SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass bait fake conference!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania wrote:
Oh, goodie! Canada in December! Just where I want to be! (NOT)

As lad geography is often poor, I think one of my characters will believe that Canada is hot during the winter (possibly in the Southern Hemisphere), and ask if the hotel has a pool.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
BadRich
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not done a mass bait before but I am game - first email sent

The secret of any promising business is secret.

I have t render help to you and you have not one day be serious.
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm attending an earlier conference

Dear Applicant,

By recommendation, we accept you to participate in the forth-coming conferences, which will be held from November 19th - 22nd 2008 at Anaheim California in the United States and in, Dakar Senegal from 26th - 29th November 2008 at OLYMPIC STADIUM HALL, DAKAR-SENEGAL, West -Africa.

it's too late to get my cat into a cattery so I've asked if I can take it with me and can it have it's own room
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps the lads want Christmas off.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Csismygame, does that other conference have a web site? That is a classic "Mickey Mouse" convention. Those web sites are fun to kill. If you post it in the sit killing forum ad ask for help, someone can teach you how to kill sites like that.

I have not hard from our lads, yet. Has anyone?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me neither. Maybe intimidated by the sheer amount of possible participants?

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday morning!

I know I've always fell out quickly of any mass-baits that have gone on and I regret it.

Let's see if this one provides some more mileage!

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Dr Stephen - thanks I've logged it and requested help
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The second email address - the one @secretary.net - bounces. The first one didn't bounce, but I've had no reply so far.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
streaded
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

no reply yet here either ( at least when I checked at home this morning )

Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No Art4ur Cr0wn OBE hasnt had the courtesy of a reply either Sad

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there room for one more? I just might be able to get that week off Very Happy

Edit: Does this qualify as continuing education or professional development for all of the characters in the industry? Maybe they should complete a certification form to have this workshop approved for these purposes--this way our employers will pay for our trips... Something like this form (appropriately modified, of course) http://www.lni.wa.gov/forms/pdf/207192af.pdf

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dorothy, that is an excellent question! I hope that we can get the answers to that and many, many, many more questions!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two of my characters have just had replies. Not 11 year old 4gnes for some reason.

geller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got a reply here too.. With a form to fill out.. "This form should elude your hand within 48 hrs of receipt." What? And a very official looking certificate (with a nice red seal) that is signed by... Does that really say "" and ""?

"If you ever write me again then I will know you’re the worst IDIOT on earth." - Chuks
"each time i recieve your mail you make me feel sick,bad luck to you ,i have already gooten an helper so forget about me, i can not live or deal with a junky,joker,lier like you" - Nene
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also got my reply, I guess the same, with a form and a certificate, right? And a Word-doc...

Edit: Does that Word-doc really have such a crappy formatting or is that related to me using OpenOffice?

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Judge Geisel got his official welcome packet. He’s still studying it, as it is rather involved. And there are a few questions he’ll have to ask.

Quote:
Cheesy moving pen writes “NEW”
Global Welfare and Child Development,
947 18th Avenue,
Calgary T2E 7T8,
Canada.
Telefax.+1(904) 216-7107

[email protected]

We welcome you to this year conference on Child Welfare and Development Strategies(CWDS) that is due to commence from 4th – 14th December 2008. This conference is out to employ people from all works of life, ranging from Government Parastatal What the heck is that?, NGOs and like minded individuals. Though applicants are only accepted on recommendation, hence you’ve falling into this Category; we are giving you the opportunity to participate. It is obligatory that this conferences is open up to interested applicants in group of 2 -10 people. Attach to this leaf in the Brochure on Child Welfare and Development Strategies (CWDS), Form and our Certificate of Authorization. Do fill the form and send it back to us s email attachment.

Application Procedure?
Interested applicants putting in for this 2008 Conference on Child Welfare and Development Strategies (CWDS) are expected to reach us with the following,

Column (1)
a) Your Group Names(if any).
b) Two passpoet photograph(one attach to the form and scan and attach on JPG Format to us via email)
c) Delegate/s Back and front page of your 6(six) months valid traveling passport, (if any).
d) Delegate/s information
e) Organization abstract which must reach us 2 weeks before the conference program.

Column (2)
Applicant without International passport,-
Provision for UN Emergency Traveling Certificate is made available to those without traveling Document; you are expected to contact the Canadian Immigration and Citizenship with address below and make your plight known to them.
Group / Organization are expected to fill the (CWDS) form and send it to us with 48hrs of received so as to enable us open a paticipation for endorsement.we would reach you with your participation fill number after your final compliance.

Traveling Procedure
Visa and Tickets
Organization living outside Canada are expected to contact the Canadian Immigration and Citizenship at
Email. – [email protected]
[email protected] WTF? The Canadian Immigration and Citizenship people use Yahoo?
Telefax- +1(509) 694-4206 for visa procurement and please inform them that you`re applying in respect to this program.Meanwhile applicants visa/ticket is been taking care of by our donors. All above requirement are needed so as to enable us open-up an official group file and start processing your document to enable you obtain your valid Canadian group-visa to enter Canada , including Your Round-Trip air-tickets to join us and other eligible contingent already set for the conference program. Other information will simultaneously reach you on daily basis as you advance in your preparations. Our independent donors will finance all round trip tickets. Throughout the conference program.

GWCD organizing committees will process Canada visas for all participants requiring visas into Canada . The visa will be processed and authorized in Canada by the Canadian Immigration and Naturalization/ Department of Homeland security. The confirmation will be send by fax to the Canadian Embassy in your country of residence. A copy will also be faxed to participant/s with your fax information giving to the Canadian Immigration authority.
We are only giving rooms for existing and active organizations to participate in these events, as chances are limited. All participants must respect and act according to the guiding rules by the Canadian Immigration Services for visa eligibility.

Accommodation,
We are strongly warmed by the Canadian Department of Homeland Security (CDHS), not to allowed applicant/s book Hotels outside the recommended one, as will enable them monitor the number of Delegate that comes in and out of Canada . in this regard, Queens Berry Hotel and Quantico Hotel were put aside for this year conference program. Do contact them for your reservation booking via the information below

Queens Berry Hotel
2487 39th Avenue NE, Calgary,
Alberta T2E 8V8, Canada
Email,- [email protected] Again with the freemail addy, and as near as I can tell there’s no Queens Berry or Queensberry Hotel in Calgary.
Telefax,+18017606322

Hotel Quantico
708 80th avenue SW Calgary,
AB T2P 1H2 , Canada
Email,- [email protected] A Google search on this led me to This site, and again with the freemail addy. Don’t these hotels have websites?
Fax- 12674802672

Be informed that we are in charge of your visa and Ticket and not your accommodation. Reservation booking is participant responsibility.
We are using this opportunity to extend our greeting to Donors that made it possible for this conference setting to come into existence, especially our top officials in the Immigration Sector as they are hand-hand working with us for visa authorization and issuance.

Note, Applicant below the age of 18 is not allowed to participate.
We therefore welcome and see you joining us in our fight to making the world a safer place.
God bless you.
Secretary to the Organizing committee

There were some attachments which Judge Geisel will have to study as well. There’s a lot of reading material in this!

Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@tamborineman: There's an age requirement. Could it be that the lad actually read a reply and didn't respond to 4gnes because of her age??? Nah, must be a coincidence!

Quote:

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like he's using a k7 number, flood it?

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just Jane wrote:
@tamborineman: There's an age requirement. Could it be that the lad actually read a reply and didn't respond to 4gnes because of her age??? Nah, must be a coincidence!

Quote:

I was wondering that myself. I see they want "Two passpoet photograph". I think I'll use Wordsworth and Yeats.

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Judge Geisel should use his relative, Theodor. And maybe Emily Dickinson. She's also a collateral relative. Mr. Green

Shagnasty
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Titania,
the Rev. @ndy P@ndy has already asked for some hotel websites.

My church party of 26 discerning synod members would dearly like to see what we're getting for our "money"

You can't cheat an honest man, never give a sucker an even break, and never wise up a chump. WC
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I sent in my reply, nothing too fancy.

Quote:
Dear Secretary,

Okay, mon, we are submitting our documents, now, but as jamaicans we get easy visa to Canada, so no porblem

and the forms are here
gwcd/filledin.doc

You list two hotel. Which one has the jacuzzi and the cable television? Is there a bar in one of them?

Best wishes,

Winston

I have not sent anything. You can send a renamed .dll file, or some junk, but I like to underline the text, and thn put it in blue, so it looks like a document. They can click on them all day long, and it won't open. Usually they don't care, and will go to the next step, asking for money. If they complain about the document, I ask which version of Windows Vista they have, and then suggest they load the most expensive version.

They offer two hotel options, so I am asking questions about the hotels. Eventually I will bait the hotels, too, but am starting out with this email address. They are almost certainly the same people, but we can check their IP later to find out.

Looks like they will be busy answering pointless questions for a while.

This is an open bait, so anyone can pile in! Thumbs up

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
streaded
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

got my reply.
@ shagnasty do you think we may end up in the same hotel, Im the Rev Hu6h J@rc3 of Tw@t who incedentally has a Tw@t church in the Village of Tw@t in the shetlands, he will be attending the conference and sharing a room with his secretary N0rm@ Sn0ck3rs Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep i got the same as the rest of you . One minute pasting the script for the lad and five minutes for me to read the mail and he wants me to fill in a form too ? He has to do all the work and the first errand the lads has to do for me is to get me in Canada because i don't have a passport . Filling in forms is not possible , my printer broke down . (it really has)

(edit) I see that Chuck Berry is coming too ! At least whe have some good music at the conference Very Happy

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic