SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Outbreak of sanity in the UK - scammers beware

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/tayside_and_central/7688716.stm

Another greedy victim I suppose some would say.

After the judge's comments I presume it's open season on his hide.

It may not be the law - it's better. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's to a few more sh!t kicking's. Very Happy

Oh and at least some parts of the UK have a judge that is in touch with the real world. Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I presume he expected sympathy and a reduced sentence, instead he got a verbal kicking and free publicity telling the prison population he's fair game. Laughing

If we voted for judges I'd walk miles in the snow to vote for her.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
streaded
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

agree with the above sentiments and its about time more judges thought like that ( and I think it would be a good idea to broadcast round the prison the summing up by the judge )

still he could be worse off - he could be in shorty or insanities shoes then he would soon want to go back to prison Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My $0.02
I know this is going to bring the whole gang down on me again
I don't like this guys either, but how about human rights, we're right back to the Middle Ages with this.
If the law can't protect you while you're in their custody then what would you think about the law?
Or when you're a prisoner you're fair game for anybody with a different opinion?
Yeah let me have it, I'm done here, no more postings for me in this thread.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So they violated his criminal liberties by beating him up.

Send him to a prison here in the states and they'll violate more than his liberties.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Nancelot
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was my first thought, too - anything he gets in prison?
The guy's scum, no doubt, but he doesn't deserve to be left unprotected. If the legal system thinks he deserves to be beaten, then laws need to be introduced to allow that.
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with Bill, Nancelot, bad guy or not he sould have been protected from that. but I am NOT sorry it happened to him.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3

Last edited by packman on Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whilst gut responses say he deserves it, in law you are sent to prison AS punishment not FOR punishment - big difference! The real point of prison is to remove liberty and ideally provide opportunities for rehabilitation - a bit of carrot, a bit of stick. I'm with Bill2 on this one, I reckon.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now steady on - the fact that his lawyer used the word "significant" as opposed to something more specific like "had a leg amputated" or "is now paralysed from the neck down" is because his injuries were insignificant.

... and let's be serious in considering that if you act like a tough guy in a Scottish prison you are going to get a 'smacking', and any normal criminal, and we agree he is one and a violent one too judging by the readiness with which he threatened a police officer with a knife, the correct reaction is to take it like a man, not run crying to the courts.

Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bill, and everyone else who agrees:

Is not not sensible to think that anyone who commits a crime should foreit their human rights by doing so?

Some prisons up here are run by people like you, what with Sky TV, Pool tables and drugs at the taxpayers expense.

Why can't we stick 'em in a pit, then give them all guns. Last man standing gets a pat on the back.

Or, solve the fuel crisis, and burn criminals bodies to create energy.

I can't understand why the worst people on Earth are treated with more courtesy than the poorest Africans, for example.

Stop giving prisoners meals, and use that money to help law abiding people in Africa who are starving. They don't have the option to foreit their rights, because many don't have them in the first place.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM

Last edited by Craig007 on Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grumpy_Oldman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice to see a creep caught and jailed. clapping clapping

As far as beatings in prisons. That is just a fact of prison life. Shocked It is one of the deterrents to a criminal life. It is so through out history.

I don't believe, in the US anyway, and I assume in the UK as well, that there is wide spread "hoodlum style" justice permitted in the prisons. But it does happen. The Sheriff here clearly knows that and expressed her lack of concern over this criminals choice that put him in his situation. The criminal could be put in solitary confinement is an effective means of stopping the violence against him.?

I have a life long acquaintance who worked for many years my State's prison system. Wow the unbelievable stories she would relate! As far as not protecting the inmates. I wouldn't be too sure. Many correctional officers, in my State, anyway are hospitalized every year breaking up dangerous situations in our prisons.

- Ralph Hodgson
Nancelot
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't want to get too into this, but as far as I'm concerned, there's two things that concern me:

I think the system (not the other criminals, not the victims, not the media, not an individual politician or what-not) should determine and administer the punishment for breaking the law. This at least nods toward avoiding the situation where people are punished by hearsay.

I think that even criminals have rights - limited, or suspended (sometimes indefinitely), but you don't give up the right to food and safety (and not being burned to death Shocked ) because you did something wrong.

Justice isn't about determining who's now outside society (and thus implicitly allowing them to be beat/killed/whatever), but about keeping society intact, and that requires rules and regulations of how punishment is administered.
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't say burnt to death. We kill 'em first, then burn them.

The re-offending rate is through the roof, so obviously the present system just isn't working.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am quite sure that there is a procedure for criminals to make complaints about assault, threats, violence, poor food and even having lumpy mattresses in prison.

He was trying to use the system to obtain leniency for his crime. He should follow the due process of law, in the same way as the old lady he defrauded did.

He's a convicted scammer and trying to scam the court. The law is there for him to use to defend and protect him. I'm sure that if he were offered solitary confinement he would not be happy because he is seeking freedom and the right to get away 'Scot' free, and the judge didn't fall for it.

Maybe she didn't use the correct words to tell him 'to sling his hook' but it was her way of showing him she wasn't falling for his crap.

streaded
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if he was on remand and had not allready been tried and found guilty and presumably pleaded guilty to the charges then there is more of a chance that they could have got the wrong person and then I would be dead against anything happening in case he was innocent.
I dont know all about the case but from what has been said here including pulling a knife on a cop I would say he was as guilty as hell of a nasty crime against a vunerable person so I am not saddened at all that he has been made to feel vunerable too.
lots of elderly people feel vunerable all the time but he will have freedom at the end unlike them.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From the report it looks like he was on remand, and he had already confessed to his crimes ( there was a further link to the right of the main story).

I'm all for human rights, but this scumbag deserved a good kicking for scamming a 91 year old lady. I hope the guys doing the kicking weren't quite as scummy as this scumbag.

The problem is that, if the tabloid papers are to be believed, there is a subculture in Scotland ( and probably the rest of the UK) that actually want to be sent to prison. They see it as being an easy option. They'll get a plasma TV, playstation, free food and free board etc etc.
It's sad that going to prison is seen as a preferred option to being an honest, hardworking person who wants to better themselves.

There are a few unihabited Scottish islands up here, I think we should dump them all on it, throw in a few weapons and a few bags of smack.
Set up the CCTV cameras then sit back with the popcorn...Battle Royale.

...got to be better than Big Brother.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha! this reminded me of something that happened about 10 years ago.

A jail inmate (repeat felon) broke through the third floor window of his jail cell. Wouldn't you know he broke his leg and sued the JAIL for not having protected him from jumping out! HUH??
Even more absurd, was that some idiot judge actually 'heard' the case, (more taxpayers money), instead of throwing it out as being frivolous.

I'm with Craig007 and GomerP on this one, and will add some attendant sayings - You make your bed you lie in it..... You lay down with dogs...... etc. etc. (furthermore, criminals give dogs a dirty name!)
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He can always avail himself of "Rule 43" protection whilst in one of Her majesties prisons. That way he gets to spend all his time with the rapists, grasses,paedophiles etc. in a segregated wing.

His injuries may, of course, have nothing to do with his offence but more to do with the prisons pecking order. Maybe he offended one of the wings bosses?

Lawyers will use any old crap in mitigation if they think it'll get their client less time. Its really nice to see it blow up in their face for a change.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I couldnt care less what happens to him - he obviously has no morals at all to con an old lady out of money and you can bet she wasnt the first victim - she was savvy enough to tell her family.

In prison there is an order and those inmates that prisoners consider to be scum are likely to have a hard time - there are measures to protect them but they wont always work - there wasnt much in place to protect the old lady though and my concerns are with her not this lowlife scumbag.

I am sick sorry and tired of hearing about prisoners not getting full entitlement to their rights when generally they have no thought whatsoever for the rights of their victims

Rant over

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im with G0mer and 007.

The only downside to this tale is that it doesnt happen more. I disagree with the entire system and think that the human rights bill should have a clause that waives a criminals rights to be covered by it.

I cant praise enough the actions of the judge, but as I say, there isnt nearly enough of it.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Scambo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

There is one more downside to this tale. The bastard is still alive and will be back out on the streets to do it again before you know it. He'll probably only serve 6 months.

in the name of the gods of our mother land Africa l curse you son of slave
hi thank you for the insults you rained on me and my family

Closed lad accounts x7
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
but how about human rights, we're right back to the Middle Ages

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/7692858.stm

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic