SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dollar Chop - Extreme Threats

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JFC
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided it would be interesting if I chopped my lads dollar. To his dismay, his dollar was duly chopped to the tune of £2300 GBP.

He was a little bemused and this was the following result.....

Quote:
I have read your email carefully and I have given it a lot of thought to how I should respond. I am NOT ANGRY with you for sending me this email and reading its foolish contents I know you intend to do evil.

I am going to make you a real offer that you will be a FOOL TO IGNORE.

YOU have an APPOINTMENT WITH DEATH and it is SOON, maybe even today.

You don't think you will die? 150 THOUSAND DIE EVERY DAY and a lot of them are REALLY SHOCKED that they are dead. They did not expect it to happen so soon.

So what! .. you say. There is no life after death!

REALLY? WHAT KNOWLEDGE DO YOU HAVE THAT MAKES YOU SO SURE?

The Bible is very clear that there IS LIFE AFTER DEATH and what YOU DO TODAY on earth MATTERS VERY MUCH.

AFTER YOUR DEATH, YOU WILL BE TAKEN TO STAND BEFORE ALMIGHTY GOD.
(It is appointed for man to die once; after that the judgement)

HE WILL JUDGE YOU. HE WILL FIND YOU GUILTY AND HE WILL SEND YOU TO A PRISON CALLED HELL .
THE LENGTH OF YOUR SENTENCE IS..... FOREVER!

WHY?

Did you realise that when YOU SENT ME this one email you DISOBEYED 3 OF GOD'S LAWS which HE has ORDERED YOU to OBEY? You KNEW IN YOUR HEAD and in YOUR HEART (it is called a conscience) that when you sent me this email, you PLANNED TO DO EVIL or SIN as God calls it.

These 3 LAWS are:

YOU SHALL NOT STEAL
YOU SHALL NOT COVET (desire what belongs to someone else)
YOU SHALL NOT LIE .

So what !! I don't care... you say

By deliberately breaking just these three laws today by sending me this email, YOU HAVE SINNED AGAINST GOD AND OFFENDED HIM.
HE DEMANDS JUSTICE!

YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE DOING when YOU SENT this email and the PUNISHMENT that GOD HAS PREPARED FOR YOU is HELL.

WHAT AND WHERE IS HELL?

DID YOU KNOW, JESUS SPOKE MORE ABOUT HELL THAN ANYTHING ELSE AS A WARNING TO US TO NOT GO THERE

HELL is a PRISON of the WORST kind.
Hell is a REAL PLACE in a sea of fire.
It is 5,000 kilometers (3,500 miles) underground near the core of the earth.

It is very large and contains a LAKE of FIRE about ONE MILE WIDE and VERY DEEP . Everybody who BREAKS ANY OF GOD's TEN COMMANDMENTS are sent there, ESPECIALLY LIARS. Have you ever lied? Then you are a Liar and this lake is YOUR FUTURE HOME. There are also millions of smaller PITS, FULL OF FIRE in which you stay forever.

EVERYBODY IN HELL KNOWS THE FOLLOWING:

There are NO UNBELIEVERS OF GOD in Hell.
Everyone knows JESUS IS REAL and HE IS THE SON OF GOD and they SHOULD HAVE obeyed Him.
Every other Religion or Belief that does not have JESUS AS LORD is a lie.
They know THEY DESERVE to be there and THEY WASTED THEIR LIVES ON EARTH.
Hell is full of DISTRESSED people who went to church and NEVER REPENTED OF THEIR SINS and DID NOT OBEY the laws of JESUS OF THE BIBLE (false converts).

So what will HAPPEN TO YOU after you are DELIVERED TO YOUR CAPTORS who will take you to hell?

YOU WILL ARRIVE there in a body that has NO BLOOD and so IT CANNOT DIE.
You will still be yourself and have the ability to see, smell, hear, touch, speak, breath, feel exhausted, think and have all your memories.

This is why you will feel the EXTREME PHYSICAL and MENTAL TRAUMAS

YOU KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE IN HELL.

YOUR MIND WILL SLIP INTO UTTER DESPAIR BECAUSE YOU WILL FINALLY UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF ETERNITY AND KNOW YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE THAT AWFUL PLACE.

You will experience THIRST, EXHAUSTION, TERROR and constantly be in PAIN.
You will be TORTURED and BRUTALISED by pitiless CREATURES who have NO INTELLIGENCE and REALLY HATE YOU.
THEY WILL RULE YOUR LIFE FOREVER. (You have rejected God as your ruler)

IT IS EXTREMELY HOT IN HELL, hotter than any fire here.
In hell YOU will always FEEL THE AGONY of these fires but you will NEVER DIE from them even when you WANT TO (remember the world trade centres? - people jumped off them rather than face the horrors of burning to death in the fires of 2,000 degrees (hell is ten times hotter)

There is NO LIGHT or colour in hell, IT IS BLACK and SO THICK you can feel it.

You will be VERY THIRSTYand there is NOTHING to drink - not even ONE DROP.

THE STENCH IN HELL IS SO BAD and BITTER that it will CHOKE YOU and IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO BREATH.

YOUR EXISTENCE WILL HAVE NO PURPOSE, EXCEPT TO BE PUNISHED.

In the DARKNESS you will not see the GROTESQUE DEVILS (who are up to 13 feet or 4 meters tall) come to you to TORTURE YOU. These creatures are 1000 times STRONGER than you. You are TOO WEAK to fight them or to ESCAPE them. They will RULE YOUR LIFE forever. They HATE YOU so much and they have NO PITY for you. They hate ALL human beings.

They want to RAPE your FLESH and TORTURE you in every way.
They will stand on your head and CRUSH IT.
They will GRAB your feet and VIOLENTLY smash your body until you burst open.
They will RIP your legs and arms from your body.
They will STAB YOU WITH SPEARS into your eyes and body.
The will PUSH you into BOILING PITS OF LAVA FIRE stabbing you repeatedly.
They will also CRUCIFY YOU on a cross.

Your existence will only consist of EXCRUCIATING PAIN WITHOUT ANY HOPE OF DEATH as an escape.

YOU WILL BEG FOR DEATH and SCREAM FOR SOMEONE TO SAVE YOU -YOUR VOICE WILL NEVER BE HEARD.

It doesn't end there - there is more.

WHITE WORMS will crawl through every hole in your body, your ears, you nose, your mouth and your eyes EATING YOUR BODY FOREVER and YOU WILL FEEL THEM DOING IT.

Millions of CREEPING THINGS each one HATING YOU, will terrorise YOU.

You will BE ALONE FOREVER and YOUR TERROR WILL KNOW NO END.

You will become INSANE with the CONSTANT AWFUL DEAFENING SCREAMS of MILLIONS of humans from ALL NATIONS and ALL AGES, as they SCREAM in PAIN, TERROR and DESPAIR just like YOU WILL (the smoke of their torment will rise forever and ever)

You will be NEVER be allowed to SLEEP or REST, not even for ONE minute - EVER.

You will NEVER ESCAPE or be RESCUED from Hell.

Every person in HELL only wants ONE THING:
ONE MORE CHANCE TO REPENT AND ASK GOD TO FORGIVE THEM SO THAT THEY CAN RECEIVE HIS WONDERFUL SALVATION - BUT IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

....and WORST OF ALL.....THIS HELL WILL GO ON FOR EVER AND EVER!

WHAT IS FOREVER?

Imagine an ENDLESS OCEAN and in it ONE DROP is ONE THOUSAND YEARS.
Imagine being IN HELL for 100 years, 1 thousand, 10 thousand, 100 thousand, 1million, 10 million, 100 million, 1 billion, 100 billion, 1 trillion, 100 trillion, 1billion trillion years, 1 trillion trillion and then it will be as if it only you only arrived......there is no end.

YOU STILL WANT TO CHOOSE TO BREAK GOD'S LAWS?
YOU STILL WANT TO REJECT YOUR ONLY CHANCE OF BEING SAVED?
YOU WANT TO PAY THE PRICE FOR YOUR CRIMES YOURSELF?

DO YOU STILL THINK THIS IS A LOAD OF RUBBISH? then click here http://www.spiritlessons.com/ and listen to A MAN WHO WENT TO HELL for only 23 minutes!

THE GOD WHO CREATED YOU HAS SAID THIS IS TRUE.
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR HIM TO LIE.

NOW READ ON VERY CAREFULLY....THERE IS GOOD NEWS FOR YOU RIGHT NOW even though you DO NOT DESERVE IT.

GOD has given YOU a MESSAGE OF GOOD NEWS. IT IS FOUND IN HIS BOOK, THE BIBLE: Go to the Book of John, Chapter 3, Verse 16: Here is what it is really saying

"GOD LOVES YOU so much that HE GAVE HIS ONLY SON, JESUS, TO TAKE YOUR PLACE AND SUFFER a horrible death on a cross for YOUR CRIMES.
HE PAID THE PRICE FOR YOUR CRIMES HIMSELF SO THAT HE CAN SAVE YOU FROM HELL.
WHAT MUST YOU DO TO BE SAVED?

You must admit you are a sinner in need of God and you have to repent.
You must recognise and accept Him and His work of the cross as the ONLY way you can be saved. Failure to do both of these means you cannot be saved. Only GOD can save you. It is NOTHING YOU CAN DO.
You must ACCEPT HIM as the only LORD of your life and as YOUR SAVIOUR from the punishment YOU DESERVE.
You must ASK FOR HIS FORGIVENESS for breaking HIS LAWS.
You must BELIEVE and ACCEPT HIS SALVATION THAT HE OFFERS AS THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE PAYMENT FOR YOUR EVIL DEEDS.
You must TURN AWAY FROM THE LIFE YOU ARE LIVING AND TAKE ON HIS LIFE.
YOU MUST PRAY TO HIM EVERY DAY AND DO WHATEVER HE ASKS YOU TO DO IN HIS BIBLE.
HE PROMISES THAT IF DO THESE THINGS FROM YOUR HEART AND FOLLOW HIM, HE WILL FORGIVE YOU EVERYTHING you ever did wrong and HE WILL NOT FIND YOU GUILTY ON THAT JUDGEMENT DAY and you WILL LIVE with Him in HEAVEN forever"

THIS IS THE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU TODAY.

THIS IS THE POWER OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST WHICH WAS POURED OUT FROM HIS BODY FOR YOU AND BY WHICH YOU CAN BE FORGIVEN.

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO BE SAVED.

IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS AND YOU REJECT THIS MESSAGE THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO FACE THE JUDGEMENT OF GOD AND PAY THE PUNISHMENT FOR YOUR CRIMINAL ACTS ON YOUR OWN, IN HELL.

TOMORROW WILL BE TOO LATE FOR YOU - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

SO MY FRIEND, WHAT IS STOPPING YOU FROM FALLING TO YOUR KNEES RIGHT NOW. ASK HIM TO FORGIVE YOU, TO COME INTO YOUR LIFE AND TO SAVE YOU!!

ASK HIM TO BE YOUR LORD AND TO BE YOUR SAVIOUR WHILE YOU CAN.
THEN PRAY TO HIM EVERY DAY, READ HIS BIBLE AND OBEY IT, FIND A CHURCH THAT SERVES HIM AND JOIN THEM. ONE DAY WE WILL MEET TOGETHER IN HEAVEN AND WORSHIP HIM WHO LOVED US SO MUCH THAT HE DIED FOR US EVEN BEFORE WE KNEW OF HIM.

YOU DID NOT EXPECT THIS WHEN YOU SENT ME YOUR EMAIL.
GOD HAS A PLAN FOR YOU. HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH THAT IS HE IS WARNING YOU TODAY OF THE GREAT DANGER YOU ARE IN SO YOU CAN KNOW THE GOOD NEWS HE HAS FOR YOU.

YOU SEE, HE IS A GOD OF LOVE BUT HE IS A HOLY GOD AND SO MUST BE A GOD OF GREAT JUSTICE.

ONLY A FOOL SAYS IN HIS HEART THERE IS NO GOD.

ARE YOU THAT FOOL?

DO NOT WAIT FOR TOMORROW, IT MAY NEVER COME.

Your REAL friend.

"George"

"may rats shit on your eyeballs"
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice reply, that must have taken him the entire day to type out! Laughing

I think I should take lessons from you how to do a proper dollar chop. Very Happy

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Did you realise that when YOU SENT ME this one email you DISOBEYED 3 OF GOD'S LAWS which HE has ORDERED YOU to OBEY? You KNEW IN YOUR HEAD and in YOUR HEART (it is called a conscience) that when you sent me this email, you PLANNED TO DO EVIL or SIN as God calls it.

These 3 LAWS are:

YOU SHALL NOT STEAL
YOU SHALL NOT COVET (desire what belongs to someone else)
YOU SHALL NOT LIE .

So what !! I don't care... you say

By deliberately breaking just these three laws today by sending me this email, YOU HAVE SINNED AGAINST GOD AND OFFENDED HIM.
HE DEMANDS JUSTICE!
Pot. Kettle. Black.

This is a WONDERFUL rant your lad sent you. Too bad you can't stick the whole thing in your sig.
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very well done! beers! One hell of a chop

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him to read it aloud...in front of a mirror!!! Very Happy

Nice work.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
geller
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My favorite quote was, "150 THOUSAND DIE EVERY DAY and a lot of them are REALLY SHOCKED that they are dead." Some are really shocked, some see the bus coming, I guess.

Also, "It doesn't end there - there is more." Eight steak knives are included?

"If you ever write me again then I will know you’re the worst IDIOT on earth." - Chuks
"each time i recieve your mail you make me feel sick,bad luck to you ,i have already gooten an helper so forget about me, i can not live or deal with a junky,joker,lier like you" - Nene
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a terrific rant! Well done. Very Happy

Now of course you're just going to carry on as if nothing had happened, right? Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
JFC
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's fine isn't it. Little does he know that another of my characters is going to chop his dollar tomorrow.

"may rats shit on your eyeballs"
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Special_K wrote:
Pot. Kettle. Black.

This isn't the first time that I've gotten the distinct impression that lad hypocrisy is pathological.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you read the end of his rabid ranting, your dollar chopper can get salvation by just asking for God's forgiveness - and he can keep the money too.

Sounds like a good deal to me. Better to be repentant and rich than a failed poor scammer Very Happy

I think he should point this out to the Lad.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i think he may actually be a profit as he continuously quotes what god has said will happen to you

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ask him to repeat it the e mail as your box was full and no content
arrived.

you might get a better one again.....otherwise that it one of the best
i have seen for a long time

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations - a truly awesome rant. I love the fact he gives all his measurements in metric and imperial units too... very helpful.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

How long is this? Laughing
Congrats'

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
cvb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He certainly seems to have a lucid imagination. I can't help thinking that he might have picked up his description of hell and it's tortures from some where else. I just can't see a guyman making up a rant that long. Having said that I have just googled it and cannot find a match. So well done, a lovely long rant and death threat.

He is in for a big shit this time.we have located his destination in the northern part of Nigeria were he lives with his family.I will suck his balls out of his pants once we get hold of him on our trip.

JACK WARNER Nigerian Scammer
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd write this in reply.

Dolla Choppa wrote:
If you believed all of that, you wouldn't be scamming. So who are you kidding? Turn away from scamming now, and I may join you.

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would guess that someone he was trying to scam sent that to him. It seems to be way too much work for a lad.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Julian Day
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Surely he's got a future as a Preacher?

Would TWAT be interested in making him a Reverend? Very Happy
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
I would guess that someone he was trying to scam sent that to him. It seems to be way too much work for a lad.

Could well be. Anyway, I've sent it to a batch of lads. Waste not, want not.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Classic material there... I'll bet he was seething as he wrote that while trying to keep an exterior calm demeanor.

I just finished a dolla chop on a lad and now he is trying to educate me on the various scams and how they work.

I'll post it when it comes to its inevitable completion.

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree that your lad has tried to scam some nutcase who has sent him that.

You could have a good time arguing theology with him, ie if Hell is 3,500 miles below the surface of the Earth, and the Earth is 7,900 miles in daimeter, then is Hell 900 miles across?

If its 20,000 degrees down there, won't the worms melt?

Quote:
IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO BREATH

But why would I breath if I were dead?

Etcetera....

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great rant. copy - paste and send to another lad. spread the love Pretty Rose

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great trophy, he really spend a lot of time there knitting that together, you got to tell me your secret how you got that out of him.

I did my first chop two days ago and all my lad did is change his email address to the victim not a word to M@c G0m3r whose email he has too. So M@c send him a nice note at his new addy and still no reply and to the victim he keeps up the appearance that everything is okay, he got the money and just asks for another fee now. But he is considering bank to bank transfers now Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You will be TORTURED and BRUTALISED by pitiless CREATURES who have NO INTELLIGENCE and REALLY HATE YOU.

This confirms it : Hell is full of lads Very Happy

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure why, but the bit that struck me as funniest was It is very large and contains a LAKE of FIRE about ONE MILE WIDE and VERY DEEP. It's the about, he's so sure of everything else except this.

I didn't realise no lying was a commandment. If it were, then i don' think a lake of fire about a mile across would be able to hold all the inhabitants.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic