that she's/he's a scammer. Anyone who baits her will want to be certain that she's not your real life ex girlfriend that your pissed with.

But I am quite certain it's a scammer because that ID is obviously photochopped. The pictures are also typical of Russian scammers. I haven't seen that particular girl before because I don't do women, but I am sure someone here will come along with further information.

Speaking of the pictures . . . I believe it's Eater policy that you decorate at least the ID with the word FAKE boldly printed across the middle of it. This stops other scammers from stealing it and using it to scam others. Personally, I'd add the words USED BY A SCAMMER across all of the photos. That series would be a nice find for any scammer.

Last, there are a few other sites across the net that you could add her information to, so that potential victims might be warned if they do a google search. Scamwarners.com is one and Romancescam.com is another.

Thanks and welcome again.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
AntiScamers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thx for advices OldBaglady
I'm really appreciate it!

I have no much time now and I'll answer on ur questions and advices soon
thx
AntiScamers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nonsense
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome AS, nice to have you here,

Are you baiting her? be sure to bait safe Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Antiscammer... am I right to assume that you were once scammed by this vlad?

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
AntiScamers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

our clients were scammed
we just post in the web mostly dangerous of them
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Antiscammers,

can you please get us an IP address, if you still have contact with the person who was scammed, please ask them if they can do it for us, the IP is what can prove to us that it is a scam but more importantly it will help, if they do not know about headers you could forward this to them, it realy is quite helpful to have it, please remove any of the vics details before posting them here, you can PM me here if you prefer and I will make sure that your clients details are not exposed

Quote:
How do I find an IP address?

Finding an IP address.

Hotmail
On ther upper right hand side of the screen you'll see "Options". Click on it, then go to "Mail Display Settings". Where it says "Message Headers", change the option to "Advanced". Once that's done, click on "OK" and you'll see the headers of all the emails you get sent.

Hushmail.com
Click on the email you want the header for
Click on the arrow beside "more options" on the right hand side
Click on "show actual message"

Yahoo
Open your email. Scroll to the bottom of it and click on "Full headers". There they are. Nice and simple.

Gmail
Open your email. Look for "More Options" next to the date the email was received. In the new set of options that pop up, look for "Show Original" and click on it. Your email will open up in a new page complete with headers.

Fastmail
On the same line as the subject, to the right of the screen you'll see "Show full header". Click it.

Using an external program to send and receive emails will send your IP address to the scammer as well. Only do this if you have emails already sent to you and you need to retrieve them for posting on the forum. NEVER USE THEM TO BAIT.

Outlook Express
I don't use OE myself, so if someone can confirm the method at http://www.wurd.com/cl_email_msie_headers.php works, please let me know.

Thunderbird
Open your email, hold down the Ctrl key and (while still holding it down) press U. Up pops a window with the headers.

MSN 7.5
Open the Inbox e-mail. Press Alt and Enter together presto there's the info.

Windows Live
Open up your inbox, right click on the email you want to check, then click on "View source".

If you have the new Yahoo, then this is how you check headers. Open the email and, where you see "compact header", left click and it'll give you the option to show the full headers in a window.

What to do with the headers
Now you have them, what do you need to look for? First up, check if The Bat! is there. It's a very sophisticated email program that lets you use multiple email accounts easily. That's why scammers love it so much. It's a legitimate piece of software designed for businesses that the scammers have latched onto. Make a note of the version number and post it in your report. Now, how to find that pesky IP address we keep talking about. Go to

http://headertool.apelord.com/headers

All you need to do with this site is copy the entire header and post it into the box. Be aware that some scammers forge the headers by using proxy servers, so you're not always going to get the result you expected. If that's the case, then try Googling it to see what other results you can find.

WHEN YOU POST THE HEADERS MAKE SURE YOU REMOVE YOUR OWN DETAILS OUT OF IT OR YOU'LL BE TARGETTED BY EVEN MORE SPAMMERS AND SCAMMERS!!

Just taking a look at the email address Click here it seems this girl is quite popular.

My problem is this;

The first few hits dont work

The next hit Is this one it was posted by you

This search result and it isn't to say the information on this site is right but, we cant say its wrong either, says that the email address has not been used in a scam

The next site doesn't open.

Here is a search on another email address and again, all the hits were posted by you

So lets try another email address, this one [email protected] <[email protected]> and again, every result was posted by you

The final email address is the same take a look for yourself

Ok, so scammers cant always be found by their email address alone we know that, I cant search on the name for 2 reasons, a scammer may have assumed the name and identity completely so what else is there to search on.

The phone number 8 hits here
The first hit Here cant be viewed unless I was a member and I am not joining up to a Tarrot site to see it

The second one doesn't work

Neither does the 3rd one.

I wont look at the others but they were all posted by the same person, notice the exact sentence with those details in every hit

I then searched on some script you posted above from the scammer and when I did that I got similiar results

The only thing remaining to search on your username, now we are getting some results Wink

Please, my gut feeling is that you are right, but if you cant provide us some proof then there is a chance that the pictures and the person are an ITP, you may not be the kind of person to do this but others may be after a relationship turned bad.

We can most likely find some proof by baiting the email addresses you provided us with but that can be a bit hit and miss as well and again, we dont like to bait when there is a chance that it is an ITP

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Antiscammers I'm really really confused here.

These scammers all have an email address affiliated with your website which claims to be an anti scam site:

[email protected]

[email protected]

What's going on here ?

Are these scammers you post around the internet competition? Confused

I'm rather troubled that you would claim to be able to retrieve lost money by charging victims almost 300 dollars for this service as the money victims loose, is lost....gone.

The only promise I can honestly see you keeping is posting the scammer all over the internet, which you appear to be doing. I have seen this scammer's info at all the sites you have posted at.

It's sad and quite despicable that you would victimize someone who has already had their heart broken and possibly lost a lot of money.

Quote:
1. We report the woman to various dating forums. We include her email addresses, the names she used, various details, and even the pictures she gave you. (of course your name will be anonymous during all of this)
2. We post her name, email addresses, details, and pictures on multiple blacklists that specialize in dating scams. Our aim is to put her out of business now!
3. We report her and all the details to the dating site where you first contacted her. That’s right; you’ve been through enough, so you shouldn’t have to fill out endless forms, causing you even more pain. Relax and let us fill out all the forms in triplicate.
4. Most important of all – We report this person to two government agencies. First we report her to the police department. It’s possible when she gets a call from the local police, that she may decide that giving you your money back is a far better solution than jail time. In addition to that, she may face criminal charges. If that happens, then the judge can either force her to return the money, or sometimes the person decides that the judge will go easier on her if she has already returned your money.
5. And just to stir up the hornet’s nest – we report her to the tax authorities. Don’t you think they’ll be interested in the money she’s earning and not reporting? If you wanted to, you could even use this as a bargaining chip, and not report her to the tax authorities if she returned your money.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I might be out of line here, but I've read our friends site, and I'm wondering who the Scammer really is. It is somewhat disturbing.

For a start most of these woman, don't exist, there merely a fabrication, with a set or a single photograph, of a very attractive woman. I think we are all in agreement, that most of these Russian , Ukraine, Eastern block countries scammers are men. Who are without a doubt professional criminals. And in that part of the world, legal systems, as in reporting the offender to the authorities, is about as much good as pissing in the wind. That's the reason they work where they work.

And as someone far more knowledgeable in these matters then myself has already said, "Once the money's gone, It's gone" Your then charging the victim another 300 bucks, for what. Just what do you propose to do, Write then a nice postcard and ask the naught man for the money back,, give me a break.

People that frequent these sites and get taken in by these people are lonely, and gullible, through no fault of there own, they simply want what the rest of us have been putting up with for years. So they believe what there told, and go along with it. And we have all baited someone at sometime or other and wondered if there real. Then dismissed the idea, and carried on with the bait.

Then you come along and tell them,, Send me 300 bucks and I'll try and get your money back.. Yeah right. And my chickens lay soft boiled eggs. At least the scammers supply a photograph, all your giving them for there money is false hope.

I liked the "Testimonials" section of your site,, very nice touch, "Page under construction" That tells us everything..

As I say I might be out of line, But that's how this blokes shonky site reads to me

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All the prices on this site are quite ridiculous. And, as has been said, claiming that there is a possibility to get the money back is simply a lie. Even if 1 out of a 1000 vlads would, for whatever reason, return the money, I don't see a basis to tell people that there is a chance to get the money back, and surely no ground for a service worth 300 USD, even on a 1:1000 chance.

I am sorry, you may want to do the right thing, but I think you're doing it the wrong way.

Also I find it quite it interesting that, as lotta pointed out, (some of) those scammers have email-addresses under your domain.

And as the site is hosted in Russia (http://ru.fedora-hosting.com/) it also comes to mind that this site simply might serve as a base for the good old recovery-scam.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This douchebat is only an anti "scamer", he has no problem being a scammer. I am certain his business will improve by advertising here...

Easter Egg 2013
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Few words are needed to describe this gem from his website

Quote:
Don’t delay!
Use our help and get your questions answered now
We can do it at a ridiculously low price of only $11 per minute, and that includes the cost of the long distance phone call.

But wait! Is $11 a minute expensive? To answer that, ask yourself this. If you make the wrong decision here, how much is it going to cost you? Try imagining the future, flying to the Ukraine, and then finding out you’ve been scammed. Imagine the heartbreak and the humiliation … and of course the loss in money too.
How much is your peace of mind worth?
Can you ever put a true price tag on love?

I am sure you all had the same answer as me Wink

Well he certainly has Evil or Very Mad

spot

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I see that the "Dating 'N More" site has this to say.

Quote:
The scammers have already started opening their websites! For example, this domain: antiscamers.com was registered by Mari El gang. We got the registrations from well-known scammers with the following e-mail addresses: [email protected] and [email protected]

rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Then maybe it would be a good idea to get this site killed?!

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm getting even more uncomfortable about all of this as antiscam has visited a few times since we asked the questions, but has not responded Confused

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

AntiScamers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lotta, plz be patient

tomorrow we'll answer all the questions
thx
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately Petal.. Tomorrow never comes
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been trying to remember a Fleetwood Mac song. Do any of you recall the lyrics? I think it went something like this:

Tell me lies
Tell me lies
Tell me sweet little lies

Wink

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell me lies lyrics for my favourite admin.

Dont tell Rover, I told him the same thing

That song takes me back, I had it on tape 20 years ago

AntiScamers
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you everybody for such a bright discussion of our service.
You paid a great attention to us - it makes us happy)

Murry Guru
Quote:
can you please get us an IP address, if you still have contact with the person who was scammed

In reality, we consider it not necessary to search a scammer by IP. You all might know about such services as Proxy, VPN, Open VPN etc. Scammers for sure use those services to hide their real data info. There's no any difficulty to hide an IP under the wrong country or region.
Also in former USSR countries Internet providers use one IP address for several users. That's why under one IP there may be many people. And knowing that internet can be provided without any agreement, because almost all companies work on pre-paid system - finding scammers by IP starts to be more difficult.

lotta
E-mail addresses which you have found in the net were made long before our company started to exist. You can trace the age of our domain name and it will be visible that we have bought this domain in 2006. We are not responsible for anything happened before our start.
Moreover you can easily check those e-mail addresses just having sent an e-mail on those addresses. You will see that they don't exist anymore as you will get a mail delivery report.
Let me point that for sure not everybody are happy with our service existence in the web. We have some data, by which we can make a conclusion about a turnover in this business branch (and it is a real business). Money is really big. That's why scammers may use different actions against our services. We are ready for it.
Let me repeat once more, these e-mail addresses do not have anything in common with our site. You can check it really easily, just send an e-mail tto those addresses and you will get a mail delivery report that the address desn't exist. All official addresses you can see on a "Contact us" page on our site.

weareborg
You are really wrong about the photographers. Yes, scammers can use different faces. They can be stolen photos or photos by an order...BUT you should consider the fact, that the money transaction is made through Western Union system or it may be another way of transaction, but everytime it's made only on REAL PERSON'S DATA.
Nobody will get the transfer without passport, on the name, for example, of Yekaterina Likhacheva from Votkinsk, Russia.
That's why, for solving the problem, we report these data to the local justice departments.
As for photo, it's true, they can be fake.

Now, concerning Testimonials on our web site.
We have prepared a testimonials page, but you all know the whole internet problem - SPAMERS. As soon as we opened the page, it had got a great activity of spam.
Let me point, that there exist programs for a long time, which make auto registrations on forums, not even talking about spam into guest books and testimonials sections.
We have made an order for a new script. After our programmers will finish it, we will make this page available.

rootuser
I have already answered the question about e-mail addresses with our domain name.

Now about retrieving the money back.
Please pay attention to our site. There are no any word telling about our guarantees to retrieve the money. Everything depends on the difficulty or simplisity of the process and on the scammers' scam way.

Scammers can be divided into several types:
Individual scammers - people who work alone for them selves (photos and data may be real);

Little groups - 2 - 5 persons, which experience dating-froud in internet. Usually this group has a chief, mostly a scammer too;

Big organizations - groups from 5 persons and more, which usually consist of:
1. scammers, which write on dating sites from a third parties
2. scammers, which correspond with a "victim" after aqcuaintance on the dating site
3. scammers, which follow and check the correspondence, so that all will work for their company's interests
4. photomodels (also escort) - scammers, who's photos are well prepared for the case if a foreigner comes to the girl, she will spend the time with him, after getting some special instruction what to say and how to behave
5. writers - scammers, who make up new stories, write very correctly made psychological texts, divided into parts, for more qualified fraud
6. scammers, who withdraw the money and work on other organizational questions (usually owners - several people)

Here comes the conclusion, the way of their work very differs and to reveal and retrieve the money from an individual scammer is much easier and more real, than from organized criminal groups, which are big scammers' organizations with the prepared way of work and money withdrawal.
I want to point - this is a very profitable business, with a very big net profit and almost total impunity.
Also let me say, not all people tell about scam accidents on forums, most jsut loose their hope, close the world of dating for them selves, the world of new aqcuaintance and feelings.
This is a very profitable business. And as we know after big money there are very serious schemes.

about hosting in Russia.
Dear, rootuser
Please note, that on the site, in a right up corner there is a link to an english version of the site "ENG".
you have appeared on a page ru.fedora-hosting.com, because, by some reasons the Fedora hosting company concidered that it will be more convenient for you to read the information in Russian language (you may be from a certain country, you have a russian browser or you have a russian language verision of OS etc). This is a politics of the company Fedora Hosting, if you believe that they are mistaken - please write an e-mail to their technical support.
In reality we have several hostings for our web site (they are Netherlands, USA, Canada and some more countries), by security reasons.
At this time we based our web site in a company Fedora Hosting - this is our right. This is not a "black" hosting company, our data centre is located on a Webazilla, which is fully convenient for us at this time.

At the end we don't hide that we have a team. Exactly a team and some our people geographically live in different countries. Of course, it is very difficult to find out something or affect on a person staying in another country. That's why we also have staff in countries of former USSR. We don't hide this.

Murry Guru
Please answer this question: how much do you concider a dating-fraud business' profit a month?
After having answered on the first, I would suggest to think on the second:
How much do you concider the value of your feelings and personality, not to be insulted, humiliated, depressed and upset...discharged from a failed love life and tragic end?
Do you know the work methods of some scammers? First they have sudden birthdays, then they get the money for the airplain ticket, but their relatives die very sudden too, kids...it's horrible, but people earn this way. A man in love transfers them money from the bottom of his heart, to help them, to support in a difficult moment and to be closer in any way...the time passes and they start to understand that they were lied to.
And the countings come not to hundreds of US dollars, but to thousands, in some individual cases the full amount of loss gets up to ten thousands US dollars.
There's a proverb : the greedy pays twice.

And this is only one scheme and not the most brutal.
Why we have put exactly this price - because most of our clients while talking with our support (and it's young women with a soft voice), like to have a more longer converasion not on the topic Smile And very normally, the Customer, who paid 11 US dollars per minute, get's an extra time for a talk.
Our aim - is to show the Customer what he pays for. The service.
Besides, we are standing Market Research, which allows us to keep our prices reasonably.
For example, on some holidays we periodically offer discounts, or provide our existing Customers with some free services. Very many people pay really good money per minute to see a model posing to a web cam.
We give out a very valuable information.
Of course, we compare our prices from time to time. Do you concider it expensive? Our Customers don't concider this Smile

If you have any questions, you will get our answers.
Thank you
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AntiScammer...what is a proxy and what is an IP address? I am confused now. Confused
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
In reality, we consider it not necessary to search a scammer by IP. You all might know about such services as Proxy, VPN, Open VPN etc. Scammers for sure use those services to hide their real data info. There's no any difficulty to hide an IP under the wrong country or region.
Also in former USSR countries Internet providers use one IP address for several users. That's why under one IP there may be many people. And knowing that internet can be provided without any agreement, because almost all companies work on pre-paid system - finding scammers by IP starts to be more difficult.

On the contrary, headers contain quite a bit of information that we can pick up, one such thing is use of "the bat" and what version if they are, this straight away tells us it is a scammer and can link one scammer to another.

IP addresses can be used by more than one person, we know that but it can lead to a small group or internet cafe, just because a person sends an email from the same computer as a scammer it doesn't automatical make that person a scammer as well but it does tell us some other valuable information, what are the email came from, compare that to where the person says they are, quite ingenious really Wink

Quote:
Murry Guru
Please answer this question: how much do you concider a dating-fraud business' profit a month?

I can only guess the same a you but I would say it could be 10s of thousands per month for a sucessful group

Quote:
After having answered on the first, I would suggest to think on the second:

Thinking, thinking very hard, OK, I am ready to answer

Quote:
How much do you concider the value of your feelings and personality, not to be insulted, humiliated, depressed and upset...discharged from a failed love life and tragic end?

I am afraid it has no monetary value, any item is worth no more than somebody is willing to pay, I guess that even applies to your services.
I cant imagine they will feel any better after finding they could have found the same information by spending 10 minutes searching on the internet

Quote:
Do you know the work methods of some scammers?

After baiting one or 2 of them myself, I have learnt some of their tricks yes.

Quote:
First they have sudden birthdays

I admit I haven't seen that from a vlad but have seen lots of lads try it

Quote:
then they get the money for the airplain ticket

Ahh yes, this is a common one

Quote:
, but their relatives die very sudden too,

No, I have found the relatives are normally sick for a few weeks and need medical treatment first, seems such a waste to go and die without scamming you for doctors fees first

Quote:
kids...it's horrible,

i know, I have 3 and I know what your saying

Quote:
but people earn this way.

We have noticed, do you know what we do in this section of 419eater, we bait and humiliate romance scammers including the Russian and Ukranians.

Have you also noticed the translation money, the rent needs paying the feminine hygiene products need cleaning, Boris needs a new ball scratcher, we have heard all kinds of excuses, I would say I have heard them all except every second day I see a new excuse as to why they need you to send them money

Quote:
A man in love transfers them money from the bottom of his heart,

Yes, thats how the scam works, perhaps why it is called a love scam

Quote:
to help them, to support in a difficult moment and to be closer in any way...

Well, not exactly, it is more because the scammer asked and they feel they have to help because of the amount of pressure the scammer uses but thats just a technicality

Quote:
the time passes and they start to understand that they were lied to.

Only the lucky ones, many keep sending money for a long long time

And the countings come not to hundreds of US dollars, but to thousands, in some individual cases the full amount of loss gets up to ten thousands US dollars.

Yes but I am sure there are many out there who have lost more

Quote:
There's a proverb : the greedy pays twice.

Sorry, what does greed have to do with this, oh, your talking about charging $11 per minute, fair enough

Quote:
And this is only one scheme and not the most brutal.

How can you be more brutal than that? ^^^ Shocked

Quote:
Why we have put exactly this price - because most of our clients while talking with our support (and it's young women with a soft voice), like to have a more longer converasion not on the topic

Ahh, I see, they get to talk to young girls about things other than scams
I heard those girls are not even the girl in the picture they show

Quote:
And very normally, the Customer, who paid 11 US dollars per minute, get's an extra time for a talk.

$110 for a 10 minute call but sometimes they can talk for an extra minute or so for free, how generous

Quote:
Our aim - is to show the Customer what he pays for,
The service.
I dont quite follow how you would do that but i can imagine that may be very difficult

Quote:
Besides, we are standing Market Research, which allows us to keep our prices reasonably.

So the people making the calls are actually market researchers and not trained counsellers with knowledge of scams

Quote:
For example, on some holidays we periodically offer discounts, or provide our existing Customers with some free services

OK, so it's not all about getting anything the scammer left behind, you put them on your christmas card list and send them advertising a few times a year.

Quote:
Very many people pay really good money per minute to see a model posing to a web cam.

And they know they are paying for a model posing for a webcam, it is there money and while I wouldn't be paying for such a service they are free to spend their money that way if they wish

Quote:
We give out a very valuable information.

Are you suggesting we dont, we do it for free, is our information any less profesional than a part time market researcher talking about things other than scams
Quote:
Of course, we compare our prices from time to time. Do you concider it expensive?

I do, I have helped countless people who are being targeted by scams, mostly romance, i have never charged nor recieved a cent, in fact it has cost me money to do it and i do it happily to help curb the existance of scammers on the internet, in no case have I not been able to find out if the person they are writing to is a scammer and in 99% of cases i can find the proof to back it up, it isn't hard, a small amount of searching can find lots of information

Quote:
Our Customers don't concider this

As it is a persons right to spend their money for a porn webcam, it is also their right to spend their money on your services, i dont begrudge you that, what I dont like is the fact that in most cases a person could find the proof with a small amount of instruction, they could be directed to sites like ours that deal with online fraud and for the 1% who we cant find the proof for but want more info, then i am very happy for you to provide that service to them.

Giving them hope that you may get their money back, (i wont find the quote but there are words to that effect on your site) appears to be blatent lies to promote your product. Have you ever been able to retrieve money for people, I dont know how many people you have working their but there is quite a bit of experience for us to call on here, we do know what we are talking about

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

:Well I'm quite surprised that you have replied, with such detail. Just goes to prove what we are all thinking.. your a good talker But to answer your reply with some detail..

Quote:
You are really wrong about the photographers. Yes, scammers can use different faces. They can be stolen photos or photos by an order.

Rubbish, they use stolen photo's of very attractive girls for one reason.
Pussy pulling power. No one's about to fall in love with my "mother-in-law" She's not a marketing prospect. But a fashion model is, and there's not a man around who won't run after a fashion model, to get a better look at her Tit's.
It's also a well-known fact that the vast majority of eastern block country scammers are men. irrespective of who ever or whatever they portray themselves to there victims

Quote:
...BUT you should consider the fact, that the money transaction is made through Western Union system or it may be another way of transaction, but everytime it's made only on REAL PERSON'S DATA

What your saying in effect, is the girl collects the money. Which is more rubbish. In that part of the world woman are of little value. All you need to collect money from Western Union, is the reference number and the answer to the security question. Why do you think , Scammers all use there services. Close down Western Union, and Moneygram, and you also close down the scammers. It's really that simply. Western Union is the most unstable money transfer system the world has ever known, that's why most reputable companies refuse to use it. It's unstable.

Quote:
Nobody will get the transfer without passport, on the name, for example, of Yekaterina Likhacheva from Votkinsk, Russia
As for photo, it's true, they can be fake.

So now your saying that photo's can be fake, which is a complete contradiction to what you wrote above about collecting money from WU.
So tell me , if the photo is fake, How then does a non-existent girl collect money from Western Union. with out a passport,, according to you

Quote:
That's why, for solving the problem, we report these data to the local justice departments.

Please tell us what success have you had from corrupt government agencies in respect to shutting these people down. Perhaps you might like to post an arrest record of the people [according to you] who you have put out of business.

It's a well know fact that some years ago, satellite TV subscription access cards awhere a major product of the eastern block countries, and millions of counterfeit sub cards where produced every week, then with the advent of an encryption change, it was literally shut down over night, and the people involved moved on to something else. Got it in one,, money scam's And why does it work so well, Simple there is zero law enforcement that is not corrupt.. And your tell us that by reporting these people you can have money scammers shut down.. that's bullshit, and you very well know it.

Quote:
Now, concerning Testimonials on our web site.
We have prepared a testimonials page, but you all know the whole internet problem - SPAMERS. As soon as we opened the page, it had got a great activity of spam.

Your site tells people that the "Testimonials" page is under construction. Therefore I think we will all agree, it does not exist.
You claim to be spam fights unyet your telling us, that you can't prevent spam from entering your web pages and effetely killing the site. Not a very good endorsement for your capabilities is it.

Quote:

We have made an order for a new script. After our programmers will finish it, we will make this page available.

One would think , you need a better quality program, for your internet services. You will notice that this forum does not have much trouble with scammers. Admittedly a few get in from time to time. and are very soon detected..

But to get back to your little sub-standard site, Every page that's working ends the same way.. $11.00 a minute to make contact, or $300 for unknown services. No where do you list what people can expect.

I think your big problem is, your trying to preach to the converted, and many people on here know considerably more about these rackets, then you do, and your attempting to [badly] cover your arse.

It really is a case of the young Bull and the old Bull.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes

Last edited by weareborg on Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

AntiScamers wrote:
In reality, we consider it not necessary to search a scammer by IP. You all might know about such services as Proxy, VPN, Open VPN etc.

As has been said, you are a good talker, but it seems you are throwing these terms in only for the reason of confusion. Mentioning VPN and OpenVPN (the latter being only one of the possible implementations of the principle of a Virtual Private Network [VPN]) is quite redundant and thus only serves the purpose of make the list longer and more confusing.
Anyway, the possibility of having used a proxy or VPN-connection (the latter seems very unlikely to me though) can easily be researched when analysing the host behind the shown IP with a simple port-scan.

AntiScamers wrote:
Scammers for sure use those services to hide their real data info.

I have yet to encounter a lad/vlad that does this. I am sure that there may be a small fraction that uses proxies, but I haven't heard anything about lads using VPN.

AntiScamers wrote:
Now about retrieving the money back.
Please pay attention to our site. There are no any word telling about our guarantees to retrieve the money. Everything depends on the difficulty or simplisity of the process and on the scammers' scam way.

I have paid attention to you site, and I am aware that you don't give any guarantee for retrieving the money. The problem is that you seed hope. For many people "maybe" equals "yes".

AntiScamers wrote:
Please note, that on the site, in a right up corner there is a link to an english version of the site "ENG".

I have actually seen the English content.

AntiScamers wrote:
you have appeared on a page ru.fedora-hosting.com, because, by some reasons the Fedora hosting company concidered that it will be more convenient for you to read the information in Russian language (you may be from a certain country, you have a russian browser or you have a russian language verision of OS etc). This is a politics of the company Fedora Hosting, if you believe that they are mistaken - please write an e-mail to their technical support.

As said, I have seen the English version, but I don't have a Russion browser, OS or shoelaces.

AntiScamers wrote:
In reality we have several hostings for our web site (they are Netherlands, USA, Canada and some more countries), by security reasons.

And then why is all I get is the IP 88.85.81.147, which points to shared hosting with Fedora-Hosting.

AntiScamers wrote:
At this time we based our web site in a company Fedora Hosting - this is our right.

Of course it is, but saying that you have multiple servers across the globe seems a bit far fetched, especially when you consider that you only use shared hosting and no DNS I asked spat out a different IP than shown above.

weareborg wrote:
Pussy pulling power

I always used to call it "boob gravity", since big, round objects (like planets or boobs) attract other objects (like moons or men).

Mortar

pony pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic