SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fantastic way to waste your lad's time

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Well I think he's (she?) like the film director, or the writer of the book.
When you create it, you know everyhting...

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Photos NSFW(?)

My lad accepts all my advice and agrees to provide three more photographs:

Quote:
Thanks for your comprehensive email. I will try to produce the rest photos as soon as possible. You will have it in cropped files latest by Sunday sothe mugu can do the transfer first thing on monday morning. For other modalities, I will be glad to work it out with you. Point of correction, I am not greedy as long as we share trade 50-50 bruvv! I know I can always play a role to make you chop the mugu easily. Two heads are better than one. In the meantime, try to stay safe.
You have to give me at least day to get this cropping file and the photoshop done-I am no photoshop savvy- I will have to get someone to get it done like the last time. All is well.
I am sorry I screwed up with the "juju" modalities. I shouldn't have done it.

I'm happy to cooperate on that basis:

Quote:
good work bruv
good news from me too - i have persuaded the mugu to pay $200k but he says he will only do that if he get all 6 photos. i'm glad to see that wont be a prob 4 u. remember he wants a good closeup picture of [the victim's] face with ther penis shaft and toe. ask your photoshop guy to make it more realistic than the last one, tell him to cut and paste a real toe and a real penis shaft and do it better definition than the last one which the mugu said was a crap photo (i thik if the first 3 had been better he would have paid us the dollaz by now. make sure there will be NOTHING he can complain about (i dont want to have to go through all this crap again if your guy does a bad job.....)
i tried to get the mugu to pay me cash in advance but he wouldnt budge.
remember - make the photos as detailed as poss

My lad prepares for another wasted weekend:

Quote:
Thanks for your advice. I will do what you say! Expect the photos soon.

Sure enough, on Sunday I receive this. Looks like he's getting his excuses in early Rolling Eyes :

Quote:
The photos are not really close ups, because of the cropping (making files smaller as low as 1kb thing). You will have to convince the mugu that photo emailing from Pakistan was poor.
1st photo is a close shot...it is just 3 files ( penis shaft sewn to nostril- this is another version of the first he got. Photo A, Photo B and Photo C
2nd Photo is a different concept altogether but it isn't a close up image- it is your duty to convince the mugu to pay up. Man I did try my best! It isn't easy as anyone would think. This photo has 12 boxes!!! 3 per row. N1,2 and so on till 12.
3rd photo has 72 boxes!! Scene (as in SC 1 to sc 72). Each horizontal row has 12 pictures.
Hope all is well.
PS: Each of them are below (or exactly) 1kb.

The cropped files chug in over the next couple of hours, one e-mail at a time. At this point I realise that I'm going to have problems seeing what the complete photos look like. I can't ask my lad to e-mail me the complete files because the whole modality is based on him not being able to do this. So I try a different approach:

Quote:
i see you have sent me the cropped files. it will take me an hour or more to stick them together so i dont know if theyre any good, but i dont like what i read in your email text -- more excuses boi. why are you always makin excuses??? its always someone elses fault isnt it.
anyway what u gotta do now is send the photos from [the torturer] to the mugu as normal attachments and bcc me so i know what u said. u gotta tell him:
1 here are the photos, do you agree now that i shd get my $200k?
2 if u do, go to your bank NOW and transfer the money to the a/c and send me the receipt
3 u gotta give the mugu a detailed timetable for the modalities about [his friend's] release. make it v detailed and make it seem real (eg actual flight numbers pakistan=>madrid, passport modalities, baghdad trip, wht will happen to his hamms hoooter etc etc . the more convincing this is, the more likely we are to get the dollaz TODAY without me having to meet the mugu tonite (remember that will be a risk cos the photos may not look v good).
i know tere is a chance that the mugu cant open the photos you attach but if he CAN we are hoome and dry, and even if he CANT you can say u acted in good faith and i can tell him i got them and as his legal/fin adviser i can confirm that they show exactly what he wanted to see and i will adsvise him to pay NOW and i will hand the photos over to him later. this is why it is really important that you do your part of this modality as described in 1-3 above.
i will try to email u when i have stuck the photos together.
no dullin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the lad duly e-mails the uncropped photos to the mugu (=me). I can see why he was making excuses... Rolling Eyes

Bloody hell!! Three more entries for the Hall of Shame - or the Hall or Madness?

The first photo is our old friend David Steel again. Very poor.

The second could actually pass for a Lucian Freud, which is kind of bizarre:

Not sure why my lad's version has him lying in a snowdrrift, though.

As for the third, I don't know where to begin. Wasn't the Ham4s H00ter supposed to have been inflicted in Pakistan, not Austria? However, I do love the detail of the Moslem women walking past - my lad is at least referring back to the original text (see http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=147818&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=red+hot+poker&start=75)

So it doesn't look promising. How will the mugu respond when he sees the photos? Will my lad get his share of the dollaz??? (No)

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
SCAMMERS MUST DIE!!
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is bloody excellent!!
I gotta try it
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Artistic(?) but probably not safe for work

I thought one of the photos looked like a Freud and sure enough...

http://www.4freeimagehost.com/show.php?i=3be6978d5ce4.jpg

It's called . I suppose there are worse things he could be holding in his right hand...

Curiouser and curiouser. Confused

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's not snow he's lying in. Those are filthy bedsheets. I guess they don't have a washing maching in Pakistan. This guy has a serious mental disease. I would really like to see what's floating around in that head of his...or maybe I wouldn't. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic