SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Soludo's eye problems! Edit Nov 3-Chuck doesn't get it!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent Mr. Soludo a blurry WU receipt, he sent me a funny response:

"Attn: Rev. ,

What kind of receipt is this? is not clear I can not see anything on it, are you telling me that you did not have the (10)digit Mtcn Numbers, that you are suppose to get from the Western Union Money Transfer Office, as soon as you sent the money. Please I advise you get me the real numbers I can not see anything on this ok.

I wait to hear from you, and why are you delaying this? Do you come here to play with me? Make sure that you are not here to play games with my intelligent ok.

So you please send me the Mtcn Numbers, I can not see any dime thing on this ok.

Thanks
Prof Charles Soludo"

Maybe I will suggest he needs an eye doctor? Laughing

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012

Last edited by maxheadroom on Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:31 pm; edited 5 times in total
Kacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or a bigger dime. Razz
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Should have gone to Specsavers! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Brother, can you spare a dime?"

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is my reply to him:

"Subject: I can see it fine

Soludo,

I am not delaying, it is you who are delaying by claiming you can't read the Western Union receipt. I AM NOT PLAYING ANY GAMES SOLUDO! THIS IS NOT A GAME, THIS IS AN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TRANSACTION!

Try to view the receipt on another computer, then if it's still not clear, I will resend it.

Also I think there are men after me Soludo, rivals from a church across town, I think they have been following me. Tell me what to do about this.

Rev. H"

He replied:

"Then if you can see it, get me the Mtcn Number (10)digit numbers ok. do that if you can not do that, please i will advise you stop sending me e-mail ok, if you can see it well get me the Mtcn Numbers, because i am not seeing it well thats all."

I don't think he has used another computer to view it! Laughing And what about the men from the rival church who are following me! Very Happy

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
Gifford Pinchot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that I'm baiting the same guy. Can you pm me the e-mail address that you are using for him? Maybe we can use that to our advantage.
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Subject:You are not serious i have warned you severaly

You are not serious i have warned you severaly. Don t you heard a ward? get the numbers and send to me, if you did send money, get me the MTCN NUMBERS, because i can see it well ok, so you who can see it well get the Mtcn Numbers and send to me i have warned."

I think he might just be a bit annoyed?

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If Soludo's eyes aren't going he's been at the beer again. He just sent me this:

Quote:
Go and pay the money through westarn unoin

I tried, but there is no westarn unoin in my town.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Simon Bar Sinister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow..... Drop a Dime for Chuckie S0lud0

Nigeria United States <---- so many to go.. but it's a start!!
Cellphone x2
Tattoo i have to tatoo on my hand and my chest thanks and god you and all member,s of w.i.c.c.a.n thanks you email ineed help pastor pleas help me please. - Muhsini Hasani (lad) Easter Egg 2013

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
LetsGoYanks
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe it's time to do MT3N S3Cure?
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Subject: Rev. , go and Send the $950 right now.

Rev.

I command you now, if you have not sent the money, I am here to let you go and send the $950 and get me the Mtcn Numbers.

I want if you are sending me another e-mail let it be the Western Union Money Transfer information as I said.

Receive Name: Felix Aku
Address: Lagos Nigeria
Text Question: Good
Text Answer: Man

Senders Name
Amount Send $950
Mtcn Numbers

I wait to have the Mtcn Numbers. If you don’t have the money, you will ask and you can get it and send it to me now.

Thanks

Prof Charles Soludo"

Doesn't he know not to command me to do things? SLAP TIME!

maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are my replies and his:

"Subject:Rev. , go and Send the $950 right now.
Friday, October 31, 2008 1:16 AM
Rev.

How do you mean that you sent money to me, and you can no get me the Mtcn Numbers, what is your Problem? I am commanding you with the Power of God, to do what I asked you that are all because I am for real ok.

You are making me crazy don’t you know that? if you send it with the name of m secretary here, Felix AKU,you make sure that you get me the Money Gram Reference Numbers, and is only 8 digit ok. Don’t play with me any more, if you are real rev you don’t need to lie hope you know what I mean?

I wait to have he Money Gram Reference Numbers 8 digit

Thanks

Prof Charles Soludo"

MY reply:

Chuck,

FOR GOD'S SAKE! I am a real Reverend, do not accuse me of being a liar because as a man of God I cannot lie! Apologize for that! You don't talk to a man of God like that!

Anyway, I went to Money Gram yesterday but I was arrested because I was in costume as a bank robber and the police thought I was going to really rob the Money Gram. It is Halloween and I dressed up in a costume, I don't know if they have that in Nigeria? Do they celebrate Halloween? Any way I just got out of jail so I will be going back to the Money Gram in my priest robes today and send the money. I will make sure to send you the Moneygram transfer control number.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Rev.

"Subject: Rev. RE: Happy Halloween

Rev.

You have everything to do on this; you make sure that you get back to me with the money gram reference numbers as well you have sent it ok.

Why I was telling you all this is that you are doing bad and playing with me, please if you are not sending any money or doing any business with me let me know.

I wait to have the Money Gram Reference Numbers 8 digit

Thanks
Prof Charles Soludo."

My response:

"Soludo,

I am not playing with anyone, I am not a kid, I am a man of God! Do not talk to me like that! The Money gram number is 4365_ _ _ _.

Apologize and wish me Happy Halloween, or I will not give you the last 4 digits of the Money Gram number.

Rev. H"

He decided to (sort of) apologize:

"Attn: Rev.

I am not happy with you at all. Why should you be insulting me all time? Because I wanted to do business with you or what?

Well if I said anything bad to you, forget and forgive ok, and you have to try that I am telling you all that is needed, so is because of all this your delay cost all this, so forget and I apologize over anything.

Meanwhile, make sure that you get me the money gram numbers as you sent it correctly ok.

I wait to have it

Thanks
Prof Charles Soludo"

SLAP TIME:

"Subject: It is not my delay!
Friday, October 31, 2008 9:58 PM

Soludo,

I just went out drinking for Halloween, and I was feeling good until I got home and read your email! I AM NOT DELAYING ANY THING, YOU WERE DELAYING GETTING THE MONEY GRAM PAYMENT BECAUSE YOU INSULTED ME!

NOW YOU ARE INSULTING ME AGAIN SAYING I DELAYED THINGS, I DID NOT!

THE FIRST NUMBER IS 4, YOU WILL GET THE REST ONCE YOU APOLOGIZE FOR SAYING I AM DELAYING THINGS, IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOUR INSULTS YOU WOULD HAVE THE WHOLE MONEY GRAM NUMBER!

Signed,
Rev.

He apologized:

"Rev.

I heard you well.so I APOLOGIZE for saying that."

Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 08:28:35 -0700
Subject: Thanks for your apology
To: [email protected]

Mr. Soludo,

Thanks for your apology. The next numbers are 5 6 3.

Rev. H"

his response:

"Rev.

ok send the nuumbers complete ok, i have it here, but you have to send it complete as well, see what i have here now(4365 563) it remaning (1) so send the total (8)numbers to me and the money gram receipt ok

Thanks You and be bless i need it as well.

Prof Charles Soludo

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stringing out those numbers little by liitle, until you get an apology... Laughing
Killer stuff, max. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I see some confusion with those 5's, 3's and 6's.

Poor Chucky. Laughing

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's what I replied to Charles:

"Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 13:34:21 -0700
Subject: The last number
To: [email protected]

Soludo,
I will give you the last number if you wish me a Happy Halloween.

His response:

"Date: Saturday, November 1, 2008 5:00 PM
I wish you a Happy halloween ok, so send me the last number ok"

My response:

"Mr. Soludo,

That isn't how we wish each other happy halloween here.

We tell each other a funny Halloween joke.

Do it the right way and then I will give you the last money gram digit.

Rev. H"

I'm sure his gears are burning up trying to think of a funny joke, since I haven't heard from him yet today! Of course whatever joke he comes up with isn't going to be funny, so he'll have to think of another one!
Smile

Also I didn't even realize I repeated 5,6, and 3 in the money gram digits, I just randomly typed them each time! Laughing Of course we all know the number 8 can sometimes be mistaken for a 6 or a 3! Maybe Rev. H. needs glasses!

maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He replied:

"Rev.

Happy halloween my dear friend to you and your family.

I hope all is good wetin you?

Thanks

Prof Charles Soludo."

I responded:

"Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 13:39:28 -0800
Subject: no soludo that is wrong!
To: profcharles1000

Mr. Soludo,

I have told you twice now to tell me a funny Halloween joke! What does "wetin" mean?

Where is my funny Halloween joke so you can get the rest of the Money Gram number?

Rev. H"

He replied (he sent this email 3 times!):

"Sunday, November 2, 2008 5:44 PM
Subject: WHAT KIND OF IN SULT IS THIS?
WHAT KIND OF IN SULT IS THIS? ARE YOU ALRIGHT? HOW CAN I TELL YOU HALLOWEEN JOKE, ARE YOU ALRIGHT? GO TO HEEL WITH THAT PLEASE"

I will have to email him back and tell him that I don't see any Halloween joke in his email! Crying or Very sad

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Apologise and give him an example from this site:
http://www.theholidayspot.com/halloween/jokes.htm

such as.....
"Why do witches use brooms to fly on?
Because vacuum cleaners are too heavy..." Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No wonder Soludo is having problems seeing. He sent me a passport this morning.

As well as a head transplant, he was wearing someone else's glasses!

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1254824#1254824

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course you send it to Prof Charles Soludo and not any other name ... at the CBN.

That can get them annoyed

Tell him he looks nothing like the press images of himself (have you been ill or had plastic surgery).

For the utmost secuirty a bar code is always fun and you can insult them without them ever knowing.
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I responded to him and even gave him an example of a joke, but he still doesn't get it:

My response:
"
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 21:41:14 -0800
Subject: STOP DELAYING AND LET ME GIVE YOU THE LAST DIGIT!
To: profcharles1000

Soludo,

If you don't tell me a Halloween joke, you don't get the LAST DIGIT of the Money Gram number that you want!

SO TELL ME A JOKE MR. SOLUDO! IT CAN BE "WHAT IS A GHOST'S FAVORITE FRUIT? A BOO BERRY", I DON'T CARE!

I AM NOT ALL RIGHT, I AM ANGRY WITH YOU FOR DELAYING THIS BUSINESS TRANSACTION!"

He just doesn't get it:

"From: Prof Charles Soludo
Subject: Rev.
To: me
Date: Monday, November 3, 2008, 1:17 AM

Rev.

halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok.

God bless you

Thanks

Prof Charles Soludo"

Is he really this dense???

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic