SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fingers Crossed...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My other bait isn't going well. Someone refuses to believe he's a scammer and stands to lose all his money... Sad People here, and at the other site are trying to help him and I'm tring to stay in contact with the lad...

so... fingers crossed...

I have another one that's just started.

An ATM card one, the Lad gave me a name to send the WU to, and when I googled the name I found him on a dating website!

So I've registered and sent him a short note saying hi (under another email of course).

I can't wait to see if he responds, and if he does - will the ip address be the same?

Has anyone ever (I'm sure they have) baited the same person from 2 different 'identities' and are there any things I should remember or be aware of with this?

I'm kind of sure, from the wording that it is the same person, but if not, I'll have to beat a tactful retreat I suppose.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Very Happy
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lots of baiters will bait the same lad from 2 or more identities at once. Others will have one primary identity, but play several different characters. Either way, the most important thing to remember is that you need to separate the roles enough and keep enough notes that you don't accidentally mix them up Very Happy

If you accidentally get someone who isn't a lad, just excuse yourself ("I just got back together with my ex so I'm no longer looking" will work just fine with a romance scammer). If it's a lad, but not your lad, just keep going and have fun trying out new tactics.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been baiting the same lad since I joined here and I've lost count of how many characters I've been. I have one bait where I'm two characters that has been a continuous bait since I started. I have another bait I've tinkered with that is a whole new character of mine, baiting a whole new script/character of his. And I've thrown a few other baits in there to amuse myself. It's actually quite a lot of fun to bait the same lad that way, as you get a pretty clear picture of what makes him tick. I have no problem remembering who I am, as my characters have all been pretty distinct in personality/role.

My advice, let him get away with lying to you, about you or himself. Don't catch his inconsistencies and he'll lie to you about you even further, which is very amusing. My lad has impersonated me, to me, a few times. He's completely fabricated wild stories about me. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads are forever playing multiple characters 'Barrister', 'Customs Agent', 'FBI Agent' (yep, really), it's only fair that you should repay the attention and give him fantasy worlds to get lost off-script into. Slowly, gently, introduce other characters (yours or invite other baiters if he's fun) and waste more of his time. Come up with reasons why he has to mediate between your characters and as mentioned above you can play Chinese Whispers, get him inventing things about your characters, etc which is usually good for giggles. There are few things more rewarding than watching a lad trying to mediate between two or more of your characters in order to secure his deal - but your characters (who don't know one another of course, or better still who hate each other and keep threatening to pull out "if that asshole X is involved") are at each others throats saying all kinds of nasty talk about each other, your lad trying to pretend everyone is friends rewriting your emails, etc.

I've played along in massbaits where there were so many baiting characters (mostly straight baiters) that the lad ground to a halt and was spending so much energy trying to get 'his' cash which was always *so* close that he melted down, confessed all to his 'buddy' (another baiter character), lost the plot. He didn't realise he had no real vics on his books (as when their details were discovered they'd be tipped off), he had a population of baiters each with multiple characters Smile

It's worth keeping a few (gently introduced - keep it looking natural) characters in reserve too - get them interested but baiting straight so you can always keep taunting him when he thinks your characters are fucking with him and drops them. It prolongs the agony, and just when he thinks he's been clever and dropped the baiter to focus on 'real' victims you can start a totally different modality to upset him.

It's entirely possible your lad was looking for a convincing name to use for his bait and found an innocent guy on a dating site, so test the waters gently.

Oh, and have outrageous fun and post your results up here if you start getting good responses from your lad or want fresh ideas and advice.
Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to ask this, but what do you think?

Hello Susan,

How are you doing? I hope you are fine. I saw your profile on DATANTA.COM after reading the email you sent me but it's unfortunate that you are without picture, well I just registered not quite long but I have not also be constant with the site but always constant with my emails and others.

My name is J***s O**u and I am 25 years old yesterday. I am a graphic designer and just concluded a course on Cinematography and also a director. I am a musical guy, I love music, don't sing but very creative in terms of directing and shooting a musical video for an artist and lastly, I am from Nigeria.

I am doing well for myself but just don't have luck in geting the right woman. I once had a relationship that I thought was leading to marriage only for me to find out that, she has been cheating me on and we dated for 6 years. I am a guy with a very large brain of matureness in me, I can handle anything in a relationship by applying wisdom to it. I am a big fan of cooking, I love to cook, try new things and I love to travel aswell. I am a very creative guy and I like having conversation with my partner all the time that we find ourselve together. I am this guy who likes to put smile on people's face because I hate sad times.

I know you said I am so far away from you but I know with time of knowing more of each other, distance won't be barrie anymore because I will be calling you everyday just to speak to you and hear your voice and also take the friendship to the next stage. Susan, I would love to know you more if you don't mind. Can you send me your phone number, when next you email me.

I hope to hear from you soonest, I will like to tell you the truth, I would really wish to know more of you. Be nice to be friends with you, inorder for me to get to know you better and will also love placing calls to you, if you don't mind.

Take care.

Yours Friend

OroduHatJulius
Call or Text me on
+234-802-245-0469
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Daisy, could you post the essay from his profile as well? Sometimes scammers sign up to different sites with different names but cut-and-paste their profile essays. Or he might have "borrowed" a profile from a legitimate man.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Titania, sure. You know, the stupid thing is that I had a great photograph of him but I was busy and I just thought I'll come back and save the picture later. I came back and the picture was gone. I'd know it if I saw it again but he's taken his picture down.
He has the same IP address of a Lad who is trying to scam me at present. Plus he has the same name in this profile.
Anyway here is the profile:

You have receipt a message from Susan:

Hi Julius, I don\'t know why, but I was drawn to your profile. How are you? You live a long way away from me I\'m afraid!

I’m a

Men from Nigeria

Seeking Woman

- Long - Term

I want a nice girl

?
In Nigeria Lagos

Nacionality: Nigeria

Language: English Language

Second Language: English Language

Marital Status: Single

Do you have children? No

Do you want children Yes

Height: 5'8

Body Type: Average

Eyes: browm Eyes

Weight - Pounds: 63

Do you drink?: Socially

Do you smoke?: No

Headline: I am Cool and Calm

I define myself: I am Julius, 5 - 7in Tall. I am a Graphic Designer but now a cinematographer. I am a Nigerian and I Work mostly on Nigerian musical Videos. Am cool, with Great sense of humur, Smart and Calm to Listen and understand. I Have the spirit of Caring and loving, i listen and i talk less Because I Think before I talk and I Handle matters in a mature way. Am just there you Know.

Personality: Calm

Romantic: very Romantic

Association: none

Ideal Date: Someone with a Nice looking beauty, I don't care if she goes to school or not but let her Have the spirit to love back just the way will Be love. She has to be Calm and understanding and most of all Caring and kind.

First Date: Don\'t Have a first date yet

Ideal Person: someone nice,kind, and calm

Interests: Sports, Outings, Cooking

Sports: Football (soccer)

Music: Blues

Favorite Club: don't club

How is your night life?: Watch Movies and Sleep

Kind of Movies: others

Favorite Movie: Starwars

Favorite Food: Fried Plantain & Egg

Job: Graphic Designer

Profession: Graphic Designer / Cinematographer / musical Video Director

Incomming: moderate

Study Level: college

Study Type: college

Contact by Email: Email

Msn: Contact by Messenger

Webcam: No

Related Men: | alone Art Be Because before Blonde Blues browm Eyes Calm Caring Cause college cool Eat English Language Football (soccer) Graphic Designer Great Hand Handle Have here Hum Ica just Know List Listen loving Mat Matter mature Men moderate Music musical Nice Niger Nigeria Nigerian Ring sense Sign Single Smart Tall tan there thin Think tter understand Use very Romantic wan Want with Work |

gbose jide dennis - Nigeria

Ahmed wilson - Nigeria
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's 5'7" and weighs only 63 pounds? This boy is seriously anorexic.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^He was 5'8 when he started his profile''? Maybe he's shrinking. At 63 pounds he might just disappear before you get to know him. Laughing

Ooh and he's a cinematographer and graphic designer. With all his fun hobbies/professions he could be a good trophy bait further down the road. Could you just happen to have some connections in Hollywood??

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
geller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He might want to have a doctor have a look at his sense of humur.

"If you ever write me again then I will know you’re the worst IDIOT on earth." - Chuks
"each time i recieve your mail you make me feel sick,bad luck to you ,i have already gooten an helper so forget about me, i can not live or deal with a junky,joker,lier like you" - Nene
Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just Jane wrote:

Ooh and he's a cinematographer and graphic designer. With all his fun hobbies/professions he could be a good trophy bait further down the road. Could you just happen to have some connections in Hollywood??

Actually my dad runs a publicity business in London. I'm not sure what that means... but I know that men don't always like me, they pretend to like me for my dads money and because he knows famous people...

I wonder... Very Happy

edit: ohhh.... he wants to talk to me on the phone? I told him that I had a speech impediment and yet he's insisting I talk to him on the phone. Confused
Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually I told him that I had already sent money and a laptop to another 'boyfriend' in Zimbabwe, but that he hadn't turned up at the airport to meet me and so I cut communication with him.

I told him that the money I sent was to pay for an operation for this mans younger sister.

And surprisingly enough the next email he sent me, he told me that HE had a younger sister too, who lived with him.

I hope she's ok. I've got a funny feeling that she might get sick and need an operation, or have an accident and need surgery soon...?

It feels a bit strange that he thinks I'm 2 different people!

He's obviously a versatile lad because he's romance-scamming me to one email address and ATM-card scamming me to the other email address.

I know he's the same person because he's using the same name and he has the same ip address!

Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic