SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Has someone reeducated this lad on MTCN numbers?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Charles Soludo tells me what the "ACTN" number is:

"Subject: sent the ATCN number to me .

ATCN IS THE TEN DIGT NUMBER THAT THE WESTERN UNION WE GIV YOU .THAT IS ATCN NUMBER, SO SENT"

I'm afraid I just don't see it on the Western Union slip! Maybe that's what their partner business Western Onion uses?

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Send him the ATCN Number as a 10 digit long <__________> blank space. Wink

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
TheBarSteward2
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Send him 23/10/08 15:23 or whatever time is on the receipt for the WU transfer.

Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, yes. ATCN - Actual Time of Contract Number. Very Happy

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent me two sets of four frantic messages with the same subject and same body in each of them this morning:

Emails 1-4
"Subject: sent the mtcn number to me .

pelse sand the Mtcn Numbers to me ok."

Emails 4-8
"Subject: Attn: Rev. , i need the MTCN NUMBER,
Attn: Rev.

Like i have told you time without number, if you have sent the money , i need the MTCN NUMBER, the Control Numbers that you will receive from the Western Union Money Transfer ok.

Thanks

Prof Charles Soludo"

So I sent him eight emails back, all like this:

"Subject: THE MTCN NUMBER
Chuck,

I will send you the MTCN number if you promise not to keep sending me THE SAME EMAIL OVER AND OVER!

DO YOU LIKE THIS CHUCK? THIS IS NOT A GAME, THIS IS AN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TRANSACTION!

Rev. H"

Hopefully he gets the message!

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The funny thing is that you don't need the MTCN to make the pickup - at least according to the WU website. But tell them that and they'll insist that the WU website is wrong.

This is part of one exchange (Lad in italics)

Quote:
Never in this world you sent money through WU without CONTROL NUMBER without the control bumber the wu WILL not give you any money OK.

Quote:
The western union here said they can not process the payment here without the control number.

Quote:
This is what the WU website FAQs say; "Remember that Western Union does not require a receiver to present a money transfer control number (MTCN) to pick up funds".

Quote:
The receiver went to the Wu they said they cant process the payment without control number cant you understand.?i even called them by my self,

Gorram one-track minds!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it would be funny if some scammer named his kid Mariam Tunde Charles Nelson or something.

Also I'm guessing the western unions in africa/nigeria do require control numbers for security reasons. Which is all the more reason to use WU Secure!

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think lads get so excited about MTCN because with an MTCN you don't need to provide ID to pick up the cash, without you need to prove you're the intended recipient with photo ID which means they lose their anonymity...not good if it means one day you steal money from someone who'll come after you or call the rozzers
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic