SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How to speed up to get them leave their scripts?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Struan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, as you can see I'm new here ... greetings to all of you ... Smile

I have a knowned scammer, Arysjak, who mailed me. Encouraged by you ppl I now try to make his/her life miserable.

The problem is that none of my questions or suggestions are answered. The script writing is going on and on, now for a week.

Do you good ppl here have any sugestions how to speed up things here, to get them go outside their scripts?
All "she" is talking about is how everything is romantic and how a good man I am, how serious this is and ... yada yada yada ... Smile

I don't want to step at anyones toes here since I know many ppl fall for this type of talking, but I have some experience from chats and got my share of fooliness. But actually I met my wife on internet ... Very Happy ... she's not a fake, pure genuine woman.
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Struan,
Welcome to Eater.
In my (limited) baiting experience, it has taken hours of chat, and script emails before they get off email script. It usually happens after they ask for money.
Then the fun for you can begin.

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are no real short cuts... that's why some baiters find vlads to be slightly boring to bait. Just run out his script by sending short replies. You'll get there in the end.

One way of passing the time is to bait other types of lads at the same time. Or start different vlad baits on different dates, then you always have a couple "coming to the boil" at any given time.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello there and Welcome, you're at the source of all lad evil here Laughing
Fist things first, you work SAFE? IP hidden from your emails? If you have to ask, read a bit, start here linky
To get them of script you must make it necessary for them to leave it. How? Do something they don't expect, when they ask for your full info and ID drop in a picture of your family/work/hobby/pet anything and you might forget the ID scan Wink Tell them that you have to build some trust first, ask about his family/work/pets/hobbies anything that might interest you and makes him think and type fresh text. Just chit chat like you would do with a pen pall, not too much and always in question form so he has to answer and until he answers your (off topic) questions you might not read his questions. Be nice, polite, friendly, if he points out that you didn't answer him, apologize, still don't answer but ask the same questions again that he didn't answer to the first time. Break his work speed, if he expects direct answers, you take your time, explain why, as he can't expect you to sit behind a computer 24/7.
have fun, ask questions and bait SAFE

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thx for your tips ... Smile

Today I got a mail where he wants me to give out my full mobile with country code ... Very Happy ... things do move.
I think I attach a pic of a dog, as an answer in my next mail ... Very Happy

Btw, I've got myself a fresh mobile card to use for ocations like this. Also set up free number at K7. Since I use gmail to my identity I feel pretty safe.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good, having some phone fun adds another dimension to a bait. As well as that, it costs your vlad, PLUS he has to get hold of a female to do the call. You should enjoy it. To hear some squirming, throw in the odd question on the phone... the girl will have a very strict script to stick to and your question will throw that off. Smile

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Struan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So dissapointing, I gave out the special mobile number I just bought for this ocation ... nothing happened. I guess they use this number in any other scam somehow.

So I just didn't answer any mail. It took 4 whole days before I got a worried mail asking if I was ok, she missed me and bla bla. I didn't answer until a couple of days later and now ... wow ... we are practically setting up a visit for "her". "She" wants to meet me and it's the best at my place ... Very Happy

Can't be this easy to get the vlad to a safari, so I expect other things start to roll here ... Smile
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is where the money will begin. She will need your help with passport or visa fees, or tragedy will strike at the airport, and she will need you to bail her out of some bad situation.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So now the fun beginns then ... Very Happy

She's still on script though. I suggested her to come here in the beginning of November, but got only some repeated answer, stating how important it is to meet irl and that it should be in my place, from her last mail. With new photos of course ... Twisted Evil
Struan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oki, it starts to move a little here:

Quote:
I am very glad to receive your letter. My Love, you do not represent,
As I very strongly was upset after travel agency. I not Found to
itself places, I have come home and did not sleep all night long, I
laid and Cried. I very much wish to meet you, as soon as possible. To
me very much It is a pity, that I cannot pay all money for wash
documents. To me very much It is insulting, that I am in such helpless
in this of situations. Oll3, I It is very grateful to you, that you
do not refuse me in these difficult Minute also want the help to me, I
never will forget it. You became very much Person expensive to me,
also I want, that our hearts have incorporated, and We were together
always. I think, that together we will necessarily overcome All
difficulties on a way to each other, and nobody can separate us, and
We will be always happy. Very much it is not convenient me before you,
as I Never depended on whom in this world, and completely provided
Itself. I very much worry about our meeting as very much I wish to be
With you. I very much am afraid to lose you, as you that man, which I
So long searched and waited in the life. Oll3, I many time Imagined a
meeting at the airport when you meet me with Bunch of flowers, and I
will give you the most sweet and gentle kiss. In Last time I a lot of
time think of you, I look at yours Photos very often.[Ah, she means the 4.3 MB renamed data file I attached a week ago] As you have
understood from my letter, that to me To start to make out my visa and
the passport for travel abroad to me it is necessary 380 euro if you
can gain me this sum ours with you The meeting considerably to be
accelerated. I will go at once in the tourist Agency to pay money for
wash documents. Oll3, I do not want It is more to waste our precious
time for nothing, I want every day To see your smile and to feel you
near to itself! Tomorrow I will go In travel agency to learn the
information on, how you Can make a remittance addressed to travel
agency, To pay services for wash documents and at once to inform you
all The information. I very strongly love you and I wish to be with
you as it is possible More likely. I will wait for news from you, as
soon as possible.

With love your @rysj@k!

And my answer

Quote:
First of all, calm down. I will cover ALL costs for you, after all you are going to visit ME. If it makes you feel better I can pay you only the 380 Euro to your bank, but if you are short of money I'll pay for your whole travel here.

My lovely j@rysj@k, your pictures of you are so devestating, astonishing and wonerfull. I'm also so happy you like me from my photos I send to you. I was a little nervous you didn't like the wrinkles in my face so I'm pleased you liked my look.

So, my lovely @rysj@k, we are to meet each other after all. So exiting!!

Just tell me where to send the money and they are yours, as we are destinated to US for ever.

Now there's some things I don't understand.
Am I supposed to redirect money to a travel agency?
What is ... wash documents?

Is it ok to publish the ongoing work here?
Struan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oki, now I'm into buisness.
Hmm, there is two towns @rm@vir, one in Russia and one in @rmeni@. I can use that later on maybe ... Smile ... I wonder if she forgot about the 380 Euro now?

Quote:
I am very glad to receive your letter. Oll3, thanks you huge, that you do not turn away from me difficult minutes and want to help me, I
never it shall overlook. Today I went to travel agency to learn the
information on a remittance. The tourist agent has told, that they do
not accept for payment, bank moving of money to the account, from
private persons. They accept such payment only from the organization
at travel by groups. Therefore money for payment for mine documents to
me necessary to do by cash. It has told, that in our city there is
company Money Gram which is engaged in remittances from other
countries. Today I also came into bank to learn the information on a
remittance of companies Money Gram. In the companies to me have told,
that they many years are engaged in remittances, and do it safely and
quickly. It is necessary for you descends in office of companies Money
Gram in the city to send me of money. Also to you the data will be
necessary for mine: my name and a surname and also the country in
which I live. These data:

My name - @rysj@k,
My surname - S@rgsjan,
My country - @RMENI@,
My city - @rm@vir.

The information which will be necessary for you in companies Money
Gram. After you make a remittance, the company to you will give a
confidential code consisting of 8 figures (MTCN) which you should
inform me. The information which to me informed in companies Money
Gram, I think, that the best variant to take advantage of services of
this of the companies as it is very easy, fast and safe. I once again
want to thank you, that you for me do. I very much want to be with you
in the near future and now is completely sure, that anybody and can
will separate nothing us. I shall look forward to hearing from you, as
soon as possible.

Well there is no Money Grammy in my town, a lot of Western Union though. To bad @rmeni@ isn't in the country list there
Quote:
So good to hear from you again my darling. Every day you light my whole world up with your letter.

I looked at all places on my way home from work, but there was no such place named Money Grammy. I looked everywhere! Allright my town isn't that big so it only took me two hours to find out there is no such place. I asked in every shop and walked several km to find this place so I could send you money, but I couldn't find it.
I saw some other places with Western Union though who seem to do about the same thing, can I use that one.

I'm sorry I'm totaly new with this kind of things to send money, my secretary only transfer money vith our bankacount so whe can't help either.

My darling I want you here and wish you could help me. What am I to do now? How much money do you want me to send?

I wonder when the answer comes. As usual at around 10 am tomorrow?
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doing fine, not enough personal questions I think, send another picture with a house, your house where she will be staying and tell/ask something about it. Silk sheets good for her or she doesn't like them? You see no other option than to send the money by snail mail, as she can't use $$ there what currency should you send? What was her address again? When is her birthday? Does she have traveling clothes, can be warm/cold where you are, what is her size? can she pick something she likes from Sears so you have an idea about her taste, chit chat that she'll have to answer.
You got that load of laptops in the office, three months old, but obsolete as the new server can't work with that stuff, would she like one? Pick and probe until you hit a nerve.
Sending money by snail mail, hide it in a nice birthday card with envelope, write something very nice on the card, put it in the envelope and seal it. Darn you forgot the money, careful open it again and slide in something like this Image
then tape it carefully close again Wink and send it from a far away post office when you have the time. A 2$ investment in your true believe in her Laughing
Have fun

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bill2 ... lol ... yes I certenly will use this one, with this bait or another ... Very Happy
Also thx for your other tips. Unfortunatly I'm not a good chit chatter as you will see in the mails. I'll do my best though ... Smile

I added a new mail
Quote:
I'm so happy you will arrive here, I just cant wait. Since my daughter was here she helped me to get some pics I took this summer into the computer. Arysjak my darling, I hope you will be happy here in my house.

I hope you don't mind asking but have you thought that it might be cold here. I want to buy some cloths for you, what size do you have? I can see you have good shapes and know you will not be offended for asking.

Oh how stupid I am, I haven't asked you what time you have a birthday. When is it? Soon? Can I buy you a birthdaypresent? What do you wish for? Peace of jewellery?

I looked at all places on my way home from work, but there was no such place named Money Grammy. I looked everywhere! Allright my town isn't that big so it only took me two hours to find out there is no such place. I asked in every shop and walked several km to find this place so I could send you money, but I couldn't find it.
I saw some other places with Western Union though who seem to do about the same thing, can I use that one.

I'm sorry I'm totaly new with this kind of things to send money, my secretary only transfer money vith our bankacount so whe can't help either.

My darling I want you here and wish you could help me. What am I to do now? How much money do you want me to send?

My daughter do understand what you need dear Arysjak. I'm sorry I didn't think of these things.

Write to me back very fast please.

Dang, forgot to attach the pics of the house. (Which happens to be true), I'm so bad with computers.
Quote:
Oh, I'm really bad with computers, my daughter is yelling at me. I didn't bring the pictures. Here they are.

This vlad seem to be blind, death and lazy. The answer comes the normal time
Quote:
With me all is good. At me remarkable mood. I hope, that you without
problems can find office of companies Money Gram as it should be in
any bank. I understand, that you could not find bank Money Gram on
affinity. But I require your help, as soon as possible 380 euro on my
documents. You need to go to bank and to ask, where there is company
Money Gram. To you in bank should tell in what place there is this
company. Olle, the company westernunion does not work for us. I looked
not for a long time news of Armenia. In news it has been told, that
the company westernunion is closed for some time. Therefore will make
not probably a remittance through westernunion. To you it is urgently
necessary today or to search for company Money Gram tomorrow. I will
wait for information from you. Last night I long looked at stars and
thought of you my gentle. I have named your name the brightest star in
the sky. And now if to me I become sad simply I leave in the evening
on street, I shall see the necessary star and to me at once it becomes
easier love mine. Now I frequently shall look at stars may to be to me
it will be possible to think of desire. ... // ... hot part taken away

Now some temptations ... Smile
Quote:
You are a master of love letter!! So sweet words, my hands will of course consurn your body when we meet.

My secretary just come back. I send her out after lunch to find this place where to send cash money. She says there is no place here. They had an agent in the middle of the town, but he have closed the Money Grammy a month ago. She found a lot of Western Union though, are you sure I can't use that one? They seem to be all over the world.

Otherwise I don't know how to send you the money, since you say it's not working with a bank acount. Of course I can send in an ordinary mail. I dunno how safe it is though.

My darling, this week I'm overloaded with work, but I'll wait for you. If you are coming this week we can't spend much time together, but next week it's easier for me.

Did you like my house? I'm very proud of it. After my wife passed away I sold our big house and moved into this smaller one. I don't need this much space really and sometimes I think even this is to big for me alone. Darling I think you will love it and it makes more reason to keep it if I'm not alone in it.

I thought your birthday was closer so I could send you a little gift. But I'll try to send you some flowers anyway.

My work annoyes me sometimes and these computer guys drive me insane. I bought 8 new laptops half a year ago and now they are worthless becourse they don't comunicate with the server they say. I kicked them right away, but now I stand here with a new system and 8 laptops to no use. Can you belive it??!!!
Anyhow, if you need a laptop or two just let me know.

Darling, I have to end this letter to go home. For the first time in my life I opened my private letterbox at my work. It took longer then I thought to write this. As allways it's wonderfull writing to you, since you come more close to me.

Dang, no bait there ... but the money is important though. And remember ... I choosed her! NOT
Quote:
... // ... hot part left out
I am very happy, that you have chosen me
and have given me chance to give you all love and tenderness. I think
of you my love. Olle I need in you in my life. My love, I very much
like your house in pictures. As Olle, I wish to inform you, that it is
not necessary to send money through the company westernunion as for us
westernunion does not work. You need to find company Money Gram and to
go to this company, to make a remittance. On the companies you can
learn more detailed information on its official site
www.moneygram.com, on this site you can find the office closest to
your house. My love if at you it will turn out to find nothing the
closest bank. Then you should write me in the letter the city. I will
go to bank and to learn, where there is company Money Gram. My Olle I
shall finish this letter, I wish to you all best and good mood. I very
much wait your answer and I send you the warm embraces.

I'm really desperate to get her home to me!
Quote:
So good to hear from you my darling. This week have been so busy to me, I'm totatly exhousted. Your letters brings me so much joy though, I forget the tireness and think dirctly of you Arysjak, the bright light in the dark.

I was all over the town again asking for Money Grammy but couldn't find any. I asked again and the manager of Tobaco shop told me there was a bank using this service but now they have stoped that service.
My darling, I know you are a lot better then me about computers, I'm sure you'll find a way to get the money to you.
My town is Borås, or at least the nearest one. I live a little outside the town, but if you can find a place from where I can send the money I'll happely run to it directly.

You are so interesting darling, you dont feel decire of juwellery, but you love flowers. Most suiteable for a woman is diamonds imo but flowers make women glow.
Laptops are more like a tool so I'm glad you don't like to have that from me.
Chocolate? Cars? Cloths? It's cold here now, just above the freezing point. Maybe skis would be most preferable?

Darling write to me soon, I have two whole free days now

Oki, lets see if something comes up this weekend. After all she promised she'll call
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Unfortunatly I'm not a good chit chatter as you will see in the mails. I'll do my best though

I disagree, your a good enough chit chatter to keep this one occupied for a while Wink

The lack of computer skills is also handy, have your pet teach you how to use it, baiting can be very educational Idea

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Struan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At last I get her do actually do something. She asked me about the town where I live so she could ask in her bank about how to proceed with Mony Grammy.
In my town there is only one place and "unfortunatly" Forex have choosed not to cooperate with Mony Grammy any more. Western Union is a lot better for them (remember WU don't send/recieve money to Armenia)
I have to travel to nearest big city who happens to have 7 places where I can send her money.
Happely I do anything for her arrivel to me. At Monday I will have a big adventure travelling to the big city.
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bill2 you cracked me up with that postal authority thing, lol.
Thats so funny Laughing

I also agree with Murry. Have them teach you stuff. I really am learning from my lads.
They like teaching helpless me. Then I forget and they have to teach me again Razz

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Struan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I asked her to show stupid me how to bring pictures into the computer I only get a hot love letter ... bah ... Twisted Evil
I think I'll let her know what male testosterone dominans means, in a mild and gentle way of course suiting me ... Very Happy

I think one of the Mony Grammy will be robbed tomorrow with me as a headwitness ... Smile

Btw I post the header here. All I get is a town in USA, is that it?

Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.65.74.2 with SMTP id b2cs84176qbl;
Sun, 19 Oct 2008 06:16:43 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.210.91.17 with SMTP id o17mr7232088ebb.117.1224422202214;
Sun, 19 Oct 2008 06:16:42 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from n8.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com (n8.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com [217.146.182.188])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 23si8071892eya.7.2008.10.19.06.16.40;
Sun, 19 Oct 2008 06:16:41 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 217.146.182.188 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected]) client-ip=217.146.182.188;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 217.146.182.188 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected]) [email protected]; domainkeys=hardfail (test mode) [email protected]
Received: from [217.146.182.180] by n8.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Oct 2008 13:16:40 -0000
Received: from [87.248.111.147] by t6.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Oct 2008 13:16:40 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp204.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 19 Oct 2008 13:16:40 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 16292 invoked from network); 19 Oct 2008 13:16:40 -0000

DomainKey-Signature: Deleted - Page Blowout

Received: from unknown Deleted - Page Blowout

Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 18:08:55 +0400
X-Mailer: The Bat! (v1.62 Christmas Edition) Personal
Reply-To: arysjak <[email protected]>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To: "Olle Persson" <[email protected]>
Subject: My love!!!
Struan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Due to a bad accident when trying to send money via Money Grammy I have been to hospital for more then a week with a broken leg. My head was a bit twisted too ... But now I'm pretty ok and my secretary help me a lot ...

2008-11-10 14:06
Quote:
My love, I'm so happy that all trouble are behind us. I got my money back and can now transfer them safe!! If it's ok with you that I wellcome you on crutches and have a hard time to walk I will welcome you here. To me it would be like to be in heaven and I do want you here as soon as possible. I will embrace you and kiss you so much ... we might not have time for anything else.

Can you please resend the information on how to do the transfer? I will let my secretary drive me to Göteborg in the company car and fix it all once and for all.

2008-11-10 14:57
Quote:
Hello my love 0lle!
I very much worried, when from you there was no letter. To me it was
very sad without your letters. But now I am very happy, that you have
written to me. I with the big pleasure on a shower read your letter.
Now I understand, why you could not write me the letter. Because to
you there arrived your daughter. Olle, transfer to the daughter big
hello from me. Tell to it, that I very much would like to get
acquainted on closer with your daughter. My love I am very glad, that
you could take money back. Also will help now to me with money for my
documents. I will give you the information, that you could make a
remittance for me. Olle, here data.

My name - Arysjak,
My surname Sargsjan,
My city - Armavir,
My country - ARMENIA.

I hope, that you will go tomorrow to bank which is in Goteborg.
I am very grateful to you, that you help me with money.
I will wait from you the letter with good news. I love you!!!!

Your Arysjak!

2008-11-10 23:34
Quote:
Hi my darling Arysjak,
It was an adventure to go into Göteborg again. My secretary drow very slow and I was happy about that. She's a nice woman but she should never drive a car!!! Anyway we got there and I wanted to pay the 380 Euro, but they refused to send money to Armenia without you filling in a form. I attach it here, they scanned it for me.
You have to print it out, fill it in and send it back to me.
When I get it I print it out and bring it to them and I can transfer the money. Very complicated if you ask me, they weren't very nice either.
So my darling, hurry up to fill it in so I can transfer the money ... nothing can stop us now!!

Many kisses from your Olle

today 07:53
Quote:
Hello my love Olle!
I am very glad to receive from you the letter. For me it is very
pleasant to receive your news. But, unfortunately not the good. It is
very a pity to me, that to you have not allowed to do in bank for me a
remittance. I will go now to bank what to ask about this paper. As I
will unpack it as soon as I will fill. I very strongly love you. Now
it is time to me to run. Wait my letter I will send you already soon a
copy of your paper, that you could give it in bank.

Your Arysjak!

today 09:28
Quote:
Hello my love Olle!
I only have arrived not for a long time from bank. I learnt all in
bank about this papers moneygram and to me have told, that it is not
obligatory to fill it. Because it is possible to make without it a
remittance. Olle, but I have all the same insisted, that to me the
data in this paper would help to fill. As soon as to me all my data
filled, I have gone at once to the cafe Internet what to send you a
copy moneygram. Now I am very happy, that I can soon arrive to you.
I hope, that it is more at us there will be no what obstacles for ours
with you a meeting. My love Olle, I hope, that you will go today again
to bank and to do for me a remittance. I very strongly love you.
Now I will wait from you the letter with good news. My kisses!!!

Your Arysjak!

Hmm .. how do I attach a picture here?
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ You were in hospital only for a week? Wow, you must have some amazing healing-power. My character stayed in hospital for over a month after surviving a car-accident which killed Kenny...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simple, put the picture somewhere online, like putfile photobucket (don't use your baiter/eater/real name to register of course) and once it's in there you can link the picture with Url like this [url] path to your picture online[/url]
or if it isn't too big show it here with [img] path to your picture online [/img]
I got more stuff in my sig if you want to know more about it

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thx ... Smile .. yes I know it takes time in hospital, but I was bored and no vital organs where hurt.
Oki, here is the lazy vlad way of filling in the form. Oki in Armenia they are pretty sloppy with forms, they don't know the byrocratic ole old
Sweden!

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations, nice one, not completely filled in, so now ask all the questions, one by one of course and fill it in yourself(not!) then you can ship the money Twisted Evil
In the meantime keep making small talk and figure out what makes him tick. Wink

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this consider as small talk?

Quote:

My love Arysjak,

I don't know why you do this to me. Don't you love me any more???
They pointed out that all questions must be answered and you have to make a signature. Of course it have to be written with a pen by hand.
I don't know how it works in Armenia but here in Sweden forms are very serious. They demand it here my darling!! It's here in Sweden the payment is send from, Swedish law yields.

Now we are delayed, I can't belive it, after all I have gone through to get you here. At last I can see the light in thunnel through my dizzy mind. We as a couple was to become comlete!! And now this ....
Darling you have to do this right, fill in the form proper, set your signature and send it to me!!

Waiting for your you
Yours 0lle
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kinda Wink
just start something about the food in the hospital and ask if she can cook, is a good cook, ever made ??
Does she like long walks through nature, where has she been, what was it like etc.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oki I'll try to remember that when we come smoth-talk-foot again.

First thing first. The form just have to be filled in. Am I pushing this to far?

Quote:

I very much hoped from you to receive good news. But I am now upset,
because probably you do not love me instead of I you. I very strongly
love you and loved. I always had to you good feelings. 0lle, I went to
bank and to me there said, that it is not necessary to write such
paper which you gave me. To me have told in bank that it is possible
to send money without this paper. Why I have sent you such paper and
not filled. Because I it did all in bank and there have told, that it
is enough of it. I do not know why the bank at you refuses to do a
remittance without this paper. 0lle, you need to go and say once again
to them, that it is possible to send money without this paper. You
need to tell, that they called in bank of Armenia and asked it there,
that it it is not necessary to do. My love I hope, that you will go
today to bank and to speak to them that they called in bank of
Armenia. Also I hope, that to you after that will allow to do to me a
remittance. I love you!!! I will wait from you the letter with good news.

My answer
Quote:

The instruction from the Money Grammy office here in Sweden clearly said all the questions have to be filled in when I called them today. you also have to sgin the form at the bottom. I guess there is a differens how things are handled here in Sweden and in Armenia.

To me this don't make any sence at all and if I would decide how to send you money I would use an ordinary bank transfer. But now they demand it and we have to do as we are told I guess. I need the fully filled in form to be allowed to send you money.

My darling you know I allways will love you no matter what. Don't let this little thing come between us. I'm here with a little pain but I recognise my love for you as a huge feeling, I can't think of my life without you. You make me so happy and I'm longing for you to come here. Don't doubt my love for you @rysjak, you are my life

Her replay:
Quote:

I only have come not for a long time from bank and learnt there about
your form which you have sent me and spoke, that I filled it. 0lle,
now listen to me attentively, that to me have told in bank. The
managing director of bank has told to me, that it is not obligatory to
fill it. As the bank should not you give the form such that I filled
it. Only it is necessary for you, that they gave you the form through
which it is possible to make a remittance. As the managing director of
our bank, has told, that if they wish to ask us. Let your bank calls
on a phone number of our bank. Also I will explain all there about
this form. 0lle, here it is all to me have told, that you should do.
Now you need to go to bank Goteborg and to do anew transfer for me.
As if they I will not do transfer tell it that they called to Armenia.
Olle, I hope, that to you will allow to do transfer for me. I love
you!!! I will wait from you for the information concerning bank.

my answer:
Quote:

To be honest, I don't understand why you don't want to fill in this form. Is it such a big deal? I'm just waiting here to be able to go back to Göteborg and transfer the money.
I have called the office and asked abou it. Since they are the one who let me transfer the money they demand that you fill in the form the way it's described. If I don't have that form with me I will not be allowed to transfer the money!!

I'm totaly locked in here darling. You don't want to fill in the form and the office refuse to let me transfer the money to you.
Again, the Money Grammy here in Sweden don't care what your bank in Armenia think or may not think, they demand this form filled in by you and hand over by me.
What am I supposed to do here darling? I want you here @rysjak. I want you in my arms. I love you.

To be continued ...

Btw ... I have a couple of others vlads going on. They seem not to like fill in forms. Are there any other good things to suplay them with?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic