SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

George Bush & the Village People

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a treat to see him back again! The never-ending bait. Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^So true! Very Happy

I like Inspector Gadget's idea. Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have left this lad to stew for a long time while I have supposedly been banged up in a mental hospital due to him doing my head in when I found out he was a 419er, but I got released yesterday, and it's time to get back in touch, just to see if he still wants to play ball, no loss if he doesn't reply, he got chewed up and spat out already anyway:

Quote:
Hi xxxxx,

As the subject of your last email said, TIME HEALS! Honestly, never a truer word was said, I was heartbroken by you, but now my heart is mended and I want to get real with you again, you big hunk of love.

Just yesterday, I was released from the mental institution in which I have been incarcerated and held under a mental health section since I last wrote to you, through all these abscent months, I have cried a million tears, and more, for your love.

I completely forgive you for your wrong doings that you did by being involved in 419 fraud, I just wish I could say the same about President Bush, he is not as forgiving as I am, but I promise that I will ask him to rethink about what he is going to do to you, he did tell me that he would hold back on doing anything until I was released. It's just that being out of the loop for all of this time, I have a lot of things to do to catch up with everything, I have a mountain of mail to go through, both postal and email, but as soon as I am to speed with things, rest assured that I will try to get things working for us again.

Have you missed me baby? Please say you have, not a day went past without me thinking of you and crying in to my soup bowl at lunch times, I cried so much that my soup bowl seemed as if it would never empty, but at the same time, the soup was getting more and more watery, as if it didn't taste bad enough and watery to begin with, the food in that place was terrible, I hope my health is always such that I will never have to return there, I know it was for my own good, but it was a long time, I literally cried you a river.

Please get back to me soon darling, because I hope that we can once again get back to where we used to be, and I want you to be right here with me, even if it works out that the choir can't come over here, that's not a problem as long as you get here, I assume you got some hassle after I sent you naked photos to all the choir members, I'm really sorry about that baby, I was just so hurt at the time, and you knowhow it is, people do crazy things were there a hurting, anyway, I better finish there as i have so much to catch up with, get back to me as soon as you get this, you wont regret it darling.

Hope to hear from you again soon babe.

LOVE YOU ALWAYS

All My Love,

Brandie.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BWAHAHAHA, I have not checked Brandies or GWB's account for ages, and after sending that ^^^ email to him above, I found these 2 emails to GWB from him, this one from July, is he looking even more batter and chewed up now, love it Laughing, :

Quote:
Subject: I AM A SINNER ASKING STILL FOR FORGIVENESS!
Saturday, July 19, 2008 2:18 PM

Your Excellency,

If I were told that the type of life I am living now will be my fate, I would have called the one a dreamer! But, now this is not a dream rather a real life experience. One thing I can never understand is, 'why is mine fortune always in the dark?' Other would do theirs and enjoy, but mine will have all mixups. I am totally confused, disoriented, disorganized, and have lost focus. If only you would in your mercy tell me just one word, I will know how to continue this life.

I told you all about me in the mails we exchanged earlier on... I was not a saint... far from a saint! But, I tried very much to borrow a new leaf, started going to church, leaving behind all those lives that brings all but agony, trouble and pain. I put all my best in the project I was given ... yet my past still caught up with me. Sir, I am still begging you. All that I deed in the past is in the past and I am very sorry for them. I have promised to pay back all the money belonging to those elderly couples though I didnt enjoy all of it. Even if it entails my going to jail, I will not border, provided this project is finished. I have wronged a lot of people over here, promised paying back the money I borrowed from them, lifting peoples mind only to sharter them on a very hard rock. All that I see is total failure. But, I know within me that if I am given the chance, I will prove myself a success. THAT CHANCE IS WHAT I AM STILL BEGGING FOR. I AM SORRY. LOOK AT ME AGIAN AND GRANT ME THIS LAST AUDIENCE. IN THE NAME OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD I PLEAD WITH YOU.

What will become of the unfinished project now? Has Luther thrown the whole lot into the trash basket? All that the members of the choir and I put into the production of the project were overwhelmingly much. All the risks I took in accomplishing the other demands attached to the project... the police cap, the banners, the pictures... should join hands in begging you to have mercy and allow this project to continue. All these while, the whole world have rejected me. I am homeless... I can't afford the bills; my father is there inches to the grave...my people has already seen me dead before him; Brandie deed her worst... she emailed my naked pictures to all the members of the choir even to the next-of-kins! I am now a laughing stock to every one.

God cannot come down from heven and help me unless he uses someone like you to be the instrument! You can only but say yes to that and you would have helped a soul that will make a difference if given the chance.

I do not know what to write agian... tears are running down my cheeks. (he should know how brandie feel, she was crying as well Laughing) Someone gave me some money to eat, I decided to use it to send you this mail. The whole people here are looking at me as if I came from the moon.... Sir, Please, assist me. Tell Luther to see to our last years endevours. Everyone ....the whole world has rejected me... worst, Brandie and your honourable self!

Sir, assist me. In the name of God I beg you. Please Sir... a word from you can....

Yours Sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

And more lately from this month:

Quote:
Subject: Please Forgive me.
Monday, September 8, 2008 6:01 AM

Your Excellency,

Why is that all these while i have not heared from you?At times Assume that it is because of Your busy shedules must be the reason behind the delay but is been long even Brandie dont even write to me anymore.

I know that i offended you both in spirit and body But please have mercy on me.Things are too difficult for me this time around.I dont know what to do ever since then.Many of my friends are laughing at me now saying that i am a fool for nothing claiming that i know President Bush.Some say i am just dreaming and there no time that i have a contact with you talk of coming to United States Of America.Please save me from this Shame.Most of the Choir members have abandoned me to face my hardship time alone while many crucify me for raising their hope and at last to nothing.Please sir only a word from you can bring me back to life again.

Please Forgive me.

I am also waiting very much ansciously to hear from you.

May the Good Lord continue to bless you.

Yours sincerely,

xxxxx xxxxx.

[edit]

Hold on, there are 2 more emails to GWB in my spam folder, this from September 12th, does he mean the choir want to release YMCA over in Nigerian on their own?:

Quote:
Subject: Please Your Excellency,

Your Excellency,

It Still Disturbs Me Why you Have decide not to contact me again after all our longtime relationship.WHY?Does it mean that sins are Unforgiven.What have i done to you to receive all these shock and worsthard time in my life.WHY?I Remember that once an armed robber later became a Pastor.Why my own case Diffrent?I told you all about my Past Life even if I lied to you,You should Understand that It was not intentionally.Your Long Silent to me always keeps me in the stage of Agony.All My friends has left me alone to face my hardship alone even the Choir Members that are all close to me during the preparation of the Trip to USA Now do see me as their enemy Raising their hope to Nothing.WHY?WHY All these to me?Many of them have called my attention to continue the production of the YMCA Song here in Nigeria since we have the Duplicate of the Music here but i still trust and beleive in God that this hard time will one day come to an end.What do i do now Please let me know.I spent all i have even going far to borrow money from some choir members to accomplish the project given to me.They are now on my neck asking for their money.I keep on telling them to wait for Gods time but these time they are requesting for the production here so that they can have their money back.What do i tell them?Is it Proper,Please Advise me.

The Worst is that i dont hear from Brandie again.It Seems she is not even intrested in hearing or knowing about my existence in life.I dont blame her but my Misfortune.Anyway thats is left for her.

Sir,Does it mean that the Producer is No more intrested in the YMCA Production or What?If that is the Case Please Since i have no Hope here anymore and everybody has turned to be my enemy.I will like to come over alone to USA to make something for my life.Please see to these Request I beg You Sir.

May God Always Protect and Bless.

You Are Bless,

Yours Sincerly
xxxxx xxxxx

[edit]

I deleted the fourth email that was here, it was a copy of the September 8th one above, thought it looked similar when I scanned it over.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you serious ????? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Wow!

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping That brought a huge smile to my face. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow!

I would think that after the November elections President Bush would have some free time to go down and visit with him about this project. I heard the Simba Safari camp is taking reservations.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The weird thing is, those emails fit in just sweetly with what Brandie wrote today before I had even seen those 3 emails to GWB, Brandie told him GWB was holding off until she was released, so that explains why GWB hasn't mailed the lad for ages, he obviously misses Brandie, so now I can dash him against the rocks all over again, loving it, loving it, lovin it Twisted Evil

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can a mod please stop necro'ing these old threads. Laughing

Great read. Too bad GW is more into hiphop these days. Maybe .... Question His last audiance? Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another gift that keeps on giving! That's wonderful that he's still a true believer. Something tells me he's in for another fun ride, and as spectators, so are we! Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Made my day! clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Harry Pianis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Question: How dod he make his email addy @whitehouse.gov?

>>>Need some chickens?<<<
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Harry Pianis, if you use an email service like Fastmail, I believe you can put what you want as the senders address, other services offer the same sort of thing.

Jimmy Jazz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:
does he mean the choir want to release YMCA over in Nigerian on their own?

Man - is HE going to be disappointed. Once the royalties are all paid up, he will be left with approximately nothing.

Ummmm, he DID get permission from the writer/s of the song I assume? If not, I sense a legal battle coming up......... Twisted Evil

I like you because I can sense some kind of strictness in you which reassures me that you are a straigth forward person - M@mudu U5m@n

"I must tell you that you must be one of these internet bugs parasites" - An ongoing lad.

ASSHOL, EAT YOUR DEFICATE., USELESS SOON OF BITCH, POLICT TOILET AND A MISSRABLE ONDIGAR BORN TO BE FAUSTRATED FOR LIFE THAT IS WHAT YOUR ARE.OK - Barrister D0ugla5 Clarl3

pony Closed lad accounts x 4
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm happy again. clapping clapping clapping

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My favorite part is that he is a laughing stock. Good work.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Most of the Choir members have abandoned me

Damn! not all of them?

I trust you can fix that?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
BadRich
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"One thing I can never understand is, 'why is mine fortune always in the dark?' "

Maybe because you are a dishonest scammer?
Very funny stuff here.
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he's really sorry about all that has happened, he'll give W a new song Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
maxx
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to see the videos, only Summer Holidiay 1 is watchable.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Maxx, the YMCA video is here:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=H5zZl-ojL_g

The Summer Holiday video is here, straight after it finishes, the bus hijack scene starts, both here:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9k9LmLjONwc

There was another Summer Holiday video, but Shiver appears to have removed that one.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is great news that he's back! Laughing
What could be worse than being a laughing stock of the whole town, and looked at like someone from the Moon? I can't wait.... Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
maxx
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome stuff, it truly is great when a lad like this comes along and meets with a baiter like SP....magic happens.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He finally got back to me today, I don't think he has much money for going to internet cafes these days Twisted Evil, his email cracked me up Laughing, I'm not sure what use he will be to me, he's pretty skint and I doubt anybody will lend him any money to make videos or banners, but I'll come up with something that he can do, even if he has to become an undercover CIA agent to pay for his sins:

Quote:
AT LAST OH POWERFUL MASTER... THANKS BE TO GOD!

Oh My Love,

I can't believe it! I will have to get another mail from you to ascertain that it was really you that sent me the mail I am replying! Is it really you? To be frank with you, I just finished taking 'drip' or whatever the doctors call it, from the hospital. I have been emotionally, psychologically, materially, spiritually, financially... what-again?... down and out all these months. You could see the time I am replying this mail is late, that was the time I managed to check the mail still having the remote believe that one day you would come back to me... I have never being the Iyke you once knew since your incommunicado... I lost interest in life itself.... I thought everything on earth are just illusions. Oh! Thanks be to God who made it possible that I should read from you again. Thanks be to God that you are well again! Thanks be to God that most importantly, YOU HAVE FORGIVEN ME! It is still a mirage! Until I read from you again. I will then recover
fully from my own oblivion.

I am very very very sorry... tears came to my eyes when I read "Just yesterday, I was released from the mental institution in which I have been incarcerated and held under a mental health section since I last wrote to you"... I am really sorry for making you go through all those horrible things. I never mean to make you suffer that way, no; I want you to be happy. By God's special grace (and with your help combined with that of Mr President) everything will work out well. I am soorry for all that you went through though I am not finding it easy myself. I am just a moving corpse! Those that I am owning are just haring me about. I eat sparingly now a days...squatting from one friend to another; I was thrown out of my apartment when I couldn't pay the rent anymore. Emotionally, financially etc, I am nothing to write home about... I am really really down and out...no, no, no! Your mail has brought me some sense of well being...though still down, I am no more OUT, at least for the time being!!!

Please, still beg Mr President for me. If in the face of all these incarcerations on my own part, I didn't go back to my former way of life... though I even thought of that seriously, I will never do anything again that will make you cry. Rather, I will refresh you, make you feel like the real you that I used to know and even make you more wonderful than you were before. I missed you bad. If you should read through the mails I wrote to you previously, you would know how much I really missed you. Thanks be to God that I can read from you again. I have now come to know how much I love you, how much I missed you. Thanks to God you are okay now.... Oh! I'm so happy with you.

Please, do not overwork your self. I would want you to take things easy. I know you are not the type that sits about doing nothing. But, all the same, take things really easy and take good care of yourself for me.

However, not all the choir members avoided me like a leper. But, I noticed that most of them are taking their time in dealings with me. It is only (mostly) my choirmaster who has been encouraging me to keep on praying; that through payers God can change things for the better provided I didn't go back to crime. I am immensely happy with you. I accept your apology. If what I am going through is the punishment for my sins, so be it. May God continue to have mercy on me and hear my prayers. Thanks be to God for all that he is doing for me and for you as well. Be happy for I am happy. It is well.

I will have to stop hear. I will have to take my drugs in the next 30mins. Till I hear from you. Till I see your mail again. I still love you. Tell me that you love me too by making sure we come together once again... making our dreams come true. Till I hear from you.

Your love,

xxxxx.

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad to see this thread has sprung forward & their is possibly more to squeeze out of the lad.

He's in a sad state!

Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic