SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Calling GomerPyle and associates

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
seminal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've managed to get a little cosy with a scumbag after I effected a little dolla chop courtesy of the GomerBoyz. I want to inflict maximum lad pain on him (time, waste money, the usual), what should I do next?

Conversation thus far has gone;

Me
Quote:
BRODA
>
> I STILL GET MONEY FROM UR MUGU
>
> I BE HONEST WIT U. I THINK U CAN BE GOOD GMAN. I CAN GET U MANY JOB
> THAT GET MORE DOLLA THAN OTHER GMEN.
> U MUST JOIN GOMERBOYZ FIRST
>
> http://yahoonews21082008.worldnews.speedpost.net/YahooNews.html
>
> ONE LUV
> MR GOMER

Him -
Quote:
BRODA I HAIL YOU.
>
> NO SHAKING ALL NA G. I NON VESS SAY YOU EAT MY MAGA OHH BUT I NEED MORE
> FAVOUR FROM YOU. NA MY NO 0805957*** YOU FIT CALL ME ANYTIME FOR ME TO
> JOIN THE GOMER BOYZ.

Me -
Quote:
WE B BROTHER IN SAME BUSINES. BUT THE GOMERBOYZ CHOP EVERY G FOR DOLLAR.
WE R NUMBER 1
IN NIGERIA. WE ALL HAVE TATTOOS SHOWING GOMERBOYZ - WE R EVERYWHERE.
WHER R U BASED?
I CAN GET YOU GOOD MUGU ALL OVER WORLD. I AM IN LONDON AT MOMENT BUT
TRAVEL EVREYWHERE

DAS GOMERBOYZ

Him -
Quote:
I HAIL YOU BRODA. YOU BAM. MAYBE GOD WAN MAKE ME BURST PASS LIKE THIS THAT IS THE REASON WHY I GET TO BE VICTIM NATURALLY I NON DE FIND TROUBLE I NON EVEN TOO GET FRIENDS. I AM BASED IN NIGERIA BUT I NEWLY COME BACK FROM RUSSIA 6 MONTHS AGO BASE ON THE LAST DEAL WHEN I INVOLVE MYSELF ANYWAY. I LIKE KNOW MORE ABOUT THE JOB WHEN YOU GET TO GIVE ME ??? ALSO GIVE ME INFO ON HOW TO TAKE HACK MY MAGA BOX OR WHATEVER YOU DO TO AM CAUSE WE BE ONE NA AND I FIT GIVE MORE JOBS TOO. I EXPECT YOUR RESPONSE BRODA.

ONE LUV.

I presume he is giving me much love, and it gives me some interesting info on him, but where do I go from here? He started out as a loan lad
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where's he located ?

I got my best result with Shorty posing as Mr G0mer.

I told him I had a maga flying over to Cotonou and I needed him to handle the 'face to face' and we would split 50/50

I mentioned that I had hacked her mail and phished her account and was earning $1,000 a month but wanted a big payday.

If he's in Lagos that's perfect. A nice easy cross border trip and it helps if you set up a victim addie. I have Ludmi||a Kosokal0v and I put him in touch. They even spoke on the phone, and my female impersonation is as convincing as - well it isn't at all, but Lads aren't too bright.

If he's in Lagos the potential fun and games are limitless, especially as we have Shorty's address and he got arrested when we made him bump into some other scammers.

Do you like insanity ? Laughing

I can provide calls and documents if needed and Ludmi||a bears an uncanny resemblance to a gal named Paris H - pure coincidence I bet. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Like Mr. Gomer says, if it doesn't work out with Shorty he can always meet up with and be tutored by Stanley. Stanley's a captain, dontcha know.

Of course, he can also stop by Benin City and smack Dan around a bit. Dan just loves it when kidnappers show up at his door.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes Christmas is coming up and it can be such a lonely time for scammers and you bastards don't think of their feelings. Very Happy

Getting them to call on each other is really a public service - almost a humanitarian deed.

If you happen to have told scammer 'A' that scammer 'B' has a stash of money waiting for him. Well, it's only fair we have some fun too, but at no stage would we condone a scammer beating the crap out of another one for money - but it could happen. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm making a big push on membership of the G0merBoyz Gang, and there's no problem if other do the same.

We can all have different membership procedures. That'll be hilarious. Laughing

I'm sending out ASEM's and these are a couple of the most recent replies

Quote:
HELLO MISTER G0MER (CHAIRMAN DI G0MERBOYZ )

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME AND YOU TALK ABOUT DEAL. WELL I AM IN LOME-TOGO WHERE I RESIDE. SO WHERE IS THIS BIRD FROM FROM AND WHERE WILL IT LAND.

IF YOUR WORDS ARE REAL THEN, I WILL LIKE MORE DETAILS ON THIS SUBJECT

The eagle has landed ? Shocked

Quote:
Yes, I can do it. send me more detail about the job and the maga.

My name is Emmanuel. base in Burkinafaso. I agree on 50/50.

waiting to hear from you.

I'm going to use my pal Ludmi||a (me) and see if I can get them on safari. If that proves popular then I'll go for tattoos.

If you need a photo to use for the worlds most wicked scammer, this is one of a scammer (suitably photoshopped).

seminal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK. I've put the bait out for him if he fancies a trip to Cotonou. I've asked if he's based in Lagos (not sure yet- will check IP in a bit). If not, I'm sure hes up for a tattoo

First bait, kept him on the hook for over a month now, first as victim, now as dolla choppa. Need to hurt him in the pocket though!
seminal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sh*t

Quote:
HELLO BRODA,

I DE BASE FOR ABUJA, THE BUSINESS WHEN YOU WAN GIVE ME NA SMALL DEAL TO RUN. BUT NON BE THAT ONE I DE ASK YOU NOW. NA HOW YOU TAKE COLLECT MY MAHI MONEY I NEED TO KNOW IST. CAUSE ME GHO GET MORE JOBS FOR YOU WHEN GHO PAY WELL AND WE EVEN NEED TO TALK MORE FOR PHONE. TIME DE TO JOIN GOMERBOZ BUT U NEED CLEAR ME IST HOW YOU TAKE CONFIRM MY GARRY.

ONE LUV.

Is he just asking how I chopped his dolla? Shall I just say I hacked his mailbox with some random programme? Help!!

Edit: Garry is the victim (me) I chopped
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dont forget,

mr gomer sends out cheques for you to cash too ! Wink

mr gomer you have helped me with my longest bait yet. 8 months.

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he isn't a member of G0merBoyz Gang he doesn't get told the secrets.

Maybe his cafe already has a G0merBoyz Boss running the game at his cafe using the tools on him.

He can join or starve. G0merBoyz don't care. It's his choice, but he should realise that it's not the Boy Scouts.

He should look out for the guyman with the flash car and gang tattoo, but he should be careful about what he says to him.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic