SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M7CN S3cure3 brings about love confession . . . (ongoing)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nancelot
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(Him: black, me: blue)

Quote:

Attn:
I got your contact after a careful study of your country's business/trade
directory. i am Dr. [baitee name redacted], the auditor general of the republic of
Nigeria. Four (4) months ago, i led a 3 man audit panel to balance the books
of the apex bank (the trust bank of Africa, Nigeria). In the course of our
duties, we discovered that the sum of us $21,600,000.00 (twenty one million
six hundred thousand U.S. dollars) has been lying in a suspense account with
the trust bank of Africa, Nigeria since 2000 without beneficiary (ies).

Further investigation reveals that this sum accumulated as a result of over-
invoiced executed contracts influenced by past retired military government
personnel’s and was unclaimed due to transformation of new democratic
government. After careful deliberations, we (my colleagues and i)
unanimously agreed to transfer this sum of us $21,600,000.00) million into a
foreign account for investment purposes; hence we are seeking your
assistance and co operation to achieve this objective.

We have put all modalities in place to apply for the transfer of this fund
to you or your company as contract payment having completed a contract we
purportedly awarded to you.

However, we have successfully transferred this fund through diplomatic seal
to our offshore payment bureau in overseas on the grounds that it was meant
for the payment of a foreign contractor. We therefore, solicit that you
receive this sum into your account on our behalf from the offshore payment
office. Note that we will arrange all the papers needed and the approval for
the release of this fund with a documented evidence of the contract executed
to enable swift remittance into your account without any hitch.

Therefore, there is no risk whatsoever either now or in future. If need be
for you to visit the off-shore office, you would be assisted by a protocol
officer to open an account were the money would be lodged after payment then
transfer to any account you wish thereafter.

You will get 20% of the entire sum, 70% for us; while 10% is set aside for
re-imbursement of expenses we may incur in actualizing this transaction. it
is important to state that all parties would be protected by a silent but
strong agreement which greatest tenet would be strictly confidential as we
are civil servants still in active service. if you are interested, contact
me through my e-mail address and please include your private phone, fax and
mobile numbers to enable me call for verbal discussion. i look forward to
your prompt reply. E-mail: [email protected]

Best regard

Risk free! Modalities in place! Superfragilisticexpialiconfidential!

Quote:
Dear Mr. K,
You were probably trying to reach my husband, who was a primary contact in the oil industry. I regret to tell you that he has recently passed on.
I am not familiar with money management and investment, so I'm not sure I could help you, but if I can, please let me know.
Sincerely,
Mrs. [baiter]

Quote:
Hello Mrs. P [baiter]

I am most grateful for your mail, and I seize this opportunity to thank you for your response and to also let you know that this transaction is no joke and is a straight forward and legal transaction. I am somebody with a conscience. If this transaction was in any way illegal, I would tell you straight away so that you know what is involved and decide for yourself. But it is not like that at all, and you will later see and understand that. I hope you were not too embarrassed by my first email to you since you do not know me. I had no option but to contact you.

I will like to inform you that the business i brought to you is a genuine offer devoid of any risk or problem whatsoever and i contacted you to participate and shear with me in this business due to the great need to involve a foreigner because the original holder of this funds was a foreigner and the Management of the Bank here will never approve the payment to any local or indigenous a/c. So you should try to repose your full trust & confidence in me just the way i reposed my full trust & confidence in you & your family knowing fully well that without trust this business will never work out as expected.

So therefore, you should not entertain any fear for any reason in this business because I will not do anything that will hurt your feelings and I wouldn't want you to do anything that will hurt my own feelings, rather the success of this business will benefit both families from generation to generation as long as you follow the advice and instructions which i will be seeking from the Bank Lawyer and top Bank official here who are deeply involved with us in this business.

For your information, you should not be skeptical about the huge amount of money going into your a/c why because this is an over-invoiced executed contracts funds and are not restricted or prohibited by any bank all over the world because with the complete documents/ Contract Award Certificate which will be given to you as the legal rightful contractor/beneficiary. You should also not worry about the TAXES/IRS of your country why because the funds does not attracts TAXES/IRS, but if there must be TAXES/IRS in this particular transfer, it will be lesser and also will be deducted from the main money going into your a/c and whatever remains will be our own and we are going to share it according to the agreed percentages.

I will like you to know that despite the fact that we have not seen or met each other before, i still reposed my trust and confidence in you and your family hoping that the (Binding Agreement) which we are going to sign upon our meeting before the actual shearing will help to build mutual relationship and understanding between the both parties involved as you may know that (Binding Agreement) is the only legal instrument which normally binds 2 partners or more together as one in every business all over the world.

You should know that apart from my family background that i have been in the banking field for over 18 years now, so is my responsibility to make sure that we abide to the laws of he contract and also to make sure that we get all the necessary approvals documents from the appropriate authorities here in your name as the legal rightful beneficiary, while your own responsibility is to render your full support both financially and otherwise and also to be following advice & instructions which i will be seeking from a top Bank official who is deeply involved with us in the business.

However, i will like you to know that it will not take more than 7 banking days for the funds to be ready to go into your a/c starting from the date you submitted your account information to me and i will be sending to you all the transaction documents the very moment they becomes available this side, so that you will be fully updated regarding to the progress of our business on my side. But my only worry now is the safety & security of this fund once transferred into your a/c, so i will like you to re-assure me that you are not going to let me down when once transferred this funds into your a/c.

Finally, i will advice you to keep this business to yourself why because the success of every business depends on the height of secrecy attached to it, please, take note just to avoid making any last minute mistake that may terminate the success that we have almost achieved in this business.

I wait for your immediate response. Bye for now and have a favorable day with your family. Call me at xxx-xxxxxxx.

Best regard

Quote:
Dear Mr. K,
Forgive me, but I am still confused. Is the sum being invested for the bank, or for the audit panel, or for you personally?
I am not good with money, and concerned that I will not be able to invest it properly, especially with the way the stock market has been going down.
I look forward to shearing with you. Please send me a copy of the contract so I can look it over.

And boy, do I ever look forward to the shearing.

Quote:
Hello Dear Mrs. P,

Thanks for your mail, presently the fund is with the bank, we the audit panel discovered the over- invoiced executed contracts influenced by past retired military government personnel's and was unclaimed due to transformation of new democratic government so we decided within ourselves to involve a foreigner which is you because the original holder of this funds was a foreigner.
What will be required from you below before we can start the processing of your transfer are:
YOUR FULL NAMES:
HOME ADDRESS:
TELE/FAX NUMBER:
BANK NAME:
BANK ADDRESS:
ACCOUNT N0:
ROUTING N0:
BENEFICIARY:
As soon we the claim is filed to the bank and we have the approver of the release of the fund then we can send you the necessary documents. For now, send the required information to me.
You can call me for more explanations.
Best regard

Yeah, I'm not calling him for anything, much less an explanation.

Quote:

Dear Mr. K,
Thank you for clarifying.
Do you need a street address or a mailing address? I summer in Maine, and have a flat in London; which address do you want?
My bank is S7urgis P&L in Bacon, GA. I guess you should put the money in my primary savings account.
I have suffered recently from a stroke, and cannot speak clearly. I can give you a phone number, but I can't speak yet.
Please advise.
Sincerely,
Mrs. P

Apparently, it doesn't matter if I send it to my summer or winter residence. Or next door. As long as there's a house . . .

Quote:

Mrs. P
Any address provided by you will be better, but we need a residential address to be precise. As far the savings account can accommodate the fund no problem.
Please go ahead and provide this information.
Thank you.
Best regard
Dr. K

But I might as well send my main address.

Quote:
Dear Mr. K,
Please use the address 2404 Street Address. That's what my bank has on record as my primary address.
Thank you very much for your help. I am going to take a nap now; I think the excitement is getting to me! Have a good night.
Mrs. P

Quote:
Dear Mrs. P
I am excited too having you in this wonderful achievement. I hope this is your correct address 2404 address removed Way, wrong city, 419000. 607 Clearly Googled Hit Address.
Please fill in below your banking details.
YOUR FULL NAMES:
TELE/FAX NUMBER:
BANK NAME:
BANK ADDRESS:
ACCOUNT N0:
ROUTING N0:
BENEFICIARY:
Thank you.
Best regard
Dr. K

Crap - he googled my address and found nothing, except a reference to an address in another state. What to do? If I correct him, will he google it again? While I'm delaying (less than 2 days), he sends me another email with the subject ARE YOU STILL ALIVE????
Not the most sensitive way to contact an elderly person, is it?

Quote:
How are you today? I hope all is well with you and your family. I'm still wondering why i have not heard from you since about the progress of things on your as regards to the onward funds transfer in your favor’s pls. try to update me further, so that my mind will be at ease.
I'm looking forward to your earliest and positive response.
Best regard

Well, no hope except to bluff through - I don't want to move my bait to Tennessee, thank you very much. (Names are still being used, but I'll excerpt them from here on out.)

Quote:
Thank you for writing. I am sorry for the delay; I had trouble finding my bank account's routing number. I just found the information on an old accounting statement.
Here is the information you needed.
2404 Address Way, Bacon, Georgia Zip code here
The account number is 205976886-01, and the routing number is 394150.
I am the beneficiary of the account.

Quote:
Several emails exchanged purely confirming the status of the account. And then, another script email - just when we were doing so well.

Your mail and information is received by me and i will start the process in getting the approvers from the bank on today. You shall be intimated on every step and all the necessary documents shall be sent to for your perusal and safe keeping as we shall be using the originals in making the various applications for the release of the funds to your nominated account.
You shall also be required to keep this transaction in utmost secrecy as we should avoid anything that would jeopardize the smooth conclusion of this mutually beneficial transaction. We have invested our lives already in reaching this stage so we do not in any envisage any form of failure whatsoever as we have high officials of standing heading all the various departments our files shall pass through including the cable department that would eventually wire the funds within 24hrs after all the necessary requirements have been met by you the sole beneficiary. We shall be advising you on the issue from time to time as we cannot be seen to be involved otherwise eyebrows will be raised.
The issue of money laundering has been adequately taken care of so no problems whatsoever. I can confidently assure you that if given you the necessary required cooperation this mutually beneficial transaction shall be done with within a week from the date of commencement and the money sent to your nominated account. Please take note that you need not inform your bankers for now as by so doing we shall be preempting issues and it could jeopardize the whole process.
We strongly advice that you wait until the funds are to be transferred to your nominated account, since it is going to be a bank to bank transaction with all the required documents sent along with the funds explaining its legal source and confirming you as the actual and legal beneficiary to the said funds. Accordingly you are also required to send your identification as well.
I do hope the above information is useful for your decision to assist us in this transaction as we shall without delay give you the agreed percentage for all your effort. We do hope we can as well trust you and not act otherwise when the funds are eventually transferred. Our word is our bond. It is real and 100% risk free with the most of secrecy required as the money is ready to be transferred to your nominated account.
I'm looking forward to your earliest and positive response.
Best regard

And then only 24 hours later, accompanied by a set of highly faux documents (complete with the scales of justice and the RSOT):

Quote:
I am happy to inform you that our lawyer where about to sure the change of ownership from the Federal Court of Justice today the 14th October.
You are to go through the agreement and sign the portion where your name is writing and send back to me. There, you will find the change of ownership letter attached along; after I receive the signed agreement documents from you, I will file your claims you will hear from the bank.
Please tell me when exactly to call you; i tried calling you it keep entering answering machine.
I'm looking forward to your earliest response.

Of course, Mrs. P is not terribly good with computers. (Or she's selectively good with computers.) I also may have temporarily forgotten about that stroke. Oops.

Quote:
I will send the agreement back to you as soon as I get it. Which shipping service did you use?
I do not see any messages on my answering machine, and my staff has not gotten any either. Are you sure you are dialing correctly?

Quote:
The fund will be transferred to your account you provides yesterday, please sign the agreement documents sent along with my mail to you today, check your mail you will find the attached documents.

I didn’t leave any massage on the phone. You call me on my phone line +xxxxxxxxxxxx.
I'm looking forward to your earliest response.
Best regard

But quickly he decides this is a losing proposition, so he decides to skip the signature bit. Probably in anticipation of how long it might take to explain "scan" and "attach." Too bad.

Quote:

Be informed that our insider in the Bank has already submitted your account information to the "Foreign Exchange Control Department" of the bank here in Nigeria on your behalf for quick processing of the payment in your favor as the beneficiary.

For your information, you should not inform your Bank that money is coming into your a/c now, until we finished the processing of the transfer Documents in your name as the legal rightful beneficiary and also is the duty of the Bank here in Nigeria. to inform your Bank and their correspondence Bank when the funds is ready to be transferred into your a/c, pls. take note just to avoid making any last minute mistake that may terminate the success that we have almost achieved in this transaction.

Meanwhile, the attached letter below is the copy of the Application Letter which was submitted to the Bank on your behalf. I will let you know as soon as we receive any message from the Foreign Exchange Control Department of the Bank regarding to the transfer in your favor and I will also brief you further as it concerns the Foreign Payment Procedures.

Finally, I will try to call you later today, so that we can have a heart to heart discussion regarding to the onward funds transfer in your favor and also you should try to maintain constant communications with me in this business by email or phone calls, so that I can be updating you regarding to the progress of things on daily basis.

I'm looking forward to the successful completion of our business. Bye for now and have a favorable week with your family.

I'm allowed to forget I've had a stroke, but the lad isn't.

Quote:

You can call and leave a message; however, as I have told you, I cannot speak clearly, due to the stroke I suffered earlier this year. I am not sure why I have to keep telling you, because the subject is very painful for me.
I do appreciate all your efforts on the transfer of funds, but I wish you would stop rubbing my face in my temporary disability.
Sincerely,
Mrs. P
PS - Thank you for the copy of the request letter.

Apparently, British bureaucracy doesn't care about things like signatures or identification, but it does like random paperwork.

Quote:
This is to inform you that the Bank here is demanding for some legal documents in support of your claim and relationship with the original holder of the funds before they can credit your account. But you should not worry about the procurement of the legal documents as i have already made arrangement with the Bank Lawyer, so that he can go and procure the Legal documents on your behalf and he will be going to the Probate Registry at the Ministry of justice here in Nigeria by tomorrow to get the legal documents and after i will send it to you the bank.
Meanwhile, below is a copy of the letter that we received from the Bank today on your behalf, you should go through it properly, so that you will be posted with the progress of things on my side.

Attached is a form letter (in all caps) from some random person demanding documents. I have to say, I love it that I'm not passed off to sixteen people - I've got one of those going now, and it's so tiring.

Quote:

I appreciate your initiative on this matter. I will go through the letter this afternoon, when I have more time.

So he sends me back one line. One sort of bewildering line.

Quote:
Mrs. Charlotte I shall be waiting your felid back for us proceed.

I have a brief hope that I will get to arrange to send him a cat, instead of a WU transfer. But alas, there's only another magic approval. The UK government must be *awesome.*

Quote:
I have the pleasure to inform you that the Lawyer have already gotten the approval. The Contract Verification and Reconciliation from the Senate Committee in your name today through the Commissioner for Oaths (Notary Public) and i have already submitted the copies of the verification letter to the Bank just to prove and support of your claims.

I wish to inform to you also that i am making very large expenses in getting most of the basic approvals in your name, both from the Bank, Ministry of Justice and Ministry of Finance Foreign Exchange Control Department and you should note that all my expenses must be deducted before the actual shearing according to the agreed percentages, so i am noting down all my major expenses in getting all these preliminary approvals, especially the approval from the " SENATE COMMITTEE " and also the commissioner for Oaths and the tips that was given to some officials of the Bank who are not connected with us in the business and officials of the Foreign Exchange Control Department of the Finance Ministry etc.

The Lawyer and the bank official {OUR INSIDER} in the Bank also contributed immensely to the success of this business, my appreciations and thanks also go to them. Pls. note that this “CONTRACT VERIFICATION AND RECONCILIATION "is the main backbone for legal approval and i spent a lot of money to get it with the legal assistance of the Bank Lawyer.

Be informed that we are expecting to receive the final approvals from the Ministry of Finance by Monday next week (FOREIGN EXCHANGE CONTROL UNIT}. So the only thing remaining now is for you to come down to our main office here in Nigeria for the LEGALIZATION & NOTARIZATION of the documents as it concerns the contract laws and ethics of the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA and you should be making urgent arrangement to come up with the money to pay the Official contract Stamp Duty Charge fee which is payable at the "PROBATE REGISTRY" under Ministry of Justice before the payment will be granted and made in your favor.

Meanwhile, i am going to have a meeting tomorrow between the Lawyer, Key officials of the Bank and officials of Ministry of Justice regarding to the best way to execute the transfer at the Bank here in Nigeria. and after i will get the full information of transfer from the Foreign Payment Officer in charge of the payment into your account and the final procedures and steps by steps to be taken at the Ministry in charge here in Nigeria, for the successful transfer of the fund into your account.

Finally, see the attached copies of Contract Verification and Reconciliation from the Senate Committee below for your perusal and confirm receipt immediately.

. . . there's a senate in the UK? Sure, why not. And I'm so impressed that he's spending so much money. Poor guy. Of course, the letter includes a middle initial for a surname, and is dated for year 208, but hey.

Quote:
Thank you for apprising me of your expenses. Please send me the invoices as you incur these expenses, so that I can keep records of your expenses and reimburse you properly. I have read the letter; unfortunately, "P" is my surname, not "A. P." Please correct this to the bank.
Also, thank the lawyer and your insider. I should very much like to show my appreciation for their aid. Is it appropriate to send them a gift? I have a case of very fine Kentucky bourbon that I would be pleased to ship to them, but I do not wish to offend (not everyone drinks alcohol.)

At this point, the subject of his emails becomes PLEASE COOPERATE. Which is awesome, because I have not yet begun to be uncooperative.

Quote:
Thanks for the mail, the mistake has been noted and i have forward it to the Commissioner for Oaths for urgent attention and correction.

Meanwhile you are require to come down to Nigeria for the LEGALIZATION & NOTARIZATION of the documents as it concerns the contract laws and ethics of the FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA which i know you cannot come over to sign for the legalization & notarization documents because of your physical condition, so i have concluded with the Lawyer here on your behalf to do the signing for you and he agreed to assist you in doing all the signings on your behalf, you are to pay the sum $1,500 Dollars so that it will enable him to go and pay the Handling Service Charge at the Probate Registry under Ministry of Justice here in Nigeria.

So you are to make urgent arrangement to send the money across to him by tomorrow, so that it will enable us to finalize the transfer before next week Tuesday.

I'm looking forward to your immediate response.

He doesn't mention my offer of booze, which tells me he has no idea how awesome/expensive that stuff can be. And he can't remember that I can't speak on the phone, but he can remember I can't travel. WTF?

Quote:
Thank you for the corrections to the letter. Can you tell me what the $1,500 is for? That seems like an awfully steep fee to pay. Does the lawyer know our transaction details?

Quote:
Thanks for the mail, the $1,500 fees are for the lawyer to go to the Probate Registry under Ministry of Justice here in Nigeria to LEGALIZATION & NOTARIZATION DOCUMENTS on your behalf.

NO, the lawyer doesn’t know about our transaction, he was appointed to help you signed those documents since you were unable to come yourself to do signing of the legalization documents.

Please this is not awfully fees to pay, every documents presented to the bank has reflects you as the beneficiary to receive the fund in her nominated account ; you have the documents from the senate committee that’s to show the hug steeps taking so far.

Please work this out right now.

I'm looking forward to your urgent mail.

It's nice to have demonstration of hug steeps, you know? No invoices yet, but I'm prepared to hold off on those for awhile. At least the request is introduced. Still, worth one more try.
Quote:

You are right, of course, that it's a small amount out of the total, but $1,500 seems like a lot to file some paperwork. Are you sure the lawyer is on the up-and-up? Can you request a signed invoice from him? (I'll need one anyway for tax purposes.) Speaking of tax purposes, I assume you are taking care of the taxes on the Nigerian end of things. It would not do to get arrested for tax fraud after all your hard work!

The Senate Document (still a crappy and misdated word document) is resubmitted. And here are the reassurances - and the crux of the matter.

Quote:
We have nothing to worried about everything has been adequately taking care of expect the LEGALIZATION & NOTARIZATION DOCUMENTS to be signed by the lawyer on your behalf which i shall be sending his name were you are to send the money to him.

You are to send the $1,500 through money gram; Money Gram is a direct transfer agency, which transfers funds internationally in a matter of minutes, so you are to visit the nearest money gram outlet to you.

It is also important to point out that cash transactions are faster and easier to confirm than credit/debit card payments using Money Gram. (http://moneygram.com/index.htm)

Please also note that in the wake of the unfortunate events in the U.S, a few years back, financial transactions are being scrutinized hence Money Gram randomly pick transactions for extra security and this may occasionally be inconveniencing as they may cancel or delay transactions and also want to pry into the reasons for your transfer which you are not obliged to divulge or reveal to them.

With the above insight given, hope you understood it. Please effect the Money Gram transfers from the nearest Money Gram outlet to you and transfer the fund to the lawyer below.

Receivers name: Barr, Luc7y 0m0ike
Address: Ogba, Lagos, Nigeria

When you have effected the transfers, please e-mail the below transfer instructions to me immediately for record/reference purposes:
Senders name:
Senders full address:
Amount:
MTCN: (money transfer control number issued by money gram 8 digit numbers):
Receivers name:

As soon as he does the signing he will send the invoice receipt to you.
I'm looking forward to your urgent mail.

I request an explanation of "direct transfer agencies" and lazy lad that he is, he sends me to the website. Please.
Quote:

All I can see is the first page. When I click, there's nothing else. Is there supposed to be more?

He sends me the MoneyGram phone number. I mean, seriously?
Because I used a legitimate zip code (but not town name), he's able to find my closest MoneyGram outlet.

Quote:
That's a fair distance away - farther than my bank. Are you sure it wouldn't be better to just transfer the funds directly? It seems a little silly to withdraw the funds and drive 20 miles to give it to another bank.

Lad is eager. I know I could have (should have?) delayed more, but it seems like we hit something natural. Also, he's responding much faster and earlier in the day now, and I'm gradually slowing down. He's obviously feeling very enthusiastic about getting paid.

Quote:
We should be looking at the time frame; if you transfer the fund to him it may take little time which we have to prevent, please i will advice you act as instructed by the lawyer.

The time wasted should have by now; you use it to send the money. Go now.

Thank you.

Well, geez.

Quote:
I was only trying to make things easier for you. There's no need to be rude about it.
I may not be very good with money, but I am your partner in this, and it would be nice if you treated me like one.

This came after a very crappy morning, and it was very cheering.

Quote:
Mrs. P sorry if am rude, but i know I have never be rude to you and i will not because you are my good partner, i was only trying to make things faster to enable the lawyer sign this documents tomorrow once he receives the money okay please.

Please try your best and send the money today.

But by then it was nearly 2 p.m. in Georgia - not enough time to go to the bank, withdraw money, drive 20 miles, and send the money. Of course, MG is open until midnight, but my character still believes in the bank of MG.

Quote:
I arrived too late yesterday to deposit money in the Moneygram bank. I will try to make the journey again today.

Two pushy "send money" emails, and then I tell him the bad news. I know from the MG website that it's in a shell station.

Quote:
I think you must have made a mistake. I called in James (on his day off!) to drive me around for an hour looking for the MoneyGram bank, but couldn't find it. The address you gave me was the address of a Shell gas station!
I am exhausted. I spent nearly $40 in gas driving around yesterday and today, not to mention James' wages. Please tell me what is going on.

Oh, dear. I guess he should have answered all my questions carefully before. That's another day down the drain.

Quote:
Money gram is an agency store not a Bank, is a place where people go to send money from. Please go back to Shell gas station that is where is located enter inside the store and tell them you want to send money.

When you get there tell them you want to send money through money gram they will direct you what to do. Or call this number (770) 645-1840) Please do that now.
[Moneygram phone]

Two emails with the Moneygram website, and the subject PLEASE DO IT and STILL WAITING, and then STILL WAITING FOR YOUR EMAIL.

Quote:

Please go to the sell station there is money gram store inside staion ask them to show you, money gram is a store located inside sell station not a bank.

I wait your confirmation with the require details.

Thank you and have a lovely day.

In good conscience, I go eat a nice dinner and play with my felids. A day and a half later, I have good news!

Quote:
The nice young man at the gas station helped me immensely today. He spent almost an hour with me. The customer service is excellent, but MoneyGram really should move into nicer premises. Robert (the young man) said I should get electronic confirmation from the MoneyGram central office really soon, with the information you need to access the funds.
Please let me know when the funds have been successfully picked up.

It took another six hours for me to send the M7CN S3cur3 information, and in that interim I got emails with titles such as:
URGENT MAIL IS NEEDED FROM YOU
send me the information on the receipt
THESE ARE WHAT I NEED YOU TO SEND ME
All contained pretty much the same plea - send information and the MTCN. Please, urgently, now, please.

He must have spent a good period of time after he got the secure link doing it, because:

Total Correct boxes clicked: 289
Total Refreshes: 53
Completed the Process?: no

289 boxes. This is a remarkably lazy lad in some regards, but that's *way* more than I would have done. And I certainly wouldn't have been this polite about it:

Quote:

I don’t know why they are making things difficult for us, Please i need you to go back and ask for the refund of your money, i don’t know why they have to treat you this way, i have tried to follow the instructions, but to no avail.

What i have requested from you, is what will be giving to you on the receipt of payment. Please for the last time go to where you made the payment and complain to them, if they can not give you this information below.

Receivers name:
Senders name:
Senders full address:
Amount:
MTCN: (money transfer control number issued by money gram 8 digit numbers):
Receivers name:

ask for the refund back of your money, i will instruct you what to do by sending it by western union money transfer i think that will be better for us.

Thank you.

To my relief, no sign of a twig - they are doing this to "us." And the voice message he left was calm and perfectly polite. (I think - I didn't understand a word he said.)

Quote:

Please can you give me another telephone number where i can talk with you, i have been calling this No: 2068882419 it keep entering answering machine and i have left massage for you.

Palmer i want to encourage you to keep trying your best i know we will get to the promise land of success, as for me i don’t know why money gram decided to delay us in executing our transaction on time. Please i repeat be very confidential about this transaction.

Go to where you made the payment as request the refund of your money; tell them that the receivers where not able to get the money pick up. This is not there normal way of sending out money, and i don’t know the reason why they have to treat you this way, all i can say, go to the office where you made the payment and give this complain and get your money back, i will instruct you on what to do.

Please don’t show them my email i sent you, go there and ask for that information if they refused to give it to you there ask for your money back.

Thank you.

He called 10:30 pm his time to leave me a message, so at least I know he was working hard! Alas, no phone reward for him. Also, Mrs. P is a bit tired of driving to Alpharetta. I mean, really. Have you looked at the google map street view? It's very boring.

Quote:
As I have told you before, I had a stroke earlier this year, and I still have difficulty speaking clearly. In person, I can make myself understood (with pen and paper if necessary) but phone conversations are extremely frustrating because no one can understand what I say. I keep an answering machine to collect messages.

This is the fourth day in a row that you've asked me to make a trip to Alpharetta to the MoneyGram. It is more than a half-hour trip each way, not even counting talking with the agent, and wastes a good portion of my day, not to mention James' wages and gas. In addition, I've had to ask James to come in and help me on his day off. To be honest, if I went, I'm not sure what I could complain about - the email from MoneyGram arrived promptly, and the customer service was excellent. Everything seemed to go well on this end. It sounds like you're having difficulty picking up the money - maybe the problem is with your MoneyGram agent. Have you given them the name and address that was put in your previous email to me, and whatever the code number is? (Robert said you'd need all three things.)

I promised James today and tomorrow off to make up for calling him away from his wife. I wish you'd told me earlier that you were having difficulty picking up the money, as I could have postponed his extra days off until next week, but I can't really call him in again now - he's already quite upset with me.

If you can't contact MoneyGram, send me a description of the problem, and I'll try to get James to drive me to Alpharetta again on Saturday.

Quote:
Thanks for getting back to me soon, I don’t know how to say this again, but i will first appreciate your effort put so far on this transaction, you will be rewarded accordingly. I never mean to stress you in any way, know your conditions.

Money refers i should go to this website and enter code to access your number: which i did, after that it was a different thing entirely.

Please i need you to click and check what is explaining to you by the website and put the MTCN number inside and find out yourself.

My only advice is for you to go there and ask Robert to refund back the money since it was difficult to pick up here. My dear i wouldn’t stress if it was picked up.

Once you have the money retrieve back i will give you another name where you will send it to a state close to you.

Please get back to me is very urgent.

Thank you and have a lovely week, i most confess i care.

Laughing

Since then, I've received, in short order:
Quote:
Subject: Candle of Love. . .
Money gram states if the fund is not picked up by the receiver within 48hurs the transfer will be canceled and money returned to sender and since we were unable to get it picked up because of the difficulties it is better you go to him and tell him you want the fund back.

this is for you alone.

Few people come into our lives and make everything shine, but you're one of those rare and splendid jewels who make the whole world bright. When I was sad, you made me smile. When I was alone and blue, you were there for me, and you made me feel strong enough to accomplish anything. Because I appreciate the many things you do, more than words could say, I'm sending you the Candle of Love Letter and hoping you receive many blessings from above.

and
Quote:
Subject: Something Special
I've met a lot of people on the internet, but no one like you. I knew from the start that there was something special about you. You touched my life and wouldn't let go. Twisted Evil You brought unimaginable joy and warmth to my life. You've made me feel like a better person, able to take on the world. I think we were meant to meet and share in each other's lives. I think we were destined to become friends, and I'm grateful to whatever brought us together.

Oh, and of right now:
Total Correct boxes clicked: 353
Total Refreshes: 63
Completed the Process?: no

Nothing like spending a night counting boxes to make you realize you're in love, I guess. Rolling Eyes
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done, great job! Please keep us updated!

Quote:
The time wasted should have by now; you use it to send the money. Go now.

Hope you don't mind, but I would like to use this quote on my lads...

Easter Egg 2013
Nancelot
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go for it. It does nicely convey a whole range of things very compactly, doesn't it?
Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Nancelot Give the sucker hell Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic