SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dan is not too happy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those of you that are part of a mafia that is threatening Dan, please shoot me a pm. I've got a new account of his that you can send your threats to. This is his lottery account.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
dan: but u don't want to make it rain
dan: why?
F: why would i want to make it rain?

Dan thought you were Pacman Jones for a moment Laughing .

I must admit, Dan and Fiona's dysfunctional relationship is way funnier than Dan and Cinnamon's dysfunctional relationship bow_down

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saul Shalom is not threatening Dan anymore. He is waving Paris Hilton's house, the closeness of David and Posh Beckham to that house, and the offer of a fancy car in front of Dan's nose. Today he sent a little reminder.

Quote:
Daniel,

Remember me? Your friend Saul Shalom? The one who wants to give you a home in Los Angeles and a fancy car? What kind of car do you want, Daniel? I hear you're partial to Aston Martins.

How's your broken hand, Daniel? Is it giving you pain?

Your baby is growing up so fast. She will be a beautiful young woman when she grows up. You'd like to see her grow up, wouldn't you, Daniel? What kind of father are you going to be? Will you spoil her like a pampered princess? Will you send all the boys packing when they come sniffing around her? She's going to miss out on all that if she doesn't have her daddy with her, isn't she?

So many questions, Daniel, and you could answer them all with just one little move. And then the only question will be if you should go for a drive in your convertible or take a dip in the pool.

See how easy life can be, Daniel?

Your Friend,
Saul Shalom
Kosher Nostra

And true to form, Dan answers the one question he has an easy answer for.

Quote:
Yes i remember you,well thats really nice of you.

anykind of car i'll appreciate

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
SomersetC
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've moved elements of the Memph!s M@fia's 'negotiation' squad to Cas@blanca. They want a face-to-face meeting with Dan, since he hasn't been responding lately.

Just had a brainstorm whilst threatening Dan via another 'interested' party (warned they'd be tracking him by satellite soon).

Since the Moh!nder document is from the EU bank and mentions the Swiss - would it be a good idea to have them come after Dan, too? He could've been set up to take the fall for the operation. Agent Cletu$/Jone$ could actually be a master criminal making sure that the hammer of God comes down on Dan. The crooked agent walks away scot-free. Sort-of like North By Northwest. Dan is a very, very, very dimwitted Cary Grant, C!nnamon B@gel is Eva Marie Saint setting him up to be strafed by a cropduster with a tommy gun (Stanley) who failed to do the job. The government (angry and armed Swiss bankers... the Ricola Syndicate? Cool ) wants him for murder (hacking). The criminal mastermind(s) (agents) want him dead. And in this variant of Hitchcock's classic, there are multiple armed gangs after a McGuffin that he deleted.
I'll be watching Dan's future with considerable interest. Laughing
Master of the Ood
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't for the life of me get this arse to respond to me. I've tried insults... and threats... and promises of safety... it's as if the Triads don't even exist.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Have you tried a straight bait on the new lotto account?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Master of the Ood
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not as of yet. While it would be more fun if he were to actually respond, I'm having an amazingly good time just threatening and insulting his manhood. Everyone else makes him out to be so much fun when he responds that I'll probably shoot Jayhawk a PM for that other address before too much longer.
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ood - I've actually gotten more pleasure out of sending him threatening e-mails and imagining him receiving them from a half dozen different gangs/mobs than his actual replies. In actuality his replies are kind of whiney...

Quote:
please i don't know who you are,and what you are looking for can you please me alone,because i don't have anytin,not even a bank account,please leave me alone

Quote:
Look i don't have the document please leave me alone.

Quote:
Pls i dnt ave them just leave me in peace ok

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Master of the Ood
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been getting that same enjoyment, which is why even though he never responds, that doesn't stop me from continuing to send him e-mails. I'm gonna have to let him know how furious I am that some anonymous group did away with my assassin on his behalf, but that that won't stop my dedication towards retrieving the program. Oh yeah, and his mom loves sex with goats.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure that Dan is telling the truth when he says that he has no bank accounts. I think we got a couple of them close about two years ago. Very Happy

Dan is back in ostrich mode. I think he needs another visit. Does anyone have a pissed off lad that we can send his way?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic