SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

That heartless... well, decide for yourself

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lad from this thread http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=150191 just showed his true colours.

Cammy is busy organising people to help the Lad's sick boy, and guess what?

Quote:
I really want to be crazy with you from now.What a Fuck are you trying with me.Are you kidding me or what a hell are trying to do.Please stop playing on my Intelligence. (Razz)
In the Meantime,just forget about the affairs of my Son.God Willing,he would not die. (Shocked) Now,let us face the Business of the Day.Are you still interested in this Transaction or Not??
This is because i am really tired about all the shortcomings from you since the beginning of this Business.Listen,if you are not willing to proceed further,get back to me urgently so that i can look for another Reliable and Responsible Partner to finanlise this Transaction.You have been reported by the Lawyer of several Insults on his Diginity and Integrity of which you have proved it to me too.Very Insultive you are to both the Bank and the Lawyer.
Listen,you must really be pigheaded and a shithead for having sent Money to a So-called American in Nigeria.You abandoned this Transaction and financed the Guy in Nigeria.Now,this Transaction is Crippled.Why did you Find it difficult to provide your Proof of Payment to the Lawyer,if really you are Honest.
Look,i am really afraid if you would not betray me when the Funds hits your Account.In this Case,i want you to prove to me your seriousness or if not back-off.
In other words,i am not happy about the Delay from your End regarding the demands of the Lawyer about the Certificates to be procured.Without this Documents,the Transfer of the Funds can not be achieved at all.

Cammy's reply was unusually calm - which is not a good sign:

Quote:
I was going to reply in full, but I can't. Something about what you wrote make me feel sick. You'll get a complete answer when I don't feel like I want to kick the living shit out of you.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Nancelot
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Why worry about my son who was hit by a truck? This transaction is crippled."

Usually the facade is a little less . . . transparent. Not that I believe there's a dying son, but still. Shocked
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who cares about dying offspring when there's some bullying to be done? First class wanker, glad you're spoiling his wretched excuse of a life Smile
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If it Was me I would try Diverting the bait in the direction of A theological Discussion to see just How Deep into his pyche the Caring attitude is ingrained. But only after Sending his email Back To him with a Paragraph break after each randomly Capitalised Word.

Quote:
You'll get a complete answer when I don't feel like I want to kick the living shit out of you.

Could be a while then... Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When the Lad writes this:

Quote:
Beware that i give no damn shit about what you care to write me in your Next mail.Would you please stop all your childish Mails to me.I am not a Fool as you think.All i am waiting to know from you is whether you are not longer willing to proceed further or not.
As soon as i hear from you,i would draft a letter to you of which you would send to the Bank for a Change of ownership so that i can look for another Partner without any delay.
I am really tired of cock and Bull stories.Please piss off.
No thanks.

And this from the Lad lawyer:

Quote:
I wish to inform you that you must be an asshole.You lack respect to your Elders.You have contacted and solicited for my legal service.
This does not warrant your Insults on me at all.I repeat if you can not provide your Proof of Payment,your case File would be closed.
Thanks in anticipations,

It's time for a send-off in style.

To the lawyer:

Quote:
Fuck off and die in the gutter, you snivelling little shit.

To the Lad:

Quote:
I'm not doing you any favours, you fucking dirtbag. You should be ass-fucked by a diseased donkey in the public square. It's what you deserve, cockbreath.
And you want me to withdraw? It's a shame your father didn't

To one of Cammy's Asatru friends:

Quote:
Don't send this piece of shit 0mar 4hmed a fucking red cent. He doesn't give a fuck about his little boy. He's one with Loki.

And then to a fake Lad Cammy had apparently sent money to:

Quote:
You might be interested to know that the so-called man who wrote me this message thinks that I shouldn't have helped you. What a sad, pathetic, useless life he must lead.

I hope he goes off his nut when he sees all that.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it over? Or isn't it? Because Emi1y just got this:

Quote:
I wish to Inform you that below mail was advised to be sent to you by your Friend CAMMY regarding my Family Tragedy of which i am seeking your Urgent financial Assistance.

Thanks, Cammy! Just what I needed! Razz

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania - if you want to open a side bait, feel free; but let Cammy know after a while - she'll tell you to drop the Lad. There may be siggy material that way...

Sand Timer x 7
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad I have a spill-proof keyboard Very Happy

Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
And you want me to withdraw? It's a shame your father didn't
Lovely turn of phrase! My only fear is that will whistle past way over your lads head. Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic