SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass bait fake conference!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

is on board. awaiting a reply.

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
streaded
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I may send as requested a picture of the front and back page of my passport but the outside of the cover instead of the inside pages Wink and as a very big bitmap or should I just use a trashfile or dll instead

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would use a renamed .DLL so it cant be used by him later.

Closed lad accounts x3
Freddy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in too. The last time I was in a massbait I was messing with the "Efcc", many months ago.

Edit:
Titania wrote:
Organization living outside Canada are expected to contact the Canadian Immigration and Citizenship at
Email. –
[email protected]

You've got a fake site there, Titania.

Star Mortar pony pony Closed lad accounts Cellphone x3 Star Purple Flower

THIS IS THE END OF YOUR LIFE. YOU HAVE ONLY 3 DAYS TO BE IN GRAVE. JUST GO AND GET YOUR SELF A NICE COFEE

Lion will soon consume you and you will have sex as you delight more on that with the dead

Last edited by Freddy on Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
geller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ph1ll1p Ulyss3s Upg00d and Andr3w Ph1l1p W3an0r are hoping to attend. Fortunately, they do not need a passport, since they'll be driving from Montana.

"If you ever write me again then I will know you’re the worst IDIOT on earth." - Chuks
"each time i recieve your mail you make me feel sick,bad luck to you ,i have already gooten an helper so forget about me, i can not live or deal with a junky,joker,lier like you" - Nene
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are two of the documents provided by the Lads.

First, the registration form:

Apparently it will elude my hand within 48 hours of receipt ("Holy snapping duckshit - I can't get a grip on this gorram form!")

Then some document to do with ISO 9000:

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
geller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if they'd notice if the passport photo was cut and pasted from the photos along the top of the form...

"If you ever write me again then I will know you’re the worst IDIOT on earth." - Chuks
"each time i recieve your mail you make me feel sick,bad luck to you ,i have already gooten an helper so forget about me, i can not live or deal with a junky,joker,lier like you" - Nene
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I bet they would!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did not get any reply Sad

I sent it to the yahoo address in the e-mail, so I sent a new message to the sender's address. Darnit, I want to attend this conference!

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@BB - they may be a little bit busy right now. Twisted Evil

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Titania - Yeah, rumor has it there's been A LOT of interest in this conference! Very Happy

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They're ISO certified????? Laughing

Oh, that's comedy...I didn't know the "Stamp of Truth" applied to ISO standards as well as barristers... Laughing

You want to waste a scammer's time? ISO is probably the biggest waste of time ANYONE has experienced.

FYI-

There are TONS of forms associated with ISO certification. This might come in handy later. Wink

Fake Checks out of circulation - 52K (so far)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
"The law of cama is still in exixtence and I know what the consequences of your action will be"-Rimi
Dungeon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

H@mf0rd 5win3y signed up.
I hope he's not to late for this important conference.

D
Quillan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally got my reply! Poor Ju1ie must have been at the bottom of the list.

Hmm, I'm just wondering, for group, if I put down "419eater", would it look suspicious?

But these forms are entirely too complicated for my small brain. It may even take forty-nine hours for them to elude my hand!
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Crap, I got conference mail today and see that they give two hotels. They don't say that the conference is in both hotels, one hotel, or some other central place. The hotels are like 40 blocks away from one another. My canine companion can't help me 40 blocks if I'm in the wrong hotel. They need to get back to me with more information before I'll commit! Confused

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
Quillan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked them if they have a hotel booking service "of course". Hopefully they take that particular bait, so I can pester them over exactly what sort of one it is. "With a balcony, overlooking the pool and the river- it is near a river, right?- and with a good view, you got all that?" And then they'll need to send me the confirmation and everything.
Xenu_From_Oz
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm hoping that they are in need of entertainment as Marla is looking for work in the exotic dancing industry and needs to know what she needs to do to get there.

also recently widowed teacher father is seeking time away from the US.

anyway into my first mass bait.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Turns out needs a group to attend with. Anyone claiming to be on the east coast of the US who'd like a ride to Canada?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Judge Geisel was wondering about a group he should belong to. What do you think - a Family Court Judge and a retired Marine? I think they'll either get on like gangbusters or kill each other before they get to Calgary. Very Happy

Judge Geisel lives in Amherst, MA, BTW.

Shagnasty
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pshaw; this will not suffice.
Quote:
Applicant,

We are sorry to inform you that our website is undergoing maintainer at the Moment, and we’ hope to reach you with it immediately we are through with it.Group of 2 – 10 persons is open up for participation. Do print out and fill the form in number with your group and send it to us for endorsement and File opening for participation.

Secretary

Program Overseer

My 25 members of the synod of the Degenerative Church will have to put our collective foot down.

@streaded if our Churches get adjoining rooms, you'll see some proper degenerate behaviour.

You can't cheat an honest man, never give a sucker an even break, and never wise up a chump. WC
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, got a reply:

Scamming mugu wrote:
Applicant,
Delegates will be given the opportunity to analyze or say something as regard to the subject. Group of 2 – 10 persons is open up for participation. Do print out and fill the form in number with your group and send it to us for endorsement and File opening for participation.
Secretary
Program Overseer

so, my character writes back:

Winston wrote:
Dear Mr Program Overseer,

I done fill out the documtns, and I gone all the way to Kingston to scan the passports.

Did you get them?

Also, we know that you have help us with the %70 of the fees. That mean we need to get the balance, which would be %30, right? We have some money, but could you tell us how much we need to come up with?

And yo have two hotel. Which hotel has a pool for swim? Can we bring pets?

Thank you,

Winston

I have now glossed over the fact that he asked for papers, merely saying I sent them. The underlined names, in blue, with jpg suffixes are the "documents", and I will resend those, if need be. I won't fill in any documents because I am busy, hahaha, and want the lads to do all the work!

If he says he needs the documents resent, I will send the same thing again, but now I want him to move on to the money. I have moved the conversation on to the money, which should distract him, since he really doesn't care about the documents.

For shits and giggles I asked about pets, a future avenue for goats, a little joke to make me smile a bit wider while doing this.

The money can go several ways. It has been a while, but there are aggravating non financial services we can send our money through, with My Philios we used ITV5 and caused him a great deal of frustration, or we can use fake shipping, etc, all of which will be fruitless, and then we can start asking for bank accounts. Getting those from him will give us a chance to forward them on to Alan and get them closed.

So far it looks like they are fielding a lot of baiters. Good! With luck, no real victims will get sucked in, and in the mean time, any that are sucked in will get less attention than they might have, otherwise.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
streaded
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

twill be starting to fill out my form tonight when I get home from work before it eludes my hand, I may have a few questions though Wink.

@ shag I will be booking a double room for me and my secretary preferably with a mirror on the ceiling and a huge waterbed

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm getting add. Error message. someone post the one there using.
and I'm on the east coast and have a motor coach (with sat TV and a fully stocked bar and a dance floor with a pole in the center.) Very Happy if anyone wants to car pool.

Closed lad accounts x3
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Packman, if you're using the @secretary.net addy, it doesn't work. You have to use the yahoo addy.

Judge Geisel is studying the paperwork. I hope it doesn't take him more than 48 hours for it to elude his hand. Very Happy

geller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
Okay, got a reply:

Scamming mugu wrote:
Applicant,
Delegates will be given the opportunity to analyze or say something as regard to the subject. Group of 2 – 10 persons is open up for participation. Do print out and fill the form in number with your group and send it to us for endorsement and File opening for participation.
Secretary
Program Overseer

That was the exact same reply I got, verbatim. I also borrowed your underlined/blue fake links (I do like that idea, thanks heh). I had asked if Charles Manson will be a speaker, which might be why there's mention of analyzing or saying something. Of course, just saying something isn't the same as being a speaker at a conference. I shall have to inquire about this.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic