SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fantastic way to waste your lad's time

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To cut another long story short, I have told my lad to send me some photographic evidence before he will receive his dollaz. But unfortunately an evil gman (=me Twisted Evil ) has hacked into our e-mail accounts so that no attachments greater than 1kb can get through. After several days trying (and failing) to find an alternative solution, would my lad agree to my Plan B, which is to chop the photos up into 1kb files and e-mail them to me one at a time?

Was there ever any doubt? Very Happy

Quote:
From my lad:

I will make sure you get all the cropped files today. I hired a graphic designer from Greece to do this work! I couldn't have done it the best way to make it easier for you. One of the photos was cropped into 126 boxes!!! each of the box is at least lower than 2kb. if the boxes were divided below 1kb we would have about 200 boxes which will be very difficult for you to assemble! This is what graphic designer told me. i will have to send you one of the cropped files to see when i will go on with the rest.

PS This file is saved as cropped image 001 ( the last one of this photo would be Cropped Image 126), remember it is 126 boxes for the first photo. again when reassembling it, i want you to know that 14 boxes made up the first horizonal line. The horizonal lines of this boxes is 9 rows.

I am now watching in awe as the first of a couple of hundred pointless emails chug into my inbox, each one with a tiny piece of the jigsaw attached.

What could possibly go wrong now...? My lad can finally smell those dollaz...

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rule 2a. Make the Lad work hard.

Thumbs up Ninastian, you seem to have developed a unique modality ... because I can't believe any of my Lads falling for such a ludicrous tale. Wink

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Jerome
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ouah
Great !
This is evil, I will have to try that !

Flag Monaco Benin Benin Benin Ivory Coast Ivory Coast Ivory Coast France France France Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Mortar Mortar
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ninastian - Shocked That's pure insanity! Very Happy If you can get this lad to do this, you could probably make him do just about anything. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

another Thumbs up and another Thumbs up Thumbs up Thumbs up

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
One of the photos was cropped into 126 boxes !!! each of the box is at least lower than 2kb. if the boxes were divided below 1kb we would have about 200 boxes which will be very difficult for you to assemble!

This is still wrong Shocked because the files are still > 1Kb. He'll just have to start from scratch. Remember if the files are > 1Kb you can't receive them and therefore cannot piece the image back together again.
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^^

Oh no!!!!! Sad

Someone I know is going to be VERY cross...

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've haven't got a trophy Pic yet. But anything chopped up this way will count as a trophy in my books.
We need a classic 100 best excuses forum and I'd start with this one

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ninastian - this is a payment delaying modality I could never have thought of Shocked wonderful!

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course in the end he'll have to start all over again, I know you will find a suitable reason for him. Very Happy

This new modality could be labeled the "PHOTO-CHOP".

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
ernieh1969
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EXCELLENT! clapping

I have a similar modality going on where I explained I cannot receive emails longer than 5 sentences.

One scammer sends multiple emails and another has taken to printing everything out then scanning it.

I love compliant lads.

BAIT SAFE -BAIT OFTEN
Closed lad accounts
Safari(Group Effort)O. Ch1dinma: Lagos to Cotonou: "Ihave to start beging for money to go back home now."

"your rules are enormous ...[I] might be too inconsequential to fill the big hole that you just created." ESTH3R J4CQU3LYN DOE (MRS.)
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THis is great! I havent seen this either...

But yes.. I am sure he paid the graphic designer a lot of money.

I wonder what was going though the greek designers head when he got htis request.

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
streaded
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

probably $$$$$$$

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad has spent 9 hours today sending me 300+ pieces of cropped picture, one e-mail at a time.

But it has just been my sad duty to inform him that none of the e-mails he sent had any files attached. He did make them 1kb or smaller, didn't he...? Rolling Eyes

Tomorrow morning I will post his reaction. I do hope he doesn't take it badly.

Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work! I like this a lot.

It occurs to me you could have a lot of fun if you SEND a document to a lad - all chopped up. He'll have to print out each photo, and piece them together, jigsaw style.

Just make sure you don't accidentally forget to send one important piece Wink

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
Norfolk n Good
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the WU form.... "Sorry, I was in a rush to check out my hotel room and left two pieces in my room (a few hundred miles away)! Unfortunately I am unable to go back to the hotel to pick them up as when I got home the town was in an amber alert and we are not allowed to leave our homes, the good thing is I have phoned the hotel and they will keep the missing parts safe until you arrive to collect them" Very Happy
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah and when you finally get around to sending him the WU receipt you will have to do the same thing and good luck to the lad putting them back together Smile

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
But when you do, just be sure to send the same micro-attachment with each email. That's quick, easy, and all the more frustrating for the lad. Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

Location: Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. ByeBye Bankity-Bank!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Norfolk n Good wrote:
I like the WU form.... "Sorry, I was in a rush to check out my hotel room and left two pieces in my room (a few hundred miles away)! Unfortunately I am unable to go back to the hotel to pick them up as when I got home the town was in an amber alert and we are not allowed to leave our homes, the good thing is I have phoned the hotel and they will keep the missing parts safe until you arrive to collect them" Very Happy

"You wouldnt believe this...the hotel burned right to the ground...along with your missing pieces" Laughing

your fund is no more here in our bank.~Mr. W@lter.

it is God that give me your contact email ~Mr. 3ke.

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Thanks for your kindness. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your
cake, rather we need the document.-FBI
Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
RoyalFlush
Eater U Quiz winner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ninastian: I hurt my abs laughing at this. Excellent work. Smile

It's you and your family that don't have ENOUGH BRIAN CELLS.

I am dying because of your love you,ve impacted in me.

pony
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another day dawns. But today is different because I discover eight angry messages from my lad, who has been waiting for the last two hours for me to contact him. I do hope I haven't upset him. But it seems I may have done:

Quote:
I spent over 6 hours intoto sending this emails to you (file less than 2kb for each) to you one at a time. It really drives me crazy!!! Plus I spent over 3,000 euros to hire someone from Greece to get this work done! Shit Shit!! Shit!!!

Shit! Please call me (07864 ******) or give me a number I can sms you the email access to print the photos. Now I should think the cropping is a monumental waste of time!

Curiously, he seems to be prepared to waste another day of his life on the same modality. Perhaps he feels partly to blame for not knowing the difference between 1kb and 2kb?

Quote:
Find a computer that has a Yahoo Messenger, then register a New Yahoo ID. After you are done, add me at ***@yahoo.com for a chat. I will be online waiting for you as from 8am London time. This is an instant messaging more reliable than emails. I can securely send you this files without ANYONE STOPPING IT!!!! I repeat no one can stop you from receiving this photos!! This will work 100%!!! Let's give this a try!
In a case where there is no Yahoo Messenger Installed on the computer you are going to use. You can instal one using this link below.

messenger.yahoo.com

PS If you aren't sure what Yahoo Messenger is, ask someone to guide you!!! Even a child in the UK instant messages, this is NOT SUPPOSED TO BE DIFFICULT BRUVVVVVVV!!!Just do what I say and we are going to end this misery!!

Well, I'll give it a go - but something tells me I am going to struggle with this technology... Twisted Evil

MOD EDIT: removed mask from text. There's no need to waste bandwith masking large blocks of text with no names or other easily Googleable references. Wink Great lad rant, BTW! --JF

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic, classic quotes from your pet! LMAO. LOL_sign clapping
I sure hope messenger doesn't drop the line....can you imagine 12 hours on Messenger to send even smaller pieces?? This guy is truly nuts! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Shit Shit!! Shit!!!

Sounds like your lad has a bowel problem... a bottle of Kaeopectate should remedy the situation.

Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't stop jiggling on my office's chair. Laughing Laughing Laughing
AMAZING

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
Master of the Ood
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could always just tell him that the computer you're using isn't yours, but a public computer, and they've blocked access to yahoo messenger. You can't download it without having administrative passwords to override the block. They've done this on most the computers at my school to prevent people from tieing up the computer lab surfing facebook, myspace, or chatting on IM's.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic