SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Romance scammers turn to classic "I want your money&quo

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
alembic42
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All,

I'm pretty new(ish) to all of this, although I have been reading the baits and forums for many a year.

I decided to go down the romance scam route, which, ironically, I ended up doing about 3 years ago. It started with the usual mail, but I soon became suspicious, and googled it only to find the obvious scam.

I got about 5 safaris out of it, and numerous naked photos with my name held on a card.

Unfortunately I did the whole baiting from an office computer (anonymous IP of course) where I was made redundant from, so lost the whole lot (I had saved every single e-mail).

So having only performed one bait, I am now in the middle of about 8. Ironically, one of the scammers is from a Russian love dating agency, and went straight into "I need money from you because my Uncle has left me £9.7m and I need you to help me recover it" mode.

I have all my romance excuses etc. planned out, but not the usual advance money patter, even though I have read plenty.

If I need help with this one, I'm sure somebody will help me.

All the best.

J
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here,
pity you lost it all, but then again an endless stream of lads will make up for your loss Twisted Evil
Read lots as we have some rules we play within, make sure you're SAFE and use a IP# stripping email service. Read a bit more and if you have any questions just drop them in the right forum and they'll be answered, discussed and reviewed Laughing
Have fun, bait SAFE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic