SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

CONGRATULATIONS -YOU HAVE WON LOTTERY PRIZE OF $850,000

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Wuffi
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What do you know, I won the lottery I never entered.

Dreams do come true via e-mail

National Lotto Corporation
Corporate Communications
6910-50th Avenue
Postal Bag 649 Stettler,
AB T0C 2L0

Attn: Lucky winner

We happily announce to you the result of the National Lotto 6/49 lottery draws held on Saturday, October 18th, 2008, Lotto 6/49 in Essex United Kingdom and Ontario , Canada . All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site through computer draws system and extracted from over 10,000,00 companies and personal e-mail addresses.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: B9564 7560 4545 100 with serial number 046560 drew the winning numbers 2 26 29 36 37 45 Bonus 31. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of $850,000:00 (Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand U.S. Dollars) in cash credited to file AAL/9080118308/04.

Please note that your lucky winning numbers fall within our Europe booklet representative office as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your $850,000:00 would be released to you by an accredited commercial Bank. Our agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact their office. To file for your claim, please contact our corresponding agent immediately you read this message for quick and urgent release of your fund.

Contact information is as follow: -
Name: Mr. Raymond Cole
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 704-5786658

*****Due to possible mix up of some numbers and email contacts, we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by some participants of this program*****.

Congratulations once more from all members and staff of this program to all that have successfully won this competition and thank you for being part of our promotional lottery program.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Corliss Hope
Program Announcer

Thought I would share this, if anyone wants to have at them please do. Twisted Evil
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

Lotto scams aren't really miscellaneous--they are actually one of the more common 419 formats. If you want someone to bait this one, the best place to post a new lotto or other standard 419 letter is in the surplus forum, as lots of people stop in there to pick up new pets, and some people like to focus on the lotto lads. Please include full headers whenever possible (just XXX or delete your info as recipient), as there is often information that is useful in them.

Or better yet, read the stickies, request a mentor, and start a bait of your own from a new safe address!

Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome wuffi.

We have a specific forum for posting up surplus scam letters for others to have ago at here...

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18

Just make sure that you edit out any personal details that could be traced back to you in RL.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic