SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Oliver Stone to Direct "419 The Movie" Will Smith

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JohnWayne2008
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WTF,
Oliver Stone to write and direct a 419 flim ?
Just kidding.

If Olly was to , who would you see in a possible production ?
Will Smith , Morgan Freeman, Russel Crowe ...Pacino ...?
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Confused To play whom? Scammers, victims, baiters . . . a particular member here?

I think Brad Pitt as NN is a given.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I step where you step! I touch nothing, Dr Jones!

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

X-tina! Smile

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Angelina Jolie could play me in the movie....don't ya think? Cool

But who would play the Swedish Chef?

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

James Earl Jones will have to play Charles Suludo.

Matt Damon can play me.

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd like Sean Connery to play me.

He's old and the ladies still find him sexy. I'm now 60, so one out of two isn't bad.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would love to see Martin Lawrence as the main mugu - safaried, chopped and streaded.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd love to see:

Quentin Tarantino as a baiter or some kind of genius computer nerd.

Christopher Walken as the Cop/Detective who is leading the investigation against the scammers.

Terry Crews (Julius from Everybody Hates Chris) as a Nigerian Cop/Detective

Samuel L Jackson is (imo) too 'cool' and has too much dignity, to be a scammer but he could be either an American or British or African Detective who is on the case.

I'd love to see Chris Rock as a hapless Scammer - I think he's a brilliant comedic actor.

Of course Angelia Jolie would have to be in there somewhere! Maybe she could be the baiter to Chris Rock and get him to see the error of his ways (I'm assuming that this in an American film... Wink )

Now that would be a film I'd love to see! Laughing
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldnt mind being played by the man that played the baker of the worlds biggest cookie at the start of Bruce Almighty.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My baiter favorite would be old Tuco himself. Eli Wallach would be baiting from an old folks home and keeping all the residents ROFLTAO with all the tatoos, chops, safaris and rants.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
JohnWayne2008
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

daisyDuck wrote:
Please don't quote whole posts, it's up there /\/\ . Smile Roy

Now that you metioned the name Tarantino ,...Im thinking a potential 419 flim would be better handled by Quentin Tarantino's Direction/Script than Oliver Stone.

I hope Olly does not take offence to that ...hes a mate of mine from years back.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Morgan Freeman as Professor Soludo, Whoopie Goldberg as Miriam Abacha. Roger Moore as the trunkbox.

Daniel Craig as me.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Nicolas Cage might be qualified to play me...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

daisyDuck wrote:
I'd love to see:

Quentin Tarantino as a baiter or some kind of genius computer nerd.

wouldn't that make him Rover?

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuco wrote:
I would love to see Martin Lawrence as the main mugu - safaried, chopped and streaded.

Along with Anthony Anderson (Transformers) and Marlon Wayans (Dungeons and Dragons).

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would probably play myself, though they would get Brad Pitt to do stand-ins for me. He would also be doing my stunts. That way, a pretty face like mine doesn't get scarred.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Pretty! Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jojo: Shouldn't they better get the guy who played "Fat Bastard" in Austin Powers for your stand-in. Otherwise they'd need a lot of CG to blow Brad Pitt up to the right size.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Samuel L. Jackson should play he-who-shall-not-be-named. Perfect casting on that one. I can already see the scene where he is confronted by the small boi who is upset because his dollar was chopped:

Did I chop your dolla? Is that what you want to know? You want to know if I chopped your dolla? Hell yes I chopped your dolla. What are you gonna do about that, muthaf***er? I tell you what you're gonna do about it. You're gonna march right out of here and be thankful that I'm letting you live, that's what you're gonna do about this. And the next time I chop your dolla, and there will be a next time, you won't do jack sh*t about it. Are we in agreement?

Man, I can't wait for the scene when Samuel L. confronts the leader of the Gomer Boyz.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing /\/\

Quote:
UB: "What does Mr Gomer look like?"
Lad: "What?"
UB: "What country you from?"
UB: "'What' ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in 'What'?"
UB: "ENGLISH MOTHERF***ER DO YOU SPEAK IT?"
Lad: "Yes!"
UB: "Then you know what I'm saying!"
Lad: "Yes!"

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is that lad Lil' John?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9133117106054563774&hl=en

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gary Coleman could play the smart ass Internet Cafe Manager. Every few seconds he could shout out "Whatcho Talkin' Bout Laddie?"

No idea who could play the goat though...

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
No idea who could play the goat though...

I believe that Tom Cruise is looking for work ...

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic