SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Unto The Lord The Mugu Did say 'Please G0d, B4sh Me' - Done

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
paraguay
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You know, the name of your church already gives the third hit in google. Though you try to hide it, it appears enough times in quotes. The next friend can try to look for it on-line, and?
How is it possible to avoid it?
Scam Sandwich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

damn it lol.

i've just gone through and removed the missed h0ly b45h's.

i still think that as the response was within a few days from r4mon and before there was even a mention on here that his can have only found the church through a scam email via auto response.

cameroon x2 Ghana x3 Closed lad accounts x7
Scam Sandwich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well here we go again, the next few picture shows the brothers working out the roof and door Smile

it does look very good doesnt it.

CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doesn't the church specify that the door must have a cresent shaped window in it? banghead

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
Internetserviceprovidings
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bow_down Is this the BEST structure ever made by a MUGU? I bet it is.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally, I wouldn't want to be in there with wind speeds in excess of, say, 2mph. Haven't they heard of cement? Nice work

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice pics again Very Happy
Thumbs up

BTW, I like this new approach to baiting... Instead of just wasting their time, you're waisting their time and teach them some skils in construction-work!
Maybe you could explain how to reinforce the walls with conrete, put a wooden floor in, and even a light... After that you can tell them to start a construction-company instead of a church Very Happy
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SS- Great Trophy Building! Fantastic baiting. Laughing Thumbs up clapping clapping clapping

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Scam Sandwich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol thanks everyone, they have just to finish covering the roof and add a few signs before they will begin their pilgrimage to the motherland Laughing

anyone have a nice destination for the pilgrims? I was thinking maybe they could go to the DR Congo and help with the refugees lol.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A nice destination? Here's one... Very Happy
http://www.damninteresting.com/?p=772

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Scam Sandwich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm about ready to launch phase two of the bait. I have let the lads know that one of our past0rs has 'disappeared' in nigeria, they had been emailing him before the incident as he is the first point of contact at the church.

my plan is to have the abductors contact my lads claiming that they know they are scammers and do they want to help in getting more money from us (the church). the abductors will make contact with the church asking for a ransom.

I hope to get the lads to nigeria by asking them to help us find the missing pastor. they will also have the incentive from the 'abductors' to go to nigeria too.

i'm going to probably need a bit of help with this one and if anyone can offer there assistance as the abdutors whos good with lad speak your assistance would be great.

as it stands at the moment the are completeing the roof of the st0ne r0und h0use and they have been informed of were the pastor was when he disappeared and why he was there.

I am waiting for the finishing photos and a response email about his disappearance.....

Simon Bar Sinister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam... I just spit pepsi all over my Monitor.....

You owe me new flatscreen!

Too Hilarious!!

Nigeria United States <---- so many to go.. but it's a start!!
Cellphone x2
Tattoo i have to tatoo on my hand and my chest thanks and god you and all member,s of w.i.c.c.a.n thanks you email ineed help pastor pleas help me please. - Muhsini Hasani (lad) Easter Egg 2013

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Scam Sandwich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

here we go, hes getting a bit doubtfull about it all now....

Quote:
Thanks for your mail. What you did was good by telling us what happened and we are still have a lot of confused concerning the hole issued alright. Ok Pastor Ph4que travel to nigeria to ordane two members that from nigeria?and his last communication was on friday lastweek when he arrive in lagos? so since then you people have not heard from him all this while? After not hearing from him he gone missing? a full members of the church of the h0ly b4sh.It sound childish to our hearing alright. I and Ikechukwu, Stanley, Orji Odo Uduka we are a citizen of nigeria but residing in Senegal Dakar.How do we really believed all this processing is going to be true were by pastor ph4que got missing what about us that trying to join the members of the church of h0ly b4sh. We are begining to have two mind whether this things we are doing is real or fake. Because we are not real comfortable at all to be frankly with you. The faith and strength we use together before is not longer the faith we have now due to the last mail we received from you.
Please you have to clearified us to understand this is reality is not fake? we have double mind right now, how can a full members of church of the h0ly b4sh got missing without hearing from him all this while is not fair you think about it by a new people trying ro be a full members of the church of the h0ly b4sh hearing such thing you are telling us, if you are our shoes you have to think otherwise too? We are waiting to hear from you soon before we can realise whether we can continued covered the roof and the signs of the door. And you people should tell us when you people are going to come as soon as we finished covered the roof and the sign of the door. If you see any mistake kindly correct me because we are not in our mind anymore.. Thanks.

i fired this back at him
Quote:
Hello Brothers,
We believe that Pastor Ph4que might have been kidnapped and taken hostage. The Church has a lot of money and many people want to have it. We have never been to Africa before and we wanted to open Churches in Africa. You and the people in nigeria were to be our first Churches there, it appears that we have been fooled and Pastor Ph4que has been kidnapped, we do not know if he is still alive or not.

It is very important that you complete the roof very quickly as you are citizens of nigeria we may need you to help us find him.

EDIT:
just had this come back
Quote:
Thanks for your mail.We will give you a full mail later. Kindly send us a example that those people that in nigeria you said the use plastic sheet covered there roof; pls send it to you so that we will know exactly to do our own ok. we are a citizen of nigeria and we are not living in nigeria but staying in Senegal Dakar. We are waiting for you so that you can send us a example whether we can complete the roof today or tomorrow. your nextmail we will give you a full mail ok. and when are you people coming?if we completed the stone round house?

Last edited by Scam Sandwich on Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Scam Sandwich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well there has been a few emails flying back and forth and they have finaly agreed to take a trip to nigeria to find the poor kidnapped pastor Smile

Quote:
We are going to do anything to make sure pastor ph4que was release from the captive of Ben Ndiaye hostage.

We are ready to go to nigeria to make sure he was release from captive, but the issued now everything is money and it will cost us for flight tricket to go to nigeria and the hotel we are going to stay to look for Pastor Ph4que and we are not doing it by our strength but by the power of God. Anytime you people are ready to send us to nigeria to look for our pastor four of us are ready to go down to nigeria because of our pastor. One more thing if you people are having two mind with us we are out of this depise all the money we spend of the stone round house and the time and the strength this might have cost us to build. I can see you people are having two mind with us but one thing for sure is that we dont have two mind with you people whether this is reality or not but with trust we depose on you people and the strength we use to build the stone round house. We have already finish the stone round house what remain is the symbol of the door and it was what we are looking for money to do it. We are going to stop here untill we hear from you once again.

Havoc
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is priceless! If they finish it I bet it would be a perfect fit for the infamous Sh0rty character, wouldn't it? Home sweet home for the hobbit. Wink
Scam Sandwich
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well they have finaly finished the house

I have been busy of late and have been unable to email him and well hes been getting upset....

Quote:

How are you? we are so wonder why you people refused to get back to us depise all the pains and effort will make to complete the stone round the house. Since we scan you people the last completed stone round the house since then we have not hear from you people since. If you people are not willing anymore we are out of this and if we waited you people from now to wednesday we are going to pull the stone round house down without delaying ok, if we waited till now to wednesday without hearing from you people. A poor guys like us went through hell borrowing money to completed you people plan after everything we didnt hear from you people is not fair. even you people didnt needs us you people should better tell us than ignored our replies of our email is not fair at all. All the suffering and pains and agonny we found ourself after everything you people abadoned us and some of our friends that wanted to join us is laughing at us now saying then thank God why there are not joining us. Why you people put a disgrace in us why? if you people are not seriouse you people should tell us so that we can pull the stone round house down.

We are so confused all our effort and borrowing money to complete the house. we are very very disappointed for the hole things that happeneing now.

he thinks that the past0r he was dealing with has been kidnapped and being held hostage he also thinks that the rescue team was caught and captured and the kidnapees are going to kill them unless he comes to nigeria, but he has stopped responding to emails.

I have decided to call it quits on this one and let him ponder what he has done and why it all went wrong. this turned out to be far more successful then I had imagined and i shall move onto greener fields Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic