SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad confusion as the axe falls...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As in, chop-chop dollar!

When a Lawyer Lad sent bank details -

Quote:
IN OTHER TO PROCEED WITH THE PAYMENT OF THE NEEDED PROCUREMENT FEES,MAKE SURE THAT YOU USE THE BELOW RECEIPIENT'S ACCOUNT INFORMATIONS OF OUR CHAMBERS / (a) RECEIVER'S ACCOUNT INFORMATIONS
1.ACCOUNT HOLDER'S NAME: IT0GU C0MF0RT/C0MMYWAY.
2.ACCOUNT NUMBER: .
3.SWIFT CODE: 5GBB BFBF
4.BANK NAME: S0C13T3 G3N3R4L D3 B4NQU3S 4U BURK1N4

- the reply 'confirming' payment had this change to the previous email:

Quote:
IN OTHER TO PROCEED WITH THE PAYMENT OF THE NEEDED PROCUREMENT FEES,MAKE SURE THAT YOU USE THE BELOW RECEIPIENT'S ACCOUNT INFORMATIONS OF OUR CHAMBERS / (a) RECEIVER'S ACCOUNT INFORMATIONS
1.ACCOUNT HOLDER'S NAME: NELS0N F4D4K4.

Now, this just in:

Quote:
TO OUR SURPRISE,WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY PROOF OF THE SAID PAYMENT INTO THE RECEIPENT'S ACCOUNT INFORMATIONS. HOWEVER,WE HEREBY WRITE TO RECONFIRM TO YOU OUR BANKING DATAS AS FOLLOWS / (a) CHAMBER'S ACCOUNT INFORMATIONS 1.ACCOUNT HOLDER'S NAME: NELS0N F4D4K4.

In other words - the Lad didn't pay attention as he was cutting and pasting...

I'll wait a little bit before one of G0merz affiliates breaks the sad news!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That first account he gave you, i reported that to Alan in August.

Closed lad accounts x40

FUK OOOOOOOOF - Mrs Cooker James
you are a fo0l forever because you are not worthy to be a human being but an Animal.
.something that cannot take 10minutes is taking you 2months- barrister lawrence
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oooooo him get na dolla chop.him be vex.

nice work btw. Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fo'andles wrote:
That first account he gave you, i reported that to Alan in August.

I heard that the Burkinabe accounts are difficult to get closed. Confused
So let's grill the Ouaga lads more. Twisted Evil

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another puzzling twist...

A slightly pissed off Cammy wrote:

Quote:
Will you stop carrying on like some quivering girlie-man and make some sense? I don't know how you could get anything wrong about my last email. I made the transfer five hours ago, but just because I signed off on it doesn't mean it happened like right away! The account details are the ones I used, and when you write, "As soon as you make the payment", I get fucking pissed off! I made the payment, and once I can get access to a scanner, I'll send you the fucking payment slip. By then it'll all be academic as the money will be well and truly in, and you'll stop being such a drama queen, OK?

The Lad proved to be conciliatory - but made an odd request (emphasis added):

Quote:
THIS HONURABLE CHAMBERS WISH TO EXPRESS GREAT SATISFACTION AND PLEASURE ABOUT YOUR EFFORTS AND COOPERATION SO FAR.IN OTHER WORDS,WE REALLY UNDERSTOOD THAT YOU HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT INTO THE PROVIDED ACCOUNT INFORMATIONS IN YOUR LAST MAIL.
HOWEVER,WE HEREBY WRITE TO PLEAD YOU TO PLEASE FOR GOODNESS SAKE SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP AS PROMISED SO THAT WE CAN CASH THE FEES AND PROCEED FURTHER WITH THE SOLICITED LEGAL SERVICE.

OK, I'm puzzled. Do Burkinabe banks require account holders to prove that money sent to their own accounts belongs to them? Confused
Cammy, also puzzled, wrote back:

Quote:
Now you've got me baffled. The money's sent; it's in your man's account - just tell him to get it out, or send it to the government accounts that need it, OK? For the love of Freyja, you don't need the payment slip for that!

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As things go to hell in a handbasket (see http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=150614) the Lawyer Lad is finding new ways to make no sense.

First this:

Quote:
This Reputable Chambers wish to Notify you that content of your mail was well understood.As a result,we hereby write to Inform you that the Payment has been made into a Ghost Account.Please beware that you have made the Payment into a Wrong Account.
In other words,the Fees was paid into another Account that is different from our Chamber's Account.Please and Please,we need your Understanding as the BANK ACCOUNT of our Chambers is stated below :
a) Z0NG0 RECEIVER'S ACCOUNT INFORMATIONS
1.ACCOUNT HOLDER'S NAME: 1T0GU C0MF0RT/C0MMYW4Y.
3.SWIFT CODE: SGBB BFBF
4.BANK NAME: S0C13T3 G3N3R4L D3 B4NQU3S 4U BURK1N4.

In other words,our Account Holder's Name is 1T0GU C0MF0RT/C0MMYW4Y and not NELS0N F4D4K4.Dear Client,we hereby write you to please recontact your Bank and call the Money back to Australia within 24hours so that you can repay it into our Chamber's Account.
N.B.We Need your Cooperation.

But now this:

Quote:
We wish to Confirm to you that we have held Deliberations at great Lenght with our Receiving Bank here this Afternoon regarding your Purported Payment. According to the Foreign Remmittance Director,he stated that the Below said Informations of Account is not in Existence at all.He also said all the Details of the Account below are Fake and fabricated. THIS BELOW ACCOUNT DOES NOT EXIST WITH OUR BANK 1.ACCOUNT HOLDER'S NAME: NELS0N F4D4K4.
4.BANK NAME: S0C13T3 G3N3R4L D3 B4NQU3S 4U BURK1N4. HOWEVER,IT IS CLEAR THAT YOU ARE REALLY JOKING WITH THIS CHAMBERS NOW AS YOU RISK THE DRASTIC ACTION OF INTERPOL POLICE ON YOU.BEWARE THAT FIRST THING TOMMORROW MORNING,WE WOULD CONTACT BANK OF AFRICA TO CANCELL YOUR APPLICATION AS YOU ARE A SUSPECTED CRIMINAL.ALSO;WE ARE NOT MORE INTERESTED TO REPRESENT YOU. FINALLY,STOP FURTHER COMMUNICATION TO THIS LAW FIRM AS WE HAVE OTHER ACTIVITIES TO ATTEND TO.FOR THE LAST TIME,THE ABOVE ACCOUNT INFORMATIONS DOES NOT EXIST WITH OUR BANK AT ALL.

And those emails were sent just two hours apart. The confusion spreads...
Wink

Sand Timer x 7
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure Mr Gomer will be able to clear things up. Wink

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
streaded
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

im sure alan could help clear up the bank accounts too Twisted Evil

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
...OK, I'm puzzled. Do Burkinabe banks require account holders to prove that money sent to their own accounts belongs to them? Confused...

Frequently there is more than one lad using the same bank account. Your lad needs a scan of the transfer slip to prove to the account holder that the money comes from his maga and not some other lad's maga.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic