SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Not a particle of sense

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lonslo_Tossov
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 11:33:07 +0000
To: [email protected]
Subject: Call me..

Hello

I count on you to help me come over to ur country because my condition since i lost my parents has been very bad. my name is kojo annan & i now live in the refugee camp in Ghana as i do not have any relative to stay with, they say they cannot take care of me because they don't have enough to take care of their own family. my uncle killed my father out of jelousy when they travelled to angola the last year for business.
Am young and ambitous and i know i will make it after studying engineering in your country and when i graduate i will definitely be succesful. am not afraid of tomorrow, only i want to leave this country to some place i can have oportunity and with the money my father left i can use part of it for my education and you invest the rest for me after you take the percentage you wish for helping me take the money from the security company to your country.
The amount my father deposited in the security company is USD5,500,000.00 and i have the deposit documents. when replying please tell me how much percentage you want from the money, ok. please help me like your own brother and son. i am only 24yrs old and am an orphan, without father and mother. if you don't help me, i don't know who can help me again. always i cry because no one wants to help me but my mind is strong now because i have seen many difficults times and still i didn't die. i don't want to bring my problem to u, i only ask that you help me so that this money can be transfered to ur country so i can be able to make use of it and come out from this suffering. pls. try to call me, my mobile is 00233249963041, bye!

urs truly,
Kojo

Sent: 21 October 2008 21:05:48
To: [email protected]

Dear Mr Tojo

My office manager, Mr Higgs Boson has passed this over to me, assuming that we are acquainted. I think there has been some sort of mistake made, although there is no doubt such a large amount of money would come in very useful at this stage of our research schedule.

Kind regards

Hadron

Dr Hadron Collyder
Director,
Office of Research Finance
419 Smegaroon Boulevard
St Margarets Place
London
UR1 GIT
44 (0) 9096 400489

Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 09:26:05 +0000
To: h_collyder
Subject: With reference to my proposal

Dr. Hadron Collyder,

Thank you for your reply and I carefully explain to you the complete process and requisite to conclude this transaction. First I hope you understand that this business requires a great deal of trust between the two of us, and believe me; nobody knows about this business and I intend to keep it that way except maybe in future the need arises to involve anyone else that would be of advantage to the success of this transaction.

We can go about this business in two ways and I open the options for your approval. You must also note that in both options, we need the services of a lawyer (attorney) registered and practicing in Ghana. He would assist in securing all the necessary legal documents but would not know of the true source of the money. You would approach him as if you really are the Next-Of-Kin to Mr. Daniel Jones.

1. After the beneficiary status is made by the assistance of a lawyer, you then have to arrive herein Accra, Ghana and together we would go to the bank and you will open an account (non-resident dollar account) after inspecting the money. Then a draft of the exact amount would be raised same day and handed over to you' which you will sign and pay into the new non-resident dollar account, which you have opened. After the draft has cleared in your account and the money reflected, you will then instruct the bank to commence the transfer of the money to your account in your country.

2. If you cannot travel down here to Ghana for some reason(s), then after the lawyer has secured a Court Affidavit in your favor as the beneficiary and next-of-kin to Mr. Daniel Jones, he will also have to arrange for the money to be transferred your account. He will assist you in getting the necessary legal papers to submit to the bank for the claim and transfer of the money in the account of Late Mr. Daniel Jones to your bank account. Once the money reflects in your account, I would apply for a leave and join you for my share as stated in my first letter to you.

At your positive response, I will send you the details of a well-connected and highly influential lawyer herein Ghana whom I think would handle this transaction to a successful conclusion. I await your prompt reply.

Yours truly,
Kojo Annan

Sent: 24 October 2008 16:13:04
To: Kojo Annan ([email protected])

Dear Mr Annan

My apologies for the delay in response but I have been distracted by some urgent experimental work taking place in our main establisment and the costs involved with starting the new flux capacitor.

I must say that this is very exciting news and if it all works out then I will be very pleased. I must admit that this sort of transaction is completely new to me and I am worried that it is not entirely legitimate. Can you reassure me that this is the case? I have not a basic particle of knowledge about such extraordinary transactions I am afraid.

In any case it will not be me coming to Ghana (where incidentally we have a small research outfit) but my office manager Higson Bosun, so shall I ask him to contact you directly?

Kind regards

Hadron

Dr Hadron Collyder
Director,
Office of Research Finance
419 Smegaroon Boulevard
St Margarets Place
London
UR1 GIT
44 (0) 9096 400489

European office:

Organisation Européenne pour la Recherche Nucléaire
CH-1211 Genève 23
Switzerland

+41 22 76 78484
Nancelot
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
obody knows about this business and I intend to keep it that way except maybe in future the need arises to involve anyone else

Laughing
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
starting the new flux capacitor
Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic