SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wireles Broadband Access

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Soon I shall have my first apartment, which is a milestone for my bachelorhood, but seeing how I only plan to have it for 5-7 months, I don't want to enter a contract with an ISP, and I find a mobile broadband service much preferable. I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with it and could add any validity to the boasts AT&T makes about the 3G networks. I've been told at its peak its almost double 768 kbit DSL and at its lowest, just under that.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not just shove a wireless card in the side of a laptop and 'borrow' a signal-not that i'm suggesting you do it or anything. Wink

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My parents raised me with ethics. Rolling Eyes

nah seriously, most people in my area use FiOs or some form of DSL which usually comes by default encrypted in WEP or WPA (which I do know how to break), but for the sake of my military career, I keep my nose clean.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do yourself a favour go to http://www.dslreports.com/ and read about ISP's in your area. That will give you a good idea as to what to expect.

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I work for Sprint, we're supposed to be far faster than ATT. 2 year contract is required. However, there is a new WiFi company we spun off which doesn't have contracts but it's only in large markets right now. Look up "Xohm".

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
eamonn
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not go talk to your neighbours, ask them if they have wireless and offer to share the cost for the time you are there if they will let you use it ?

get your baiting forms here
midnitedriver
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it is possible to get dsl without sighning a long term contract, you will simply pay full price for it. i chose this option when obtaining a new service provider so that they are aware that i retain the rite to fire them if they do not provide service.
now i have a verizon card in my laptop now, and can stream movies, music, and surff at a prety good clip. im not sure about your requirements, but mine works ok, and yess i can fire verizon too.

"Actully my marriage is arranged by my parents,And my wife is my cousin.She is completely illetrate"
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

eamonn wrote:
Why not go talk to your neighbours, ask them if they have wireless and offer to share the cost for the time you are there if they will let you use it ?

Most broadband companies prohibit this in their contract. No different than running a splitter off their cable and running their service into your home.

Granted, difficult to detect, but if it's discovered service can be canceled and other nasties to follow.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic