SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass bait fake conference!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Shagnasty
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've refused to put up with indifference on their behalf;

Quote:
Looky here my good chap,

my synod contains 25 members. We are a collective. we are the BORG Degenerative Church.
We think and act as one.
We couldn't contemplate 12 of 25, had it been 7 of 9, well that's a different story.

Could we have a hotel where we can accommodate 25 people or not?

Rev. @ndy P@ndy.

Let's see if more $$ might make them work.

@streaded, I'm having the room above yours with the two way floor.

You can't cheat an honest man, never give a sucker an even break, and never wise up a chump. WC
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Judge won't fill out the form until he finds out if he can go without being part of a group. Unless, of course, you count his family (him and his wife) as a group.

Interesting results on the IP for the Canadian Immigration Service. Seems they're outsourcing to Germany nowadays.

The foundation itself seems to be located at:

196.207.200.48 SN SENEGAL - - POOL ADSL DSLAM ZIGUINCHOR

Quite the little United Nations we have going here. Very Happy

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
streaded
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

with the borg contingent, master of the ood and geller going it is getting not just international but intergalactic too.

I do have a passport somewhere from the series 'V' which has been stamped in such places as gallifrey, ursa minor beta and many more places ( think I was deported from Arrakis even ) but unfortunatly some of the details in it may be tracable to me though.

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania wrote:
Judge Geisel was wondering about a group he should belong to. What do you think - a Family Court Judge and a retired Marine? I think they'll either get on like gangbusters or kill each other before they get to Calgary. Very Happy

Judge Geisel lives in Amherst, MA, BTW.

Captain Mal lives in Charleston, South Carolina. Where is that relative to Maine?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Amherst is in Massachusetts - South Carolina is quite a bit south of there. The Judge has asked if he and his wife can attend without being part of a group. We'll see what the answer is.

LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope it's not too late to get the Rev. Horatio Goldmouth and his Sacred Church of Herpetology registered here, they haven't had any good trips since the Children's conference in Senegal last year! Laughing

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
ShadowLink64
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://419.bittenus.com/8/8/gwcd.html

As you can see, this lad's been using this scam for a few months now with the same e-mail.
Quote:
Sat, August 2, 2008 2:55 am

I've yet to think of some plan for my character yet. I don't really want to give the lad anything resembling a legit-looking passport since they could use it against someone else later on.

Hmm, but my fellow is a U.S. citizen. He doesn't need a passport if he is driving to Calgary since they only check for a passport when traveling by air. Very Happy

I laugh at the fake Calgary numbers for the hotels also. Very Happy

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

just fired off...

I just recieved an email about a conference that i would be very interested in, could you please send me more info? I would also like to know whether there will be interpreters for the deaf there.
regards,
Sarah Palin

edit: i was worried for a sec about ITP, but first of all INNOCENT? ha. second of all, im pretty sure the secret service could take these guys.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mal can meet the Judge in Massachusetts and then we can cross into Canada. If you like Mal can also provide transport - getting an S-67 helicopter should be easy.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I still have a motor coach with a fully stocked bar. over here on the east coast. we will be leaving from Boston. so if anyone wants you could just fly into logan Int. and the party can get started... oops what I ment to say is,we can have some round table discussions about children welfare, gotta go, have to go find some strippers,,, I mean hostesses for the trip

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am checking with them that either of the hotels has smoking rooms and also do we know the cost per delegate??

10 days is a long old conference I will need to see the detailed programme in advance of course Laughing

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lads have sent me this reply:

Thieving mugus wrote:
Applicant,
We have not received the said sent Forms and passport. You are expected to send it to us as email attachment. Meanwhile contact both Hotels and choose the one of your choice.
Secretary
Program Overseer

They are still asking for the documents, but they are also moving on to the hotels! So, I wrote back, telling them:

I wrote:
Secretary,

Okay, I am go to Kingston to send document again, soon come.

How do I contact the hotels? Which one you think is more nice?

Winston

I can't wait for the hotels. I have their emails already, but want these idiots to resend it to me.

Has anyone heard from the hotels?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've heard from the hotel. More forms. I'm inquiring regarding their breakfast in bed options and the maximum number of persons allowed in the room at any one time.

All my delegates enjoy sharing the same bed... Wink

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
Shagnasty
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The thought of extra easy $$ seems to be opening (hotel) doors.

Quote:
Applicant,
Can you pay the Hotel bills of 25pesons? If your Church can, Why not! we would accept you all to participate. Do print out and fill the form in number with your group and send it to us for endorsement and File opening for participation.

Secretary

Program Overseer

Hold on there tiger, let's see you do at least a little work.

Quote:
The cost for our group of 25 people will be no problem.

What type of hotels we stay at is.

Can we not at least see a photo of these hotels, and a decription of all the amenities.

Rev. @ndy P@ndy.

You can't cheat an honest man, never give a sucker an even break, and never wise up a chump. WC
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Connie in Trinidad has heard about the big party from her Jamaican goat farming compatriots (in a Caribbean/Commonwealth way), and has decided that she wants to join in the fun:

Trinidadian goat farming Connie wrote:
Hi,
I work with some goat farmers cooperative in Trinidad. I get to understand that Winston Wrangling from Jamaica will be attending a conference on Child Welfare and Development Strategies(CWDS) in Canada 4th – 14th December 2008, and that you are sponsiring people to participate.

We have a lot of youth who we would like to train as goat farmers since most of the youths them are not interest to be goat farmers anymore again. They aall gone move to town and get job with high tech computer. So, could we attend? There are 20 of us who have sincere interest.

Yours in development,
Connie

Our mugus are salivating right about now. I, personally, have sent them 32 people of interest! Looks like this conference is going to be well subscribed!

And, for fun, I am keeping with the goat theme.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nancelot
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Genevieve in Korea really wants to come, but she has to come alone. She's requesting the conference match her with a group, but so far no dice. Sad
Also, she has this deep-seated fear of swimming pools, so woe if both the hotels have swimming pools. (No word back yet.)
I've done this sort of set-up work before, and I know participants ask the organizers *everything*, even if it should be directed at the hotel, so I'm working out my customer service demons by doing the same.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Be sure to check with the hotel about what the organizers say!

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quantico Hotel appears to be fully booked! Sad

Quote:
Dear Costumer,
We are sorry to let you know that our rooms are fully booked by your Colleagues for the same conference program here in Canada from 4th - 14th December 2008. We however apologies for any inconvenience this might cost you. You can as well contact the other recomended Hotel (Queensberry Hotel) for the same programme at [email protected]
Remain our patronage after the program.
Hotel Quantico

However, Queensberry Hotel sent a lovely email with all kinds of information. Strangely, everytime the name of the hotel appears, it is in a different typeface than the rest of the text. Confused

Quote:
[Lovely pic of a hotel]Dear Client,
We wish to inform our client/s that there won’t be vacancy in our hotel from 4th to 14th December 2008, due to the fact that we’ve been assign to reserved our hotel for the services of participants coming to Canada for a conference program on Child Welfare and Development Strategies to be held by the GWCD at [email protected]
we were rightly informed by the Canadian Department of Homeland Security (CDHS) as a way of regulating illegal Immigration coming to Canada. We are sorry for any inconvenience this might cost our costumers.
Meanwhile applicant/s for the conference program would have to book their reservation with us. Please fill in the hotel form and send it to us alone with the payment receipt. attached to these is our reservation outlet for your perusal.
Note those fees indicated in the form are on daily basis. Since its a 10days program, you will have to book your 10 days reservation with us.
[More pics of rooms, etc.]
Queensberry Hotel Resort, a luxury-class hotel located nine miles from Calgary International Airport and the Queensberry Strip. A new definition of the Queensberry experience with personalized luxury and attentive service; this resort's stunning accommodations are the hallmarks of the world's premier luxury hotel chain. The property features internationally recognized restaurants and shops. Other indulgences include a spa, tropical gardens, championship golf course, and of course, a full-service casino. Guest rooms in both the Palm Tower and the Spa Tower have marble- paved entryways, an arched hallway with a walk-in closet just inside the door, triple-sheeted beds with Egyptian cotton linens, an entertainment center housing a 32" TV with a cordless Internet connection, marble bathrooms featuring a separate enclosed shower with a brass rain showerhead and non-allergenic foam or down pillows.. Queensberry Hotel offers 24-hour room service, a central circular casino that houses 29 game tables and 1,200 slots machines, a state-of-the-art conference center with room for banquets
and meetings of up to 1,000 people, the Palms Promenade which has an array of gourmet dining experiences and specialty shops and the Aqua Sulis which is a luxury spa that offers a full range of treatments. Airport transportation is available for a charge through the hotel concierge.
Lobby Lounge and Restaurant
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner (Continental);The double-decker patio is heated in winter and misted in summer. The popular patio and bar is a great place to meet for a night on the town or a drink after work with friends. Features live Jazz on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights etc.
Please note that Clients transport and feeding are included in the stipulated fees on the Resevation Form.
[Yet more pics]
The Wall Street Journal rated Queensberry Calgary Resort "Favorite Spa." The Hotel is minutes to fine dining, shopping and entertainment.When choosing a Hotel business people primarily look for satisfactory level of technical amenities and comfort. Queensberry tourist complex offers a complete package for productive business and comfortable leisure. At Queensberry Hotel a holidaymaker just has no time for boredom. The hotel offers a broadest range of entertainments. Sightseeing, bowling, a night at the "Golden Cue" billiard club or relaxation at the "ParoClinic" bath and recreation center. Our stationed Cars/ buses are available to take you round Canada; all fees are included in your accommodation

MODE OF PAYMENT.
Our operational mode of payment are in two ways. -(1) Clients can pay half the fees and effect the other part while in their hotel suit here in Canada (2) You can also effect your fees at once before your arrival to the hotel.
Our way of payment is only by MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER.
Your should kindly printout the form, fill and tick the rooms needed so as to enable us reserved a room of your taste and send the form back to us together with your fees. Please note that any form received without the Money Gram payment receipt will not be acknowledge or rooms might not be reserved for such Client. Do send in your payment with the names of our accountant general SAMSON W.SMITH further information is as below.
Names of our accountant SAMSON W.SMITH
Address Money Send to Hotel Queensberry 2487 39th Avenue NE, Calgary, Alberta T2E 8V8, Canada Control Number of fee sends __/__/__/__/__/__/__/__/
Senders’ names____________________
Secret Question of fee sends ____________
Secret Answer of fee sends______________

Refund Policy,
Our refund policy are open up to clients as full refunds will be given if notified a week before the conference program or there will be a service charge for cancellations after the conference program.
Thanks
Management

So, there ya have it, folks. Guess we'll all be staying at the Queensberry. Not sure how the Judge is going to react to the fact that they only take MoneyGram.

Edited to fix quotes

Edited again to add the link to the website from whence they copied the description. As I suspected, it's in Las Vegas

Last edited by Titania on Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania, you get the cookie for getting this first! Nice work! I guess we will all be staying at the Queensberry. A Casino, too? Whoa! Cooooool!

Master of the Ood
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awaiting my second reply now. I got the same first as everyone, and after taking several days to peruse the information (during which time, he resent the same e-mail 2 more times) I've now responded by telling him how incredibly excited I am, as well as attaching several huge junk files for him to waste time downloading. Next I think I'll move onto the blue underlined text idea. That just cracks me up to no end.
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am in also. I have asked if a specific speaker will be in attendance as he is so amazing and well versed on the subject!

Parrot
LetsGoYanks
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've replied to the guy, see if there's any space left Smile
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They really don't care about the forms, so when they ask for them, after having problems downloading the blue lines (dang?), tell them that you will resend it, and move on to the hotel, which is where they want you to go, next, anyway.

I always ask if they have Windows Vista when they can't open that which is not openable. I assure them it will open if they get Vista. They don't, ad eventually they stop asking, generally.

Parrot, what is the name of the specific speaker?

Grant Park
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

count me in too I'll see what happens

Nancelot
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So we appear to all be booking rooms at the Marriott in Las Vegas:
http://www.insidervlv.com/casino_JWMarriotLasVegas.html

Quote:
The JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort offers 24-hour room service, a central circular casino that houses 29 game tables and 1200 slots, a state-of-the-art conference center with room for banquets and meetings of up to 1000 people, the Palms Promenade which has an array of gourmet dining experiences and specialty shops and the Aqua Sulis which is a luxury spa that offers a full range of treatments. Airport transportation is available for a charge through the hotel concierge. The Wall Street Journal rated The JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort "Favorite Spa".
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic