SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This may sound very unChristian, but this story has worked.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Chopper Reid
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To the Members of this forum:
I have been getting Nigerian 419 scams for years. Some of them have been real tear Jerkers. The Letters that some of these people write really make me wonder. However I get really Hot when some 419er,s use the name of Jesus Christ and God and so forth. Before 9/11 I owned several G-300.s. Aviation Fuel was cheap etc.
I told my Contacts on my letterhead that My aircraft were armed due to 3rd world threats and we had RPG,s and automatic weapons. This was all that had to be said. When the Company name got around this 419 bunch, the word was out. Slowly I quit getting Nigerian E-mail. Myself now a Cancer Pt. and long out of bussiness, I still get this mail from England. I guess some ops moved to England. Recently I talked to a Cancer Doctor in the state of California who lost 100.000 Dollars there. I will never understand this.
But to shorten this up. I always answer a 419 E-mail. Most of the time I ask them why are they scaming me and many others. There answers are indeed different. The last Team that wrote me told me after the 3rd e-mail, that I didn,t need all of my F##king money. They used the word F##k 14 times. It is a real shame. I pray for them all.
Very Happy

Mod Edit: edited out a letter or two -Ima
Chopper Reid
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To my 419 mates again:
I forgot to mention this. It seems that in certain Africa territories that alot of my family namesakes died and I am left with Millions of dollars. This happens more now than it ever did.
My suggestion to one of the kind Barristers who contacted me was to give my share of an estate to the Goverment to help fight AIDS. Of course no family died that I knew off and of course there Barristers as they are called thought I was a Patron Saint. I did not do this to be funny. But of course they wanted all of my Banking Details to help fight AIDS in Africa.
Question to the readers: Has anybody been hit with this Family Death issue before? Very Happy

Mod edit: removed name -Ima
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Sam, welcome to Eater.

I'm afraid praying for them won't be as effective as baiting them.
It sure is staggering people fall for these scams, but the fact of the matter: some (far too many) do.

Pull up a chair, read the stickies, stay safe on the email accounts you use (always fake details) .. and apply for a mentor if you feel the need

ETA: Family death? Maybe 300 times at most .. I'm still waiting for the billions to come in though Laughing

I hope you have fun here

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Chopper Reid
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod edit to remove quote of previous post. No need to quote the post before yours. -Ima

My wife is from Australia. I live in both countries. When I am in Melbourne Australia I get tons of scams from Asia. The Philippines appear not to want to work at all. I Blame alot of this on the Philippine Goverment. Therefore Expats are Magnets for scams. Asian Families will do anything to get there Daughter to the United States or Australia. This in itself is not a scam persay, but the Lying going on to get you to commit to an Asian Family is awful. There Scams are of a sexual Natural and not really apporpriate for this forum. Anybody that is a man can relate to this one. I must admit at times I feel very guilty that I am free and I do not live in poverty as some of this is the cause of Fraud, greed and scams.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You have a message from me. Please look at the top right side of the forum and click on messages to read it.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What happens is they mass mail their scam to thousands of people. They more than likely rarely read your responses and they typically don't care. All they want is your money. They will use God and Christ all the time as they want to claim they are God fearing people in order to gain your trust n order to get your money.

Although it would be nice to reason with their conscience, they don't appear to have one. Well maybe once they get caught.......

They look at us as a game and not as people, only something they want.

The best thing we can do to help others not get scammed by this individuals is waste their time with us KNOWING people so that there will be less time for those that fall prey to them.

Many of their victims can be and are just as guilty as the scammers! As most of the scams involve their own personal greed. Which is another excuse the scammers use in taking advantage of them.

Without government help, and help from corporations that are being used in the scams like Western Union and Ebay and others that need to take responsibility for the abuse of their systems, then we are stuck doing our own part with these people.

Parrot
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Parrot: Most victims are innocent people, not greedy and certainly not guilty. There are many different types of scams, lots of which appeal to a person's ability to care and help others.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
All they want is your money. They will use God and Christ all the time as they want to claim they are God fearing people in order to gain your trust n order to get your money.

Actually, many lads are highly religious themselves. Many regularly go to church, and sometimes will pray to get a maga if they are low on "jobs" and funds.

I agree with Ima insomuch that most victims are not greedy, although many tend to be incredibly naive. There are some who are driven by greed, but they are not in the majority, especially when you take into consideration things such as love scams or charity scams.

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are a few of course but there are also those that involve claiming to be a long lost relative, gaining 35% of money aimed for the less fortunate.

It is a mixture of both. I agree but most of the scams do involve BOTH parties benfitting from money that is not earned.

There are exceptions as well.

Parrot
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It is a mixture of both. I agree but most of the scams do involve BOTH parties benfitting from money that is not earned.

I would say the NOK scams, yes, but the majority of the rest of the scams, no.

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There may be scams out that that I am not aware of all. I think in most walks of life the scammers how found a niche.

I get lots of emails from scammers offering me objects for well below cost and offering to send me a much larger payment that i give to their broker and of course keeping a portion for my troubles.

Then there are the Ebay scams to which I have almost fallen victim. I choose to no longer do Ebay until they clean up their act and try and do something about it!

Parrot
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Parrot: You may want to visit our sister site, www.scamwarners.com to learn more about the multitude of scams that are being used on people. It will help you not only understand more about the victims, but also the scammers you bait. Wink

A few examples:
Romance scams: particularly horrendous, as the victims lose out emotionally and financially
Job Scams: A victim is actually trying to earn money and think they have a real job!
Fake Charities: the victims think they are helping out the needy

parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am all about the learning! Thanks for the link.

Parrot
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Parrot

^ Ima beat me to it, and a lot more politely as well.

My suggestion is to read through Scamwarners, then rethink about your previous posts.

Don't mix victims up with scammers. 99% of the victims we see at Scamwarners are people with nothing to start with, hoping to get ahead, scammers are just scum preying on that hope.

There is another thread in here about 2 cheque mules being caught in Kentucky, I'm fairly certain they started off being sucked in by a work from home scheme, which spiralled beyond their control. I believe their story that it is based in South Africa, but for letting it continue as it did, and I am reasonably sure they would have realised it wasn't kosher at some stage, ok, they'll be paying the price.

Scammers prey on the weak in society, people with little or no defence, or knowledge.

What we do here, and in Scamwarners is in some small way, recompense to those victims.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I would like to set the record straight. I said there were both types. I am not judging anything here.

I was unaware of the dating scammers but I am sure there are plenty of them!

I did go through the site. There are a number of horrendous scams going on and it seems they have infiltrated many areas of our lives!

It really is disgusting.

Parrot
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Akai

Quote:
Actually, many lads are highly religious themselves.

Not in any way that makes sense to us in the West. The Lads regard 'God' as a kind of Santa Claus who will send them stupid magas if they ask long and loud enough.

The idea that they should fulfil their part of the bargain by trying to lead a Christian life utterly passes them by. Mad

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Chopper Reid
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so stupid, that I never realized that some of the people being scamed are just as Guilty as the scammer. This Greed issue is a very touchy subject. The 419eater forum is very good on the Nigerian scam issue,s but this can get very Political very quick because the under lying motive of the scamed and the scammers comes into play. This actually involves Goverments of the world Scamming the United States Goverment for foreign relief aid. I will just set back and read as I have already seen issues of which I will not speak about.
Chopper
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chopper, yes, going political is not the way to go. We fight scammers of any source, or locale. Talking politics does not facilitate that.

Victims often believe what the scammer's script says, "...I have this money and it is to be used for charity..."; "...you are the lucky...". We are not here to judge the victims either, just to help keep scammers busy so that there are fewer and fewer victims, and eventually fewer scammers! (Hey, I can dream, can't I? Confused )

I encourage any new member to read stories of victims or near victims and you will get "the fever" too. Cool

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Angelfish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know someone who nearly got scammed 3 times by various "love lads".

She believed everything they told her to the point of calling me in tears because one of them told her he was fatally ill (if only that were true!)

She was on the verge of opening a bank account to deposit cheques for another one (this was was a rich banker in France) Oh yes!

I had to sit and talk til I was blue in the face to make her understand she was being scammed. He sent her a cheque for 56,000 and I told her if she cashed it she might end up in jail. She still didn't want to believe me.
She really wanted to believe he thought she was just so wonderful he wanted to shower her with money, and even told her he would pay for a car for her daughter.

She wasn't particularly greedy - just very very gullible, not very bright or worldly, and open to flattery and obviously vain to think a rich, single 32 yr old European banker chose her - a middle-aged, uneducated divorced woman sitting in a basement apartment 3,000 miles away - of all the women in the world he could have. And chose her without even meeting her.

She was basically the epitome of the absolute perfect victim.
Chopper Reid
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In October of 2006 I was separated from my wife. Those Joe Blow love.com sites were never ever for me period. I in person know a man my age that went to a certain church site , period. It was the typical singles site no different than any other. He did not believe in a single thing that this group taught. However He was Joe the Plummer blue collar hard working man. I used to fly aircraft. Well He posted that He was retired from a large Airline in the United States. He had a glowing resume. His reported Gross Salary for flying an AIRBUS 318 was way over the top. This I knew was all a Lie. To make a long story short, I turned the Gentleman in to the dating company anf that ended the friendship.. Over 75 women thought they had it made with a 51 year old Airline Pilot who reported a huged retirement. This was wrong and set me on fire.
In November of that year I was talking to a friend in Australia about culture when this woman my age just chimed in and spoke to me. She said that she owned a $$$$ Company and had just gotton a divorce. To make a long story short I married that Australian woman. I have all of my money and her story was true. BUT!! I did alot of reasearch that would reveil the CIA. I went to Australia at her expense. So I was never trying to scam my wife. She is worth as much as me and I would have married the woman after one year if she had only 2 cents.
But these two stories have taught me to now go after Wall Street.
Angelfish, people are so trusting. That was a very wise Post that you wrote. Vigilance My Friends and Prudence. Be very very careful about anything.
Chopper Reid Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic