SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Election Rants, Stories and Thoughts (Non-Partisan)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are one of the folks who votes on voting day at the polling place, ask the kindly poll workers if they know why those ghouls are standing behind them with the clipboards. They are Democratic and Republican party employees, keeping track of who votes, because if you don't get there by a certain time, they are planning to call you at home to remind you.

I don't mind them calling to remind me because they don't know whether I voted or not. But the fact that they went to find out and they DO know, and now they're calling... that's just offensive to me. It's legal. Nobody is allowed to know how you voted, but they are allowed to know IF you voted, and they are allowed to bug you, based on that information.

OK, that's my rant.

Mod Note: I have hi-jacked Kacky's post and made it an all-purpose election thread as others are starting to pop up. I'm sure Kacky will understand. -- JMR
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Never mind all that. Have you voted yet?

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Laughing or should we give you a call? Wink Laughing

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sadly, I missed the reg date in my state. Please do not call me.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
Kacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You people are NOT helping Rolling Eyes

Nope. I'm self employed, so I will probably be here when they call. Then I'm going to SLAP them, then I'll go and vote. We're only 5 minutes from the polling place. Johnny and Steve both voted last week. Wussies! Lemmings!
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could have gone and voted in the time you took to write that.

Kacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd deal with you guys but I'm busy fixing the electoral system in this country. Evil or Very Mad
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The non stop media coverage is driving me to distraction.
And I'm in the UK!
Hubby had a reminder to vote in his email account!

Over here I've been stopped by election agents outside the polling station and asked about my voting.
On principal I refused to answer.
The fact it was my dad and I'd been out posting leaflets through letterboxes didnt enter into it

I always vote, women fought long and hard to get the priveledge, even if its only to "spoil" the ballot paper
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What are the queues like? UK media gives the impression that you've all been standing in line for days.

I hope it all goes smoothly, and doesn't result in the sort of post election sh*tfight we got in 2000.

I may stay up and watch tonight, at least until the outcome looks clear.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why are you complaining, it's compulsory here in Oz. Laughing

Ours is all slips of paper, and one very long sheet for the senate. Shocked

What worries me in OZ is that they don't even ask for ID, you can state a name and address and if they match (they pretty much have a huge phonebook) you're ok to vote for that name.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've voted.

Although I'm not on the ballot list and not even a US citizen, I voted for me. And my vote is the only one that counts. Yes, it may smack of dictatorship, but you seriously need me and I've not really got anything on for the next couple of years.

America. Bow down before your new leader!!!
I shall rule you with a velvet fist in an iron glove.

A new era has begun!!!

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was following it for a while but there doesn't seem to be any singing so got bored.

vonRichtofen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course this is an apolitical forum so we can neither express any political point of view, nor declaring for who we would vote/had voted. But what about Charles Soludo for President? Or at least FED chairman… Laughing

sorry i am not with you, you keep laying everyday lie and new lie from your mouth. Victor Str4sser
We sympathise over your plight with the BIRDS - European Commission
the ploice will be on his side beacuse he is a citizen of NIRGERIA - Henry G0ld
You will be arrested and presecuted as a terrorist - ASS IGP. KOFI JERRY
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support the Motherland! donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 1 year and 3 months
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Chucky did run for office. Really.

Unless it was one of my lads, they all have his CBN identity card and passport handy.

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Polls just opened in Illinois. I'll be voting in a couple of hours when things slow down as workers go to work. I happen to have the day off, so hopefully it won't be too busy when I get there.

Wifey is going to be leaving shortly to hopefully vote before work.

All indications point to a HUGE % of voters showing up. Early voting has helped ease the crunch somewhat. As an American I couldn't be happier. Far too many elections have occured where it seemed that people couldn't have cared less.

I have a favorite, but am just happy that people are exercising their right to vote!

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting article here written by a US election official.
www.theregister.co.uk/2008/11/04/peo_pete_inside_the_election_machine/

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Speaking of which I am in line now. First time ever having to wait in a line of 5 or more! This is impessive and a record turnout. 50 plus in line

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Polls opened at 7am. I got there right about 7 -- line was 100 people long. For non-presidential elections, the lines are usually about 10-15 deep. However, when I came out, the line was shorter, maybe 30-40, so I dunno.

In any event, last night I got robo-calls from Bill Clinton AND Sara Palin. I feel so honored. Rolling Eyes

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got back from the polls. I was #108 for the day. Considering that in the last election I don't think 108 voted all day, its been pretty busy!

There were 6 stations to vote, so it moved very quickly. No problems, and I was in and out in about 10 minutes. Polls had been open for about an hour before I voted.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JMRazor wrote:
In any event, last night I got robo-calls from Bill Clinton AND Sara Palin. I feel so honored. Rolling Eyes

I'm waiting for a call from Sarah Palin. You had better believe that the first thing I say is, "SO, what are you wearing?"

@Roy-

I voted early, but all of the places that I drove by today seemed to have pretty short lines. I suspect voting will take people around 20 minutes or so (in my city).

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just watched Obama vote on TV, he took about 10 minutes, showing how it all worked to his daughter. If everyone takes that long there will be trouble.

Apprently the riot Police are being deployed in Toledo, dunno if it's kicking off or they just want to intimidate people so they behave themselves.

Quote:
"SO, what are you wearing?"
And how much did it cost?

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got to the poll at around 6:20am this morning there was about 100 people in front of me. Polls opened at 07:00am I was out of there at 8:15 - I think it went quite quickly. I drove past the "Early voting" library on Saturday. There was a five hour wait. I'm glad I waited till today.

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was in line over an hour today.. 3 choices.. President, Senate and the House seat were all up. No state or local seats were up this year..

I am proud that finally people give a S&*^%&T about whos in office now..

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I voted by mail a couple of weeks ago. (I'm not lazy, but I am allowed permanent vote-by-mail status.)

Today was the first major rain we've had in almost two years. So people dashing out to vote on their way to work soon found themselves slamming on their brakes and sliding into the car ahead of them.

(Not to hijack, but why can't people remember how to drive in the rain?)

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did early voting this past Friday. There weren't big lines but there were a lot of people there. My hats off to the election officials they had it well organized. I was in and out in 5 minutes. I had a longer wait at the gas station where gas was $2.18 a gallon. Laughing

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic