SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ON BEHALF OF CHIEF INNOC3NT EM3KA I DON HAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
BRO,
NA WAR FOR U OOOOOOOOO/

WETIN HAPPEN ,I NO DEY THROW MAIL,WHERE U COME C MY ADRESS TO DEY TALK TO LIKE THAT.YOU SURE SAY U KNOW WHO U DEY TALK TO LIKE THAT.

MY PRAYER IS THAT GOD SHOULD FORGIVE YOU.MY GOD SAID HE WHO CAUSE ME SHA;LL BE CAUSED,YOU SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL.THE TONGUE IS THE SMALLEST PART OF THE BODY BUT HAS THE POWER TO DISTROY.DONT ALLOW YOUR TONGUE TO DISTROY U.

IF YOU HAVE BEEN BEATING BY ANY BODY NOT ME PLS,CHECK VERY WELL,BEFORE YOU TALK LIKE A VULGAR.

REPENT OR YOU PERISH.GOD FORGIVE U.AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
animal,

you are so stupid that you do not know whom you are writing to.what is wrong
with you or have you gone mad?

you better go back to your village where you belong and stop disturbing
innocent people.idiot like you

[email protected]
Quote:
U CALL UR SELF CHIEF ABI WETIN I THINK U MUST BE A BIG FOOL THAT DOES NOT HAVE
WHAT TO DO.WE ARE A MAD DOG AS FAR AS AM CONCERNED.I DONT NEED TO TALK TO USE
ANY MORE.

Oh no, I insult a big boy Laughing [email protected]
Quote:
UR A POOR CHURCH RAT,U SON OF A BITCH AND A THOUSAND FATHERS.SEE THE SPELLINGS OF WHAT UR WRITING AND U KNOW UR A BASTARD ILLITRATE WHO CAN NOT EVEN MAKE MONEY IN THIS JOB.JOBS NOW IS FOR MATURE AND INTELLIGENT GUYS,NO THAT TIME EVERY DICK AND HARRY DEY PICK MONEY ANY HOW.UR A HUNGRY ANIMAL,WRITING U MAIL IS JUST TO COPY MY ENGLISH AND MAKE MONEY SO NO NEED.

WITH WHAT U WROTE HERE,I HVE KNOWN UR LEVEL,UR CRUISHING NO BE HUMMER,UR CRUISHING A PRIVATE JET U HEAR ME.
ALL THE U BE CHIEF?WHO GIVE U CHIEF OR SELF INHERITED?CHIEF THAT IS BEGGING MONEY TO GIVE OUT JOB THAT HE DOSENT HAVE?
AS U MENTION FESTAC,ASK OF IKP AKU,UMULERI,BEHIND MR BIGGS FIRST AVENUE OK.ASK HIM IF HE KNOWS ONE CHIEF CONFIRMED,CHINAENYEAKU ,OKEY LIVING IN ABUJA?THEN U KNOW WHOM UR TALKING TO OK.THATS ALL I LEAVE FOR U

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY LUCK UP ME NA BAD GUY.U NO NO WHERE I D? ME D RUN THING HERE. U NA PENUT. PERSON WAY GET NO D MAKE NOISE.U NA EMPTY GAS BAG.UR GENE UR FIRO. IN FAT I NO GET UR TIME AFRICAN VIROUS.

I WISH U SAFE 2 ROT IN HELL. MUMU. AS I D SEE U NA JUST BIG MOUNT U GET. U NA FIT RUN THING BUT THINGS JUST D RUN U BCOS U NO NO UR LEFT OR UR RIGHT.BET ME U WILL NOT MAKE PENNY AGAIN . U WILL LEAVE FROM HAND 2 MOUTH .FROM NOW SEE AS UR LIFE GO BEE.

@Donato --- I think [email protected] is our new pen pal Twisted Evil
Quote:
Mr.Crimnal.

Wayo noda pay again .Plus your lack of education.Your poor Ajagunle english
will not help you.

Go and learn trader like your poor dad.
Wayo Boy

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I DON TROW NA JOB WELL WELL, NA MAGA DON REPLY ME SOONEST

[email protected] was playing the "back to sender" game. So I sent him a few more scripts to prod him some. He finally replied

Quote:
Subject: FOOL FOREVER

O BOY STOP SENDING INSULTING MESSAGES TO MY BOX,I DONT KNOW OR HAVE ANYTHING WITH YOU.NEITHER HAVE I CONTACTED YOU IN ANY FORM BEFORE,SO PLEASE I AM PLEADING WITH YOU TO STOP IT AS I DONT HAVE ANY TIME FOR FRIVOLITIES OF THIS NATURE.I WILL APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH IF YOU STOP.

THANKS

Should I stop? Twisted Evil Of course not, I sent him more
Quote:
Subject: OHH SHIT?YOUR WRITE UP DISGUSTS ME.

My Brother,

it is unfortunate that your level of understanding ends in the little way that you can express yourself.i was really suprise when i saw the jagon you wrote believing you are communicating.look let me tell you, i know that your teacher died as a result of the class chalk she was using to teach you guys.so you could not complete your primary education.

Let me warn you,it is not any email that you see as a fool you are you will just start insulting yourself by writing this your low mentality english .if not that we are from the same country i would have shown you that it is not everybody that you can insult and go free without punishment.i will advice that you have a rethink about yourself and turn a new leaf as your approach torwards life is too low that i wonder what a fool like you is doing wasting your money in the cafe writing rubish for people you dont know who they are.Grow up fool,because i can see that you are completely LOST.

Bye

A GOOD NIGERIAN

[email protected]
Quote:
you mother is hoe, stupid big head

[email protected]
Quote:
Hey fool,

What the freaking furk u talking abt?

Ama call the cops 4 u ediate.

[email protected]
Quote:
Chief na ur papa ur mama u die miserably poor

[email protected]
Quote:
Mogu compose useif very well

[email protected] is upset with Chief Em3ka
Quote:
EMPTY VESSLES MAKES THE GREATEST NOISE LIKE YOUR OWN. YOU CANT EVEN SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A CHEIF, WHO KNOWS THE VILLAGE YOU CAME FROM. MAY BE ALL YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE ARE ILLITERATE.
wHO KNOWS HOW YOU GOT YOUR MONEY, BECAUSE FROM THE LOOK OF THINGS YOU ARE EMPTY.
WHY NOT CALL ME ON THIS PHONE IF YOU CALL YOURSELF A CHEIF OR A MAN, +233207153182

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Things are finally starting to pick up again

[email protected]
Quote:
Who are you fool?i dont even know you.can you tell me who you are if you are man enough.

So, I sent him another set of insults telling him I'm a big boy and he is a cafe rat. He replies
Quote:
I cant reply you again because i know you are an empty drum that makes the loudest noise.if you are a man meet me face to face an confront me.anybody that read what you write will know that you are a big fool who is not educated.

This is only what i have for you and i promise you that i will never reply you again because if i do people will call me a fool like you.you cant chase mad man on the street when he run away with your cloth because when you do,people will also call you a mad man.

Martin

[email protected]
Quote:
i will kill you homes
watch your back fool
just say bye to your people i am afraid you will last up to december

[email protected]
Quote:
wetin be dis?
go and sleep tohave more sense

[email protected]
Quote:
SORRY U LOCAL CHIEF, OMO IGBO WEY NO DEY 4 PEACE WIT IM BROTHERS

[email protected]
Quote:
Na ur father u dey talk 2 like dat if u no no, no be ur fort, na ur peaken go talk 2 u like dat na so e go follow u till ur die for ur life. help me greet ur pusy mama shucar i no u will realy like ur mama TOTO VERY WELL. FUKA HER VRY WELL NAVER U FORGET ANYTHING INSDE D TOTBECAUSE IT MAY RESULT TO HER DEAD MAN. KISS UR HERS MAN. U FOOL U ARE HAPPY DAT U ARE A FROUDULATE MAN FUK U....................

[email protected]
Quote:
WOW..... Rich man sorry o. do you really have time to type all that. lol wise up!

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: YOUR GENERATION WILL PERISH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Who ever you are that sent the below is a BASTARD. You can even write correctly and you are using capital letter which is the way illiterates writes. I am an expatriate living in VGC and a professional doing a legitimate job in Nigeria. Even as I write this email I am sitting in my cozy office drinking juice.

You better be warned so that you don't die a miserable death for being over zealous. Next time you won't be as lucky as I can trace you and have you destroyed.

ANIMAL YOUR GENERATION WILL PERISH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: I HATE U UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

mumu. i pity u very well because ur writing is very bad and no human can pay you with the way you write. stop making empty mouth.

I have not time 2 west with worthless ass hole like u. FOOLLLLLL FOR EVER.

I know is paining you a lot that I cause you to rot in hell.
African virus is disturbing you a lot try and leave 9ja and see a better life outside the beautiful world, ooh my god this life is too sweet I am so much happy here.
go through ur miserable write up and see that u are in misery

So, I could not resist and sent him some more abuse
Quote:
PEOPLE WEY BE LIKE U NA D GET PENNY BECUASE UR LIFE IS FULL OF ENVY AND U SORROW WILL NOT ALLOW U 2 UNDERSTAND AND KNOW WHAT U WANT U WILL ALWAYS BE CONFUSE NO FOCUS.

[email protected] sent me a wonderful reply. I hope he is going to be my new pen pal Very Happy
Quote:
Hello Ibo Man,

I am ashamed of the Ibo race,for they are a curse to the Nigerian nation.People like you and the rest 99..999% have brought Ibo nation shame and ridicule in the international arena..Incase your warped mind is running weird and bizzarre,just remember where is the Ibo nation in today's Nigeria agenda-bottom of the Ladder.

The Ibo man is a carnibal,have you forgotten about OKOTOTO incident in Owerri,Clifford Orji under Airport bridge in Lagos,the Ibo man is a rebel..Have you forgotten the Biafran war,they still carry their rebellious nature to Onitsha market,Aba Market,Idumota,Alaba,Etc.The Ibo man is a FAKE..Have you fogoten about Aba and Taiwan made products,The Ibo Man is a bastard-That is while they accept their daughters illegitimate children as their own,their "so called wives" are professional prostitutes,as they marry ONLY for money,not love,and they go out and sleep with every Abubakar,Adeyemi,Osagie,Chukwuma,Effiong,Efe,Etc all for money,and the illiterate trader husband will accepts the illegitimate/bastard child as his,that is why Ibo man is disrespectful and lack manners.Am sure you are a bastard,as your Mother {Ngozi} was selling her war like pussy to traders.

Who are tarnishing Nigeria's image abroad by "swallowing" cocained filled condoms-Ibo man,most have been be-headed in Saudi Arabia,Singapore,Thailand,Indonesia..etc.Who sell fakes products inside Molue buses and on the street of Lagos,Onitsha,Kano,even in Ghana,Camerouun -Ibo Man.Who started commercail ashawo business in Nigeria and expoted it abroad.=-I bo women.

Why is Ibo nation inspite of their large population neglected and abandoned-because they are stupid,rebellious,wild,selfish,greedy, etc.In today's nation,an Ibo man is the deputy Senate President...As all the major portfolio have been given to the GOOD Nigerian tribes-E.G

1.Presidency-Hausa

2.V.P-Ijaw-South South.

3.Senate President-Middle Belt{Benue

4.Speaker of House of Reps-WEST[Yoruba

All the major ministerial portfolio have been given to the GOOD tribes...not Ibo nation.All they get is minister of informations...etc..SHAME ON YOU.You need and eductaion,you son of a bastard..Go to school and get an eduction.

Though people like Charles Soludo,Cyprian Ekwensi,Chinua Achebe,Nnamdi Azikiwe etc will be ashamed of you...these are the few and good IBO's...the rest 99.99999% are IDIOTS AND BASTARDS.

May God forgive you and me....
YOu can reply me ...if you are man enough...and i will give you more to be ashamed of...Go and fix your house first...bastard.
The Good 9ja man
[Europe]

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Compliments of the day and Calvary Greetings!

[email protected] wants to rumble
Quote:

YOU HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD GOSSIPPING,NAGGING WHEN SERIOUS GUYS ARE MAKING MONEY WITH THEIR TIME.I DNT BLAME YOU FOR U HVE NO WORK.SO GO AHEAD AND CONTINUE NAGGING,AT THE YR U COUNT UR BLESSINGS.I THOUGH ITS WOMEN THAT GOSSIPS?SO MEN HAVE LOINED?WONDERS SHALL NEVER END.
GODS WILLINGI BE IN NIGER NEXT WEEK.PROOVE UR SELF MAN ENOUGH,GIVE ME UR NUMBERS OR ADDRESS,LETS BLOCK WHEN I COME

If your lad needs a little TLC send his information to this mugu Twisted Evil

[email protected]
Quote:
ur are a monkey.if ur head correct u for no say i no get ur time and u for donestop to dey send me all those ur useless mail fool like u.

Should I stop? Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
a fool at forty. you will remain a begger like begger cement bust stop together with all your entire family in Jesus name Amen

u shall go for another western union.like a fool which u are.

Zone !! Onikan, lagos.,you have been reported already,so u and your mama and papa will be jailed soon.

[email protected]
Quote:
hello emeka

i dont blame you cos i that know how you get my mail known promblem i wish i we know you i give day to live eart
i know your full if your real guy u have to respact me i see u know even get any thing i wish i wev know you let me show you what i have
hotel in owerria have my doplase house in world bank owerria see kanu nwankwua house u see my house kanu is also visit me so i see ur small boy

thanks

[email protected] is a killer Laughing
Quote:

Subject: UR DEATH WAIT FOR YOU SOON ,I CAN LOSS WHAT EVERY IN LIFE TO SEE U PUT TO DEATH

YOU WILL FACE DEATH BELT ME I WILL TELL YOU AM A DIE HARD, BY YOUR WORLD I HAVE KNOWN WHO YOU ARE, I DO KILL MY ENEMY BEFORE BE SEEN THAT IS MY LAW OF LIFE U HAVE ENTER A BAD TRAP .ANY WHERE YOU ARE , I MOST GET U BECAUSE UR MY GREATEST ENEMY AND U HAVE TO DIE BY ALL MEAN, I WILL USE EVERY POWER AGAINST YOU, I HAVE ONLY TO MAKE PHONE CALLS AND U WILL BE PUT TO DEATH, YOU WILL SEE NO NEED TALKING TO MUCH DONT THINK I DONT KNOW U, I KNOW U , LET WAIT AND SEE, IF I DONT GET U DOWN BY EXTREMS, I WILL GET U BE THERE POWER OF CHARMS TRULY YOU MUST FACE DEATH UNLESS U ASK FOR FORGIVENESS, WAIT AND SEE, YOU MUST NOT SEE NEXT YEAR

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR BASTARD,

YOU CANNOT EVEN SPELL WORDS CORRECTLY.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION,I HAVE COLLECTED CLOSE TO $190,000 FROM THAT MAN.

FOOL OF THE CENTURY.

GO BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL. IDIOT.

BASTARD THAT CANNOT

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I seem to be touching some nerves with the lads lately.

I made a new friend in [email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD AND FRUSTRATED CHIEF ,

SORRY U ARE SO MUCH FRUSTRATAED,I KNOW IT.WHERE IS UR HUMMER JEEP? DAYLIGHT DREAMER.U THINK YOU CAN STILL GET PEOPLE TO KILL FOR RITUALS AGAIN.SHAME ON U OLD FOOL.

LOOK BACK ,A LOT OF VULTURE ARE GOING AFTER YOU AS A WORKING CORPSE.YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED.MONKEY CHIEF.HOPELESS CHIEF,A CHIEF THAT SHARES FOOD IN A MEETING.

A CHIEF THAT GOES AFTER RATS.GO AND HANG UR SELF FOOL.
IF YOU REPLY THIS MAIL,THUNDER WILL STROKE U AND UR RITUAL FAMILY DEATH.

Well, I couldn't help myself, so I sent him some more nasty remarks. He replied
Quote:

GOD WILL PUNISH UR GENERATION.RUTUALIST.
BASTARD U DON HAVE ANY JOB DOING THAN WRITTING NONSENSE ON THE MAIL FOOL.

YOUR GENERATION WILL ALL DIE ONE DAY.GET LOST BASTARD .ASHAWO PIKIN.UR MOTHER DIED FOR PROSTUTUTION AND U WILL END UP LIKE THAT BIG FOOL.

U THINK I DON KNOW U,U RUN AWAY FROM OKIJA MAHEM,DO U THINK IS ALL THE END.CHIEF OTILE.ALL THOSE MARRIED WOMAN U ARE GOING AFTER.GOD WILL DISTROY YOUR FAMILY.GO AND DIE.FOOL

IF U EMAIL ME AGAIN,I MUST MAKE SURE I ARE WOUNDED IDIOT.BLOODY MONEY MAN'

[email protected]
Quote:
O BOY GOD WILL PUNISH U . DO YOU KNOW PERSON YOU ARE INSULTING ?

LOOK UR EMAIL ADDRESS AND CROSS CHECK YOUR EMAIL AND SEE THE PERSON U INSULTING EACH . GOD WILL COMPLETLY KILL U .

WHO GIVE U MY EMAIL ID ? AM NOT IN THE COUNTRY FOR MANY YEARS NOW . ALL THESE PEOPLE U ARE MENTIONING I DON'T KNOW THEM .

BE VERY CAREFUL IF NOT U ARE JUST INSULTING YOU GENERATIONS OVER IN NIGER . AM NOT IN THE COUNTRY FOR MANY YEARS . WHAT U ARE SAYING WHICH TYPE OF JOB ARE U DOING ? I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU FOR ANYTHING . STOP WRITING IN THIS MAIL ID ANY MORE OTHER WISE U WILL SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE INSULTING THE PERSON THAT DID NOT KNOW WHAT U ARE SAYING OK.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO YOU AND YOUR GENARETIONS FOR EVER/ you will soon dieoooo

[email protected]
Quote:
U NO DEY SHAME SEE WAITING OLD MAN LIKE YOU DEY WRITE LIKE PRIMARY 1 STUDENT.

SHAME ON YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Same to U sir:|

Basterd U and ur entire generation

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY NA WAITING DEY WORRY YOU, YOU WE DIE IN PROVITY WE ARE LOOING FOR U TO KILL YOU INNOCENT WE AN KILL

[email protected]
Quote:
poor goat like you.poverty nai u go die put.make you no go find betta work do.you are the son of a prostitute wen thief rape.pray to God if not e go hard you well well...........

[email protected]
Quote:
DNT THINK YOU HAVE A FAMILY OR KINSMEN WHERE YOU COME FROM.YOU MAY BE ONE OF THE BORN THROW WAYS FOR LAGOS THAT DNT EVEN KNOW THEIR PARENTS.I'M SO SORRY FOR YOU CAUSE ALL UR CAUSES AND ABUSES MUST SURELY COME TO YOU IN A MILLION FORL,AND I PROMISE U THAT IN THE NAME OF JESUS.GO AND MARK IT SOMEWHERE,YOU SHALL NOT SEE THE LIGHT OF THE DAY THIS COMING YEAR.SORROWS,DISSAPPOINTMENTS,HARD TIMES,WILL BE UR FOOD ALL THE DAYS OF UR LIFE AND U SHALL NEVER KNOW PEACE OR YOUR HOUSE HOLD IF U HAVE ANY.BUT I LILIT MY CAUSE ON YOU ONLY SINCE U ARE THE SOLE BODY ANIMAL THAT DO NOT HAVE ANY THING TO DO WITH UR LIFE.

MAY BE THE BUSINESS CENTRE UR USING TO BROWSE GIVES U LIMITED TIME TO COME WHEN THE BOSS HAS GONE HOME.SO UR A WANDERER AND IF YOU MUST KNOW THAT TIME IS MONEY.IN LESS THAN 3 MOTHS UR MATES WILL BE RUSHING TO THE VILLAGES AND TOWN TO DISPLAY WHAT GOD GIVES THEM FOR THE YR AND WHERE WILL YOU GO? IN LAGOS OF COURSE IF THEY ASK U WHAT WILL COME OUT FROM UR USELESS ROTTEN SMELLING MOUTH WILL E=ALA AWU OUT.

HOW MANY YRS HVE U SPENT IN LAGOS WITH OUT KNOWING WHERE U COMES FROM? GUY MAN FOR MOUTH, U THINK ITS EVERY BODY THAT WRITES LETTER AND THROW GETS MONEY FROM IT.DON'T GO AND JOIN MECHANICSAND PANEL BEATER AND LOOK FOR DAILY BREADONE DAY U WILL JUST DIE AWAY AND TOWN COUNCIL WILL DUMP U IN ONE LAGOON FOR BURIAL GROUNDS U CNT SEE.LET ME SEE UR MAIL AGAIN.LET ME TELL U THAT NKITA ARA AWI, GA AFU NNAWULEDE MMANYA NA'EGBU.

Well, he was just asking for more abuse. His retort
Quote:
GUY I'M TIRED OF READING UR BULLSHIT MAILS..I THINK IS WOMEN THAT USE TO GOSSIP,MEN HAVE JOINED TOO?GUY I PAY MY BILLS SO I DNT HVE TIME FOR BULLSITS.U MAY BE JUMPING NEPA AND WATER RATES IF ANY,BUT I DNT.ITS BETTER U STOP THIS AND FACE WHAT EVER U KNOW HOW TO DOCAUSE IT CAN NOT HELP YOU.YOU CAN WRITE OR SAY ANYTHING ON MAIL,ITS NEITHER HERE NOR THERE.HOPE FULLY GODS WILLING,I WILL BE IN NIGER NEXT WEEK,SO LET ME HAVE UR ADDRESS OT NUMBERS AND WE SEE TO KNOW WHATS UP THAN THIS.IF I'M FAULT,PEOPLE WILL DECIDE,IF NOT PLS DESIST FROM THIS,I'M NOT UR TYPE AND MATCH

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DEY ABEG NA SMALL CHANGE FOR CAFE TIME.DEY ONLY REPLY IN NA BOX BE MINE!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mercy Sam [email protected]
Quote:
Others are make ego throught net u are their causes ur papa wey de village môgu

gabby nwokwu [email protected]
Quote:
Ola, Wayo.........

Poverty da run for your family.

Remain poor.

DOURADO. FERNANDEZ. [email protected]
Quote:
CAN YOU SEE HOW YOU ARE DISGRACING YOURSELF. YOU CANNOT EVEN SPELL IDIOT. WHAT A PITY.

Arnold Jammie [email protected]
Quote:
stupid guy. u d common african country. Ghana or abijan

AND
Quote:
Guy. beleive me u no get spoke. 4 real. i swear 2 God. if i lie make i die.person wey get spoke no fit reply the first format i sent to you and without knowing who u are as street boy. meanwhile i no ready to know u .

u are 2 far from my thinking. so pls stay very much far. i no need african virus.

Kelvin Morgan [email protected]
Quote:
poor goat like you.poverty nai u go die put.make you no go find betta work do.you are the son of a prostitute wen thief rape.pray to God if not e go hard you well well..........

frank kindle [email protected]
Quote:
melody i beleive that you are still the bigest malu in your family that is whyyour brain is too shallow pleas grw up ponk

UK NATIONAL CLAIM DEPARTMENT [email protected]
Quote:
How do you want me to help you.Please specify.

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

biggy mark [email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IS THE WOST CURSE, ENGLISH MASTTER

Uk frank [email protected]
Quote:
brother i got u format and is good i will love to work with u my name ifeanyi from india and u can call me on this number 00919967203921

sunny ezealaku [email protected]
Quote:
i wish u d same

andi mordi [email protected]
Quote:

I bring you greetings from the throne of grace in heaven.

How are you? I got your rather very unpleasant and ungentlemanly email to my private email box.

First and foremost don’t know who you are, I have never had any communication with you before or recently never sent any email (fraud) to you. I don’t know how you got my email address, but,I want to beg you in the name of God, stop these abuses in my email box, or else I will invoke the wrath of God and fire from heavens on you.

You don’t talk to people like that.Listen, I am a man of God and I have a legitimate job that I am doing. I don’t engage in such evil and illegal business and if you are in it, please,I beg you, to come out of it NOW, or you will drop dead any moment now and go to HELL. Think about it.

Once again I am a child of God, full with the power of the Holy Ghost and I say to you now, that if you do not leave this evil 419 business, things that you will forever regret will happen to you.

You soul is important to God, do not loose it to satan.

UKA IROKA [email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU AND YOUR FARMILY AND SAME TO YOU DEATH WILL FOLLOW UR FUCKING GENARATION IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

ASHAWO LIKE YOU FULL AT 40.

suleiman Korogo [email protected]
Quote:
have read your email carefully and I have given it a lot of thought to how I should respond. I am NOT ANGRY with you for sending me this email and reading its foolish contents I know you intend to do evil.

I am going to make you a real offer that you will be a FOOL TO IGNORE.

YOU have an APPOINTMENT WITH DEATH and it is SOON, maybe even today.

You don't think you will die? 150 THOUSAND DIE EVERY DAY and a lot of them are REALLY SHOCKED that they are dead. They did not expect it to happen so soon.

So what! .. you say. There is no life after death!

REALLY? WHAT KNOWLEDGE DO YOU HAVE THAT MAKES YOU SO SURE?

The Bible is very clear that there IS LIFE AFTER DEATH and what YOU DO TODAY on earth MATTERS VERY MUCH.

AFTER YOUR DEATH, YOU WILL BE TAKEN TO STAND BEFORE ALMIGHTY GOD.
(It is appointed for man to die once; after that the judgement)

HE WILL JUDGE YOU. HE WILL FIND YOU GUILTY AND HE WILL SEND YOU TO A PRISON CALLED HELL .
THE LENGTH OF YOUR SENTENCE IS..... FOREVER!

WHY?

Did you realise that when YOU SENT ME this one email you DISOBEYED 3 OF GOD'S LAWS which HE has ORDERED YOU to OBEY? You KNEW IN YOUR HEAD and in YOUR HEART (it is called a conscience) that when you sent me this email, you PLANNED TO DO EVIL or SIN as God calls it.

These 3 LAWS are:

YOU SHALL NOT STEAL
YOU SHALL NOT COVET (desire what belongs to someone else)
YOU SHALL NOT LIE .

KK Ojei Kingsley [email protected]
Quote:
I DONT KNOW U FROM ANY WHERE AND U KEEP SENDING ME THIS LETTER.I HAVE NOW SEND THIS ONE BACK TO U TO KNOW WHERE U GET MY EMAIL.ALSO IF U ARE NOT SOME I KNOW, AND HAVENT HURT U AND U KEEP SENING ME THIS, THE THUNDER FIRE OF GOD, WILL START FROM NOW TO DESTROY U AND UR HOUSEHOLD.
2 ALL U SENT HERE WILL START FROM U AND DOUBLE PORTION OF ALL WILL MET U AND FROM TODAY BAD DREAMS WILL LOCATE U COS I HAVE REPORTED U TO GOD THAT KNOWS ALL.
ALL EVIL RECORDED IN THE HOLY BOOK WILL MEET U WITHOUT FAIL IN JESUS NAME.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NA DEV GUY DEY GO OFFSHORE FO WEEK. I HERBY ADVICE U TO DON BLAST MAGA BOXES WELL. WELL. HOPE TO HEAR FROM U SOONEST, REMAIN BLESSED!

[email protected]
Quote:
Poor fucking Ibo man. I fit feed you and your fucking mums si for 3 years di fuck ya mum si yi smelling lass...........hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I go give birth to your fucking mum so that yi fit born your small brosssssss....hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I will fuck your mum tonight and i will do that from behind..........hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

[email protected] seems to be upset with Chief Inncon3nt Em3ka
Quote:

HELLO FOOLISH CHIEF AND DIRTY ANIMAL

PLEASE GO TO SCHOOL FIRST BEFORE YOU WRITE TO ME BECAUSE YOU ARE A BORN BASTERD ,SMELLING AROUND,DUSTBIN AROUD AND DRINKING AROUND.

YOU WILL SOO DIE FOR THAT PROSTITUDE YOU KEEP IN YOUR HOUSE CALLED WIFE ,I HAVE FUCK HER AND FUCK HER CRAZY AND I DONT KNOW THAT YOU ARE A HIV CAREER AND I WILL GO TO NIGERIA PRESS AND PUBLISH IT FOR THEM TO KNOWN THAT YOU ARE A HIV CAREER AND YOU WILL DIE AS SOON AS YOU FINISH READING THIS MAIL YOU SOUL REST IN HELL AND NEVER SEE THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH ENTERNITY AND I SHAVE COME AND FUCK YOUR DIRTY SOO CALLED WIFE ONCE MORE TIME BEFORE SHE WILL DIE AND MEET YOU THE LAND OF THE ASCESTORS.

THANK YOU FOOL AND MAY YOU REST IN HELL AMEN.
BARSTERD

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION FOR LIFE
YOUR DEATH IS COMING SOON
ANIMAL BASTARD

[email protected] is back and he seems to think I'm someone named Melody Very Happy
Quote:
so this is the only thing you do steal goat , whe ca you come to collectmoney melody ?
i will get money for ou to eat ok. pleaet me know

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahaha.......... Pig wey don die for 5yrs no dey smell dumb. you aint typing like a Y! boy man. maybe you are a novice n i see u are less busy thats why u got time to type much.

[email protected]
Quote:
your father .......na so all go bi for you oooooooooooooooo say big
[AMEN]!!!!LOL

[email protected]
Quote:
i beleive you only hard elemtry three education and that is why you are the bigest fool in your town.

[email protected]
Quote:
go back to skool and lean how to spell mumu like u me when u dey talk to i dey india dey enjoy my self u dey 9ja dey waste your time take reply my mail eiye men most fine u out for me u go know say nor be every body them dey open mouth talk to anyhow

call me +919999148606

I think I have done it now, I have insulted a "west coast bee" Shocked
[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: A beg, commot for road,

Nwanne,

You Be fool, who tell u say naa poor man like u I dey look for? iDIOT u dey compare ur self to me.

bastard motherfurker, who tell you say people like u humanbeing?

A beg, commot for road, make I see geniue client. you are just one of those enemy of progress, I dey like see bulls like you face to face, then I will give ur life orentation, may be na dat ur tachiri buy and selling dey pompus ur head. ur mother there idiot.

I represent the west coast bees, biggest lord of the east coast side, 100% transist meditator. u wan lost?

dON4T you ever write back ass hole, or a Dog will fuck ur mother in her dreams.

Bastard with poor english set up. go school b/4 u fit talk to me street made like me.

Fake G.

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DEY CAFE RATS DEM GET DOLLA FOR INTERNET TIME DEY SEND ME GREETINGS!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
ANIMAL THAT CAN NOT DEFEND HIMSELF IN THE MIDST OF THE PEOPLE, U ARE A
MONKEY THAT SUPOSE TO BE AT THE ZOO, PLS TELL UR MAMA THAT I WILL STILL BE
WAITING FOR HER AT THE PLACE WHERE I FUCK HER 2 DAYS AGO AND FOR U I WILL
ALSO BE EXPECTING U TO EXCOTT UR MAMA WHEN SHE WILL BE COMING SO THAT I
WILL FUCK HER IN UR PRESENT, U MUST NOT FAIL TO COME WITH HER BECAUSE UR
MAMA IS ALREADY PREGNANT FOR ME, AND LISTEN CAERFULLY I AM COMING TO PAY
FOR BOTH YOU AND UR MAMA BRIDE PRIDE SO PREPARE UR BAG AND UR MAMA OWN COS
I AM COMING TO PICK BOTH OF U UP VERY SOON
+234 373 565 78

biggy mark [email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE NOT MAN ENOUGH TO CON FRONT ME THAT IS ALL I KNOW OPEN UP FOOL

dannino johnnis [email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

delvis done [email protected]
Quote:
IS UNFORTUNATE I DO NOT KNOW WHO WROTE THIS BEAUTIFUL MAIL,

IF IN ANY WAY I DID WRONG TO YOU LET YOUR CURSE FALL ON ME, BUT HENCE MY HANDS ARE CLEAN, YOU VOICE THIS BEAUTIFUL MAIL OUT OF YOUR MOUTH JUST BE READY TO HAVE IT ANY MOMENT FROM NOW,
THANKS.

ejike okeke [email protected]
Quote:

IT IS U AND UR ENTIRE GENERATIONS THAT WILL DIE AND EVERY CUASE U LAYED ON ME I RETURN THEM BACK TO YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.AMEN.

peter kingsley [email protected] anyone want to translate?
Quote:
Nwanne,

lhe iji maka ya aga net,owu ka i je tuwa mmoo.hapu zie oru i ga atu ka inweta ego i ge eji bara onwe gi uru.akpati ma abughi maka oru.onweghi ihe jikoro mu na gi,hapunum aka.obi na ajozim njo maka mmua ina atum ubochi nile.biko nwannem hapum kam zue ike.

Biko chowa maga hapum na awum onye oru i begi,owu onwa december na abia ihea ,hapu ikpozi onwe gi ihu ojo ma obu na emechiri onwe gi uzo.

Aham mu bu,

Onyemaechi Odinkenmere.
okwa nu na Burkina Faso kam no na achu ma na erikwa ego.

and my new penpal...
Mr Jing [email protected]
Quote:
Poor go kill you and you mama so i will come in to help you out by fucking with your poor mama for her to get pregnant and have some money to feed you with idiot.
How can you even have a phone when i will have to first fuck your mum and buy you a phone.
I will fuck you mama from behind and let you know how she feels now hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Poor fucking idiot

and
Quote:
hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa i am only interested in your mother smelling pussy.Please do me a favor and ask her to clean it well for me and please do keep me something that i will used in wiping my dick when i finish fucking her ok.That is your own job.

Poor foolish yahoo boy.Why you di spoil man this business so men.Na poor di worry you or na hungry just let know so that i feet fuck your poor mama and give you food.

idiot hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

foolish Nigerian man

and
Quote:
Soffer Barrister why are you trying to scam people when you have a very nice and poor Mother that you can give me to fuck with her and give you money in exchange of her pussy.I swear that i must fuck with your mama hahahahaaaaaaaaaaa i will let you know after i discharge in her pussy.Do you know why you are very frustrated now ? is because your mother gave birth to you without knowing who got her pregnant.Gus what ? am your Father hahahahahahaaaaaaaaa
Idiot..........sooooooooo hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

and
Quote:

Fuck you. Fuck your stupidddddddddddd mama hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

idiot.........................

and
Quote:
Are you a fool??????? What foolish language is that? hahahahaha foolish Nigerian mugu hahahahaha idiottttttttttt

I must fuck with your Late Mother in her Grave hahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

and
Quote:
E be paddy men na but i go still fuck your Mother make she give birth to your younger sister ok.
I must fuck your mum sii

and
Quote:
So your mother is having HIV hahahahaha thanks for letting me know ok. foolish man

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TIMES DEY BE TUFF.MUGU HAVE FE WORK WEEKEND!!! OOOOOOOOOOO

Benson Edward [email protected]
Quote:
UR A MUGU OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.....UR GENE IS THEMOST HIGHEST IN DA MORLD

ejike okeke [email protected]
Quote:

IT IS U AND UR ENTIRE GENERATIONS THAT WILL DIE AND EVERY CUASE U LAYED ON ME I RETURN THEM BACK TO YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.AMEN.

promise zion [email protected]
Quote:
Don't use this email add again since you can't use your time and do better things with your life.Be useful to your life and stop been stupid ok.God bless you as you understand.
Regards,
Godson.

mark carter [email protected]
Quote:
U JUST DE MUMU UR SELF
UR MAMA TOTO. BIG FOOL .

jesse 67 [email protected]
Quote:
Who are you Bastard!!!!

I saw you in the mortuary today. Rest In pieces!!!!!

peter beck [email protected]
Quote:
WHO IS THIS

peters adam [email protected]
Quote:
HELLO YOU MADA FUCKER GOD GO PUNISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY , U KNOW ME BEFORE , U DIRTY PIG WEN NO KNOW EM GENERATION. NA WERE U DEY DUPE PEOPLE THEM GOPUT U 4 CELL AND U GO RASH THERE OK.

LET DIS BE THE LAST TIME U GO SEND DIS RUSBISH TO ME . I NO BELONG TO THE SAME LINE WITH U.

GOD GO PUNISH UR GENERATION U HERE.

and
Quote:
GOD PUNISH UR FAMILY

yusuf ali [email protected]
Quote:

GOD BLESS YOU BARRISTER

chinedu best [email protected]
Quote:
MUGU BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr MUGU GO AND FOCK YOUR MAMA AND YOUR PAPA AND SISITAR IF YOU STIL EMAIL I WILL RIPOT YOU MY CHIRIEN

Tito Kwame [email protected]
Quote:
UR A BIG FOOL AND IDIOT OOOOKKKKKKK

ATM Dept [email protected]
Quote:
i still dont believe that barrister Chukwu can type this long ? u dont have what to do with your time you can come and wash my cloths. OLOSHI

Quote:
guy please leave us aloooooooooooone.thankyou ....................

chief oga [email protected]
Quote:
for you asnd your mother

Victoria Mary [email protected]
Quote:
Attn:Hello guy,if really you are a guy man,u wont have been sending emails that are not called for
i have so many boys who are working for me in Nigeria,even in ghana,why are you so upstimistic,try and be loyal.

Mercy Sam [email protected]
Quote:

I wanted to help u but i find out

(1) u are still local accra boi
(2) u have low brain
(3) u have not collected from yahoo
(4) u are from poor family.
(5) finally u are not my GRADE

Moses Oduro Boateng [email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME

Mr Jing [email protected]
Quote:
I will fuck only with your MUMSI how about that? hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

and
Quote:

FOOLISH MAN FOR POOR NIGERIA YOU NO FIT SCAM ME BECAUSE SAY I DE PICK UP EVERY DAY AND I GO USE THE MONEY TO FUCK YOUR MUN WITH HAHAHAHAHAAAA

YOU BLACK ANT..........................

seminal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've sent out a few insults now, and I am finally able to post a response up on here. Its only one, but hopefully the start of many!

I have been totally inspired by Donato and DevGuys efforts on here - kudos to you both for your work!

"Chevron Petroluem" [email protected]

Quote:
Guy are you a MUGU?
You no wan Wise.....E b like say u be one opportunist na him make body dey catch u abi?

Coodinate urself make i no go Trace u and ur Family.

I go Grawn all of una....

I be BUCCANEER ohh...(SEA LORD) INCASE U NEVA KW

In fact, didnt someone else get some sort of a sailor type mugu a month or 2 ago?[/url]
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Seminal --- welcome! Should you need any help with abusing these lads PM me.

@ALL -- NA DEV GUY BACK AT HOME BASE. NA MAGA DONE REPLY ME WELL WELL WHEN I DEY OFFSHORE!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] is a man of God
Quote:
Subject: I WANT GOD TO PROVE HIM SELF TO ME

IF I DO EAT YOUR MONEY AS YOU SAID LET ME RECEIVE THIS CURSE WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT, I MEAN AS SOON AS IT CAN HAPPEN,

BUT HENCE I DID NOT EAT YOUR MONEY YOUR SAYING ALL THIS TO ME, LET THE ALMIGHTY GOD SHOW HIM SELF TO ME.
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DONE, BUT WATCH OUT, YOU WILL KNOW WHOM GOD IS NO-MATTER THE BUSINESS THAT WE ARE DOING.
THANKS....
I WANT GOD TO PROVE HIM SELF TO ME.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE DEAD ALREADY AND I AM GLAD TO ATTEND YOUR WAKE-KEEP.

REST IN PEACE

[email protected] seems to be upset with the good Rev. Goodluck Ad@ms
Quote:

COME WETIN WANT COS THAT ONE FOR ME AND UR PAPA NA....SEY ME KNOW UR PAPA NI....? E BE LIKS SAY U WANT MAKE GRAND TALL PASS UR FAMILY..SON OF A BITCH U GREAT GRAND *DELETED*...ASS HOLE.

[email protected]
Quote:
With the way you are feeling this thing, you will die oooooo, you better let me know what i have done

Well I told him Laughing His reply

Quote:
when you talk of some one being a fool you are the
greatest i have even seen in my whole life, you cannot
just wake up from the wrong sider of your bed and and
be releasing curse to someone you have not seen or
know without even telling him the reason.

i was told the reason of your doing so is because you
cult your wife with someone that look like me, sorry i
am not and was told that your wife knows how to do it.

My good news is all the curses and bad word used on me
back to sender.

GOD GO PUNISH YOUR GENERATION.

[email protected] seems to have issues with Cheif Innoce3net Em3ka
Quote:
U BE BIG FOOL AND IDIOT.WEY DEY CLAIM CHIEF ,CHIEF OF FOOLS WITHOUT COMUNITY AFOANU LIKE U WEY NO KNW HOW E TAKE COME LIFE .OLD FOOL AND IM SURE U NA UR TYPE BE BASTARD WEY DEY CLAIM CHIEF ,U KNW GET SENSE AT ALL AND INSTEAD WEY U GO COME MAK I SHOW U PAPA HOW TO RESTART LIFE U DEY TALK TO UR MAMA ANYHOW.

URE THE A FOOL INSIDE YOUR MAMA TOTO AND IM SURE SAY NA RAPE DEM TAKE BORN U ,BASTARD LIKE YOU WITHOUT TRACE.

MUGU LIKE YOU WEY DEY USE FREE GOGGLE WITHOUT OFFICE OR HOME .GOAT AND APONCHI ,ISI EWU LIKE AND NKWO BI LIKE U.U WILL DIE AS A RETCHED AND POOR MAN JSUT AS YOUR FAMILY DIED AS RETCHED PEOPLE.
U WEY DEM FEED WITH GRINDED CORN.
GOAT AND U WILL NEVER MAK MONEY IN UR LIFE AND U WILL DIE AS POOR PERSON AND UR GENERATION WILL NEVER SEE GOOD THING AND YOU WILL BEG FOR FOOD AND NEVER SEE GOOD THING .IDIOT AND BIG FOOL
URE ALREADY CAUSED AND FROM HENCE FORTH JUST WATCH IT , IT WILL ALWAYS BE BAD LUCK FOR YOU
ENJOY UR SORROWFUL LIFE BASTARD LIKE U

[email protected] needs helps with jobs. Maybe some readers could offer him some assistance. Just tell him Chief Em3ka sent you Twisted Evil
Quote:
nwanne easy .

na hungry make your brother join this bussiness i promise you if you can provide job give me i promise to change.or even help me to start the business i learn i promise to be a change person .

to be sincere to you i always pray that God will help me send a help to me am surfering

Roger The Cabin Boy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now now!

There's no need to insult poor people who are just trying to make a living..
..well OK, maybe there is then.. where do I get the list? Laughing

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Roger --- feel free to use any of the addresses I post here. Just take those from the past few weeks and send them your greetings:D

I have several catchers that I harvest from as well.

Ceres
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After reading this thread, I totally need to send out insults... Laughing

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I DON HAIL, NA LADS DON VEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] is back
Quote:

YOU LACK AN EDUCATION.YOU CAN'T EVEN WRITE GOOD ENGLISH,AM SORRY YOU ARE FAR BELOW MY STANDARD.FIRST ENROL IN ONE PRIMARY SCHOOL,SHAME ON YOUR MISERABLE SOUL....GOD FORGIVE YOU/ME.
BYE

[email protected]
Quote:
ONCE AGAIN, IF I IN ANY MEANS COLLECT SO CALLED MONEY YOUR TALKING ABOUT. YOU NEED NOT TO WORRY YOUR SELF LET GOD HIMSELF HARM ME,

AM SORRY YOU DON'T KNOW ME, I PRAY LET JUSTICE BE DONE WITHIN YOU AND I. NO-MATTER THE NATURE OF OUR BUSINESS. AM SORRY FOR WHAT WILL HAPPEN.
THANKS

[email protected]
Quote:
God punish your papa and mama. Your generation go die for accident and cancer. God punish the mama wey born you. your mama na bastard.

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNE GI,YOUR MAMA ASHAWO

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE JUST A BASTARD, I TELL U , UR MAMA GO DIE WEN U KNOW GO GET MONEY TO BURY AM. WETIN SELF. U SELF DEY THE GAME. EVERYTIME FASTAC, NA DE U DEY STAY. ABI I TEAR UR JOB?. NA MI BE UR PAPA. UR MAMA NA MY GIRL FRIEND. U WEN NEVER SEE MONEY CHOP DEY TALK . OBOY I DEY LONDON DEY JOLLY MYSEL U DEY DE TALK ABOUT FESTAC. FESTAC KO, FESTAC KONI

FOR LONDON WE NO DEY GO CAFE LIKE NIJER, EVERY THING DEY HERE. SUFFER HEAD LIKE U. OWU KILL UR GENERATION. INSHORT U NO GO SEE GOOD THING FOR UR LIFE TILL U DIE. ALL UR FAMILY GO DIE 4 MOTOR ACCIDENT BEFORE THE YEAR GO END. MARK AM!

iNSHORT OPC GO KILL ALL UR FAMILY MEMBER FOR LAGOS. BET ME, U NO SURVIVE THE YEAR FINISH SINCE U WAN TROUBLE. EME RUKU RUKU. NOW, I SEND THIS CAUSE TO GO LOCATE U FOR WHERE U DEY NOW. IPU!

U GO HEAR CRY OF DEATH FOR YOUR FAMILY SOONEST AND U NO GO GET MONEY DO BURIAL SINCE U NO WAN RESPECT UR SELF.

IF U LIKE OPEN ANOTHER EMAIL ADD REPLY ME, MORE DEATH FROM UR FAMILY BE DAT.

[email protected]
Quote:
What a crap?? you nasty, fusty and rusty idiot. For your information, I have ur client under control, you big fool.

archer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<[email protected]>

Quote:
I WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND FUCK YOUR SISTER AND IF YOU HAVE A WIFE FUCK HER TOO TO HELL WITH YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER BIG FOOL PROVERTY WILL REMAINN WITH YOU FOREVER

oooooooooo!!

If you've laughed at any of these threads, DONATE TO THE CAUSE!!
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's nice to see some new people lurking down here if anyone needs some scripts to send to the lads send me a pm.

DIS MUMU SEND EMAIL TO MY INBOX.ME SEND HIS NUMBER TO NUFF MUGUS.DEY BE VEX FOR SUM REASON ME NA NO WHY!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Victoria Mary [email protected]
Quote:
Idiot born with mistake,why dont you go back to the village,i am not your type,be a good boy and stop disturbing me with your death,i am from the ajutuaye personel not your poverty aligation situation,dont allow the knife to be use for the sacrifice of your head that is going to be eating by the birds who are desperate waiting for your head idiot.

Steve Sutu [email protected]
Quote:

who be this foolish and idiotic dead man writing self? Abi dem don swear for you? Who you wan talk to self? Make you just go drown for Atlantic ocean make fish for see food chop. Barawo, oloshi, fool, idiot.

United Nations Geneva [email protected]
Quote:
i don't think I have time with a fool like you, if you think otherwise, call me on my cell phone
+41-764-925-671

onwa governor [email protected]
Quote:
U ARE THE HIGHEST IDIOT I HAVE SEEN ON THIS EARTH.YOU KEPT ON FOOLING YOURSELF EACH DAY BY SENDING ME USELESS MAILS WITHOUT KNOWING ME.YOU BETTER LOOK FOR A JOB BEFORE THUNDER WILL STRIKE YOU DEAD.

BASELESS FOOL.

DONT EVEN SEND ME ANY MAIL AGAIN IN UR LIFE OR ELSE YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL BE COMPLETELY WIPE OUT FROM THE SURFACE OF THIS EARTH.IDIOT.

paulinus obi [email protected]
Quote:
BROTHER I AM NOT THE ONE THAT TAKE YOUR JOB OK,YOU KEEP SEND ME THIS MAIL HOPE THAT I AM THE ONE THAT CUT YOUR JOB .

PLEASE STOP SENDING THIS MMAIL TO ME.

Mary Camppa [email protected]
Quote:
yeye barr ekwesu, this is how u , ur mother,brothers and everyother member of the same family of yours will wondering in the wilderness with broken english till you all larvish your lives one by one in okija, and jail in Jesus name Amen. How dare do you sent mails of scam like you illiterates in your family house to this mail box. You all are very stupid and will dye uselessily without archieving anything on this earth. You people can not look for work to your standard nor try to go school and learn. For me replying this mail, am even regreting because you are all big fools in your entire house + broken english.
You don't even know that okija is a dead shrine already likewise others too,which means that you all are dead people already as well. You are talking about maga, it seems that your mama gave birth to magas talkless of a maga. look at you talking about maga,you will soon be bundled very soon and that is my advise,but you are going no where.you keep on getting fake london line,useless family. idiots

[email protected]
Quote:
Oh my GOD, Chukwu or whatever you call ur name, you are a disgrace to this job....is this how u type to your maga? mumu man. sit there and keep writing like primary school student and believe you going to make penny......Last idiot.

mudi kayode [email protected]
Quote:
NA GOD GO PUNISH YOUR GENERATION. IF YOU WRITE ME AGAIN I ASURE YOU THAT SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO YOU BEFORE THE END OF TOMORROW. MARK MY WORD!

paulinus obi [email protected]
Quote:
GO DIE BIG FOOL.
NA THIS DECMBER YOU GO DIE.

Steve Sutu [email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME. I WISH YOU WHATEVER YOU WISH ME AND SO SHALL IT BE IN THE NAME OF JESUS....AMEN. MAY CORSES BE WITH YOU AND YOUR GENERATION NOW AND FOREVER......and everybody here says, AMEN

Emma Lagos [email protected]
Quote:
GUY WHO U BE?CAN YOU EXPLAIN UR SELF TO ME BCOS U ARE MAKING THING OUT OF NOTING,I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND U
WHO ARE YOU?????????????????????????????????????

DR PINKET GRIFFIN . [email protected]
Quote:

ok na OKIJA u tak day mak money, i first know say u nor be graduate that why u day yan lik dis, i nor even know mugu wen u day talk about, wen many mugu day online,

Last edited by Donato on Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA LADS GO SIT FOR CAFE N REPLY MY FORM!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:

I WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND FUCK YOUR SISTER AND IF YOU HAVE A WIFE FUCK HER TOO TO HELL WITH YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER BIG FOOL PROVERTY WILL REMAINN WITH YOU FOREVER

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE AN ILLITERATE, STARK ONE FOR THAT MATTER. TODAY IS STILL EARLY FOR YOU
TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN SPELLINGS.(GOLORA, SEFNIS, FENOCRCROS,
> DIABETES PARASIT, TOTO CANSER) OSITA DI NMA ODIBALU NA GBO A WORD IS
ENOUGH FOR THE WISE

So I sent some more love his way. He responds
Quote:
Subject: CITY OF THE BLINDS WHERE ONE EYE MAN IS A KING

GO BACK TO PRIMARY/NURSERY SCHOOL WHERE YOU BELONG, MY LITTLE CHILDREN CAN EVEN
WRITE THINGS THAT MADE MEANING MORE THAN YOU.

USELESS CHIEF. YOUR TOWN MUST BE A BUSH FOR THEM TO MAKE U CHIEF OR CITY OF THE
BLINDS WHERE ONE EYE MAN IS A KING

[email protected] is not a fan of Chief Innoc3net Em3ka
Quote:
Subject: Who Is This Basterd Full?????????

Full, who are you and your fucking basterd father????
Chief My Arss!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN DOING.

[email protected]
Quote:
Let all the vomit you made go to your stomach, and may you not see the end of
the year for provocking me. You dont know me.
People like you can not change and deserve to die and that is what will happen
to you.

[email protected]
Quote:
Which ever devil you are. I don`t know the ocean where you dwell. But I say back to sender!!!
I don`t know you, but I decree in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ whom I serve and worship; BE DESTROYED AND BE UPROOTED THIS HOUR.

[email protected]
Quote:
O'BOY STOP WASTING YOUR TASHIRI MONEY.
GO AND FIND NICE JOB

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER. YOU NO GET WORK. NOTING YOU FIT DO.
BASTERD. OGUN GO KILL YOU FAMILY.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK to sender .Know weapon formed against me shall prosper.I comand you to receive the fire of Pure fire .You will surely die because you cross bandry

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ME GET NUMBER 1 THREAT.NA EFCC COME FE ME!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

peters adam [email protected]
Quote:
Hello

Whatever you call your names ,listen i dont belong to your FRUAD games you better be careful or you find yourself in EFCC NET OK, you are a FRUADSTAR and dont you ever Email me again ,if you doubt me i will locate you and bring out wherever you are hiding in Nigeria ok and i know where that GSM number you forward that london number you are using to DEFRUAD people of their hard money , dont you provoke me anymore . if you dont me try and see me if i receive any mail from you again. if you dont find yourself in EFCC custody then take me as poster ok.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I hope you replied Twisted Evil

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ME REPLY AN ME NA HEAR BAK.ME THINK HE MUST BE BUSY OUT LOOKIN FOR ME!!! OOOOOOOOOO

THESE MUMU NOT OUT LOOKIN FOR ME..................................YET!!!

TITUS TOCHUKWU ONWUBUYA [email protected]
Quote:
GIVE ME YOUR NIGERIA OR GHANA NUMBER BECAUSE YOU NO FIT GO LONDON POOR BOY

AND
Quote:
ewu your family do see you for the past ten years

cafe rat like you....

AND
Quote:
that prison when you come out from you go back there very soon

AND
Quote:
SLAVE

AND
Quote:
GO BACK TO SCHOOL

WRITE GOOD ENGLISH SUCKER

tom [email protected]
Quote:
Ur mate still de use internet number

ABUJA ABU [email protected]
Quote:
YOU THINK I DEY FEAR YOUR juju okija. small juju . ME I BIG PASS THAT small juju FOR YOUR okija. ME NA LIVING GOD I DEY SERVE. NA YOUR juju okija. TO SCATTER YOUR HEAD WITH YOUR FAMILY. FOOL. BACK TO SENDER FOOL..

ME TO CALL YOU. I CAN'T CALL YOU. BECAUSE ME I BIG PASS YOUR juju okija. MY NAME IS GREAT SUCCESS GO MENTION AM TO okija. FIRE GO START IMMEDIATELY FOR okija VILLIAGE. TRY ME FOOL AND YOUR GENERATION CAN'T BE AT REST. IF YOU TRY ME FOOL.

chukwu MEAN small god in okija

LET HOLY GHOST FIRE SCATTER YOUR juju okija. AND YOUR FAMILY WITH chukwu IMMEDIATELY

PRINCE EMEKA [email protected]
Quote:
PLEASE STOP SENDING ME EMAIL I DONT KNOW YOU AND I DONT NO WAHT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT OK

michael bobby [email protected]
Quote:
Who hell are you and the hell are you talking about ?

Henry Carr [email protected]
Quote:
U DEY CRAZY..OKIJA GO PUNISH UR LIFE..U DIS FOOL...NA UR PAPA GET MAGA ABI NA UR PAPA MONEY U DEY CHOP...U DIS OLD BIG FOOL..WEY SUPPOSE GO FIND BETTER WORK AND LEAVE YAHOO...YAHOO FOR UR SON...U DEY FIGHT FOR MAGA..ANOTHER PERSON MONEY U DEY FEEL LIKE PAPA'S FOR....OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE.....ANIMAL IN THE BUSH....BASTARD..BY THE FIRE OF GOD RECEIVE CANCER OF THE BLOOD IMMEIDIATELY AND DIE WHEN READING DIS EMAIL...ALL UR GENERATION WILL DIE IF U DARE TRY THE HAND OF GOD....LOL

Quote:
call your mother and clear urself fool

GregMc Cormack [email protected]
Quote:
WHO IS THIS FOOL?

chuks charles [email protected]
Quote:
OH BOIY........ I NEVER COMPREHEND WHO YOU ARE AND WHERE YOU ARE FROM, EVEN WHOM YOU WANT TO TALK WITH, BUT IN NO CASE, TELL ME WHOM YOU ARE, HOPE AM NOT MISSTAKING, BE BLESS
CHIBUIKE

Mary Camppa [email protected]
Quote:
capital fool you broken english fanily,that is your leverl and you all will remain in that stupid language till death finish you all. ur mama, no father which i know already and the rest of your family. Your mama gave birth to mugu and you are happy with your mugu life. please you all should beg GOD for forgiveness including ur entire yeye mugus family. you don't want you are doing not untill when death will occur to urmama and all of you and wipe you all to vanity upon vanity.you will keep mailing this dirty format till you and your mama and others in ur family will die in JESUS name Amen.

ABUJA ABU [email protected]
Quote:
LET HOLY GHOST FINISHED YOUR GENERATION. IF I CATCH YOU INSHOT YOUR OWN DON FINISH EBI YOU THINK SAY I BE YOUR MAKE SON OF A MONKEY

IF I CATCH YOU NA HOLY GHOST FIRE I USE BURN YOU AND YOUR GENERATION FOOL.

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MORE MUMU DEY VEX!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

dele degirl [email protected]
Quote:
WHO ARE YOU CALLING A FOOL?
BECAUSE YOU BE GOD ABI? NOBODY IS GOD. GOD IS GOD.
WHO IS UR MAYE YOU ARE TALKING ABT?
I SHOULD CALL YOU?

rosemary brown [email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND GOD PUNISH YOUR FAMILY AND RELATIVES AND YOU WILL NEVER PROSPER.

GregMc Cormack [email protected]
Quote:
YOU CANT EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH,YOU BETTER GO BACK TO SCHOOL ANIMAL

Jackson Powell [email protected]
Quote:
MUGU Listen To Me.

He that dwelt in the secret place of the most high GOD shall abide onder the Shadow of Almighty.

You will be put to crave soon.You must repent otherwise you die like goat.

Li

TITUS TOCHUKWU ONWUBUYA [email protected]
Quote:
I KNOW YOU ARE IN EXILE IN MONACO BECAUSE YOU HAVE SPENT 15 YEARS THERE ALREADY, COME BACK HOME LITTLE CAFE BRAT.WHEN LAST DID YOU VISIT YOUR MUM SCUM

Usman Bello [email protected]
Quote:
You have made the worst mistake of your life since your faith is in (Okija Shrine).

Precisely,I dont know you and,if you feel you and your shrine has power,just try and do your worst and see how Holy ghost Fire will consume you and your Okija Shrine.

You are only but a thief who has just come to steel but you are a total fairlure.

Quote:
call your mother/father and clear urself fool

XXBarclays BankXX XXPlcXX [email protected]
Quote:
IWUSHI

Quote:
barrr15t3rchukwu i no know where you from get my box but i beg you with God name no dey send stupid *DELETED* mails to my box otherwise i go find you for ogun,ayelala,agbangi,ogume,eriba and mami water.no send mails to me again i beg u.doee.take care of your self,no find trouble oooo becos dem go beat u.later Goat.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ABEG U CHEK AM WHAT NA MAGA DON WRIT ME!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
hell is yours and your generation,poor man like you big fool that called him self chief means big fool,

you will die today ,they are looking for you

[email protected]
Quote:
UR FATHER AND YOUR FAMILY GO DIE IN MISTRABLE AND FRUSTRATION, YOU BLIND TO THE THRUTH THAT IS WHY YOUR CONDITION WILL BE PAMANENT.
GREAT YOUR LATE FATHER FOR ME IF YOU GET HELL NEXT WEEK,BECAUSE YOU WILL DIE ON 4 NOVEMBER,2008. GET READY OK.AND BE PACKING YOUR LOAD NOW OK?BABA EEEEEEEEE ATI IYA EEEEEEEEEEEEE

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR CHIEF MUGU

WHO YOU BE? FOOL NA UR MAMA U DEY TALK TO MONKEY LIKE U .U SON OF CHIMPANZEE LIKE UR MAMA AND UR PAPA

FEAR NO DEY U FOR BODY TO TALK TO URURO1 UZOUBI TAKE UR TIME

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: LISTEN ENYINNA WHAT I HAVE I DON'T YOU TO GET ALL THESE KIND OF INSULT FROM U ?

WILL EVER COME BACK HERE OR YOU WILL STAY IN NIGERIA FOREVER ?

I HAVE SEEN THAT AM YOUR MATE NOW BUT COME BACK SO THAT I WILL TELL YOU THAT AM A GOD FATHER.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hahahaha.

Listen you foolish idoit.I was told that your mother cause you because of your hahaviou.You will DIE by FIRE.Nobody have tried me and go Free.MACK MY WORD and put my name there.You will surely die.Your mother and your father die this morning.Confirmed,and as you are going to find out and you will also die alog road side.

MACK today.

Well, I just had to send him some more abuse. He retorts
Quote:
Good news.

I am happy to announce to you that yesterday Canada Client just go pay 34,000Canadia dollars to the account i give am.Now i dey on top of you .Idiot.

Big Boy .Come to Ikeja and we show you level.
CALACUTA REPUBLIC. I K J

Me and 2face Face alone dey smoke hem together in Femi Shrine.WHO ARE YOU ?Fool

[email protected]
Quote:
I can see that you have a lot of time to waste otherwise you can seat and be wriiting these nonsence to me. bne worned my friend.

archer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey are any of you using the email [email protected]?

I got this response after sending out a mass insult, complete with a pic of a girl eating poo. Smile

Quote:

you mother fuckers write it NOW EAT IT
SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you've laughed at any of these threads, DONATE TO THE CAUSE!!
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

I got that too-i just deleted it and moved on.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic