SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad Thinks I am a Guyman

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Should this check lad go to Chad?

Yes
96%
 96%  [ 86 ]
No
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 89

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He still doesn't get it!

Quote:
Mail acknowledge.Who is Mr P3tt3rs0n?And what about the company fund in your hand.
I await to read back from you.

So Cammy replied gently:

Quote:
Mr P3tt3rs0n is handling matters while you're on bereavement leave, and I sent the money on as requested, less my commission.

Laughing

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in:

Quote:
Mail acknowledge.I still can not understand how you got to meet Mr Mr P3tt3rs0n.I have never been on a bearevement leave.Have you ever sent me a mail andi never respon back?Please explain who you sent the company fund too.How did he get your mail? And since when ever you started sending email to each other.

So Cammy guilelessly wrote back:

Quote:
I didn't write to you for a while because I thought you weren't in the office. Mr P3tt3rs0n wrote to me to tell me you'd lost your son in a road accident. I sent the money as he instructed.
You should ask Mr P3tt3rs0n about this, because he's one of yours.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just moments ago, sent three times!

Quote:
The company do not have anybody with the name Mr p3tt3rs0n.How did he got your email.why would somebody sent you and email and you started responding to him Email and he instructed you to send the money.I while i was expecting you to mail me since you said the bank said you should come back on friday.The last mail you sent me was that the bank said the check will on friday.
I do not know any Mr p3tt3rs0n.
Explain to me please.

I'll reply later. Smile

Sand Timer x 7
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received this from the lad. Could it have something to do
with Mr P3tt3rs0n? Shocked Laughing

Quote:
Dear D0rothy,

Mail acknowledge.Thank you for your prompt update.The company will wait for the update on monday.Please if anyone should contact you,do not listen to anybody.If you have any question you want to ask me,do write me and i will respond back to your question.Do have a lovely weekend.

Thank you for your anticipation.

Regards,

I emailed him back:

Quote:
Dear Jin,
Is this because of the ninja attack? I am really worried that I may end up under attack by the ninjas. Please let me know soonest.

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Would anyone like to hear from Mr P3tt3rs0n? He is one of Mr G0m3r's Boyz, you see...

Sand Timer x 7
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

1ung has three gomerboyz onto him. he still has not replied to my mrgomer though it is the lads day off today.

even cornelius has not heard a peep after he had to keep all the money from the last check to rebuild the church

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Should I pretend I never received this email, and email him that I sent the money to Mr. P3tt3rs0n?

This is the email he sent regarding my fear of a ninja attack:

Quote:
Mail acknowledge.It not really about the ninja attack but for security reason.Someone hack the company account and login into the company email as well.But we have to note of that,But should in case someone sent you a mail that you should remit the company fund somewhere,Please do not write back or listen to anybody.Be clam and nothing will happen to you.

Please get back to me on monday.when will you wire the fund through western union?Can you send part of the payment on monday?We need money for some security wise.

I await to read back from you.

Thank you for you anticipation.

Regards,

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Be clam and nothing will happen to you.

Laughing

How about Mr P3tt3rs0n has been in contact about the Lad's terrible loss with new coordinates to send the money to? Something like:

Quote:
I regrett to have to tell you that Mr J1n 1ung is asbent in bearevment leave until further notice beacuse of a family tragedy. Further payment is to be send to this account via bank trasnfer:

Swift code: PNBPUS3NNYC.
Bank Name: 4GR1CULTUR4L B4NK OF CH1N4 SH4NGHA1
Bank Addres: NO 26 ZH0NG SH4N RD (EL) SH4NGH41, CH1N4
Swift Code: ABOCCNBJ090
Account NO:
Account Name: SH4NGH41 F0RTUNE M4CH1N3RY CO,LTD

I am sorry for the suden change but your promt attention will be porperly reworded as more checks are coming.

You have our grattitude.

You can quote that to the Lad; PM me with your email address if you want this sent to you from my Lad account.

Sand Timer x 7
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think T3d J@ckson would like to hear from Mr. P@tt3rson. He is due to send his payment soon...

Fake Checks out of circulation - 52K (so far)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
"The law of cama is still in exixtence and I know what the consequences of your action will be"-Rimi
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This in from the lad 2 days ago. Sorry, my computer started acting up and it's kind of hard baiting from a cell phone. So this just in:

Quote:
really do not understand this whole Job again charllie..most maga mail and said charlie took money from them..and is just three maga's that recieved the check,same old maga;s keep recievibg the check.what about the rest?each time i send them western union details,each one of them give me different stroies.I am tired of this set of maga you give me.Now i have my own personal Job which i want you to give them check..and which Mr gomer or what ever he calld hims self do not know about.So i dont think we will have problem with that.Here are the list of new maga's i want you to send check to.

I think these are RL vic's what do you guys think? and how should I address his concerns of him being tired of the baiters?

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Almost every single one of them looks like a real victim. Shocked

If he's sick of baiters, then that's a good thing. No idea what to tell him though, my character hasn't contacted him yet, been too busy with work. Maybe later on today.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you think those are real vics:

1 - obfuscate their details, please.

and

2 - PM the list to a moderator, who will see to it that they get properly warned.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM'ed a mod to let them know about the RL vic's, but I don't know what to tell this guy. I think I will continue with I am being followed that is why he hasn't heard from me in 2 days and that I don't like the list of people he just sent me....

This just sent to the lad:

Quote:
i tell u i have men follow me in black cot everywhere i go? they have pitbull and i very scare broda. that why u not here from me in couple day. i dont like this new list of maga u send me. i not trust this list. i get bad feeling about it in my stomach broda. this list lok like work of g0mer ok? u find new maga or i find some better maga ok? i thought that my maga were god broda? they pay monies in account so why they no god? plssss be careful of the g0mer, he follow me i no he do that ok? i dont want die ok? charlie is dead plsssssssssssss be careful broda, g0mer is everywhere if not him his boyz are eerywhere. g0mer contact u? he tell me to write his box and i not do it and i think that why i get follow ok? plssssss write my box soon ok?

remain bless

-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ralph Wiggum wrote:
I think T3d J@ckson would like to hear from Mr. P@tt3rson.

As you wish!

Sand Timer x 7
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in from j1n:
Quote:
Dear Ch4rl13.

I am not happy about this whole Job any more..Your maga's are not sure infact i dont even read their mails any more..I feel this whole thing is a set up by you. Shocked (whatever is he talking about?)You give me maga's you send only to your maga's.I give you different maga's list and you keep sending to only few maga's.And they few maga's keep saying rushed.How come this Mr g0mer got my Hotmail account?how come is locating you people.How can someone locate you in Usa as big as USA is?How come he cant locate me and is asking for 50% of maga's money.Infact i am not happy at all Laughing (That was the plan).

If you know you cant send to those maga's i sent you now and you can send money to me as well through western union or moneygram,then forget it.Because i lost so many things on this Job...I stop my own personal jobs for you and now..i have not earn any money from you jobs.

I need money.

haven't replied yet, as men with pitbulls with black coats are following me.... Laughing

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Somehow we gotta keep that line of communication going so he can keep giving you the details of his real victims so they can be sent to a mod.

I'm going to ask him to send me another check, this time I'll put him through the special WU method, just to make sure that dreaded chopper doesn't get it.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
VicMackey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not sent me anything for a bit now, so I reckon M4t could do with an email from Mr P.

PM on it's way.

Closed lad accounts x 5
Pith Helmet (Group effort) - Oy3nka Ch1d1nma Lagos to Cotonou

'You are meant to obey our instructions not giving us instructions!!!' - 'Dr' Marc Benioff
'I will see who will regreat this at last good luck' - 'Professor' Charles Sudoku
'Why do you liar you never send any money instead of try to cone us,or are you having another idea of Cheat the poor boy and take his consignment away.' - Alhaji Mohammed
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Question...

Since this lad is on the ropes a little, and I have "received" my check, should I go with Yasterb's dolla choppa, or maybe a different route to regain his trust with you, GND?

Somehow point to the fact you recommended me and it is working out?

Fake Checks out of circulation - 52K (so far)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
"The law of cama is still in exixtence and I know what the consequences of your action will be"-Rimi
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Message from Mr P3tt3rs0n is on its way, Vic.

Sand Timer x 7
VicMackey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Arftastic, thanks.

Closed lad accounts x 5
Pith Helmet (Group effort) - Oy3nka Ch1d1nma Lagos to Cotonou

'You are meant to obey our instructions not giving us instructions!!!' - 'Dr' Marc Benioff
'I will see who will regreat this at last good luck' - 'Professor' Charles Sudoku
'Why do you liar you never send any money instead of try to cone us,or are you having another idea of Cheat the poor boy and take his consignment away.' - Alhaji Mohammed
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ralph Wiggum wrote:
Question...

Since this lad is on the ropes a little, and I have "received" my check, should I go with Yasterb's dolla choppa, or maybe a different route to regain his trust with you, GND?

Somehow point to the fact you recommended me and it is working out?

That would be fine, I am just trying to fuigure out what I want to do with this guy. I don't know what to say to him.... as communication with him has been slowing down since his safari. Maybe I could meet him at 5imba 5afari Camp? doubtful he will go. Somehow I need to get you guys to start sending the money to me and then I give him the money and he has to go find it or something. Any thoughts SSA?

I just sent this to him:

Quote:
i tell u gomer is a box hacker. that how he get my informations and other magas information. are u scare of gomer broda? i very much am scare of gomer. he big,bad mean mad man ok? i dont like list of maga u send me ok? i not comfortable with that list broda. i sent u maga and they pay monies and i no they god ok? why u say i set u up? i sent u many maga and they all pay into account. not my fault gomer got in our boxes ok? he tok monies not belong to him. i have a plan for the big bad ass *DELETED* gomer ok? u want no my plan? i come over to where u are and i hunt him down like dog and i kill him ok? can i stay with u broda? u let me no soon and i get things together for this ok?

one luv

I just wanna know where we are taking this lad now.....?

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We could always see if he'll pick up the money from our favorite bank in Accra. They seem to give lads the best service possible and even a complimentary pair of handcuffs. I sent my last pet there with a fake bank slip (Thanks Marvinator!) and he has dropped off the face of the earth, hasn't even checked his email.

Just tell him you deposited $50,000 into that bank because it is safe and then if he doesn't want to go there, tough luck, tell him the deal is off. Even if we lose him right now, look at what we've managed to do. We've found real victims that we have kept from falling for this, we've sent him on safari and we wasted weeks of his time. I say we've already succeeded beyond our expectations and what better way to end this than with a possible arrest scenario?

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr P3tt3rson's email account is dead... some Lad just shut me down!

ETA - don't worry, I have another one.

Sand Timer x 7
tyme_wastr
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was greeted this afternoon by the "microwave your hamster" and ninja email Very Happy in a couple of my boxes! I will reply as soon as possible Twisted Evil

Ghana x4 United Kingdom x30 United States x5 Germany Nigeria x3 Ivory Coast Spain Benin x3 Ukraine Netherlands France Japan Indonesia Hong Kong Dominican Republic China Canada x37 Question x3
Closed lad accounts x3
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got a couple lads I'm trying to reel in slowly.

We may be pretty much done with this lad but we've all learned alot and done alot of good for quite a few potential victims.

Oh yeah, and we got a safari. Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic