SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My lad does not want Money???

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Thing
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello. I have been baiting this lad for a couple of day now but I am perplexed. This scam is your simple Inheritance. Somebody died and named me next of kin. This man though, who claims he has a PhD, does not want my money, he just wants a picture of me to prove that I am who I say I am. Of course I have refused by saying I don't know anyone who has a camera. He started to get away from me and told me that if I cannot give him my picture than to forget the whole thing. So in response I told him that I could send him a Security Deposit to gain his trust. To my surprise this is what he said:

Quote:
What do you mean by security deposit? I don`t need your money to release another persons money to you. If you can not prove that you are Henry by sending a picture of yours, then forget it.

I am totally perplexed by him.

any Suggestions?
n3tBambi
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure the scammers have a similar forum where they ridicule their mugus and show each other their trophies.
He's a baiter-baiter or if you wish to call it a Meta-baiter
Very Happy
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Use either a b-grade celeb or a renamed DLL. Normally once they get something they stop complaining. And Move on

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's no security deposit but trust me, there will be shipping and handling!!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep the bait alive, you may have to to-and-fro, a bit of give-and-take, I'm sure you'll soon come to the point where your lad doesn't want money (perish the thought!), but he'll engage a barrister, customs and excise, blah blah...
VicMackey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The key word is 'yet' Wink

Soon enough there will be some need for a transfer, and then the fun really begins.

Keep at him.

Closed lad accounts x 5
Pith Helmet (Group effort) - Oy3nka Ch1d1nma Lagos to Cotonou

'You are meant to obey our instructions not giving us instructions!!!' - 'Dr' Marc Benioff
'I will see who will regreat this at last good luck' - 'Professor' Charles Sudoku
'Why do you liar you never send any money instead of try to cone us,or are you having another idea of Cheat the poor boy and take his consignment away.' - Alhaji Mohammed
justinv
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a badger looking for a trophy.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd guess that he is trying to establish control by getting his way over the picture...He needs to think he won this one to keep the bait going. It's both a test of victim compliance and an attempt to establish that he is the boss (or so he thinks...) He couldn't care less about what you look like, but he wants to know you will follow his orders.

There were no requirements for the picture that would make it trophy-worthy--and anyone truly familiar with baiter tactics is going to know it is not a real pic anyway.

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

justinv wrote:
Sounds like a badger looking for a trophy.

Naaa, just a lad that has been baited before turning Baiter modalities on to their victim and looking for a compliant victim.

@OP, have your lad give you details on how to send a picture by email... Wink

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My $0.02.

Send him a bad jpeg (the .dll modality, or use WriteJunk - see my sig line) and see if he then moves on. Resending a file he can't open (if he even tries) two or three times in .tif and .bmp formats should waste some time - and you have to keep going down to the little print shop in the next town as you don't have a scanner, and it costs you $$$ each time.

Then, if he keeps trying and insists on a photo, just pick something from the internet, make it a bit blurry as the scanner was on the fritz and send him the pic he craves.

That should be good for a couple of weeks - then see where he goes next.

And you can always quote the fact he didn't want money when the inevitable demand comes in, complaining bitterly that you trusted him.

He may, of course, not actually demand money but pass you on to another character (which may or may not be the same lad) who WILL demand money.

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of our wonderful but cruel and evil colleagues here wrote a site a few months ago which will never finish downloading images etc - so you can upload an image where your face or critical details are in the final part of the image file (bit of trial and error) and send that link too - the image will start to render in the browser but never fully download, the speed mysteriously drops off at around 80% leaving lads hanging wasting expensive cafe time. I can't remember the name though, and I'm on my phone so searches are hard - but it was this forum some months ago, maybe 3-4 ish? Work of evil genius anyway.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even a pic of a celebrity will be fine, for this purpose. If he asks you to hold a sign, it's pretty certain he's twigged already, isn't it?

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

If he asks you to hold a sign, that's when you call on the services of Marvinator.

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
The Thing
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well thats it folks, I sent him a picture of a low grade celeb, he told me I was lying and said not to contact him again. Well that was my first lad, plenty more on the line after him though.
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
No no no no - you misunderstand him. He meant don't contact him again from that email address.

Rinse and repeat.

You can keep trying with different characters until you find the key that opens the box.

The Thing
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy I never thought of that; pure genius. I will try that now, I won't let this bastard get the better of me! mwuahahahahah

Thanks for the tips guys.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes.^^ Rinse and repeat. It's good practice for you. Just act like a real victim would, and wait for the money time before you attempt to get him off his script, and onto yours. Change your character, and also the character's writing style (spelling, sentence structure, and grammar) for maximum effect! Good luck with the lad. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic