SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

George Bush & the Village People

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am just a moving corpse!

Tell him that corpse don't move and you want to see. Razz Razz Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will have to stop hear. I will have to take my drugs in the next 30mins.
Laughing He's on drugs alright, and probably not the prescription variety. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not replied to his last email yet, he emailed brandie today, seems he is still short of cash and can't afford to write a long email Laughing, I might send him a reply this evening:

Quote:
Subject: I THOUGTH I WOULD HAVE HEARD FROM YOU BEFORE NOW!

My Love,

You would say I would have sent you an email before now. I would have done just that. But, I was very much incapacitated financially. It was an old friend of mine that came back from abroad that assisted me financially. I would have used the money for other personal things that are hanging on my neck, I thought against those... Here I am.

How are you? How is your health? I hope you are doing so great. If things are okay, then why the silence. I really want to know what's happening. My congratulations to Obama. Come january, Mr President will hand over office. What will become of all that we are planning? I really want to hear from you. A line will recreate a lot of things in me again.

How is Luther? I hope he's doing great too. My regards to him. You didn't mention him in your last mail to me. However, has he forgotten all that we were supposed to have done together by now. He should have also assisted you talk to the President. Well, you know best how to relate with these your superiors.

I will have to go now. I dont have the financial strength to write long. Till I hear from you. A line from you will make a lot of difference. Also remember that I still love you from the bottom of my heart... with my last breath I swear it. Till I hear from you.

With all my love,

xxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, SP! Very Happy
Quote:
A line will recreate a lot of things in me again.
A line from you will make a lot of difference.

Is everybody thinking what I'm thinking? How about another one-liner from SP? Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think GWB should turn his case over to Obama. And then you can have him do new songs and videos, as Obama obviously has different tastes than GWB Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG is he really still on the hook??? Shocked

Laughing Laughing Laughing

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
mugu molester
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Took a couple of days to read this thread from the beginning to the (current) end but I did it and am totally speechless now Shocked And my stomach hurts from laughing in the process Laughing Laughing Simply outstanding work Thumbs up
How can a lad be this stupid? He's lost everything and still hangs on... and he deserves every damn bit of it. He's spent so much on shipping costs, bus rents (Laughing) etc. that he must have had plenty of cash from previous successful scams Evil or Very Mad

In his email from October he mentioned having to take drugs of some sort. I wonder what the diagnosis would be if you went to a doctor telling that you'll soon be a multi-millionaire American megastar and that you know the President of the United States who's asked you to perform YMCA and Summer Holiday and to sent him and his friends numerous silk banners Laughing Laughing He's made a complete fool of himself and everyone must think that he's totally nuts. Which he probably is by now.

NOW I NO YOU ARE A REAL SON OF A BITCH BORN BY A BASTARD DRUNKARD. - mr.Barry Uba

Note you did not send me any money and you are causing a big problem. - barrister Mus4 B3llo
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SP, I am absolutely amazed you have him on the hook, still. Wow. Mugu for Life!

Thumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs up

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, Brandie has not sent him a reply yet, but she reply tomorrow, in the meantime, laddy has sent GWB an email Twisted Evil:

Quote:
Subject: I AM STILL ON MY KNEES!

Your Excellency,

I have really depreciated, devastated, disoriented from being a human being to becoming a moving corpse. I have begged you to forgive me and lift a soul that is at your mercy. I do not know my rigth from my left again. Now, I am internally disorganised. If only you would in your mercy reconsider me and give me the last chance to prove to you that I have decided to live a life that is genuine. If only you can write me again... I still begging you.

I do not know where, who, when, and how to carry on living with almost all the people that I had contact with in respect of the YMCA recording are all coming after me demanding for their financial contributions. Then what of those that I actually borrowed money from? I am seeing hell on earth. But, still, I beg you. Lift this wretched soul up and let God take over all your problems. I still beg you, Sir! A line from you will surely make a great difference, recreate my being and redirect my focus. Please Sir, have mercy and let Luther continue from where we stopped. Please, Sir, I beg you.

Yours Sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That, SP, is art, poetry. Well done!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP: Now wouldn't it be a shame if you forwarded the recent email to all of his former friends.

You know which email I'm talking about? NO! Rolling Eyes

The one where he calls all of them fools for believing in his crackpot schemes and that now he has proven them all to be worthless (now that he has spent all of their money), you can now help him go to america without ever having to pay any of them back. Wink

Didn't he also say in the email that the members of his church / choir were all devil worshippers and fraud stars and that he was the only honest and truthful one among them?? Shocked The reason he was telling you this was to prove to you that he was the only one worthy of coming to America and that he's glad that the others won't be going.

Maybe his life could get a little more miserable after all, maybe he could get himself run out of town (maybe to a nice warm holiday hotspot like Abeche) just before christmas, or maybe his friemds might just extract their funds from him in another way. Very Happy
UncleNed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my god. I just popped in after being away for a while and saw this was still going after 2 years! 0.o

I can't believe he hasn't been lynched by the choir yet, although it looks like it is not far off....

"Your life is a monument to stupidity, I am breathless that anyone or anything in our universe can really be this stupid. You are a primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid you LITTLE SHIT !! " Raymond Hanz of Fnaz Kapitial (Now behind bars)

"YOU CAN CUT YOUR DIG AND EAT IT, YOU LOUSY FOOOOOOOL............" Sani Suleman Listen to him on the Radio (Starts at 19 minutes)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, UncleNed. Very Happy I think he's been reduced to the begging, grovelling village idiot, now. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I read this entire thread an never found a working link for the African version of YMCA. I would love to hear it since folks seemed to like it.

Closed lad accounts x 5

"And as a dedicated christain lawyer,I believe in truth,transparency,sincerity, honesty love and total democracy anywhere,any place, at any time in my life." 4maechi 0bi
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I found it in SP's siggy. Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5zZl-ojL_g

Very Happy

ETA: Sorry! Wrong thing, eh? Embarassed

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer

Last edited by DoraTheExplorer on Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Csudebate, I think I still have a copy of the African version of the song on my laptop, have to get it out and see, will do this evening, and if it's there, will upload it somewhere.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have the song here, if anyone wants to download it. Smile

http://www.4shared.com/file/80108287/d9cea94f/ymca.html

Safari Issac to Chad
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
continue from where we stopped. Please, Sir, I beg you.

I do hope SP took him up on this!

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
kiasta
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So awesome, I made an account just to post here. I think you should just tell him that he has been baited and you are not GWB as well as all the 43 people you have emails to. I would love to see his response haha.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, kiasta. Very Happy You have just read a real Classic. We very rarely ever tell a lad that he was baited (burn them.) There have to be very compelling reasons for doing so, and the burn has to be much more than just letting them in on the joke. There has to be extreme pain for the lad, and he has to be well deserving of it. 99.9% of lads don't warrant it, plus you get to re-bait them again and again.

Now that you are here, why not grab a mentor and some lads, and have a go at it yourself? We would love to teach you the ropes. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seeing as this thread has woken up I have to ask SP if Barack Obama is going to be interested in taking over from GWB.

Being as he's new to the job and all, maybe he should try to get some pointers from some of GW's friends.

Of course with BO being more in tume with the Black, African American, Coloured (delete as applicable) persons maybe BO could help smooth over some of the problems your lad has encountered with the church & choir.

I'm sure that your lad would like to start again with a new President and clean slate. BO didn't get to read all of the correspondance between laddie & GWB so he doesn't know the whole story. Maybe BO will think laddy has has a tough time and that he should help.

Very Happy Laughing Rolling Eyes Shocked Laughing
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just finished reading this. Amazing work!

Can we get an update please? Twisted Evil

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SP (SH), I have that loaded on my iPod. Thumbs up

I forgot how awesome that song is (the African version).

THANK YOU

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A little necro as it seems poitless starting a new topic for this, anyway, I hadn't checked my GWB account for a while, thought I would sign in to see if anything had arrived, and this email was there Very Happy, he still hasn't written to brandie, and she has ignored him since the last email, I knew he would come crawling back out of the woodwork at some point.:

Quote:
Subject: MAY GOD TOUCH YOUR HEART ONCE AGAIN.

Your Excellency,

Permit me to still address you with that title. I hope you are now less busy and having a lot of rest as the 43rd ex-president of the USA. May God continue to protect you. Amen.

Sir, I do know that you have not forgotten me. I still have the faith that you will surely give me an ear. I have gone through hell all these years trying to put soul and body together. I have now learnt my lessons the hardest way. That I am still alive is the grace of the Almighty God. Thanks be to him.

Sir, I am still waiting to hear from you. I do know that if you want to assist me being an Ex-president is immaterial. The only thing that I beg of you is that if you would not want me to come to the States because of my previous life (which I have renounced totally) do let me know so that I will know how to carry on with my life. If there are other ways by which I can use the little experience I gathered while putting together those music and videos I will then have to go ahead to know what to do. So, Sir, I beg you, do tell me a word. (hmmm, do you think with all that video experience, I could ask him to make another video, just to really prove himself? Laughing Or did he mean use those skills to better himself)

I really remember and shudder at the thought of them how I risked a lot of things, went out of my way to make sure I do all the assignments you sent to me: The banners that gave me headache, the police cap that really gave me a lot of concern especially when you wanted to send it back, the all night rehearsals, the picture at the Volkswagen factory and the financial mess I put my self and the host of the choir. All these make me go crazy at the thought. So, Sir, I beg you. Let my pleading come to your heart. I said I have long ago turned a good leaf… I even accepted going to prison for my sins but you never wanted to hear about me again. I am just and still begging for your forgiveness. Just give me a word and tell me what you think and what you want me to.

May God continue to give you good health. Till I hear from you.

Yours sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic