SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ They just cant help themselves - once a scammer always a scammer

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MUWHAHAHAHAHAAH! It looks like someone is calling Famous out. This is what someone says to Famous's (my) email where Famous apologizes for accidentally sending out some images.

Here is what I sent:

Quote:
HELLO-

I SEEMED TO HAVE ACIDENTALY SENT OUT AN EMAIL FROM HERE. THE WHOLE THING WAS A JOKE. I AM NOT GAY. I HAD SOME FRIENDS WHO SAID THAT THEY WOULD PAY ME $5 FOR THOSE PICTURE. WE DID IT AS A JOKE YES. THERE IS NO GAY THING GOING ON. I DONT EVEN KNOW THE GUY WHO WANTED TO TAKE MY PIC. I AM NO GAY.

PLEASE DO NOT SEND THESE PICTURES AROUDND. THEY ARE ONLY JOKE. I AM NOT GAY.

I HAVE NEVER HAD ANAL SAX. I PROMISE. IT WOULD HURT WAY TOO MUCH. I AM NOT GAY.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND I NEVER CUM ON MY DAD PILLOW. I DONT HAVE SEX WITH MEN. I AM NOT GAY.

FAMOUS

Here is what his friend responds:

Quote:
then give me some money else i will let it come out for every body to see that you a gay person.

bear i know me right

bye

Famous (me) responded with the following:

Quote:
FORK U!!!!! U DON HAVE TEH BALLS TO SEND THIS OUT. I WILL NEVER SEND U MONEY. UR MOTHER FORKS GOATS. GO SUCK MY BIG DIG.

IF U R GAY THEN LET ME KNOW AND WE GET TOGETHER. I SHOW U HOW REAL MAN CAN SUCK DIG.

FAMOUS

He might have accidentally sent it to his dad too.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We need a beer spitting on computer icon. That was too funny Jojo.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He might have accidentally sent it to his dad too.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
PLEASE UNDERSTAND I NEVER CUM ON MY DAD PILLOW

Mugu-gold (even if written by Jojotard).

I can't think of any other hobby (well, not a legal one) where the English language is so eloquently used.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wanted to welcome all the new readers to this thread. There is one reader, in particular, that I would like to welcome. She is the mother of one of the UK members on this site. In case you are reading this and are unsure of your son's name, it's Slightly Out Of It. He's the one that uses all the foul language.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope you die an early death Jojo.

Mum. I swear Prof made me do it.
All of it.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrs. Slightly-

We would love it if you would sign up at the forums. I have so much I can tell you about your son.

Goat

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't do it Mum.

It's a trap. Jojo is a secret love scammer and he'll try to steal my inheritance.

Not that I'm worried too much about that but Dad will be pissed if you give all his money to a fat, tarded Yank.

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightly's mum-

I have a ton of stories that I would like to exchange on the matter. Certainly you can provide me with some good ones. Maybe even baby pics of the little darling. Please, please sign up and introduce yourself once you arrive!

Goat

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah. And read the fucking stickies and bait safe.

Mum. Do NOT sign up.

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightly-

Why are you being so mean to your mom? From what you have said, she is the sweetest of ladies. I think that she would do well here. In fact, I will personally mentor her. If you have any questions, just let me know. There is a way that you can Private Message me if you don't want your dictator of a son to try to thwart your efforts of signing up.

I cannot wait to see you sign up! Pick a good user name, like Mrs. Jojobean or SOOI's mom.

Your son will definitely be using some scare tactics to keep you from signing up. I can assure you that he is lying. The moderators here are great at keeping you safe and nothing can be done with an IP.

Goat

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojo is lying Mum.

Sign up here and I guarantee a dozen lads will be on the doorstep by tomorrow morning.

And anyway, you don't want to join Eater. It's full of freaks and misfits.
TSB is a much better scam-baiting site. Go sign up over there.

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Come on Mrs. Slightly, sign up! I'll show you how to send lads to the far ends of the earth. Maybe we can even get that son of yours to take a trip as well. I don't think you should let that son of yours boss you around like that. I mean, you did carry him for 9 months. Or was he hatched?

Goat

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ladies, ladies .. can we please leave Mrs. OutOfIt out of it? You're breaking the ITP rules here ..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Mrs. So and So
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightly,

If you woud like to take a trip, may I suggest joining me in my current location. We can perhaps rid the world of this menace once and for all.

PM me for details. Lots of details.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ladies, let's not fight over me. As brilliant a Mrs. So and So is, she is misinterpreting my reason for getting Slightly's mom here. We would like her to join in our efforts to waste the scammers' time.

Goat

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dutchbait wrote:
You're breaking the ITP rules here ..

I wouldn't say "Innocent".
She's guilty of bringing my magnificence into the world.

Master of the Ood
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@jojo - I'm horrendously dissapointed now that I've come to the realization that you don't actually look like your current avatar pic. Granted, you'd think I would've figured that out sooner since my first exposure to you was listening to you talk on This American Life, but that's really beside the point. Why would you go and ruin the beautiful image I had of you in my head?!?

Also, I was just wondering, but are all the church members still sending the almost daily communications to the Miracle Twins? I haven't seen anything from that aspect of this bait in a while, and I'm wondering if it stopped, and if it did stop, did they show any confusion regarding that at all?
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I wanted to welcome all the new readers to this thread. There is one reader, in particular, that I would like to welcome. She is the mother of one of the UK members on this site. In case you are reading this and are unsure of your son's name, it's Slightly Out Of It. He's the one that uses all the foul language.

OHHHH This is SO unethical!!! I think we need to discuss the ethics of this character assassination Mr. Green

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Master of the Ood wrote:
@jojo - I'm horrendously dissapointed now that I've come to the realization that you don't actually look like your current avatar pic. Granted, you'd think I would've figured that out sooner since my first exposure to you was listening to you talk on This American Life, but that's really beside the point. Why would you go and ruin the beautiful image I had of you in my head?!?

Who said I don't look like my avatar?

The Miracle Network has given up a lot of hope on the church it seems. However, on a better note, they have taken massive interest in my currency printing business.

Goat

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to wander back on-topic a mo (my apologies), I can only imagine the forged banknotes modality is so you feel you are in too deep to not keep on sending the advance fees somehow? Or maybe he's just going for blackmail? Either way it's a clear incitement to commit a major felony in any jurisdiction - any government that caught someone destabilising their currency wouldn't look well upon it, I wonder if there's a chance of working with Law Enforcement somehow and getting someone 10 years in a third world clink? That would be a good way to top/round off the thread Wink

Now, distraction over, I rather like Prof's new avatar. The old one just grossed me out several times a page, now for some mysterious reason I linger longer on prof's posts Smile I've no idea who the decorative lady in question is, but she certainly is decorative Smile
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:

Now, distraction over, I rather like Prof's new avatar. The old one just grossed me out several times a page

Yes, I agree, MBL. Prof's got one fine avatar there. But I'm glad that he was nice enough to show us his "gross" one. It's a part of Eater history that should not be forgotten. Very Happy It shows everyone here what can be accomplished with just a little bit of effort. Maybe he did actually get up off that couch, put down his McD bags, work out in the gym, and make a fine example of himself for all of us to see. He ain't no clown no more! Wink Laughing

I think that avatar is a pic of Mrs. So and So. It better be, for Prof's sake! Smile

I would welcome Mrs. SOoI, too. Somebody has to watch that little squirrel running around here, swearing at everybody and everything. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Master of the Ood
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slaphappy said it wasn't you, and you didn't disagree so I took that to be acknowledgment. I'm now getting disturbed at the concept of a big slobbish male clown being able to transform into such a beauty simply by getting off a couch and putting down some McD bags, and work out in a gym. I would've figured that transformation must've included a doctor somewhere in the mix. I don't think I'll ever look at a circus clown in the same way agian.
Super Model
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked I don't get it, am i missing something here with JoJo and Slightlyoutofit......? Rolling Eyes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic