SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Quick query about USPS

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am expecting a delivery from USA to UK, non scam baiting related. I have checked on their tracking site and it says Delivered Abroad 24th October 10A.M. but I have not received it.

Does the Delivered Abroad bit mean delivered to another foreign courier or the UK Postal Service. I have emailed the supplier but have not heard anything back yet.

Thanks for any help.

He is in for a big shit this time.we have located his destination in the northern part of Nigeria were he lives with his family.I will suck his balls out of his pants once we get hold of him on our trip.

JACK WARNER Nigerian Scammer
Nancelot
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only that they transferred it to the foreign carrier. So your package is now in the hands of the UK postal service.
cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks,

I hoped that was the case and they have not delivered to the wrong address.

He is in for a big shit this time.we have located his destination in the northern part of Nigeria were he lives with his family.I will suck his balls out of his pants once we get hold of him on our trip.

Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

trackins via the USPS even domestic only says when shipped and arrived...

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you click for more info, it will display it if available, such as if the receiver was notified and when the packages were scanned at each handling facility.

http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm

In your case, its been handed over and you may be able to track it in the UK now. When I receive things and lose tracking, I know its in customs.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is what i get from the Track and confirm site

Quote:
Delivered Abroad, October 24, 2008, 10:09 am, GREAT BRITAIN
At Foreign Delivery Unit, October 24, 2008, 1:31 am, GREAT BRITAIN
Out of Foreign Customs, October 22, 2008, 6:48 pm, GREAT BRITAIN
Arrived Abroad, October 22, 2008, 9:36 am, GREAT BRITAIN
International Dispatch, October 18, 2008, 4:47 am, ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)
Electronic Shipping Info Received, October 16, 2008

It says that it is out of customs a week ago and has been delivered. I get no tracking information or tracking number I can check up on locally. Supplier has not replied to me yet. Any suggestions?

cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been in touch with parcel force and it has been delivered, somewhere. It has been signed by somebody called R. Brown but they cannot tell me where it was delivered to. Apparently the delivery guy is having a look around today to see if he can remember where he delivered it. I talked to him yesterday and he did not think he did the delivery but his boss said he did.
I think somebody has nicked it. It made it all the way from the U.S. only to be lost travelling from the local depot to my house. Wonderful.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic