SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, even being a millionaire, Jack is just like all other citizens, loading up Skype credits via bank transfer takes a few working days Smile we cannot tell that to him, can we? Wink

We should help Peter. However, it´s important that he replies the payment notification he (and Alice! Where has that scammer gone to?!?) received two days ago.

Planning the next sponsors´ meeting / photoshooting / extravaganza soon?

It seems Peter deserves a complete department of MM to deal only with him, and all new applicants are being served by R4ndy and Ernerson.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jack wrote:
Dear Michael,

I am glad to see you are not panicking about your brother. However, the fact that he hasn't contacted anyone (no one here has heard from him either) is very worrying. I do hope that the little mishaps in Cotonou have not sent him into a fit of depression and desperation. I will do my best to find him for you, okay?

sincerely,

Jack

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree that Frank did safari for you. Very Happy And it's a shame to have lost a fine brother and model over a simple misunderstanding. If he didn't just go off half-cocked on his own, things wouldn't have gotten so out of hand.
It's a crying shame. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alice is back home, but all is not well...

Ladette wrote:
Dear jack.

Are you a humanbieng like me or what.You have no care about i been in benin and you left me for how many days upon my arrival.

some of my models are still in benin and i have to left my phone with them to come and look for money.Why all this?Why and why.

I spend almost 300.000cfa for the peopel i went with upon all the insult i acept just because of you and you are there telling me of another thing which i dont know about.

Did you know how much credit you put on me of which i dont have any hope of paying it for now.

Please for God sake i am confuse for now because i dont know yet how to see money and bring the people i went with back to ivory cost.

So please i dont have time for that now.The model parents are asking me of there duaghters while you are there telling me of another thing when you fail to send the money you promised.

I will find how to bring this people back first before there parent kill me off and then all the money i use for expenses you are going to pay me back because i ack acording to how you insructed then you will know that is not all africa citizen you can play game with there inteligent.

I am not God but i will let you know that my money will reach me hand or it affect your company if it realy exist.We are going down on our tradition now and am telling you it has come to that because you dont know the type of things and insult you put me on.

Well i dont have time for that now let me bring this people back first then any way or level or any area your company want it i am ready by then.

Remeber that i am a woman and i love truth.I explain everything to you and is clear but look at what you put me into.they rub me collect what i have and i spent almost 700.000cfa all is going to be pay back or i show you were i and your company is going to and we are not going to any court of law or justice.but remeber i come from some were so the soul will never rest if i did not give up.

Thanke and regards.

If you like block my adress i have every information that i need and you people are going to be there while i will be here but you will see it invisible and visible just be ready or you send all my money abck to me.

Mrs 1dris.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou

Easter Egg
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this really Allce? Laughing She was more ladylike before. Damn, she could well need a Dan motivational training. She does not sound like a winner. - Assuming she´s home in CTI then?

What does she babble about "why and why" ? - The answer is : trunk box...

What other models???? - How about some unbureaucratic payment? (Emily´s email, still unread?)

I think she has used the meantime very well to beg some funds together. Flight TO Benin, slow rattling busses FROM, no laptop and less friends than before Laughing

I highly doubt there are more people left. Peter may be, however Laughing And the rise of travelling costs in the course of her email is astronomical.

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor unfortunate Alice.... Sad

I think that the only responsible course of action would be for M00seknuckle to arrange a refund of all of her unexpected travelling expenses, and deposit in a bank account in Cotonou, awaiting her personal collection.... Rolling Eyes

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to try to patch up the wounds somewhat:

Jack wrote:
Dear Alice,

Thank the good heavens that you are safely home! I don't suppose you know but I drove for 8 hours from Pendjari just to pick up you, your guests, and Peter from Nigeria. When I got to Cotonou, though, Peter told me that you had already gone home. Why didn't you tell me?
Anyway... I'm glad you're okay now.

I don't know what to say about what happened. It seems that you were caught in a series of very unfortunate and very badly timed events that no one could have predicted. We all tried our best but your group and Peter were very unfortunate to be at the receiving end of the worst of this situation. I have had some seriously scolding words with the 5imba people who were responsible for this mess. I'm wondering if I should use them again, but as I mentioned before they've been very good for us in the past. I don't know.

I've checked with Emily and apparently she has sent out emails to you and Peter about how to collect the first installment of expenses and grant funds. Did you receive that email from her? Let me know if you haven't and I'll speed things up. It would help greatly if you could also scan and send in any receipts you collected on your journey to Benin.

The most worrying thing in your email, however, was the news that you had to leave some people in Benin. This is terrible news, Alice! I hope they have decent accommodation and aren't suffering in any way. I'm back in the US now, so I'm unable to do anything direct such as drive down (again) and meet them. Who are they? I know about the sportswear model and your consultant who you showed in the photograph, but are you saying that there other people with you? Please let me know the full details of these people and I will see if I can get my contacts in the 5imba resort to come up with a plan or something. I feel terrible knowing that you had to leave people behind. I hope we can sort that out quickly.

I'm glad you're okay, though, Alice. I was very concerned when I met Peter and he told me that you had gone home already. I thought that perhaps you were annoyed at us and didn't want any more contact with us.

Looking forward to your reply,

Jack

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't let this one slip by! This was sent from Alice to Emily, the accounts officer at MM. Emily had already sent her an email with detailed instructions on how to pick up the first instalment of travel expenses and promised grant money (part of an elaborate plan to get her to travel elsewhere, actually).

Ladette wrote:
Dear emily.

I am shot of words.Did believe that your company leave me and go back to america?

There is no money send to me even they did not care to pick me up.They are just talking all type of story.

But i most advice you to leave that company if it exist because they will see what they have never experience in there life there they will know that to play on african woman intelligent and surcide is just by chance not all.but my own will teach many.

Why can i be looking for how to bring my model back from benin republic upon the robers that atarck me on my way to benin due to the delays before we left.

If you can send the money to abidjan here via money gram and i will pick it to send down to benin so my models can come back here.

I spend almost 700.000cfa for there expenses and i explain this to jack and is like his is still palying games but time will tell.

Am just waiting to bring peoples childrens back because there parents are after me some of them is telling me that i will end in jail if they did not see there duaghter under 48hours.What is all this mess.

I will not say anything for now but all my money will be send back or we settle it in spiriture level period.I am not calling on any government or lawyer i know how to do it because i will not lose that can of money in which i ask very well before everything.So is eather they pay me my money back or we both lose everything.You mite not understand how your company will lose there own maybe you think i will come over there no.All the bothon is here in africa and the messengers you dont know are here too but just time will tell if i did not see my money before i manage to bring all this people back here.

Take it or leave it this world is spiriture and i am a woman.I dont know if you up to what they call woman not just woman because you can give bath to child that is not what am talking about.When they said woman it means many things wait i will explain when the time comes.

Thanks and regards.

I am still mrs 1dris.
Bye for now.

Easter Egg
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow....this opens so many possibilities...to a female character especially. And to each of us.

I cannot write yet a sermon here again, this is just too great : As soon as a scammer shows personality, it gets even more interesting, and I must say I really hate this woman Twisted Evil and I have been laughing all the time such emails get in. Trunkbox Alice, you are a treat!

I do not at all believe her claims that she had to leave kids there and their parents threaten to put her in jail if they don´t come home in the next 48 hours. A scammer would tell us everything. In this case, she seems to believe that, from woman to woman, she gets more understanding Evil or Very Mad

Is Alice the only one back home in CTI again, and the rest of the bunch left? I´d love to find out...

Can I get a signed photograph from the Bike Girl, perhaps? "For Frank"? Or rather, "For Frumpy"? Cool

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just so you know, I haven't forgotten the answering machine message I promised, but am having a hard time tracking down the Macarena (even my daughter HATES it! who'dve thunk it???)

That said, I didn find my copy of the entire GUMMIBEAR CD! Maybe there's something annoying enough on that? otherwise suggestions?

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will not say anything for now but all my money will be send back or we settle it in spiriture level period.I am not calling on any government or lawyer i know how to do it because i will not lose that can of money in which i ask very well before everything

I love this threat...give me my money or we'll settle it in the afterlife! Laughing
I don't want to go to court, as it costs money to bring a lawsuit.
Ummm, and the judge might say, "You went somewhere to scam this company, and you got scammed? Now you want damages? hahaha. Leave my courtroom." Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
streaded
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

at least Al1ces expences have not risen again and are still at 700,000

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ladette wrote:
Dear jack.

The people i left in benin was the people you knows very well.I am not going to give you any details because i am disapointed in you.But i will not talk of that now and if you can not send money to me leave it.I am not beging you for money i only need the money i use in which i collected it from somebody.

If you are not going to send it fine but time will tell because some people does not believe that the land they will standing can sock there blood under half secorns.I will see to that when i finish bringing my models back to ivory cost.

Thanks and regards.
mrs 1dris

Easter Egg
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
time will tell because some people does not believe that the land they will standing can sock there blood under half secorns

What the heck is this supposed to mean? Laughing What's a secorn? Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vampires will drag their victims under harpsichords and there drain them dry?

[Or maybe by "half secorns" he means "half a second" - which sounds as daft as my first reaction.]

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
streaded
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
but time will tell because some people does not believe that the land they will standing can sock there blood under

if thats what they can do im gong to take my socks off

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, now I get it. She's saying, "The ground you're standing on will suck the blood from your body in less than half a second." Laughing
That's funny! I might have seen something like that happen in a horror movie once. She's been watching too many of them lately. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

is she threatening us, but doesn't have the bollocks to come straight out and say it? she really hasn't learned her leson has she? Twisted Evil

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yes, it appears that she is indeed threatening the company and those who run it. With her scary powers to control the blood-sucking ground. Yes.

Anyway, I sent Peter's brother a little "Did Peter show up?" message and got this in response:

Lad's brother wrote:
Hello Mr. Jack,
He called me that he flown to Lagos, Nigeria last night and also you made him to pass through hell in Benin Rep. but if I must ask you why do you change by changing the venue which you planed with him? I must tell you that that was the things that disorganised him

Engr. Mike

Easter Egg
mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well it's good that Peter is safe. he HAS been through hell. he should be paid promptly..

"FUCK YOU".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An update about dear sweet Alice...

First, in reply to her last email to Jack I sent this:

Jack wrote:
Dear Alice,

I can understand that you are slightly angry and disillusioned with M00seknuckle Modeling at the moment, but I would appreciate that you do not send threats to my staff. I heard about the email you sent to Emily and, to be honest, I am very shocked that you should send her such words. I will put this small act down to the fact that you are angry and we shall move on, okay?

I asked Emily to send the money a few days ago, and she assures me that it was sent through our West African bank network and that she sent you an email with all the necessary details. Did you receive this email? Let me know.

I am sorry about all that has happened, but I assure you that no one in this world could have foreseen any of the events that took place. Previous events in that area have gone very smoothly. This is the first time anything negative has happened, and I am very sorry that it had to happen to one of our most promising would-be employees.
I hope that you return to Benin and collect your guests. If I were still in Pendjari, I would come down and meet them myself and reassure them that they had not been abandoned. However, I am back in the US because it's business as normal for another week now.

Hoping to hear good news from you,

Jack

And she replies with:

Ladette wrote:
Dear jack.

I have no any good news because you mess me up with alot of insult i receive at benin.

I am not treatning your staffs but i am just telling what will happen in concrate.

Thanks and regards.
Mrs 1dris.

So. I guess there's nothing to be done but wait for the ground to start sucking my blood. I hope it doesn't hurt much.

EDIT TO ADD: And she's still got some more to tell me! Another message appears...

Ladette wrote:
Jack,

It's is high time you repent. Don't let heaven rain shame on you.

It is a timely worning.

Mrs. 1dris.

No, that's not a timely "worming" as I thought it said the first time I read it.

It's only right that I thank her for the timely worming.

Warning.

Jack wrote:
Dear Alice,

I appreciate your concern for my well-being and I am taking note of all these timely warnings you are sending me. I think it shows you are a genuinely compassionate woman and I thank you for them.

But shouldn't you be retrieving your models and picking up the money we sent? There's no time limit for the picking up the money, of course, but it's better in your pocket than in some bank's vault.

Stay blessed,

Jack

Easter Egg

Last edited by Otterfan on Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Peter's brother...

Lad's brother wrote:
Hello Mr. Jack,
Thank for the Concern, one thing you must know is this my brother never hide anything from me, he told me about all the stress he passed through while he was in Benin trying to see you but the sudden miss up of thing still amazed me till this very hour, and I do no think Emilly has send any payment details to him because if my brother has recieve any fund from you he would have told me asap. see to this as a good reason to take care of Peter as you employee.

Best Regards
Engr. Michael

Easter Egg
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Otterfan - You sure take blood-sucking threats in stride, as well as being sealed in concrete, and getting wormed. How many threats does it take to set you off, anyway? Someone tried to worm me once, and I clawed their face off! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

from Pat to Alice

Quote:
Miss ldris

I have just returned from a meeting with Jack and Randy where you were the main topic of discussion. Our main concern right now is to be assured that you are compensated as we had promised you. I assume Emily has been in contact with you?

I am also curious of your intentions with this company. You have created some bad feelings when you missed the second shuttle and that is something that we need to address. I am here to help you and need your input on how I can help you.

Pat

she replies

Quote:
Dear pat.

I thank you for your mail.

Did you believe i can beg for money when i well explain everything before i leave.It is deficurt to send me money when i explain what happen to me on my way going to benin still i have just borrow another 60.000cfa adding to the 700.000cfa i spend before. So i am confuse of all this and there is no way i can bear it at all.

I just explain everything to emily and if she did not believe what i just explain is left for her then.

I dont need that money anymore just send my money to me that is all i have giving her the information she will use. Confused

God knows i did everything your company ask me to and i pass everything as well then the pay back is to hang me in a country that i dont know.For God sake ask emily she will explain to you becuase i was feeling very bad and i am writing this very mail with tears and if emily did not believe all my statement fine but i will never turn to look back.

Your help is just to get your company send my money back i am not interested anymore failing to do that.....

Mrs ldris.

a short message from Frank

Quote:
Guys,

Your ideal are great and i will appreciate it if you can do what you can to make us new employee happy.

Thanks

Frank

Emily (our accountant) contacts Alice

Quote:
Miss Alice

I am confused be your last email. M00seknuckle has kept to it's promise and has transfered the money we promised you. Did you not receive the email containing the details?

I am also confused by your statement, "But i most advice you to leave that company if it exist because they will see what they have never experience in there life there they will know that to play on african woman intelligent and surcide is just by chance not all.but my own will teach many".

Please clarify your statements so that we may proceed.

Emily

her reply

Quote:
Dear 3mily,

Whom did you send money to?

I am in benin crying for help in which i told jack before this.I was atarck by am robbers on the way coming and they collected everything i have.When i manage to enter benin repulic i inform jack and also explain my condition to hjim as well.

Now did you want to tell that jack can not raise up to 30.000cfa to pick me up even if the drivers are refusing when he know my condition and well understand that i dont know anybody in benin.

I try and try to explain to jack but jack is even talking out of what am explaining.I spend almost 700.000cfa a for that journey in which i just borrow 60.000 cfa from somebody here before i can be able to send down the money for them to come back here.

This money i mension here must be paid that is all i can say for now and if you did not believe this fine.

I did not take any money so you are free to widrew your money back and kindly send back to me what i spend i dont need your money anymore because i have wellcome much insult in which nobody has ever talk to me that way since i was born.

Regarding to my statement believe it or not time will talk and you are free to start proceeding intime because i will never look back.

I have no problem in my life and i do respect myself.I did all you and your company ask me to and i pass it well.Send my money to through moneygram i dont need the $5000 and the money for the contract anymore so send my money to me.

Thanks for everything so send my money back.

Mrs ldris.

"FUCK YOU".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now where is she exactly?!? Could it be that one of her buddies wrote that email? I feel the English got worse, as if it´s typed by a lower rank.

Confused now. Money or not? - I think, according to Otterfan´s theory, she does not want MM´s way to pay (via a network of African banks that just happen to be all outside of Lagos, Accra and Abidjan Wink ), she´d rather have the familiar MTCN / test question & answer modality then. Seems like they don´t eat what they don´t know.

Can it be that "Alice" is basically a small network of lads? Like Peter & his "engineer brother"?
And each one of those informal gangs "lost" part of their members in Benin? Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic