SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

stalking stalkers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
fplease
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I know this isn't exactly scambaiting, but it's the same premise. My girlfriend is being stalked by an internet stalker and it's really freaking her out. Does anyone know of any websites dedicated to stalking stalkers?

thanks
Eric
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Google search for 'stalkers' will help. In the meantime, this looks a good place to start:
http://www.thesite.org/sexandrelationships/askthesiteqandas/relationshipsqandas/cyberstalker

She could consider changing her online identity, effectively 'disappearing'. Ignore, don't aggravate.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No. Stalking someone (whether "revenge motivated" or not) is unlawful. I'd advise your girlfriend to contact the Police about the stalking.
If they're unwilling to help, then changing usernames, email addresses etc usually does the trick.
Stalking the stalker would likely just make things worse.
Confused
Either way, good luck. Smile

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Maggot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree too, don't start stalking them! Easiest thing is to change online identity, problem solved then!

<I>"our handle charges is this 5,000 thousand ponds"</I>
<B> Jude Adams - Security Company</B>
<I>"...but I prefer to eat houses, houses are more tasty..."</I>
<B> Irina - Romance Scammer</B>
<I>"Yes we are selling the Semen ST41N5 at just $170usd and also sure it will work in Narnia."</I>
<B> Duncan Rustin - Phone Lad</B>

---------------------
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here from Main Scambaiting.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Nancelot
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Escalating things will not make anything better, and it's not likely to be anonymous - there's an excellent chance the stalker will connect any stalking with your girlfriend. Even if he doesn't connect the two, the additional stress and anger is unlikely to make things better. That is potentially unsafe for you both, but especially her.

I'd document every instance of harassment, and contact the police.
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stalking is different than baiting. In that generally, the stalker knows his prey very, very, very well. If the stalker knows who your GF is online, chances are they know who she is in RL.

Stalking is a serious matter for the police to handle. In this case, I would suggest minimizing contact with the stalker except a simple "STOP. I have no interest in you. Leave Me Alone".

Then contact the authorities. If you are in the US, most agencies take stalking pretty seriously due to some high profile killings related to stalking. With any luck, after a little "chat" with the cops the stalker will back off. I would also consider getting a restraining order as well.

These folks are sometimes mentally ill as well. Make sure your GF does NOT minimize the danger either. If it is a co-worker she needs to discuss with a supervisor/HR rep as well. Take this on as many angles as possible.

DO NOT "Stalk the Stalker". Only will throw gas on the fire.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Speaking from personal experience, do not mess with the stalker until you are 101% sure you can prove he/she is stalking. When you can prove this I would suggest taking it to the police and not taking matters into your own hands. Documentation is key here. The stalker in my case was RL and not online, so take some screen shots of proof, save emails, annoying IM conversations that happen to occur, etc. Do not instigate, let him/her make their own moves so they have nothing to throw back at you in a court of law.

Good luck.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep a diary of every single contact, you'll be wanting to show it to the police when you make the complaint - but DO involve the police, it's very very important.
thegreatsouthernscamtokil
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldnt stalk the stalker... until it has gone way past common interest...

Get in touch with the police i no they do nothing most of the time unless there has been any grievence or damage / harrasment done physically.

TRO ? maybe ( Temporary restraining order )

and if that dosnt help just beat the snot out of the psycho ( only if your country is not to anal about GBH ) ... if you know who it is .

If it is all Cyber start tracking him slowly email addys
IPs and Mobile - log it all - possibly try find out what ISP he is with and send them a polite email about the usage of his account and so on.

Keep it Dirty..
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stalkers can range from scary to relatively harmless. Regardless of the type, do not engage the stalker. Some stalkers do not react in a way that is expected or considered normal. A very clear, direct and concise "Leave me alone, I'm not interested" message at the very beginning is a option, but nothing more. Keep all correspondences, written records of any personal contacts or sightings, and physical items like gifts. If there is any sense of harm, threat or harassment from the stalker, immediately report it to the appropriate law enforcement agency. They will advise you of the appropriate course of action. Do not try to handle it yourself. This was recommended to me by the police when I was a stalking victim.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
from the Hollow
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just move some place were Castle Doctrine is the law. Give them your RL details and as they kick the door down empty your AK 47.
Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

fplease,
What state is this cyber-stalking taking place in?

but know they are insultive

I really want to know why you have picked on email and keep writing me with all these abusive and embarrassing words

THANKS FOR PLAYING ME AS A GMAIL MAN
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic