SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Has anyone seen this pic before?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
EPlochman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all

I was wondering if anyone has seen this pic before, or knows of a way to somehow find specific pics on the internet.

My scammer just sent it to me and I want to prove to her that I know she's lying.

Any help would be awesome

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen it many times before. It's part of what we often call the "lad starter kit" -- pictures and formats that are standard. But it's actually a bit old now, I haven't seen it used in a couple of years. Unfortunately I don't know of a source where you could turn to find it again.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why do you want to educate your lad by proving he's lying?

We tend not to educate lads as it makes it harder for real vics to spot 'lad errors' etc...

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not sure how showing the lad that he is lying will further your bait. HE knows he is lying. You know he is lying. If he knows that you know he is lying, you will not be able to bait him any longer.

As the esteemed Juan said above it would cause the lad to look at his script and be better able to fool a real victim. Tell him it is a great picture and move on. You want to cause his brain to hurt, not help him be better at scamming.

Welcome and I hope you understand that this in not a jab at you, rather we are trying to educate you so that you are a better baiter! Very Happy

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Grassy Knoll
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

EPlochman wrote:
... or knows of a way to somehow find specific pics on the internet.

http://tineye.com

I tried your pic and it had no matches. I have seen it before. If you need further evidence, perhaps to prove to someone else that it is fake, try posting or running a search from some of the scammers email text.

And as they said: bait, don't educate Wink

3 fake sites killed Nigeria Cellphone
EPlochman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

good point

thnx anyhow
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As above dont educate but be impressed, it inspires you to greater efforts to get money/WU payment etc etc.
You could also offer some extra for the lady to get a decent haircut and some conditioner.
A load of hair straighteners and hair products to try out in the African humidity coming her way, a laptop or two for her to report back on how they work, via our speedy couriers of course.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If only there was a way of searching the pictures forum for a photo you would find it there.

A lazy lad, next he'll be sending the photo of the trunkbox full of cash, lined with ghastly 1970's wallpaper. Smile

As the others said, never call a lad on his lies, the satisfaction is only temporary, the dumping is permanent, and he may improve his format.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Someday there has to be a thread on the photo most often received - whether it's the classic trunkbox, the coffin scene, or the one EPlochman just posted.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you really want to prove that your lad is lying send back this picture. The man in the funny hat is Worf's dead barrister. Shocked

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a49/kel4876/Barrister.jpg

ETA: but I agree with the others you don't want to point out their mistakes.

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fake picture????

That's me on the left, handing out a check from the Inheritance Processing Dept of Barclays Bank to the woman on the right, who just won "Scammer of the Month" award for her portrayal as a dying cancer patient.

The woman in the background is a good friend of mine who travels with me throughout West Africa.

Laughing Laughing

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since we are talking about seeing pics...
Has anyone seen the "I AM SERIOUS NOW" pic?

It's a nude lad straddling 2 chairs holding 2 torches with a laptop hanging from his manhood by a string and he has a sign taped to his chest that says "I AM SERIOUS NOW"

I haven't seen any claimants for that one yet.

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic