SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mugu on here

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Internetserviceprovidings
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has there ever been a Lad on here in secret and been caught?

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes! Very Happy

Was going to direct you to the thread, but it has disappeared.

We have fantastic admins and mods that can spot them in a heartbeat. They handle them in a way that............................ we have a blast. Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How cool,

Does it happen often?

luckey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a thread that's still around: Click.

Innocent, of course.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a Lad come here and found mention of Mr G0mer all over the place.

He interpreted it as indicating that Mr G0mer was one major crime boss. Shocked

It takes a special Lad to actually understand what goes on here, though some who have found their own name have looked a little deeper and screamed that they are totally innocent and want a retraction.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It takes a special Lad to actually understand what goes on here, though some who have found their own name have looked a little deeper and screamed that they are totally innocent and want a retraction.

Of course there is a fee for a retraction here. Payable by either a fake check or a WU transfer...

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WTF OMG, That is the most exciting thread I have ever read soooo many questions but I know I will have to bide my time. LAD HUGGING WTF Yes I am a noob but who gives a shite. I am glad I have read this as it will make me a little cautious.

luckey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We had a little fun with him. We weren't really fighting with each other. Some of us were able to gain his trust for a little while and help him get justice. There's a thread in the Premium Members forum about it. That lad is out of it, but the the cause marches on. Twisted Evil

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does Eliza and Co believe he is a scammer or not?

luckey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think mylord is still asking himself that very same question. Cool

Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I just read it too, I really cant believe Eliza_Doolittle got "Warned for lad hugging." It was pretty obvious to me she was taking the p**s /probably trying to lure the lad into some more punishment. In fact that's pretty much what I presume all the pro-mylord camp were doing.

I did like the wages slant tho... when do we get paid by the way? Laughing

Last edited by Roger The Cabin Boy on Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah thats what i thought at first but then after a few Single malt whiskeys the doubt creeped in. I have to say that if everybody was in on it bow_down . I have a lot to learn

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I once had a lad who was burned by PD by another user (didn't know it at at the time). I was baiting him a few months later and when I got to the shipping part of the bait, he blasted me and thought I was the one to send him on the original safari! He even told me my forum tag line under my avatar. Very Happy

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah they come around, and I don’t think it directly affects anyone’s baits.

Unless you post information like your email, phone or whatever you use to bait they don’t catch on. Its fifty fifty they’ll catch on of you do.

BTW these are the less stupid mugus who come here. So you can imagine the rest.

Don’t let this stop anyone from posting the mugus full information phone email etc after your finished baiting

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Internetserviceprovidings wrote:
Does Eliza and Co believe he is a scammer or not?

LOL. Everyone knew he was a scammer. He'd been on the radar for months!!!
It was all a ruse to lure him to another website that had been set up to make "cash payments" to lads who had been "wrongly" accused of being scammers.

The one thing you will very rarely see (or even more precisely "never" see) is baiters arguing like that with each other for real - we're all on the same side. The mods here certainly wouldn't allow it anyway.
If I remember rightly, there was a bit of discussion over wether or not that thread went too far even though the accusations made amongst ourselves were totally made in jest.

While that thread was going on, the Private Message system on Eater must have been going into overdrive. I can remember sending my posts by PM to the guys I was aiming them at saying "Is it OK if I call you that?" whilst they were doing the same before posting in there. Very Happy

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How very polite you are slightly, not at all what we've been led to believe about squirrels (Link NSFW) Laughing

iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

luckey wrote:
Here's a thread that's still around: Click.

Innocent, of course.

How the hell did I miss that thread originally? Shocked Must've been really drunk that night!

Supposed to be cleaning the bathroom but I just read through the whole thing.

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, we had a blast, and it was going like blazing lightning!
Eliza still might be a secret lad-hugger though. That's Ok, because we love her anyway. She's always rooting for the underdog. Wink Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic