SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

89-year-old charged with keeping kids' ball

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Would you keep the football if you were 89?

Yes
44%
 44%  [ 22 ]
No
14%
 14%  [ 7 ]
Dang, young whipper snappers
42%
 42%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 50

Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^that's just evil.....but I like it! However, it doesn't drop below freezing in Texas on Halloween. Twisted Evil

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

craig007 wrote:
I take balls from kids all the time, I did not invite them to kick a ball into my garden. If I live to 89 (which I doubt), I will continue my ball confiscating habit. Go to the park, kids.

On an unrelated matter, but also regarding kids, on the 31st, I like to hose the driveway, pray it is minus something and watch the kids fall Laughing

As a father of 3 children, I can only say sir, you are an ass. I can only hope that someone falls on your driveway, and subsequently sues your ass off.

With any luck, you will lose your house, and the contents. If you don't like kids that's ok. But to willfully attempt to physically harm someone for your amusement is stupid.

If you don't want them at your house on the 31st, turn off your porch light.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I advise you to pay careful attention.

There was a Laughing at the end of the sentence. That means it was a joke, or said in the spirit of humour.

I also have 2 children, and of course I would not like them to be harmed by anyone intentionally.

Check the spirit of the sentence before you call me an ass.

And the comment below mine agrees with me humourously.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

craig007 wrote:
That post that we can see above - Roy

I have gotten your response and fully understand the contents. In the future I will more carefully mind my words and mean no offense. Now lets get back on track and discuss the pending payment.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Smooth, very smooth. Cool
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm grateful the 89 year old lady didn't throw the ball back, accidentallly making contact with the son of the feckin' wenker who laid the complaint. Otherwise she'd be up on an assault charge.

I'm guessing Capt James is somewhat underworked or else more concerned with whatever rank is next up the list than allowing common sense to prevail.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
margory
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Weird ... arresting an elderly lady just because a nitwit little boy wants to play ball ... weird ...
Confused Confused Confused
Grumpy_Oldman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps Edna can invite the kids over for a nice supper to "discuss" the subject of respecting your elders and other peoples property.
Say over a hot serving of Kid-Stew Laughing Smile

Clearly the failure here is with the children s parents. the Tanis' failed to instill proper morals and values. Then involving the police only compounds the failure. Not a promising future for the children sadly. Rolling Eyes

- Ralph Hodgson
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys, man Laughing

I'm sure there is way more to the story then you read. The police sometimes go to the same neighbor dispute several times a day with both sides being equally petty. The police try to settle matters by finding a reasonable solution but the neighbors keep fighting and keep calling. It just gets to the point where the only thing the police can do is tell everyone involved what the laws are in a black and white perspective. I am sure it wasn't the cops idea to make the arrest.

@callum - I am sure the captain wasn't involved in the arrest. The news reporter probably just asked to speak to who was in charge when he or she called.

Pretty sure the arrest settled the neighbor dispute at least for the day. I am also sure the police told the lady what she was doing was technically a crime but some people just get it in their heads that they are right and hear nothing else. You guys have no idea what else the lady has done or what other problems she has caused. Maybe none and maybe the parents of the kids are just jerks but who knows. Once again, there must be way more to the story then you read.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
Kacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There has to be more, because I think in every state, if something is in your yard it belongs to you. If my tree drops a branch on my neighbor's roof, my neighbor is responsible for it.

Being a news reporter myself, I have worked on stories where the TV version or the newspaper version is way different from my radio account of the incident. They leave stuff out or embellish. I pride myself on being accurate and balanced, but I've had bosses who wanted me to sensationalize.

Meanwhile, I love Halloween - I have emceed the costume contest at the local mall for 15 straight years! But I hate, hate, hate trick or treating. There's just something about going door to door to ask for food and gifts. We go to a party or we hide in a back room with sushi and the portable dvd player.
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kacky wrote:
But I hate, hate, hate trick or treating. There's just something about going door to door to ask for food and gifts.

It's kind of like sending e-mails asking for money. Wink
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I say give her the Death Penalty.

Look!!! No Smiley!!!

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I hope you grow up to have a grandmother of your own someday. I think you would then see the hurtfulness of that statement. I'm not using a smiley here either, if that tells you anything.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I share the sentiment. Although your avatar is a bit distracting from the message. And I'm smiling now, but only on the inside.

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Death's too good for her.

Sitting there in her rocking-chair, knitting wooly scarves and sucking boiled sweets whilst all the while telling stories about the "Back in the Old days".

Parasites on our communities.

Again. No smiley.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Chief2B
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania wrote:
Don't the police have anything better to do?
...... and the police go after an 89-year-old woman for keeping something relatively worthless that someone placed on her property? Confused

Sure we have better things to do....but going after an 89 year old woman is easier......they don't run as fast! Very Happy

Yea I know....I'll burn in cop hell for that one!
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bah, Rich kids. I hate them. With their doctors for parents and various Swiss, Andorra, Monaco and Lichtenstein bank accounts. Despicable.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
( Blue Ash ) - In a statement released Wednesday evening, the Mayor's Court of Blue Ash says the charges against 89-year-old Edna Jester have been dropped. She was accused of petty theft after refusing to return a football that landed in her yard.

LINK

Quote:
Tanis said she has kept about 10 balls – basketballs and soccer balls – belonging to his children that went into her yard. Jester said she has kept only three.

Tanis should be arrested for not keeping his kids under control.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To whom it may concern:

There is a ball in my backyard with a picture of a car. It is yellow with red. It has been in my yard for over a month now. Feel free to come and pick it up, since I am not the rightful owner. Please do not sue me.

Rolling Eyes

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
streaded
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ and please do not get eaten by my rabid rottweiller coz if he chokes on bits of you I will have to sue your parents for the cost of replacing my pet Twisted Evil Wink Very Happy Laughing

Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate overzealous parents. Overzealous parents do things like this and call the police on you for beating your kid when he screws up or they call animal control on you when your dog barks at children trespassing on your property. I grew up getting beat for various things. There were no timeouts or explaining my feelings to my mother. And because of it, I have a fulfilling life at the age of 18, have never done drugs, alcohol, smoking, or got anyone pregnant, and I have character. Kids who grow up with yuppie/hippie parents and a silver spoon in the back orifice grow up to be total douchebags in addition to becoming one of the following:

Homeless due to lack of discipline enforced during childhood
Unemployed and taken care of like the child they never grew up from
In jail due to the lack of intelligence/logical processing/common sense that was never seen as positive in the childhood
Unwed pregnant teenagers who have it all "figured" out
Scientologists
Serving my fries because they graduated college as an art history major.

One thing those beatings taught me was respect for other people's property. Whenever my friends and I played ball, you'd best believe if our balls landed in someone's fenced yard, we almost never got it back, and if we hit someone's car, you got a smack upside yer head for it in addition to cleaning the car for the neighbor. and when I got older it got even worse because I had to pay for the damage with the money I earned cutting grass and shoveling walks int he winter.

Sadly, I regret that my future children won't be around in the times before social climate pussed out.

EDIT: No smiley there.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony

Last edited by Ex. on Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My siblings and I learned the meaning of CONSEQUENCES. There were consequences for any action, good or bad. Our parents did not make things easy for us. We had no near neighbors, so the football in the yard never happened, but if it had, our parents would not have had the neighbor arrested. They would rather have told the neighbor to keep the ball as a consequence for our carelessness. And they wouldn't have bought us another - we'd have had to earn the money to buy it ourselves.

There is too much emphasis on "self-esteem" in children these days. Parents feel they have to make the world a smooth place for their children. No programs for gifted children - it might make those who aren't gifted feel bad about themselves. Don't make my child have to pass a test in order to graduate - what happens to his self-esteem if he fails? Children don't need self-esteem - they are born with it, and adults rob them of it. What they need is the strength of character to deal with the garbage life throws at us, some of which we bring on ourselves.

[/lecture]

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So Edna "Mad Dog" Jester is back on the streets, and Blue Ash's reign of terror continues. I bet right now she's hard at work mobilizing the other grannys of Blue Ash.

When will this end? Crying or Very sad

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania wrote:
There is too much emphasis on "self-esteem" in children these days.

The problem isn't so much with the self-esteem itself as it is in the fact that they're taught that the only way to have it is to rob other people of theirs. I run the risk of soundling like a fundamentalist neocon (which I am nowhere near) but society has really gotten immoral and seems to keep going down that path.

We have "gangsta" [sic] music glorifying murder, disrespect for women and antagonization of law enforcement.

We have braindead and mechanical celebrities glorifying drug use.

We have "certain people" glorifying healthy people not working and living off welfare while the working and middle classes work longer hours and pay higher taxes to compensate.

We have... wait, I'm rambling now, aren't I.
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm 100% behind you on that one nick. somewhere I have a post I wrote about the exact same thing and I would post it ...but I cant find it. we need to go back to a non PC time when kids were taught respect. honest day pay for a honest days work.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic