SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gay scammer gets his cumuppance (Non PC)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he wasn't confused about his sexuality, he will be confused now, as Roy goes gay for a day. Smile
My reply borrows the lyrics from 'Gay Bar' by Electric Six.

Quote:
WILL MY HOMOSEXUALITY CONDEMN ME?

Dear,

My name is Justin Séné EYADEMA, son of Gnassingbé EYADEMA former president of the Republic of the Togo (West Africa), of which my older brother, Faure EYADEMA now certainly the current President.

I live at present in Ivory Coast (West Africa) with my little sister in distress without name. I am homosexual, that has seems it worsened my situation. I am marginalized by my family and my friends turn me the back. The gay community in Abidjan is very discrete and does not dare to break the yoke of the discrimination. I write to you because I am in a situation of distress but not of despair. My father Gnassingbé EYADEMA deceased on February 5, 2005 left me a small fortune.

Indeed, seeing his health degenerating, my father undertook to entrust to a company of safety installed in Abidjan an important amount of money of an amount of $ 16,450,000 US and jewels of great value. I still hold the parts attesting of the contents of this bag sealed to entrust to the company of safety in question.

I would like to solicit you here and now in order to help me to transfer the bag in Europe so that I can have which it freely. I also ask you to give each other the insurance that you will not spend about it only one centime without my authorization. I would like to also leave the Ivory Coast because I do not have there more friends.

In against part of your benevolence, I will grant 10% of the transferred sum to you is $ 1,645,000 US. That could appear insufficient to you, but understand that this money is all that remains me of my late father. Nevertheless, I remain open to any negotiation provided that this special parcel is in sure place in a country or I can remake my life.

You wonder certainly why not to have this money in Ivory Coast?

My older brother Faure EYADEMA who should help me there considering the paperwork required, reproaches me sometimes my homosexuality, sometimes my stubbornness to continue my studies. I have a Degree in Geography, I am 22 years old and I would like to have the Doctorate.

By thanking you for keeping confidential and out of reach press the contents of this email, I hope that I will find near you an attentive ear and an helping hand which will help me in this situation.

Yours sincerely,
Justin Séné EYADEMA.

Quote:
Ooh, Justin,

You old drama queen you, you came to the right place girlfriend.

My helping hand eagerly awaits you, please thrust your bag in my direction.

When you get here, I wanna take you to a gay bar, gay bar, gay bar.
Let's start a war, start a nuclear war,
At the gay bar, gay bar, gay bar.
Wow!

Now Tell me do ya?, but do ya have any money?
I've got something to put in you, At the gay bar, gay bar, gay bar.
Wow!

You're a superstar..

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's an amusing one, and though it's not one I have ever received, it appears to have been going around since 2005, or maybe before then.

Earlier ones have a phone number attached, so I may give him a 'tickle' - in a manner of speaking Very Happy - to see what gives. I'll check to see if he walks the walk and can talk the talk. Laughing

The one thing missing in my life is a gay phone buddy. Shocked

We can discuss girly things maybe.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
please thrust your bag in my direction

Laughing

Maybe an episode of "Lad Eye for the Straight Guym@n"?

Fake Checks out of circulation - 52K (so far)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
"The law of cama is still in exixtence and I know what the consequences of your action will be"-Rimi
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic