SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Auto-chop modality available (Now with DIY!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Boy, he is REALLY angry at Rev Gomer who started e-mailing him bragging about his chopping da dolla

Dr. B3ns0n wrote:
This is your second time to pickup my client money and you still have the gut to write me again no worry o but i believe say water wey i go drink no go flow pass me keep doing your western union hacking but i believe it with not take you anywhere because i believe good thing we never come your way.

chop chop chop Smile

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm trying the bank account modality. We shall see how it goes. Many of my contacts are dead, I've had some returned that they are gone. Oh well.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
VicMackey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting Chuck, the nutty professor, and he's recently emailed me from a different email address for some reason.

I started freaking out and saying that there must be two of them and I don't know which one to believe etc.

It's what a real vic would do though. I mean, one week he tells me he has $20 million for me, the next he wants me to take out a loan (both original mails from the same address), then when I question needing a loan when I'm about to make $20 mil, he seems confused and now it seems he's trying to separate the two. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 5
Pith Helmet (Group effort) - Oy3nka Ch1d1nma Lagos to Cotonou

'You are meant to obey our instructions not giving us instructions!!!' - 'Dr' Marc Benioff
'I will see who will regreat this at last good luck' - 'Professor' Charles Sudoku
'Why do you liar you never send any money instead of try to cone us,or are you having another idea of Cheat the poor boy and take his consignment away.' - Alhaji Mohammed
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Firbuz wrote:
I kind of need the number for the initial chop message. Can someone please PM it to me?

There is no real phone number. I have attached the number of another (very successful) lad that G0m3r Pyle and I were torturing for some time. I just have it on there in case a lad feels like calling someone to vent his frustration. Wink

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a hit on my relpy to other baiters about a non-existant bank transfer I made. The dumb ass is asking for the slip. I slapped him mildly and asked if he had been drinking.

I told him I sent the slip last week and he already said he has gotten the money. I have my bank set to auto pay his account an additional $50,000 on Tuesday unless he needs me to pay into a different account. This new account if he provides me, of course will go to Alan....so sad for him.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just been having fun with a incorrect name bait on an ASEM lad so I thought it was time for a dolla chop to keep him on his toes. honestly, if you have a name as the receiver what are you going to do...

Emmas Chooks
Emmauellas Clocks
Everlasting Clap...

After running out of ideas for now Mr B3llo can sort him out...

Quote:
Dear friend
how are you hope all is well?thanks for your kind and honest respond.but please this information is not assectable by the eco bank baord of directors and now the bank told me that the accountant mr is responsible for the collection of this money in the money gram office and not me.please i wouldn't like the bank to suspect this transaction because if so, the might need to see you before the transfer of this 18 million british pounds.please don't be in a hurry in making this payment to avoid this kind of mistakes.copy this name from this mail and go to the money gram office with it.the recievers name is please don't forget it again because the baord of director are begining to wonder how this could happen that you can't make the payment to the rightful person but i told them that it was just a mistake that you will correct it today.please make sure that you write )and please the bank need to speak with you to confirm. please send your direct phone number immediately so that they could believe you,send this money to emmanuel chuks and don't make mistake again to avoid suspect or delay of transfer.also did you paid in dollar or pounds tell me to avoid mistakes?

Quote:
Paul

This is very strange resonse, after the problems with the slip I was contacted by your associate at the bank and have already made one of the transfers . Have you not recieved the money?? I am waiting on his response to send you the other $4500. He said you were his employee and as you were not able to get the money I should send it directly to the bank to avoid the mondy grmme trubles.

I have CCs the lad above so we should get to the bottom of this transfer and free up the funds. Please contact your boss and he will have you money as promised.

Please advise what i should do with the rest.

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Amendable Chunks?

Indelible Chirps?

Invisible Chocks?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dagget: Just sent the lad a pretty nasty email. It's Devguy script, and I BCC'd you on it. Just don't click on the attachment if you're easily offended.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It would appear you have upset Mr Adorable Crotch he has gone into overdrive sending emails that are a bit hard to understand as he seems to have failed speed typing !

However this simple email says it all really

Code:
here is the email he sent to mae calling me names

But he did provide something else I did not ask for though...

Quote:
BANK NAME--- AGRICULTURAL BANK OF CHINA
BANK ADDRESS--- NO 26 ZHONG-SHAN ROAD(EL)SHANGHAI CHINA
SWIFT BIC--- ABOCCNBJ090
BENEFICIARY NAME-- SHANGHAI FORTUNE MACHINARY CO.LD
ACCOUNT NUMBER --- 09771314040003271

please my dear
after i have explained all this problems to the eco bank manager then he was very sorry and told me that if you have problem with the money gram that you should pay all this $8,500 through our world branch office in asia bank.
print this account and use it in your country if you can"t make this payment through money gram.

Alan might like this one I think...

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, the unexpected fruits of a dolla chop!

dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thought I should reply to this lad...

Quote:
What is going on there? Mr Flibble is very cross at you.

Why did you send me a picture of you doing that to a goat?. T

This is a sensitive matter and you send obscene pitcures of yourself. Was it supposed to excite me? You must have me confused with somone else. I do not care what you do in private, well in front of your friends on a public street none the less but do not try and involve me in it as I am strictly humans only.

I would like to know what is going on before I make the other transfers of $4500 and $8000 to the bank.

He also seems very keen on a phone number...to discuss this matter

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Priceless. No word to the chopper account from him, yet.

BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yet another response:

Dr. B3ns0n wrote:
WHY YOU DEY DO LIKE DAT TO ME NA WETIN I DO YOU I DON LOST 2850$ TO YOU BUT NA STREET I DEY AS I DEY SEND YOU THIS MAIL I NEVER CHOP AND I WORK DAY AND NIGHT I HAVE A NEW BORN BABY PLEASE AND PLEASE NA GOD I TAKE BEG YOU GIVE ME PART OF MY MONEY OR MAKE I LIVE THIS BOX FOR YOU I KNOW SAY YOU DEY MONITOR MY BOX.I FIT BE YOUR BRODE O

OK, cue the sad violin music Razz

Those Gomerboyz are REALLY chopping this guy hard Smile

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I believe I've chopped him before. He must be having those painful feelings of deja vu. Laughing

dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Terriffic modality Sir Scam and a real timewaster too...latest email below. I have not thought of a reply yet other than outrage of course and to suggest he speeks to Mr B3llo directly.

Quote:
Dear friend
thanks so much i appreciate your kind effort and understanding in this transaction,i have told you to keep this business transaction secret and confidential still you go ahead telling people about it. the more reason why i sent this picture that this criminal sent to me is for you to be very careful with people contacting you for this business transaction because they knoe nothing about you and will steal your money.he contacted my email and send this useless picture to me calling me FOOLISH AND JOBLESS BASTARD because i did not allow them to cheat on you,don't worry the bank will track him down with inter pool and FBI and jail him up soon. also i was not happy that you gave him my email address because he couldn't have goten it if you did not give it to him.i have told you that no one else knows about me and my late client concerning this money 18 million british pounds in eco bank nigeria plc .so please any body that contacted you for this again please do not respond to that person.contact me first so that you will not fall a victim in their hands.and secondly i don't know any Mr Flibble he is also one of the gang of hoodlums that was trying to take advantage of youin this money.please do not listen to them any more follow my instruction and advice so that we could see this deal through.don't reply to any of their email again to avoid you falling a victim in their hands,don't say i have not warned you.i trusted you for the very first day i contacted you for this business transacion of my late clients fund in eco bank nigeria plc because you have the same last name with him and can stand as the rightful next of kin to fund of my late client mr neenus wcfly who died in iraq war against usa,i am very happy that the bank have aggreed to asecpt you as the rightful next of kin/beneficiary to my late clients fund in this bank.please go ahead and make this payment to this bank today so that the eco bank manager and the board of directors will confirm it as soon as possible and instruct the transfer of this 18 million british pounds into your personal account as we have aggreed on.

print out this bank account information and go with it to the bank to avoid mistakes again.send the payment slip to my mail for proper confirmation of your payment to the bank.
print out this bank agricultural bank account informations
-----------------------------------------------------------
BANK NAME--- AGRICULTURAL BANK OF CHINA
BANK ADDRESS--- NO 26 ZHONG-SHAN ROAD(EL)SHANGHAI CHINA
SWIFT BIC--- ABOCCNBJ090
BENEFICIARY NAME-- SHANGHAI FORTUNE MACHINARY CO.LD
ACCOUNT NUMBER --- 09771314040003271

hope to hear from you soon,the bank manager promised me that they will transfer this money to you as soon as the recieved this payment and advice that you should pay all the money in that account.

thanks and God bless.
remeber do not reply or listen to any one else to avoid you falling a victim,i have trusted you and you need to trust me too.

You better be careful otherwise inter pool will be onto you so dont go swimming..

I think I might just have to bait as Mr Flibble in future Laughing

He also seems a bit annyoed I gave out his email address...so if anyone else wants to email him posing as one of the G0mer Boiz or Mr b3llos associates feel free to taunt him some more...

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You should inform him that his account must have been hacked because you were contacted by Mr. G0dfrey and you had never heard from him before.

dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sir Scam, If I bcc your Mr S0lud0 into my next email will he get another G0mer boiz insult?

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

But of course! I have a few juicy scripts and nasty pictures that every lad should see. Laughing

dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic...

this is what I sent the poor lad..

Quote:
What is going on here? I am not a foolish and jobless bastard. Is this your idea of friendship because if it is I do not know about you mental state.

I did not give your email to anyone else not even Mr Flibble. This is a confidential transaction between myself yourself and nobody else.

I am more concerned about you level of security and these mail systems. I am not confident that we will not be scammed. Mr b3llo must have hacked your email account because it was him who contacted me saying that he was taking over the transaction as you were not able to produce the money. He also said you were more interested in goats than work and were likley to be a homosexual and that is why you mind was not on the job.

I found this hard to believe but then you sent that picture of yourself.

He seemsed to know a lot about this transaction already. He might even have gotten those bank details you sent me it might be safe if you send me an alternative bank as security. I am waiting to see if he contacts me and I will send it directly to you.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I BCC'd you on that email so he isn't supposed to know you got a copy of it too. Oh well, I'm sure you can explain it away somehow. Wink

BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
^^^I believe I've chopped him before. He must be having those painful feelings of deja vu. Laughing

Boy is he angry at R3v G0m3r Smile He just mailbombed him with 85 spams. All bounced. Good. That kept him busy and away from real victims Smile

Dr B3ns0n wrote:
How long will you do this for me again you collected my 950$ today is time i stop using the email address and move forward all my mage you get there password and me too na wetin i do yousef

Please leave me make me too chop my money na my first bill you dey collect like this allow me to work my maga and get good bar you just dey spoil my work and i dey sure you dey pray make God bless you but God will never bless you.

I don leave [baiting character] to you dey work am
bye

Now he's blaming me for a dolla chop I didn't do! Yes! Fwahahaha Smile I wonder how many vics will he abandon? Smile =

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing like an angry lad to make my day.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I should also mention this because it's happened once or twice and could twig your lad. I will BCC the baiter on the insult email so the lad does not know you have seen the nasty letter and picture I have sent you. If he brings it up, then that's fine. I just want to make sure people know this so they don't accidentally kill a bait.

dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Sir Scam...my poor lad has felt the need to change emails for security purposes, perhaps Mr B3llo could send him an email saying something like..

'I am watching you jobless bastard you cannot hide from the gomer b0iz you money is mine big fool i take it all'

New email is

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a couple death threats and a couple job offers. Keep them coming, nothing like a chopped lad to make my day! Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic