SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

419 12 Step Program to be intiated by west African Goverment

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JohnWayne2008
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They should have such a program.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sadly, though, in order for a 12-step program to work, the person has to take the first step, which is:

ADMIT YOU HAVE A PROBLEM

And most 419 scammers don't think they have a problem.

Most? Make that "all."

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, even church rituals, building pyramids, tattoos, travels to Chad, getting arrested, 100 day plus safaris don't work in convincing they have a problem.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess I am a cynic, I don't see scammers getting to any of the steps. Too many ways to stumble, too many people to make ammends to, that would be an easy excuse to not "recover". They would just find a way to use it to scam too. Evil or Very Mad

Considering how the lads use religion to twist victims, I have no confidence that a 12 step program would work.

It is a nice thought though. We waste their time because they are incorrigible. Mad

1. We admitted we were powerless over alcohol—that our lives had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.
4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
5. Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
6. Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
7. Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.
8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.
9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His Will for us and the power to carry that out.
12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to alcoholics, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

its such a shame that that 12 steps is all about religious bullshit. Personally I've had to sit in a waiting room with all that bollocks posted on every wall (blah blah yes I'm mental) yet all I could think while I was sat there in the past 2 years was how the lads would love this crap, using 'god' to get to people.

anyway nice idea but it ain't gonna work.

Dollars is all they think about and the hope of the big job that will get them away from it, but then there's the next job and the next etc.

Forget trying to reform them and try to fuck them up as much as possible Twisted Evil

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Kacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SamSpudz wrote:
its such a shame that that 12 steps is all about religious bullshit.

I'm kind of an agnostic (don't tell my Eastern Star friends) but I think the 12 steps is fine even for atheists. It just all depends on who or what is your "higher power". I agree, the steps do not work unless you can figure out a way to "turn it over".

A 12-step proggie for thieving in general would be beneficial, but you gotta want to get help, and why should they want it when people continue to fall for it! Rolling Eyes
Knuckles
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The attitude of many of these guys is of the following possible ones:

- The west owes us, bigtime!
- I see nothing wrong with it, so I will do it. They seem to have been raised into a culture and therefore it is business as usual for them.

There is absolutely no point in trying to reform them. So many cases I've seen, they return to their "trade" as soon as they get out of jail.

In my country where the political leaders tell them to "steal from the colonialists, because it's right" I fail to see how these problems will go away or at least be reduced in the next 20-30 years.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic