SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Romo Vlads Charged In Miami For Internet Fraud

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eniac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://cbs4.com/local/Lebada.Florea.Grigor.2.843509.html

Quote:
In Los Angeles, Two Other Romanians Were Indicted For Their Roles In A $150,000 Internet Auction Scheme.
MIAMI (CBS4) ― Seven people were part of a Romanian organized crime group whom prosecutors in Miami charged with a scheme to rip off customers of Internet auction sites.

The charges suggest that the defendants posted for sale items such as boats, personal watercraft and other merchandise, but no goods were ever delivered to customers who had wire-transferred money for their purchase, prosecutors allege.

Cristian Florea, Sorin Lebada, and Nicolae Grigor entered not-guilty pleas at their arraignment on Thursday in Miami.

Cristian Florea is one of seven people charged as part of a Romanian organized crime internet scamming scheme.

Lebada was arrested in July after leaving a Western Union terminal in a Cooper City Wal-Mart.

Four others are believed to be living in Romania, and U.S. prosecutors are seeking their extradition.

During 2006, Internet auction fraud was the most reported offense, according to FBI statistics, comprising 44.9% of referred crime complaints.

I would like to hear such good news every day. Very Happy

Eniac

- ALHADJI FARUK

suxk my dick asshole go an die in helllllllllllllll - A. Povake

May your days never be long. you are a fraudster and please stop writing me because i will be force to send the italian mafia to kill you. bye forever you witch. - Barrister Mrs. Tori Freddy

Also don;t scarry when somebody from my romanian frieds will apper at your real home address. - Martina Tiffany alias Catalin Budoi

Mr please dont make o joke with us because we dont are stupid - Brejner Barbosa
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hell yeah any day that the Romo vlads have a bad day is a great day for the rest of us. Thumbs up clapping

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^

Agreed.

EDIT: Lets wait and see if the Ivans deface CBS's website for reporting this.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony

Last edited by Ex. on Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
firepilot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I spent a couple of days in Romania back in September. The place looked more modern in some ways than Bulgaria, some of the cities and towns looked almost western european.

However, there was a bit of creepiness though. for example, on the trains, "gangs" of Romanian youth will get on there, harass people, and go up and down the passage in the train cars, and take photos of women through the glass doors. Some German women I know said Romanian men do the same thing on the beachs.

Romanians (v)lads. Why didtn I think of that, thats so fitting.

Taxi drivers anywhere in eastern europe are crooked, but it seems scamming is more much prevalent in Romania than other Eastern European countries. Bulgaria has more of a mafia presence, but you arent going to run into them.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent news, Eniac! clapping Thanks for posting it. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Eniac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

firepilot wrote:
Bulgaria has more of a mafia presence, but you arent going to run into them.

At aa419.org we have recorded only a very small number (just a hand full) of frauds from Bulgaria but over ten thousand from Romania. The vlads now have more fake sites registered as the mugus have!
Romania has become the Nigeria of Europe... Evil or Very Mad

Eniac

- ALHADJI FARUK

May your days never be long. you are a fraudster and please stop writing me because i will be force to send the italian mafia to kill you. bye forever you witch. - Barrister Mrs. Tori Freddy

Also don;t scarry when somebody from my romanian frieds will apper at your real home address. - Martina Tiffany alias Catalin Budoi

vonRichtofen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In Italy a gang of five or so has been arrested some time ago after having scammed 'round 1 million €... I wonder if the money was seized and shared among the victims.
The vlads were all Romanians...

sorry i am not with you, you keep laying everyday lie and new lie from your mouth. Victor Str4sser
We sympathise over your plight with the BIRDS - European Commission
the ploice will be on his side beacuse he is a citizen of NIRGERIA - Henry G0ld
You will be arrested and presecuted as a terrorist - ASS IGP. KOFI JERRY
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support the Motherland! donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 1 year and 3 months
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I worked with four very professional young Romanians two or three years ago. They told me that their country was extremely keen to join the EU as soon as possible because it would bring them a great many benefits. (No pun intended on the word "benefits", UK readers will know where I'm coming from).
The trouble was, they said, that they felt that Romania would only be a burden on the EU in the short term as (their words, not mine) thieving, robbery and particularly corruption are a way of life in Romania. Apparently, if you are not robbing or conning someone for your "living" you're a weak fool. They wanted to see corruption stamped out first, along with the attitude that thieving was somehow an acceptable way of life that many aspire to.

Very sad.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
vonRichtofen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu wrote:
if you are not robbing or conning someone for your "living" you're a weak fool.

Same picture as the one we were told about nigerians and west africans since the beginning by our mentors. It is the ideal background to make scammers flourish.
Apparently, corruption was fought with better results in Romania than in Bulgaria, the EU says just before the two countries joined the Union. But Romanians are far more likely to leave their country, so creating vast nets of personal and professional relationships, that could work also for illegal purposes. Bulgarians are far less consistent if you consider the main communities of foreign people in western Europe, with special eye for south and ‘latin’ ones.
Sadly, even a great share of gipsies comes from there, thus increasing the bad feeling that there's a link between country and crime.
Don’t think I’m biased against Romanians: my first great love was from there… Embarassed
Edit: misspelling

sorry i am not with you, you keep laying everyday lie and new lie from your mouth. Victor Str4sser
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support the Motherland! donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Last edited by vonRichtofen on Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, I am VERY biased. I hate the low life scum that gives my country a bad name. Those bastards invented the "fake lottery" scam by mobile phone.
Anyway, what I cannot understand is "vlads".
We do not speak a slavic language. For me, "vlads" sounds ok for russian, ukrainian and other slavic scammers. Why not rolads?

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
firepilot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kabuto Sama wrote:
Oh, I am VERY biased. I hate the low life scum that gives my country a bad name. Those bastards invented the "fake lottery" scam by mobile phone.
We do not speak a slavic language. For me, "vlads" sounds ok for russian, ukrainian and other slavic scammers. Why not rolads?

Well, there was that famous Romanian, Vlad Tepes Smile

Actually in regards to another message up above, scamming is not a way of life in West Africa, just mainly that part of Nigeria. I used to live in Mali, and scamming and even crime for that matter, is rather rare.

But they were getting pretty upset, how refuguees to Mali, would bring their scams with them. Much of West Africa is French speaking, they do not know enough English generally to do scams anyways. Nigeria inherited English from its time as a English colony, as did Ghana.
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Actually in regards to another message up above, scamming is not a way of life in West Africa. Much of West Africa is French speaking, they do not know enough English generally to do scams anyways.

For the Francophone countries, it's easy. They simply do their scams in French language--I get many offerings from CI or Benin mugus in French on a regular basis. There is a community of French-speaking baiters that specialize in these particular lads. Sometimes the CI or Benin mugus will attempt English language scamming by using Babelfish translations, though, which can make it interesting.

Benin mugus in particular also set up fake websites.

As far as the Romanian scammers though, I call them any number of things, none of them very nice or appropriate to repeat here Laughing but for "nicknames" have commonly heard vlad or Romo.

BTW, more bad times for some of them:

http://www.mediafax.ro/engleza/romanian-prosecutors-indict-80-people-in-internet-fraud-case.html?6966;3349826

And 17 more:

http://www.mediafax.ro/social/valcea-ordonante-de-retinere-pentru-17-suspecti-de-fraude-informatice.html?1688;3352879

The last article is in Romanian. Basically, 17 were arrested for the same internet auction fraud, and another six were incarcerated for the same type of crimes. The last paragraph indicated that DIICOT indicted 80 in internet fraud, referring to the same ones as the English article mentioned.

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
Eniac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.aa419.org/viewtopic.php?t=25741&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

- ALHADJI FARUK

vonRichtofen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kabuto Sama wrote:

Sure, Romania is a neolatin language speaking country, but i assume “vlads” is a common way of referring to central or eastern european scammers. At the very beginning, I assumed it was just referred to love scams.

Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Well, I assumed it was just for love scams too.
Anyway, I am glad those bastards got what they deserved.

Laughing And for your information, a bit of irony:
An elite unit of Romanian Gendarmerie, specialized in fighting terrorism, organized crime and cybercrime is called "Vlad Ţepeş"

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic