SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fantastic way to waste your lad's time

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe a more sure-fire way would be for your lad to MMS/photo message the pieces via his mobile phone?

If you were a real bastard *cough* you could give him the number of another lad by mistake to receive 300 messages overnight?
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should tell him you only received 285 of the 300 pieces. You send 285 mails back to him and he has to figure out which ones are missing. But you aren't that mean, are you? *ahem*

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or perhaps he could describe what is in each square so you can check they arrived in the right order

"This one is #4 across #2 down it has a dark vertical line running against a red background with the corner of the paper in the bottom right hand corner". I can't imagine he wouldn't be too lazy (I would be!) but maybe a few choice squares to check they haven't been rotated in the email etc? And he does seem as daft as a brush to fall for this excellent modality Smile

And call his bluff on the $3000 which would be stupid in any country! Maybe you could start to doubt his cash handling abilities if he spent so much - gives him the chance to either blow the whole deal or admit he lied in the hope he can save it - an impossible situation for him, what a shame Smile
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course if he had to spend another 3K euros I am *cough* sure you would be happy to reimburse him... if he could only send you a receipt... 1k at a time of course Twisted Evil

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There have been further developments overnight.

Before I start, though, I should explain that I have deployed 2 main characters in this modality. One is the mugu, who is being asked to pay 150k dollaz to release his dear friend (played by my lad) from the horrendous torture he is undergoing (the Ham4s H00ter - see thread "Red Hot Poker Up The A*** Anyone?" http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=147818&start=0). But the mugu will only pay up once he sees photographic proof of the horrible torture his dear friend is alleged to have suffered.

The other character I am playing is the mugu's barrister, who also fancies himself as a gman. The mugu has complete faith in him, but at the same time he is plotting with my lad to chop the mugu's dlollaz. And of course he keeps persuading my lad to do stupid things for the amusement of the baiting community - prior to chopping the lad's dolla of course (more to look forward to). The mugu (me) has complete trust in his barrister (also me), and has asked him to get hold of the photographic evidence of his friend's predicament before he will pay my lad the ransom for his release.

Unfortunately two other gman barristers (also played by me - who have already chopped my lad to the tune of 5 million dollaz) don't want this deal to happen, so they have tampered with e-mail exchanges between us so as to prevent any files greater than 1kb being exchanged - hence the file-cropping modality.

I hope this sort of makes sense Confused . So - back to the story where we left off yesterday (very edited highlights)...

Having sent 300+ cropped files of 2kb via individual e-mails which turned out not to have any attachments Very Happy , my lad is desperate to get the photos delivered to the mugu by whatever means necessary:

Quote:
I DESPERATELLY!!!!!!!!! WANT YOU TO RECEIVE THIS PHOTOS!! DO WHAT I SAY!!! THE YAHOO MESSENGER SET UP. I AM ALREADY ONLINE WAITING FOR YOU TO GET ONLINE TOO. BELIEVE ME WE ARE GOING TO GET A TOTAL OF 250K FROM [THE MUGU]...THE MODALITY IS SIMPLE.

I SPENT 3,000 EUROS ON CROPPING THE PHOTOS INTO SMALLER FILES AND ALL YOU COULD TELL ME IS " NO ATTACHMENTS!" IT SOUNDS CRAZY TO ME!! I SPENT OVER 6 HOURS SENDING THEM ONE AT ONE TIME, YET IT WAS ALL A WASTED EFFORT!!! IF ONLY YOU HAD CALLED ME ON PHONE AS I RECOMMENDED EARLIER WE SHOULD HAVE PUT AN END TO THIS MESS!!!

I give my lad another good slapping, then let him stew for a bit. He doesn't like this:

Quote:
Where are you, where are you, where are you- where the f**k are you. Dickhead! I spent over 6 hours sending you photos and all you could do is call me names!!!

We then spent a happy hour or so arguing about whether my lad really spent 3,000 Euros on a Greek computer boffin to crop the files, and about why sending the photos by Yahoo IM would be a stupid idea. My final word on this is:

Quote:
send me the receipt for your greek and i'll let you take it from my 50%
as for using IM - do you honestly think i can spend all f*****g day sitting in this f*****g internet cafe while you send through the files???? you havent been paying attention have you?
listen - split the files in two and they will getthrough to me by email.

...which isn't what my lad wanted to hear:

Quote:
This is not a question of whether I should deduct the cost for hiring a greek graphic designer to do the cropping or sending you the receipt! It took me over 6 hours sending those files yet you didn't receive them! It sucks!!! With Yahoo Messenger we only have 5-10 minutes to finish the entire process!!!

We bicker about this for a while longer, then I tell my lad I have to log off for the day. Of course he has to have the last word, which is:

Quote:
I will NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER send you any cropped files!!! You are a time-waster! I spent over 6 hours sending you stupid cropped files yesterday and all you could tell me was call me names!!

Oh well - it was fun while it lasted.

But wait! When I log on this morning, I feel like a child waking up on Christmas day and seeing huge snowflakes drifting down onto a landscape of purset white Shocked ...

Yes - overnight my lad has indeed managed to compress all 300+ cropped pictures into files of <1kb, and he's been up since before 3 in the morning e-mailing them through to me, one at a time Very Happy .

Isn't this the best sport in the world?
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

beers!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gold star modality! WOOhoo!
Jerome
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unbelievable
I'm just laughing my *ss off.
He says you called him names and yet he continues sending you ridiculously small files.

This is great !

Flag Monaco Benin Benin Benin Ivory Coast Ivory Coast Ivory Coast France France France Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Mortar Mortar
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad has finished sending me the 300+ cropped files, and is feeling pretty optimistic:

Quote:
I spent sleepless night sending those files to you the second time. All cropped below 1kb! I didn't receive any email from you today to confirm that you got this files or not. What is going on? Anyway, now that [the mugu] has exclusively hired you to treat [the modalities], we should be able to get at least $300,000 USD from him. After he pays the first $150K I will intimate you of what plan(s) we should adopt.
If we don't get this money from [the mugu], you will have to pay me the money from your pocket!!!!!!!!! I need my share of that money!!! I don't know about you!!!

In reply I give him the usual mix of sticks and carrots. This always seems to bring out the best in him:

Quote:
so u finaly sent the cropped files. alleh-f*****g-luliah!!!!!!!!!! they all got through in the end. why the hell it took you so long, i will never know. i told you all along what was needed ----- but as usual you were too stupid and lazy to get on with it. not only that - you treated me like a mugu by pretending you had paid 3k euros to some imaginary greek bloke. im sure u were getting excited about how many fake rolexes u could buy with that ands how impressed the village prozzies wd be but please save that for the real mugus and dont insult me.......
i also know that u are really ikn niga not cyprus so again why did you lie to me????????????? i am not a fool. but u are a big smelly toto, and i will never trust you again its only cos we are both gonna chop da mugu that i am still wasting my life working with u boi.
anyway i am going to print out the jigsaw pieces and stick them together and take them to the mugu tonight. i ahev got ur bank account details and i will walk with the mugu to his bank 2moro and make sure he transfers $150k
then you will transfer $50k to my account i will give u the details once i know the dollaz is real
if you do not do this then belive me i will kill you in a way that makes a hams hoooter seem like a trip to the masage parlor
once we have got the first $150k we will chop another $100k +++ using ur passport modality and hosptial fees etc etc
then i will get out of this shit hole and spend some time in the sun with beer and crack and prozzies and real rolexes lol lol lol lol

What could possibly go wrong now??? Wink

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!

Last edited by Ninastian on Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What could possibly go wrong? Why this, of course:

Quote:
Me to my lad:

where the hell are you?
listen theres a big problem, theyv eonly got one laser printer in the internet cafe and it broke down this morning so i cant print. nothings coming out of it eventhough it says its "on". everyones had a look at it but just wont work. do you think it was caused by whoever has been spiking our emails??? this is all a bit spooky, its like someone doesnt want da mugu 2 see those photos
wtf am i gonna do?????????
theres no other internet cafe in town and i havent got time to cycle to the next town
the manager says the printer repair man has promised to fix it Friday morning but thats no f*****g use to us!!!!
i guess i will have to postpone dinner with the mugu
what do you think????

My lad is surprisingly calm:

Quote:
Obviously someone has spiking our emails and don't want [the mugu] to see the photos. But there is always a way around this problem. You can tell [the mugu] that you have got the photos, but you can meet on Friday? Huh that is another option I can think of.

Luckily I have a cunning plan (one I prepared earlier Very Happy ):

Quote:
listen bruv we gotta act fast, i dont wanna postpne the dinner with the mugu again he will think it is a childs play
i told the internet cafe mgr i gotta talk 2 the printer guy 2 get him here NOW. the mgr refused and said he wd ban me if i didnt stop shouting and i cant afford for that 2 happen boi as u know
but i just noticed on the printer there is a sticker saying "if you need technical help with this printer and you cant get hold of the management then log a call direct with print3rrep4irman@googlemail .com and i will receive it on my balckberry and respond as soon as i can"
listen boi heres what we gotta do ---- you gotta send this guy serious death threats, tell him what will happen to him if he doesnt get his arse down to the high street to fix printer no 1927836453/cdd/98b
u gotta scare the shit outta him boi
i cant do that cos these teccy guys prob know how to trace emails and shit like that
send me a copy of the emials u send him but make sure u used blind copy (bcc) for f***s sake and dont use cc otherwise he will see who i am. u got that boi??????? no dulling and no more cockups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
be quick

Hands up who thinks my lad will rise to the challenge?

MOD EDIT: removed mask from text. There's no need to waste bandwith masking large blocks of text with no names or other easily Googleable references. - JF

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!

Last edited by Ninastian on Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
stoolsample
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All I can say is "WOW." Simply brilliant.
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BWAHAHAHAHAHA that is classic! Genius! Laughing bow_down

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Nancelot
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked That rocks. I think the most delicious understatement comes from one of the lad's earlier emails:

Quote:
It sucks!!!

Smile
I'm going to look around - I'm certain there's an internet app that will turn photos into puzzle pieces automatically.
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As of yesterday afternoon, my lad had finally sent me the cropped photos. But tragically, the printer in my internet cafe was broken, so I couldn't print them out, reassemble the photos, and take them to the mugu to get our long-awaited dollaz Crying or Very sad .

I told my lad to threaten the man who usually repairs the printer, so that he would come and fix it for me instantly. This person (played by me, of course) is called D4vid Millip3de, and he was about to get a puzzling e-mail on his Blackberry...

Quote:
Hey!
We need your quick technical services as a matter of desperate urgency!!! You have to get your arse down to high street! You have got to fix printer ref # 1927836453/cdd/98b. This is a matter of utmost urgency! If you truly value your life and freedom, you must not refuse this invitation otherwise just wait and see what happens to you in default!!! I am sure you don't like anyone trailing you to death with a situation more like a death sentence with a printer you can fix right away!!
Looking forward to your earliest compliance.

Poor old DM is a bit confused, so he decides to ignore this strange message. Big mistake!

Quote:
Hey you! I give you less than 20 minutes to get here!!!! Otherwise I will just accept you want me to take my actions!!! We will see who suffers in the end!!

We have an operation to carry out to save's someone life Rolling Eyes and needed to print some files (on that printer you need to fix real quick) to aid her surgery! If this woman dies because you have profusely refused to honor a urgent call, consider yourself DEAD TOO!!!

DM smells a rat:

Quote:
Look - who the fuck are you?
Is this some kind of joke?
It's you, isn't it Steve. If it is, stop messing about. It's not funny and I'm really busy this afternoon.

My lad ploughs on:

Quote:
DO WHAT I SAID IF YOU TRULY VALUE YOUR LIFE!!!! I AM NOT JOKING ONE BIT!!!!!!!! WE HAVE GOT TO SAVE A SOUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF SHE DIES BECAUSE OF YOUR DELAY AND ARROGANCE, CONSIDER YOURSELF DEAD TOO!!!!!! OF COURSE YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO DIFFERENCE JOKE FROM SERIOUSNESS!!!
PS: This is no Steve! .

Looks like the new performance targets have really changed the culture of the National Health Service. And there's more...

Quote:
Listen you tit, you will KNOW WHO I AM IF THIS WOMAN EVENTUALLY DIES!!! I WILL MAKE SURE YOU SUFFER MORE THAN SHE IS GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW!!!! WE NEED THIS PRINTER TO GET A FEW FILES PRINTED!!! BUT IT ISN'T WORKING!!! THIS WON'T TAKE MUCH OF YOUR BUSY SCHEDULES TO FIX IT. GET YOUR ARSE HERE FOR THE LAST TIME. EVERYONE RELY ON ME TO DELIVER THIS WOMAN SUCCESSFULLY OUT OF THE THEATRE.

Quote:
Steve mate - this isn't very funny.

Quote:
You think I am Steve mate? Huh. Whatever. Don't worry we will see what happens thereafter- just don't get here in few minutes! If you value your life and freedom, it is high time you know this is no child's play!!!

Quote:
Ha bloody ha!
Give it a rest, Steve.

Quote:
You think I am a relative of Steve? Listen-I am not Steve neither any of his relatives. If it was Steve why would he keep telling you what he wouldn't/can't do? I mean what I am telling you. My other side is very dangerous, inhumane and treacherous!! Don't make jokes with me. Better cut your crap and get your arse here NOW!!!!

Quote:
It is you, isn't it Steve?
Listen mate - a joke's a joke but this is beginning to get on my tits.

At this stage I decide to stir things up a bit. Writing as the gman barrister, I had already asked my lad to bcc me all the messages he was sending to DM. I can see how frustrated he is getting. So here is what I suggest:

Quote:
whats this steve business????????????????
listen u aint scaring him
send him some real nasty curses in niga pidgin, thatll scare him. if he asks what they mean, explain 2 him and tell him its juju etc etc make him shit his pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My lad gets closer to the truth than he realises:

Quote:
I will do that. But don't you think it is another time wasting episode??????

Quote:
not if u do it well Very Happy
send him some niga juju
make sure u tell him what it means
english people are scared of that sorta shit ever since that film The Exorsist

So he gives it his best shot:

Quote:
Ma bie je o da nko ko mo.....o lo pka more nshere!!!! wa ma ye egbe ni o ju o no wa reeee

DM finds this a bit disconcerting:

Quote:
Er, it's not you is it Steve?
So what are you telling me?

Quote:
This is not Steve,,,, if you don't come and fix the printer now you will see what will happen to you. I am going to use the African JUJU on you plus the indian hinduism-- that is the meaning of what i wrote you in foreign language. have you heard about the black marine spirit or vorgons as you see in horror movies...This is not a threat, infact you are getting on my nerves now!!!! i will make sure you roam the street naked, like a ham4s h00ter on a picnic! you will dance naked around pretty little girls dangling your wolly!!! you will be barking like a dog!!! and also eat dry dog shit for breakfast, lunch and dinner!! you will also fuck hen in public places and will never return home ever again. watch out!!! i can forgive you if only you come fix the printer now otherwise you will see what happens to you after this time out. i know where you reside!!!

Well, if you put it like that...!

Quote:
OK man OK - I'm on my way - I'll be there in 10 minutes - just leave me alone PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
I will leave you alone if you don't discuss my "juju power" to anyone if you do,they will hunt you! They can see where you are now but won't harm you! Don't tell anyone about this including Steve OK?

Quote:
I won't tell anyone, sir!
I swear on my life!!
Just undo your curse now and let us part as friends.
Dave

So - job done. My lad basks in the glory of our modality. He tells me:

Quote:
You are truly a genius!!!! Embarassed We have to meet for a drink.... Take beers on me!!!LOL

I too am generous with my praise:

Quote:
no, this time it was you AND me. when we work as a team NOONE CAN BEAT US!!!!!!
listen bruv dat printer repair man ran into the internet cafe half an hour ago. man i nearly piss myself, he look so scared, white as a GHOST, like a hen just fucked HIM!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL
his hands was tremblin but he fix the machine good and now i am printin. i had 2 pay the manager £10 to get extra paper and he keep givin me funny looks so i will go to the bus station or sumthing like that to stick all the peices togedda. i stole some sissors and sticky tape from the farm for that
then i will get on the train to london i am mtg the mugu at 8pm in the hilton. he is gonna buy me dinner an champane an coke sniff sniff sniff hee hee hee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then 2moro morning we is gonna get our dolllllllaaaaaaazzzzzzz boi!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sand sea surf sun clouds and sky!!!!!!!!!!!! my Barclays harvest Rolling Eyes is gonna come in boi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our love-in continues, as my lad showers me with more praise:

Quote:
Man you are really a guru man!!! LOL.... Keep up your good work! I want this team-work in us to stay bruvvv! Believe me we will do better! After we get like 300K from [the mugu], don't you think we could get more??? He trust you very much. You could "rake" in any new modality and I can play any role you would have me play....this way we will be rich rich rich.... I need to buy a hotel here.....I need at least 300,000 euros!!!
PS: How long have you been in the UK?
The last time I was there was in 1998- I stayed in Birmingham. Though, it was school school stuffss...lol

So now all I needed to do was take the photos to the mugu, and BINGO! we're rich!! Very Happy

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Genius! He didn't seem to try convincing you too hard about the �3000 in the end then Smile

I was wondering if you would print out the emails images and delete them off the server for security, cut them out but mix up the order of all the little pieces by accident - gives delaying time
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope the guy next to him on the bus doesn't open the window while he is piecing them together! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You could "rake" in any new modality and I can play any role you would have me play...

This seems almost too good to be true. A truly hooked lad, I am very impressed. Laughing

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^

I'll certainly take him up on his offer. I already have a R0manian orphanage modality lined up for him with one of my other characters.

But before that, there may also be an unexplained murder... Shocked

Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Having eventually printed out and reassembled the 300+ cropped files my lad sent me, I took the three Ham4s H00ter photos to show the mugu (played by me). The plan was that this would convince him to pay the ransom for the release of his dear friend from kidnap/torture in Pakistan (both the victim and the torturer being played by my lad).

The following morning I update my lad, writing as the gman barrister who suggested this whole modality in the first place.

Quote:
yo bruv
i had dinner last night with the mugu got well smacked up,still feeling bit dodgy
listen bruv i showed him the photos and he looked a bit disapointed. i told him they were conclusive proof blah blah blah but he says that he made it quite clear to [the kidnapper - ie my lad] that he woud only pay the dollaz if he saw SIX photos not 3. is this true? [of course it's true - I wrote the email from the mugu to the kidnapper telling him this, but my lad chose to ignore it - he was struggling to get 3 photos cropped and delivered, let alone six]
anyway i tried many time to make the mugu change his mind but he said he made it 100% clear. he told me that as his legal advisor I shd arrange it with [the kidnapper], he says every time he have contact with [the kidnapper] he gets pains in his chest and he worries he is gonna have a fucking heart atack. he also tell me he wil only pay me a success fee when [his friend the kidnap victim] is released so i cant even chop him for more dollaz while i get u to send the other 3 photos
anyeway he says tell [the kidnapper] to read the emails again there are very clear instructions
looks like we're only half way there bruv which i am really pissed off about. listen bruv did you know about the 6 photos???? and if you did wtf didnt u tell me? i could have worked on the mugu earlier..........

So, it looks like my lad will have to go get hold of three new Ham4s H00ter photos and then go through this whole cropping excercise again. How would he react to the bad news?

Quote:
It was at the eleventh hour the mugu requested for 6 photos and that was a few days ago. I thought you read his emails? Huh. [actually i write them Very Happy ] Anyway, I am going to forward you the email he wrote me.
PS: I have an idea. I will threaten the mugu that if he doesn't pay the $150K, I will make sure he is killed by Hamas juju in form of a heart attack lol... He will get scared I am sure... OR if he needs me to send him 6 photos then he should be prepared to pay $200,000. What do you think? The more sensible he gets the more money he pays!!

What do I think? Well, I think it would be fun to see my lad have a go at both modalities. But before I can reply my lad bcc's me something he has just sent to the mugu from his kidnapper/torturer character:

Quote:
Hey you!
How dare you specify the number of photos I have to send you!!!!!!!!!! 3 photos is enough proof you need- it serves every purpose you ever need!!!!!! We had an agreement i.e one hand you receive photographic proof of Ham4s H00ter done to your dear friend (which you have) and the other hand you send my reward immediately. Now it seems to me you are toying with an agreement we had!! Now you will see what it means to violate an agreement!!! I have just hanged [your friend] on a cliff of 15 fts high!!! Your reactions will determine if you choose he lives or dies!!! I sent some of our spiritual prophets to the Shadi mountain to lay a curse on you!!! Specifically, I asked them to invoke Hamas fire to strike you to death!!! You will pay $200,000 to undone this SPIRITUAL fire!!!! This fire will burn your heart and then you will have a heart failure within 72 hours!! You have ONLY 48 hours to send my reward and the additional money to undo the Hamas Fire!! If you like don't heed my advice!!! You will see what happens thereafter!!! One of the signs of this fire is a severe chest pain!!! You will begin to feel this ache gradually and then it will become very severe before you give up!!!! No medical ailment can undone this Islamic rituals like the Indian juju!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Well I don't have to send terrorist assasins to your door-step for you to pay my reward it is very easy to track you!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.

However, the mugu is not intimidated:

Quote:
I have never laughed so much in all my life!!!!! You really are a twat!!!
Listen - you'll get your $150,000 when you show me three more photos. You know the score.
PS You are right, I do get chest pains. But it's not juju - it's angina. I had it diagnosed a few years ago - long before you ever showed up - and I'm taking tablets for it.

I have the mugu (me) cc this to his bent barrister (also me). The barrister then administers a slapping to the lad:

Quote:
nice work boi - NOT!!!!!!!
NEVER do anything like that again without consulting me first.
just do 3 more photos and i'll make sure we get another 50k for them

Will my lad carry on with his lazy juju modality, or will he accept the slapping I have given him and knuckle down to more pointless photoshopping and cropping work? He tries to postpone the inevitable:

Quote:
You have to make [the mugu] know they aren't jokes. Also you can write [the mugu] that you have pleaded on his behalf for the spiritualists to undo the curse they lay on him. Also let him know he has to pay extra 50K to get the photos across to him and to undo the curse.....Man will it still be the cropping photos stuffs????? It's not an easy job oohhhh. Crying or Very sad
PS Only you will make [the mugu] realize this isn't jokes if you play your card right! Let me know what you think.

How hard should I try, in order to persuade my lad not to do three more photos? Tricky one, that! Twisted Evil

Quote:
your chest pains modality will never work because [the mugu] already had chest pains so htf would he belive that your curse had started them????? how did u ever thinkthat would work?!?!?!?!?
what we gotta do is stick to plan A. the mugu is right --- you know he did say he wanted 6 photos and you chose to ignore it. u gotta get those 3 extra photos made up, crop them into 1kb and sent to me. the mugu thought the last photos were pretty convincing ( he didnt think they were fakes) but he needs to be 99% sure not 50% sure before he sends the money. remember he still thinks this could be a scam
so heres what we'll do:
i will make sure [the mugu] agrees to pay $200k
you will make 3 more HH photos, crop them into <1kb and email them to me
then i will show them to [the mugu] and he will pay the $200k into your bank a/c

So it looks like we got there in the end - three more photos for my lad to prepare, and then crop and email. Very Happy

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Let me know what you think.
It's so wonderful when you get a lad to send you this sentence. Great job. Looking forward to the inevitable...again. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great!
Absolutely great!
Once we understand all the characters, this is definitely amazing Very Happy

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a really great example of a strong lad character. You're not getting hung up on using igbo or pidgin, but you sound convincing and have your lad-pet completely hooked.

Maybe I read this earlier but now I don't see it - where is your lad-character from?? What's his story? Are you playing a US/UK scammer?

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^

My lad in RL is a Nigerian living in R0mania and also spending time (so he claims) in Northern Cypru5.

His main scamming character is supposed to be a Spanish citizen who stumbled across a trunkful of S4ddam's treasure while working in Ir4q. Since then (egged on where necessary by me) he has also pretended to be the head of the Bermud4 M0netary Authority, an American real-estate dealer, an arab bike seller, an Al Qaeda terrorist, an Ir4qi doctor, a US sofa salesman, the head of the Pakistani branch of Hamas, a UK student, a Spanish businessman, a Nigerian herbal medicine practitioner, someone called N0el Edm0nds (my suggestion - can't remember what his job was), an Israeli bomb victim, various other Pakistanis, an Iraqi police captain, a US physician, .. and (seriously) Charles f*****g Solud0 Rolling Eyes .

I know from e-mails that I have seen that he also pretends to be Princ3ss Elisab3th of Belgium, so that he can do horse purchase scams in the USA.

I play the original mugu, two gman barristers who have chopped my lad for over $5m so far, another one who is about to chop him for another $200k, a senior European Union Official, and various other roles as needed - all UK based.

Nancelot
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's like a regular variety show over there. How in the world do you keep track of what's going on and who knows what?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic