SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This G has the world in his palms

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a pal who I guess is trying to get me to be his overseas partner. I was hoping to recruit him, but it seems he's recruiting me?

Quote:
WHERE U DEY? GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER MY G. I NO UNDERSTAND YOU AND WETIN U WON MAKE WE DO. TRY BRING JOBS MAKE I DEYA ARRANGE FOR YOU. NOT THOSE KIND STORY WEY U DEY TELL ME SAY I GO PLAY ONE PART FOR U. GUY NO DEY GIVE OUR JOBS LIKE THAT TO PERSIN HE DONT KNOW. USE UR BRAIN GUY. WHICH FORMAT U DEY INSIDE JIST ME UR LOCATION MAKE I TELL U GUYS U GO MEET THERE TO LIFT ACTIVITIES. I GET CONTACT ALL OVER THE WORLD COS I HAVE THE WORLD IN MY PALMS AS AN OLD GUY MAN

How should I play this? I don't know for how long I can string him along, but I should be able to get some vic info to pass along to the mods, right?

Also, can an old eater guy man who have the world in their palms please help me understand a lot of his message? Confused

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I could be wrong, but it looks like he/she's bitching that his scripts aren't working because of where he is, and is looking for o/s operators to give the scripts more believeability.

Maybe you could string him/her along, saying that you're interested, then maybe the supreme leader mr G0mer could muscle on BOTH of you!

Just a thought

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is trying to work with you, but I would make it clear he is to work FOR you. He may be an "old guy" but you're the young blood who doesn't work for anyone but himself.

You just picked up your Mercedes the other day so you don't need any lessons from an old timer.

Figure out where you live and why you can't speak on the phone (unless you have intimate knowledge of West Africa and one or more tribes). If you are a U.S. based lad, then it's easy: the gov't snoops on all out-bound calls. Whatever you tell him he'll have to believe.

To really have fun you can recruit some baiters to play victims that you will give him (or you can play them yourself). This makes you more legit in his eyes and if you're lucky, you may be able to get the guy to produce some nice trophies or even a safari. But I'm getting ahead of myself.... Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the tips. I'm still trying to work on him. Here's our latest exchange:

I wrote:
My broda

I can't give you phone number,ok? I in USA and they listen in on a Gs phonecalls. If I b callin Africa they lock me up, u dig???

I got plenty magas here and have boyz back home that work for me. I run da game here, understand. Top G #1. How many Benz you got??? I jus buy my 4th.

HERES WHAT IM SAYING... work for me and you make big money. I got big dolla magas waiting and new scripts and they ALWAYS PAY!! FIRST you need to do job for me. It no story where you play part my broda. I need to no I can trust you so I give you this job. Very important, but i tell you in next message if you b interested,ok?

U be old guy man but I be young G wit all the dollas! You in?????

one love!

Lad wrote:
i get too much money here ok? i do travel to carry client down here to work,what help do u need from me now

I was thinking I would tell him we hacked another lad's box and have him convince the hacked magas to send payments to me instead, kind of as a way to prove himself. I'm wondering if he'd go for this because he doesn't seem overly thrilled to work for me, but he hasn't said no outright.

Suggestions are welcomed!

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where's he located ?

My current aim is to be sending victims over, but it always happens to be the country next door.

Tell him you have victims regularly but need him to handle this one to show he is trustworthy and can do what he says.

Set up a fake victim addie and let him deal with the victim (you). It makes it just that bit more real to the Lad. Don't make the trip too far - Cotonou is fine if he's in Lagos. He sounds a bit timid so I wouldn't push him too far this early.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's my latest exchange.

I wrote:
broda i need you to meet client for me. i give u maga email and we split 50-50?

this go good and i give you big jobs,ok?

Lad wrote:
bring his contact with phone numbers and location, and what you want me to do, i use police men to meet magas live. his email, it is not necessariyly meeting maga face to face we still collect on air,online, but i wonder why you want me to meet your maga, remember i be GUY

Is he saying he's got an in with the police? Also, a few minutes after I sent him this one he sent me back my initial e-mail with the subject

Quote:
FIRST READ THESE MAIL AND KNOW THE SINS YOU ARE COMMITTING. U HAVE LIED

edit: here's the post with the script I sent out originally that he sent back to me

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic