SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dan is not too happy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmmm...the Mafish have received no such message.

I'm wondering if Dan has picked the death he feels would be the easiest?

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Phil Taffee:"Note: Please note that Mr. Goodluck is not an asshole okay."

"GOD WILL PUNSH YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bob: For what it's worth I've started trying to trick him with the subjects of my e-mails. It may be a coincidence, but he's responded to:

lets be friends
sorry my mistake
you win, we give up

But believe me, the subjects don't match the content! Twisted Evil

I don't know if it's a coincidence, but I get some enjoyment from it.

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Maybe I should try that. My latest was "Go ahead and ignore us but we won't go away." Very Happy

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I think Dan has resigned himself to his fate. He tells Cinnamon:

Quote:
im already dead now,they are in my area

Quote:
What?! Baby, you need to leave now. Just run. Run left if you have to. You don't know how bad Jones's guys are. They are very scary! You have to leave for another town right now!

Love,
Cinnamon

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My bet is that it's not fun being Dan right now (or ever for that matter)

Quote:
If i trully got what you people are looking for,you won't have been seen me,because i believe it must be very precious,if i would have got it,you won't have seen me,i would have get lost ok,so i don't have it ok,i don't even have anything broda,so please i guess you are on the wrong track,bcos i dont do internet business ok.

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And at last, after a friendly note from Saul Shalom offering Dan a sort of "mugu protection program," Dan responds:

frantic lad wrote:
Look i like your offer but i don't have it ok,i don't even know what you are talking about somebody is setting me up and i don't understand anything about all this crap,because if i had what you people are saying,i would have got lost ok,i think you are meeting the wrong person.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan is back to pleading with Cletus:

Quote:
Ok please can you just please just help me,let me give you just a naked picture of my dick holding the sign please i beg you my friend,just this last help i am seeking from you please,and i'll send it without wasting anytime please i beg of you,just save my life please.

Regards

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know why I keep posting these since they're all about the same, but here's another installment of idiocy

Quote:
Look i have told you before,even if you kill me i will still stand in the truth i don't know what you are talking about ok.

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

SomersetC
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The M3mph!s M@fi@ have contacted Dan.

It's amazing how sinister the song 'D@nny Boy' can be, by the way. Twisted Evil

Got a reply almost immediately:

Please i don't know what you are talking about maybe you made a mistake in your checkout check very well this is the wrong person.

Also got two more messages. I demanded to know who had the info. Twice.

is with the interpol agent,not me
And, after demanding to know his name and contact details:

who i don't have his contact details,he only told me he is an interpol.

I think Stanley had him pegged as stupid clear through, honestly. There is no reason on earth why he should ask 'who'. I asked who had the info not three minutes before that message. Dan may've had a mental breakdown, or be a born idiot.

P.S.
Here's a nice article that may be useful to the Mafish/La Kosher Nostra:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1077155/Actor-mob-film-Gomorrah-arrested--Mafia.html

Quote:
Spagnuolo was arrested two weeks ago by police who suspect him of being one of the killers of the six Africans - but he has decided to cooperate with them in exchange for a lighter sentence.

Mod Edit: Masking removed as not necessary for the normal text.
[BB]

Last edited by SomersetC on Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

4 emails from me and not one response.

Hmpf ! Mad

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ he didn't reply until my 8th e-mail

Of course, all he is doing is whining... Rolling Eyes

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last Exile wrote:
Sister Elena of the Spanish Inquisition is already after Dan...

I'm suggesting that Sister Elena starts killing some Mafish/Kosher Nostra/etc. We basically put all of ourselves into one big mob war to see who gets to kill Dan.

Fixed quote tags - Roy

Closed lad accounts x4

Mugu Dave: "I don't no where to run to, i have no boddy my parent are daddy please help don't let die"
Goodluck George:"many people call internet scammers has hacked and penitrate into your mail box"

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan is such an idiot:

Quote:
Ok i will send the naked one but i have a webcam,but is not wide enough,you can only see my dick,i will be holding the sign.

I told him a few emails ago that the ante has been upped. I don't want naked photos of him anymore. Now I want photos of him wearing a dress, wig, high heels and makeup and holding signs.

Of course, I will remind him of this when he sends me the naked pics.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Master of the Ood
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In the event that he does finally come up with the pictures, are you going to send him "the program?" I'm assuming "the program" could be sent using the typical .dll rename, or using file destructor or something like that. If you do end up sending it to him, I'm quite curious what he'll do. Will he then start trying to sell it to all of the different organizations that are after him? Or will he settle with one and expect to be taken into their protection for his generosity? Such fun could also be had if the sign he has to hold up insulted one of the various organizations, and they managed to "hack" (not really, I know that's not what we do around here) his connection and gain access to the picture, therefore giving them renewed incentive to threaten him with things like being raped to death by a donkey. (Seriously, that's the funniest death threat I've heard of... I wish I could be so creative.)

@Bob - feel free to let him know that you've captured and disposed of one of Si Yaojiu's Triad agents. Zei Sharen (murderer of thieves) should be a good victim. If you do, just let me know so that I can be sure and send him a nice message letting him know that just because he can elude one of my agents, doesn't mean that I'll be giving up any time soon in my eternal quest for the program.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, if he does do everything I want him to do I will eventually send him the program. Naturally this program has been encoded so that it can only be emailed from a high-level security computer, so Dan will have to print it out and carry it around with him.

The program is nothing but 100 pages of gobbly-goo.

yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Would it be nice if the wanted vital part of the program, a 150-digit de-activiting-code (random number) was hidden somewere halfway those 100 pages? He would only have to go trough all those pages to find it and then copy it by hand (if the document is a .jpg or pdf sort of document) and email that to the bad-guys to get them off his back? Of course the code will be incorrect as he must have made a mistake copying it, so he'll have to do it again?

Anyway, good work. Let's hope you get a lot more 'please's' from Dan...
Very Happy
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saul Shalom has made Dan an offer he shouldn't refuse, but Dan is sticking to his story that he doesn't know what Saul is talking about.

Saul wrote:
Daniel,

I think you're beginning to see what I can offer you, aren't you?

I think you're beginning to wonder if it might be a good idea to give old Saul what he's asking for, aren't you?

Well, let me tell you more. I've got such a deal for you!

I have attached a picture of your new home. Guess who it used to belong to.

Paris Hilton, that's who!

It's the ideal location, Daniel, because the neighbors all hate the papparazzi so much. The LA police keep an eye on the area, so all those other gangs will have to keep away. Then there's the guards I'll put there.

And guess who else lives in LA, Daniel? David Beckham, that's who! Just think about living near your football idol, Daniel. And you could actually meet him. Oh, not as Daniel, but as an African oil executive living here in private. You could have Becks and Posh sitting in your own living room, Wouldn't your lady-love like to go shopping with Posh?

Daniel. It's all sitting there just waiting for you.

And you know what you have to do to get it.

Your Friend
Saul Shalom
Kosher Nostra

stubborn lad wrote:
Nice offer brother,but really i don' have the document frankly,i don't even know what you ate talking about

Saul wrote:
Oh, Daniel. You wound me.

Do you mean to tell me you LOST the document that was sent to you? Oh, how could you be so careless!

I want you to know that I'm breaking Sabbath rules to write to you. I'm that disappointed, my boy. Now I'll have to do a mikvah to make up for this, but I don't mind, really. It's a little thing, really. Just helping an old widow woman build a new house. Nothing at all to a man like me.

But, Daniel, what am I going to do with you? What am I going to do with your lady-love and her baby? I know where they are, Daniel. Suppose you tell me what you'd like me to do with them.

Saul Shalom
Kosher Nostra

Daniel is not quick to pick up on Saul's subtle hints.

rather dim lad wrote:
well i want you to release them,because i love them ok,i wish i had the document i would have released it to you,and the most annoying thing is that i don't even know what you people are talking about,if that i know it,it would have been better,just release them and let them be free just do it for God sake.

regards

Does he think Saul will bring him F and the baby without a quid pro quo?

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Titania - I love your offer to Dan! Laughing

I wonder what he's really thinking in that tiny little brain of his?

Was he thinking of money or food when he wrote you:

Quote:
i don't even know what you ate talking about

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to get back in touch with Dan, using my character that got all of this started when she won the lottery more than two years ago. Can claims that he is a changed man, and has found god, and suppose he could have reformed.

Answer - Nope. Still the same sack of shit.

Quote:
Dear Mrs Jenny,

I believe God is by your side,your winnings are still available waiting for you,but there is no much time ok,just get back to me telling me how much you can pay for your delivery charges i can help you with the other amount,you are wasting too much time.

Regards,
Potter

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does he still like his former friend, Professor Charles S from N ?

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
SomersetC
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know what it is about this guy, but every new email I get just makes me want to horsewhip the idiot.
After spilling his guts that an Interpol agent had the codes, the MM demanded all his correspondence with 'em. He sends this back:

Seriously, he demands cash in advance from the frickin' mafia?
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Before i can move forward you people need to pay me.

Welcome to the world of Dan. It's his world. The rest of us just live here.

Dan is without a doubt the most frustrating lad I have ever run across. He's too damn lazy to do squat, and he expects large sums of money to be hand deliverd to his door.

redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan really is a waste of time. Poor Fiona has been hiding out and Dan has been playing football and having a good time. He's pretty annoyed that Fiona won't send him any money. The ball is in Fiona's court now. (That just cracked me up.)

Quote:
dan: hello
F: hello
dan: hw are u doin?
dan: where ave u been?
F: where are you? where have you been
dan: i am suppose to be asking u dat
F: ?
dan: yes
dan: u told to com the same time the other day,i did'nt see u again
F: please, you weren't online
F: you didn't travel
dan: yea
dan: im brook dats y
dan: i don't ave money
F: byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
dan: wait
F: byeeeeeeeeeeeee
dan: wats happening why are u tellin me bye
dan: where are u going?
dan: u are changing everytin
dan: dat simply means u dnt love me
dan: anymore
F: you never showed me you love me
dan: dats wat u think,but in my heart i really knows i do care abt u
dan: even if u are far away, u are always here in my heart
F: then come to me
dan: do u want me to fly and come and meet u,even if but i dnt ave wings to fly,and u know dat
dan: is only money i need
F: take a bus
dan: dats all
F: you talk pretty words but they mean nothing
dan: i am the abracadabra
F: hahaha
dan: babe u are always in my heart,but u dnt seems to understand me
dan: u in me,me in u,christ in us
dan: do u believe it?
F: yes
dan: then believe in me
F: i will believe you when you come to me
dan: with both of us together we can make thing happen
dan: honey i want u in my life,and i believe u also do the same in ur mind too
F: yes,
dan: but u don't want to make it run
F: and as soon as you come to me i will show you how much
dan: why?
dan: but u don't want to make it rain
dan: why?
F: why would i want to make it rain?
dan: yes make it rain by been obedient to the one your heart beats 4
F: i am not following that
F: but if you won't come to me, just forget it
dan: so u are shifting me behind rite?
dan: well u are trying to kill my spirit
dan: u not multivating me anymore
F: byeee
dan: the ball is on your court now
dan: honey wat are u doin there
dan: ignoring me
F: looking for a real man
dan: wats the meaning of that?
F: just what it says
dan: look stop such kinda words i dnt lik it
F: and i don't like it that you are not man enough to come here
dan: but i told u b4 i did'nt have money
dan: rite
dan: do u know wat happened?
F: what happened?
dan: u see and you'll always tell me u care and feel 4me
F: i don't want to hear any more of your whining.
F: i am taking care of a baby here, and you can only whine about being brook.
F: byeeeeeee
dan: look i always tell u
dan: u are too hard to me rite from the beginning and its very bad
dan: play soft
dan: look i broke my hand when i was traning
F: did Jones plays soft with me?
F: you broke your hand? how?
dan: wen we were playing football
F: so you have had time to play football and break your hand while i have been in hiding????
dan: ooh u c this is wat i am talking abt
dan: show some love
dan: it was very serious
F: i am soooo sorry to hear about your poor broken hand
dan: ooh u taught i was kidding it was really serious,but i dnt want to burder u
F: ok,byee, i am tired now
dan: y?
dan: tired of talking to ur husband
dan: wat a crap
dan: is really disgusting
F: you are just being silly now
F: a silly, silly, boy
dan: ha ha ha honey u mak me laff
dan: but u know i dnt work rite?
F: now that really turns me on
F: wow, a man with no job, i am hot for that
dan: ha ha haaa
dan: u know if i am in US i ave more opportunites more than u

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When Dan dies, I think they should open up his skull and study his brain (assuming, of course, that they can find one). Here is what he sent to Jenny, who won the lottery TWO YEARS AGO!

Quote:
Dear Jenny,

Your money you won is 2,500,000,000 so pay up your courier charges so we can deliver your money and your car to you.

That's right. I won $2.5 BILLION! Of course, he didn't bother to tell me how much the courier charges were, so naturally I don't know how much to send him, but that's a minor detail.

That's our Dan! Very Happy

Bobtheelephant
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's it, I'm going to start straight-baiting Dan on the side. I'll just respond with something generic.

Closed lad accounts x4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic