SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Who wants to call J3nny?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Angelfish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been corresponding with Miss J3nny G00dluck, who is an "ORPHERN" wasting away in a terrible refugee camp in Dakar Senegal.

We've exchanged quite a few emails, mostly with me chiding her for ignoring everything I write, not being very romantic and just gabbing about transferring funds. I insisted she start using my name for me to believe her - otherwise I would cut her loose.

That got her attention, and she started addressing me as "My Love J0nas" (although I"ve alternated signing J0nas and Jas0n and she never noticed)

I finally believe her and think we have a great future ahead of us. However, she is lacking food, clothes and clean water (but not a laptop) so in my last letter I offered to send her these things for now. But guess what - she wants the money to buy them herself, although what sort of shopping is available in a refugee camp is questionable.

I am a 32 year old stockbroker named J0nas P. C0rd and have many accounts at my disposal. Now that I'm convinced she truly loves me, I think I may be able to help her transferring her funds. Since I'm really a woman, calling her is out of the question.

Latest letter:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.142.224.2 with SMTP id w2cs94848wfg;
Fri, 31 Oct 2008 03:47:13 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.210.19.4 with SMTP id 4mr1581898ebs.172.1225450031941;
Fri, 31 Oct 2008 03:47:11 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from n34.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (n34.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [87.248.110.167])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id f4si14637419nfh.27.2008.10.31.03.47.10;
Fri, 31 Oct 2008 03:47:10 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 87.248.110.167 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=87.248.110.167;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 87.248.110.167 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]; domainkeys=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: from [217.146.182.179] by n34.bullet.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Oct 2008 10:47:10 -0000
Received: from [87.248.110.111] by t5.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Oct 2008 10:47:10 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp216.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 31 Oct 2008 10:47:10 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-5
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 20266 invoked by uid 60001); 31 Oct 2008 10:47:10 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID;
b=kYh6MF+aRPKcvBDPtEnLd1i6LR9EJjtUnUaXghYQ8VKMKvUN292xbs7fFojaD0OQpnoiY+z9vLEYVtpTxi/ymW7H/XHLFxefQfZ9BdgmNJHjQuFyQNpaVDotEk2vhN8McyUH+bfSCmUejVlGBdDvvyR9BSn1Ep3Yvx3gw2/371w=;
X-YMail-OSG: 250AoWMVM1n78g9JopOuGvb9zPygN6988TTte7Wqa8nRhhcT1j5tPU4v
Received: from [41.208.140.178] by web28402.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 31 Oct 2008 10:47:09 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.247.3
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 10:47:09 +0000 (GMT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: my love jonas i cant wait to see you cos you have put a smile on my face
To: xxxxxxxx [email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-989813792-1225450029=:18286"
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

--0-989813792-1225450029=:18286
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

My Love Jonas,
How are you today, i believe you are keeping fine and as for me am not feeling comfortable here, but i must tell you that after reading your mail this morning i feel very great, i fell like am on top of the world now you have put a smile on my face, I really appreciate your love and caring effort you gave to me, especially the offer you render to me this morning,

Honey you can call me with this NUMBER (+221774433998) this is the reverend father david divines number the priest in charge here in the refugee camp ground, and when you call, tell him that you are my partner and i believe he will send for me immediately from the hostel where am staying,

Finally darling i will like you to use his contact information to send me the money i will use to buy food and clothes to wear, through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
His contact is as follow,

NAME------------------------------- REV. DAVID DIVINE

ADDRESS------------------------ 68 GROUND YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL

PHONE----------------------------- +221774433998

EMAIL------------------------------- ([email protected] )

My love Jonas use this information and send to me anything your mind tells you to give to me because an ORPHERN like me has no choice,all i need now to be with you in your country so that we will fight to get back my fathers inheritance,
I LOVE YOU WITH EVERY BEAT OF MY HEART
Am hoping to hear a success news from you today,
Yours lovely Sweet heart,
Jenny.
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is why I hate love laddettes... where is the love? Just a standard NoK bait... well until you force the issue that is!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reff-O camps have all sorts of wonderful things these days.
But lets hope they don't have libraries

Quote:
Honey you can call me with this NUMBER (+221774433998) this is the reverend father david divines number the priest in charge here where am staying,

Ring Ring, hallo Harold Robbins here, I'm ringing on behalf of my character Jonas P. he can't come to the phone right now as he's on another adventure.

Anyway it's brilliant stuff, ask her if she would like you to should send a " $5 grab bag" from Vinnies

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Angelfish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ring Ring, hallo Harold Robbins here

Laughing

Really, I could sign the name of a real person like Adolf Hitler or Abraham Lincoln and none of them would have a clue who that might be.

I didn't answer her last email, so she's getting antsy and just sent me a blank email with protestations of undying love in the subject line.

Should I play for time and tell her that setting up the new account takes a lot time with the paperwork, need for secrecy etc?

Maybe in the meantime I could send her a gift basket from the Body Shop, or a case of Evian?

Anyway, here's the poor dear, trying to keep a brave face on even as she suffers such depriviation.

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You miss my point "Anglefish" Jones P Cord, was a character out of a Harold Robbins book "the Adventurers" Smile Smile

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The job of a baiter is to waste their time and their resources, if your pet would so dealy like to talk to you on the phone the caller should be the lad, she will tell you that she cant make calls and that when you call the reverand will send for her.

Express your concern that refugee camps are very large places and you do not want to be paying for a long distance call and sit on the phone waiting for the reverand to find out if she is available, what if she is on the crapper when you call, the queue for the crapper in a refugee camp would be quite long I am sure, and you could be left waiting for hours to talk to her.

You could back up your excuse by saying your phone has outgoing long distance calls blocked.

There are quite a few phone pimps out there who will happily take a call for you, search for one in a location that suits you, some phone pimps can also record the call for you.

Each phone pimp has their own rules and instructions, so be sure to read up on their modalities before giving out the pimps number

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Draaco
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would be getting cold feet if I was you, and would be asking for proof she is not some fat old hairy man scamming you. Then you will feel comfortable to send the funds. I tried that and got a trophy today. Very Happy
I used the promise of a laptop sent on "dodgey bros couriers" that still has not arrived yet, I believe its about to be returned to sender due to an illegible address. My handwriting is terrible after the big accident of "97"

Have fun mate!
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

+221774433998 and http://evaphone.com/ says they give me :
Quote:
Senegal 0:23 seconds

So what more than Hello hello do you want me top say, Jonas?

Edit: sorry get this "This call direction is not supported"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic