SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Russel Brand - Jonathan Ross - BBC comments site down

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7696714.stm

I consider that I have a pretty weird and outrageous sense of humour, and though I find Jonathan Ross funny, Russel Brand, in my opinion, is totally devoid of any comic talent and I just cringe at his attempts at humour.

The row broke out over a radio show in which the pair of them rang up another radio show's phone line and left a lewd and offensive message about the hosts grand-daughter which then got broadcast. Both shows were hosted by the BBC. When instructed to apologise, they rang again and continued in the same abusive manner.

Russel Brand may be known by Americans for going to an Award Ceremony and making offensive and brainless remarks there.

I thought I'd add my comments to the BBC site, but it is apparent that the comments facility has fallen over due to the clamour over what they did.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
MeridianAlicante
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like Jonathan Ross, but only on Film 2008. His show varies for me, between being funny, or in bad taste, depending on who he's interviewing.

Russel Brand is annoying, full stop.

I agree that that the BBC were right to ban them both from the air, but I know that it won't stick. The pair bring in too much money for the BBC to do anything.

Look at Big Brother, all the race rows over that, and its still on the air.

Adverts with less complaints get taken off the air, but not money making shows.

Meridian, on her high horse.
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I find this particuarly offensive...

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If they were prosecuted for making and airing lewd and offensive telephone calls, they could put them on the Sex Offenders' Register.

Somehow I don't think they'd find that so funny.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't stand either of them. But two things.

First, at the end of the day, this is down to whoever let's the show go on air. It's pre-recorded and Ross and Brand don't have the final say.

Second, if they'd just said these things about the grand-daughter on air, without the call, nobody would have batted an eyelid. Everyone seems to miss the fact that she's a friend of Brand's, a self-confessed "swinger" and a member of a risque dance troupe named the Satanic Sluts, where she goes around with the handle "Voluptua". It wouldn't suprise me if this was some publicity stunt that back-fired.

People are getting pissed merely because poor Manuel has taken another slap around the head.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I actually quite like Russell Brand normally (sorry if that sticks in the throat). I hated him to start with, but he's grown on me a little bit. I also don't really mind Wossy in general, he's inoffensive enough for the most part, if only he didn't toady so much on the Friday night show.

I think on this occasion they've been guilty of acting without thinking... it was an (admittedly) immature stunt gone wrong.
For me, It's not the same as making an obscene phone call.... I assume they know Andrew Sachs (otherwise, why such an obscure target?)**... I notice the outrage has not been from the Sachs household but rather from the public who are probably sick of paying Mister Ross's outrageous salary.

Still... if you were offered 2 million a year (or whatever it is) I'm pretty sure everyone here would say yes.

**Edit: After reading SOOI's post, I see that I was right that it wasn't exactly a random target.... it's one of Brand's friends.... so who here hasn't left a rude message on a friend's answerphone? Wink

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't understand why Brand got away with making a hoax call to the police last July.
Ross signed an £18m contract a couple of years ago. How much real entertainment could have been bought with that amount?
What annoys me is that every time the BBC is fined, it's the TV owners that pay the fine.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It now seems that Brand did do the wild thing with Manuel's Grandaughter, but as he seems to have had at least half the female population of the UK, that's hardly suprising.

If I had a Grandaughter, I couldn't think of many things worse than finding out that she had been violated by that annoying *+7% . Having not heard the original show, (and I wonder how many of the thousands now kicking up a fuss have) I am not clear what Wossy's part in it was.

What really gets my goat is that the first 10 minutes of all UK news bulletins are taken up with this story. Is it really the single most important thing to have happened in the World today?

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think its just a very sad refection of society when its deemed acceptable in the name of comedy, to harass a near 80 year old gent in his own home, by hurling offensive remarks about his grandaughter at him.

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Roycropper - that's how it goes. When Paris Hilton (or whichever airhead heiress it was) was taken to the hospital - with half the LA Police Department surrounding the ambulance, it was the lead item on every newscast in Los Angeles for days.

I don't know who is so fascinated by celebrity misbehavior. I'm not, and no one I know is. In fact we're all pretty disgusted by it, and by the attention the miscreants are given by the press.

As far as the celebrities are concerned, they figure if their name is in front of people on a more or less constant basis, all anyone will remember is the name and not the deeds.

Something OJ Simpson might be realizing about now is that this is not necessarily true.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brits, pay £139.50. a year to fund the BBC , Ross earns £6 million a year,
Part of his act is to leave a message to a 78 year old Man, saying Brand has F**ed your Grand Daughter.

Way to go

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BBC Radio 4 is reporting Brand just resigned.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Rodus
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^He has, its on the Beeb. I think Sach's granddaughter is possibly fair game but it was unacceptable to invole a 78 year old.

u can keep sending money to Gomer and leave me alone - Agent Smith cracks up

Pith Helmet Lou1s Mar1on - Lagos to Accra (satellite IP) - "so, what i need to do to get out of these place?"
Sand Timer - 18 mths: Louis

starstar

The*Catb1ngo Hotel*
*My Church*

pony pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x23 Closed lad accounts
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I read too that Ross has a £6m a year contract with BBC - thats obscene bearing in mind how BBC is funded. He has very little talent in my opinion whereas Brand has precisely none - I have only seen him on tv a couple of times and he is offensvie and arrogant.

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Both talentless tw@s, the pair of them.

Political views are banned, otherwise this post would be 150+ sentences long.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To paraphrase the man himself, it would appear he has been a big titty-wit and now he's gonny-won.

Not before time. And no gentleman he, methinks.

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
it was unacceptable to invole a 78 year old.

Why? I don't think age has anything to do with it and everyone's always telling us not to be "ageist".

As for Brand, I don't think it will really matter to him. He'll get picked up by another network quick enough. He's probably had a hissy fit and jumped even though he hasn't been pushed.
It probably saves Jonathon Ross' ass though. Which is a shame because he's just as big a tosser.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic