SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Help with de-education!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been trying an "American Lad" theme recently.
I wrote:
You know what the problem with guyman is? You just plain suck at English. Look, I run the game over here in America, and I'm here to tell you, that e-mail you tried to 419 me with is shit. No maga is going to buy a fool format like that, and if they do, all you get is chump change.

Now, if you and your lads over there in Africa want some real formats and some real magas, then I'll hook you up big. You just have to know how to do it. I can show you how the big game is played, but only because I think this format of yours needs that much help. You be a good guyman, we use the real formats on the big magas, and we can make a lot of cash. I'll find them over here in America, you knock em down over there in Africa, and we can make all kinds of money. That way, the FBI stays off my back, the EFCC stays off yours, and everyone's happy. What do you say?

One Love,
K

And we have a winner!
S wrote:
Brother,
How are you over there? Hope fine. I just received your mail. I understood all you just said in your mail but how dose it happen? Can we make out somthing? Give me ur number.

Peace.
S.

I need some magas to send to this "guy." Eventually, there's a chance I'll need some help with a phone call or two, but we'll get to that. Anyone up for receiving a silly format and baiting the lad for it?

EDIT: PM me with the baiter addy you want to use. I'll get a list together and send it to him with the "new format."

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Phil Taffee:"Note: Please note that Mr. Goodluck is not an asshole okay."

"GOD WILL PUNSH YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in.

I'll send you a PM.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
iamthewalrus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me too, sounds like fun. PM on its way

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We're still running that modality on a lad that we sent on safari last weekend. I'll send you a pm when I get home. If done right, you can massively warp a lad's fragile little mind.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
m1rkd1rk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im definately in on this. Send me a PM please.

Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM Away.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
kevvo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sounds good im in PM sent
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

S wrote:
Brother, Lets get start. If there is any more directions, please let me know, but let start. Peace.S.

OK, here we go.

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another one bites the dust!
I'm in, I'll send ya a message.

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is his format?

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Originally?

Quote:
Dearest One,

I am indeed glad to be in contact with you even though this medium of communication (internet) has been grossly abused by criminal minded people making it difficult for people with genuine struggle to correspond and exchange views without scepticism. I Hope This Mail Meets You In Good Health And Spirit, I Am, Oscar Williams, A Sierra Leonia. Presently, I Live As A Refugee In republic of Cote D'Ivoire, With My Younger Sister,Sandra. I Am A Victim Of War And The Son Of Late Chief Hanson Williams The Assassinated Former Assistant Director Of
Sierra Leone Gold And Diamond Mining Corporation.

My Father Was Killed With Other Government Officials uring Official Hours When The Rebel Troops Stormed And Raided The Mining Corporation Office At The Heat Of The Crisis In My Country. A Few Weeks Later, The Rebels Also Invaded Our Residential Building In Which My Mother And Two Of Our Security Men Were Killed In The Compound While I Was Out For A Special Research
Program And My Younger Sister Was In School

. I Had A Singular Shock And Trauma, Which Compelled Us To Flee From The Country To republic of Cote D'Ivoire By The Help Of An Army Colonel, Who Is A Close Friend Of My Late Father. I am writing you in absolute confidence primarily to seek your assistance to transfer our cash of Seventeen million,Five hundred thousand dollars( $17,500,000 ) now in the custody of a Bank here in Abidjan to your private account pending our arrival to your country. I Am Making This Request To You With Tears In My Eyes And I Feel That God Almighty Will Touch You With His Spirit To Listen To My Cry For Help And Answer Me Without Delay. For your assistance, I beg to concede 20 % of this money to you for your efforts assistance . In your reply, i will like you to send to us your contact information such as your full name, your address and your telephone number. FOR SECURITY REASONS, YOU CAN ALSO REPLY US VIA THIS EMAIL ADDRESS:
***********@yahoo.com Urgent Reply.

Best regard
Oscar Williams

His new one should be:

Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam:

Hello. I am impressed by the melancholy of your phosphorescence, and elongated by your porous depravity.

Thus, I offer unto you the most ubiquitous deal ever to be known to man. As you may very well comprehend, Africa has been at the heart of great battles. However, the current ninja invasion has caused an amazing spike in our illustrative markets, and now there is much to be gained via the Credit Default Swap Protection markets.

We here at Smith & Hanson Independent Traders (List Code: S&H I.T.) are perfectly poised to make a figurative killing in these markets, and we expect a 200% return on any investment. Our minimum investment is $20,000, but even that could triple your return up to $60,000.

Please contact me for details as to how to go about this investment.

Bruce Wayne
S&HIT

Closed lad accounts x4

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice. Again with ninjas I see. I have thought about rewriting some scripts and putting them out there. hmmmmm, it is slow at work.

We should make him do a ton of business forms.

Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
We should make him do a ton of business forms.

Yeah. The next format I send him is going to contain "stock certificates" that they're going to be receiving if they give up their mail address...I'm going to "prepare" those for him and send them out, so everyone should receive a nice stock certificate that the lad never sees and be very grateful for it. Once I do that much work for the lad, then I think we'll have him hooked solidly, and the real fun can begin. Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x4

OldSchoolBaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im in. PM sent.

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.� - Sun Tzu
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I'm in Smile Send me PM with this mugu's details Smile

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This could be a little fun.

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've sent out the first batch of magas. If he gets to e-mailing them, then I will reward him with everyone else. He's talking to me from two or three e-mail addys, so I don't want to send you to a particular one.

Just PM me with your baiter addy, and when I decide that he's done so well that I'm going to reward him, I'll give him more magas for his good service.

Closed lad accounts x4

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you looking specifically for American magas?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Well, mostly American. Honestly, I don't know that it matters too much. As long as I've sent him a list of people who are all interested in making investments of a minimum of $20,000, I'm not sure he'll pay too much attention to Brits or Aussies.

Closed lad accounts x4

iamthewalrus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've received the script, and have sent a reply Smile

Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear K,

I have sent the mails as you instructed. I will let you know if any response.

Peace.

S.

EDIT: As a "reward" for his swift response, I sent him the second list of "magas." He's got the baiter addys for anyone who's sent me PM's up to this point.

According to him, everyone in the first batch should have their e-mails. What's interesting is...I don't. Gave him own of my other addys to check his progress with, threw it in to the mix....nothing on that one.

Closed lad accounts x4

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Smith & Hanson Independent Traders

You mean SMURF & Hanson surely?

Can I borrow your revised script for Dan? I'm sure he'd love to use it.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I so should have said Smurf. Oh well.

By all means, if you can get Dan using that script go for it.

Closed lad accounts x4

Quillan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, I haven't gotten any emails either...
iamthewalrus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first step into mass baiting, so I don't really know the "rules".

My questions are, wouldn't the lad think it's suspicious if they get a 100% interested response from the baiter addys they're given? I know that's the whole point, to make them think it's a wonder script & de-educate them, but I just wonder whether it could ring alarm bells?

Also, if I did hook him, where is my email address supposed to have come from...am I meant to be somebody who has been scammed before? Just so I know what mindset my character should be in.

Sorry if these seem silly questions!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic