SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Have I pissed a lad off?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I keep getting phone calls to my mobile from, well it comes up no number, which ring once or twice and then hang up or if I mange to pick it up they ring off straight away. This is happening maybe a dozen times a day for the last week. The reason I think it is from a lad is a lot of them hide their phone number and I have pissed a lot of them off. I know we use this tactic to annoy lads, is anybody aware of lads using this tactic to annoy baiters?

It is not really that annoying, I turn my phone off at night and if anybody really needed to contact me they should have my landline.

He is in for a big shit this time.we have located his destination in the northern part of Nigeria were he lives with his family.I will suck his balls out of his pants once we get hold of him on our trip.

JACK WARNER Nigerian Scammer
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you been using your primary mobile-number to give to lads?

If the answer is yes, then I'd say bad idea, because this can actually get pretty inconvenient when really somebody needs to call you there.

Also, is this number in some way registered under your real name?

If any of those two questions are answered yes I, if I were in your shoes, would consider getting a new number, or two.

Also, do you actually talk to the lads or just want them to be able to have number to ring? In the latter case I'd suggest using K7, which is free and safe.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It could be a call center autodialler. They ring numbers all the time, if there's no representative ready to take the call then it stops ringing, or you pick up and there's noone there.

Or a pissed off lad, or pissed up ex.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@rootuser

Thanks for the advice but I have been about baiting for a while and am well used to mobile phone modalities.

My query was whether other mugus have taken to buzzing i.e. phoning up somebody letting it ring once and hanging up, I think that is the term a mugu used to me, other baiters who have pissed them off? First time it has happened to me. It could be a network issue I suppose but again I have not heard of that either.

He is in for a big shit this time.we have located his destination in the northern part of Nigeria were he lives with his family.I will suck his balls out of his pants once we get hold of him on our trip.

Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads do "ping" me on my baiting numbers quite a bit. They seem to do it to save themselves money... you know the drill, "I rang, but no answer.... call me back ok". It's just to get you to pay for the call.

This is why I have many baiting numbers... when lads get too annoying I will drop the number and slot a new sim card in, and that cures it for a while.

Roy is also right, call centres ring multiple numbers at once to guarantee an answer, then they automatically hang up on the other numbers.

If you want any spare UK sim cards, I have about half a dozen that are free to a good home. I harvest them when the free offers are on. Just PM me an address if you would like a fresh number or two.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do not generally get call centres phoning my mobile and it is happening way to often, a dozen times a day ish. It is not just standard "pinging" as they are with holding their number so I do not know who called. It is not a big deal really it is just something I have not heard pissed off mugus doing before.

Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I've never known it, it costs far too much money and time and we know lads are not in the business of spending time and money that won't necessarily get them paid. I've pissed some lads off to the point that they leave a message along the lines of "F*** you, b*stard" but that's all.
I'd drop the number if it's annoying. Just grab a few new ones before this new legislation comes in.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic