SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottolad 'went' to SSC Cameroon & Benin;$$ goes to Niger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr gomer baiter has received alfs mail and let mr michael know about it.

Quote:
GUY NOW I KNOW WHY U NO HAVE DOLLA
MAGA SENT U MAIL TO ME. U B ONLY SMALL BOI WHO CRY WHEN IT GET HARD.

ALL GUYMAN WHO JOIN GOMERBOYZ MUST DO FIRST JOB NO HELP FROM ME. I
HAVE MUCH DOLLA OF YOURS FROM THIS MAGA BUT I LIKE U AND GIVE U
CHANCE. GET THIS DOLLA AND U WILL BE SURPRISE AT HOW MANY JOB I GIVE U
AND HOW MUCH GOMERBOYZ MAKE FROM ALL OTHER GUYMAN.
DO THIS JOB AND I GIVE YOU GOMERBOYZ START PACKAGE OK

OR I WILL CHOP ALL DOLLA YOU EVER MAKE

I HAVE WASTE MUCH TIME ON YOU ALREADY
ONE LUV
MR GOMER

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice, Master! Laughing Thumbs up

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Agreed, I like that last email a lot... Hope micheal joins the gomerboyz!

I have no reply to the last email from Alf....

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have this from a warry mugu:
Quote:
We Alfred i have said it all ,i have noting to do any more ok

Don't know what that means, so it's time to try to strike up a new dialogue, starting slowly... Alf wrote:

Quote:
Hi Micheal, i di not inderstand your last email. as you know i need money in a abd way after all that has hapened. Ihava is got a relationship going with our rescuers.

do you plan on going to niger or not? i need thed funds from the lotto to pay my debts now. please let me know what is going on with my winings.

alf

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As Mister Michaels got his fingers so badly burnt in this bait, it always makes me wonder if he'll ever again fall for a safari.

I do hope so, he was such a fun mugu to have on safari, and gave us so many great laughs at his misfortune and adventures...... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Micheal sounds so depressed. Crying or Very sad Maybe you should call him, and cheer him up a bit. Maybe you could suggest that you could pick up the money, and put it in a bank in Bauchi, Nigeria, near the SSC. If he doesn't want to travel outside the country, maybe he can scrape up some busfare for that trip. He could have other contacts in Abuja, who might be willing to pick it up for him, as well. Just a crazy thought... Smile

EDIT: but don't tell him there is a SSC near there, until he arrives...maybe you can get him into that park in Yankari as well.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

gomer sent him mail and got a bounce from his addy?????????

it may be dead

You are dead MUMU!!!!
polar34
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i've been following this bait for a while now lads. A job well done. Hope our lad catches the travel bug again soon
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Polar34: Welcome to eater, glad you are enjoying this thread, grab a lad & thrash him about Thumbs up

@5imba - I'm getting nostalgic of the micheals safari times myself Smile

@slaphappy - I'm glad you found your avatar again Wink . Hum, perhaps it would be nice to get him to another SSC / nat'l park (again), your suggestions are interesting. But what about our plan of letting him rot with the thought of the money in Niger, for him to one day travel, perhaps years from now?

@Master - I got a bounce as well off my last email Confused Wonder if he shut it down to shut us out of his life? I'll try to work in a call over the next few days, maybe act as his (demented) phsychologist for a few minutes Mr. Green

TheBarSteward2
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure if I have suggested this already, but if the money does sit in Niger for a while, it is likely the bank manager will have to send him a monthly statement reminding him about his account, and of course how much bigger it has got due to the high interest rate it earns.

It may mean you'll have to try to remember the compound interest formula from school, but if that is too much hard work (slap - it is), just increase it by an imaginary amount each month. Perhaps the money has been invested in Ninja Ferrets or something.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@TheBarSteward2 - Thats a very funny idea.
A bit like the Chinese water torture, continually dripping on mugu, until he can stand it no longer..... Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm starting to laugh now...and thinking of Mr. Micheal getting emails and perhaps phone calls from Mr. Thomas S. Muffin every month, with the money building up. That's a nice way to rot. At least he can say he's a richer man for it. The longer he stays away from Niger, the richer he gets....what a wicked thought. I like it. Laughing

And Welcome BarSteward, and Polar34! Glad you guys like the thread. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@5imba ^^^^ Alf actually put the money in a non interest bearing security account with monthly fees like the sands of time slowly draining away the funds. I am a big fan of monthly statements from Mr. Muffin for emphasis. Alf can then complain loudly that the lad is wasting his money with the delays.

p.
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have asked gomerpyle to give michael another call from mr gomer

hopefully we will get another email account from him

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Emails are bouncing from the lad so I have no means of contacting him.

Anyone have an up-to-date email address for him?

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@red gomer may get one if he does the call for me and juju is also going to call him to see what we can do.

@pablo
Im glad you know whats going on because i dont.
Its good to have you here to remind us what has been done. well me anyway Wink

You are dead MUMU!!!!
TheBarSteward2
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Pablo, brilliant. I much prefer your idea to mine! Yes, send him a monthly statement with the account decreasing in size due to demurrage charges etc. Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it would be the "standard" way of screwing the lad, having his money slowly lose value. Smile But, who ever said this was a "standard safari?" I like the irony and pure crazyness of him getting richer. Laughing It might give him cause to travel for it eventually. But, that's just me.
The thought just makes me laugh harder, that's all. Laughing

Another way that we might hook into him more on the account, is to tell him that in a month or so, it must be turned from a cash account to a stock market account, and ask him where he would like to invest it.
If he doesn't respond, it will all go into porkbellies futures. Laughing

I think he might truly be gone this time, but I hope he can muster just one more effort. juju4u's got him on some other baits, so maybe he can swing the lad in the northerly direction again.

Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update and maybe a foul to bump this thread Confused

I have been away from eater for a while now as I had moved across the U.S. & started a new job that is more time-demanding then the previous. Sadly I can no longer spend time on the site or baiting. I do have an update from Mr Micheal, on Nov 1st he sent this (from yet another addy):

Quote:
Attention Mr. Alfred Wizcunson,

How are you today and how is your work going on? I hope life is good. I did not email or call for a long time now because I have not been around. I went on an official live outside the country (Vacation) I applied for the official live before I came to Cameroon and it was granted immediately I returned to the U.K

I was having a little problem with my email system that why I could not also email you. I am back now and there is a lot of work on my desk to be done. I still have not hared from the hotel at the camp concerning my money which they paid to wrong person. Your file is one of which I must attend to before the year runs out so I am emailing so you furnish me with the latest update about the status of this dealing.

Your outstanding bills is still unpaid by you. Your funds might be confiscated if you don't act fast and beside that, The Lottery board will definitely go to court with you if you don't act fast on the instructions I shall give you.

Mr. Alfred Wizcunson please take this friendly advice serious so you don't get into problem with the U.K Lottery board. In time past the lottery board has taken some of there clients to court on this same type of issue as your. (A case of unclaimed winnings, Waste of their time and Misinformation) Here in U.K it is taken very serious and it is not always easy for any body involved. So I will advice you do some thing and make it fast.

For now I just want to be sure you understand what I have said and subsequently, I will send you the rest update and directives. In the mean time have a nice day and say me hellow to your family and friends

From you friend
Mr. Micheal Williams

I just now replied with this:
Quote:
Hi mike good to hear from you. I thought you disapeared and so winnings were gone. Things have been tragic for me as the events unfolded in a very bad way. My situatien had been diyer and could not gotten to mails. Their are too much to explain. You were not their for any of that. I am desperately in need of money now.

Have you claimed the funds left in Niger yet? If not then why not. Please let me know.

Alf

Perhaps the saga continues?

Also, in a strange twist, I have received this from another (?) scammer I had mass-baited in the past:
Quote:
[email protected] to me
show details Nov 18 (10 days ago) Reply

SON OF BITCH,YO TRCK MICHEAL WILLIAMS AND MADE HIM WAS IS MONEY FOOL FROM AMERCIAN

...I suspect he read the boards here and also found Alf in his box (?)... Or he could be affiliated, who knows.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juju! I trust the move went well. Very Happy
No time for baiting?? Huh? Not even an hour a week? Well, you better at least check in once in awhile, and not totally disappear on us. Smile

Thanks for posting this. It's interesting that the idiot boi came back. PM Master or me with Micheals' new addy, so we can taunt him about the money from the banker. Maybe Master or I can squeeze him into one more trip. Very Happy

The second email is intriguing. Could Mr. Micheal have been booted by his oga, and the oga found the site? or Maybe they just want to get their hands around Alf's throat... Laughing Laughing I love the quote. Siggy material. Very Happy

Don't be a stranger, juju. Wink

juju, if you get me a phone number for micheal I'll give him a call...as Mr. Muffin.

Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Check muffin's box Wink

I'll be checking in on weekends for sure.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, juju, for sending the info! I'm sorry that you won't have time to bait for awhile, but glad you'll drop by for a spell here and there. Very Happy
I'll try to annoy him with emails and phonecalls in the coming days.

Drop by Dan's Scambaiting Radioshow, too, once in awhile if you want a good laugh. Sundays 1PM EST. Be there, or be square.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc
Wink

Safari Issac to Chad
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

pablo has found another addy for this lads atm card modality. i suggested he begin baiting him on that and see how it goes.

hey juju we miss you

You are dead MUMU!!!!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely!! Very Happy Get pablo after him! I'm looking forward to seeing pablo mess Mr. Micheal up some more. Let us know how that goes, pablo. I'm sure it will be amusing. Laughing

One of these days, I'll get to emailing or calling him as Mr. Muffin...been busy. It's on my to-do list, though. Wink

Safari Issac to Chad
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a quick look at Alfs Box to see if mr michael had been in contact.

i was surprise at the mail i find in his box

Quote:
Hello Alfred when last you see micheal williams, he reported your case to our office and h said we should not disclose his email to you any more .thank you are not a stright forward person .is that really true.
You have to explain further what happend between you and micheal williams from England ok.The has file a case before you and a go head will some be given for your arrest.
Let us know what happened before you are brought before the court.Well we meet in FBI head quater when you are arrested ok.
Regards to you.
FBI
Director presecution

Alf decided there and then to reply
Quote:
Mr Michael say i won lottery and i try to get him his fee to give me the money but He was always making trouble and doing the wrong thing. He also mad me get arrested in Egypt and he also cause a helicopter crash which killed the pilot and injured my Niece.
Is Mr Michael still in Nigeria because he need to contact Mr Muffin at the bank for his money so i do not see the problem. If he cannot go to the bank to collect his money then that is his fault. He also stole money from my niece when she was in hospital after the crash and stole money other times then pretend it was someone call Mr Gomer.
I thik he is Mr Gomer and shoul dbe arretsed
alf out

obviously juju cannot look after mr michael so now we know his mind is still going around and around I guess we can have some more fun.

You are dead MUMU!!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic