SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ok, Who did this?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is an article today on Fox news:

Quote:
TWO Indonesian men were tricked into getting their faces tattooed by a bogus official offering government jobs, News.com.au reports.

Village chief Sawiyono — who was helping the men find jobs in Jakarta — claims he received a text message from a government official offering them work as intelligence officers, but insisted they were inked first with a dragon tattoo, Antara state news agency said.

Sawiyono realized he had been tricked after checking with the subdistrict chief of the Bojonegoro district of East Java who said there was no such requirement.

The unidentified men, however, had already been tattooed, according to the report.

"I am fully responsible for the mistake and I will do my best to help the men remove their tattoos,'' Sawiyono said.

The men sought treatment at a local hospital.

Anyone want to own up to this?

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My wife's gone to Indonesia.
Jakarta?
No. She went by plane.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Kacky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That site has a pic, too.
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, but i wonder if the two men were scammers?

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would hope no one at Eater would be responsible for this sort of thing as there's no evidence that the two men were scammers or anything other than unwitting dupes.

Lad-huggers have plenty of ammunition without something like this being added to the fray.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JM - Your point is well taken. But assuming they WERE scammers, this is not the sort of information that would be volunteered by the two tattooed men to the reporters. They are not going to say "We were trying to run a scam when we got tattooed" but would instead say "we would looking for legitimate work when we got tattooed."

Bottom line - unless somebody comes forward here with an admission of involvement, and the incriminating e-mails, we will never know.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Linky please.

Not me BTW, not that good and I see no use in it, mutilating a person for life. Nope no tattoos or hardware on me either Laughing
But it shows what power we have here and how careful we have to be, if someone whispers 419 eater, we lose the site Crying or Very sad

EDIT Thanks for linky

That's not an eater tattoo I think or it's a local member who knows about the religious background of that tattoo.

Quote:
he had received a text message
not an email message Exclamation

Last edited by bill2 on Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,24486069-13762,00.html

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,24486069-401,00.html

EDIT More details at http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=645946
"Indonesian police say that the tattoo incident was the third hoax of its kind to have been pulled recently."

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Norfolk n Good
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scambiating is quite popular so it wouldn't surprise me if it could be a twisted bait, however I hope it wasn't everyone from here, you can never be 100% sure but I'd like to think everyone on here had good motives.
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bottom line, for a baiter to pull that off it would have to be a bloody good baiter, good baiters generally know the difference between an ITP and a lad, i just hope this is baiter and if it is bloody well done mate.

pony pony Mortar x18
Norfolk n Good
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is ITP?
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ITP= Innocent Third Party, non-scammer.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What is ITP?

GOT YOU THERE, you didn't read all the stickies yet LOL_sign

419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no idea why anyone would assume if it were someone from here the two tattooed could be anything but lads.

Also

Quote:
claims he received a text message from a government official offering them work as intelligence officers, but insisted they were inked first with a dragon tattoo

Confused if it were only that easy. You don't think the two tattooees left some details out? If it were that easy, we would all have Tattoo x 650 in our sig lines. Well, everyone except Bill2 Smile Laughing

Anyhow, this whole thing doesn't seem like a scam baiting thing to me.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would agree if it was a baiter it is a good one and those were lads. My gut is they were scamming.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course we think they are scammers. As far as i can tell almost every regular on here wears at least two tin foil hats and sees a potential scam in everything.

It could easily be someone having a bit of a sick joke. People are sick, it's not just lads. There was that bumfight incident a few years ago. Someone got tattooed then. Another thing that springs to mind, but not relating to tattoos is the recent story of a kid jumping to his death - lots of the on lookers were shouting for him to jump and taking pictures of his corpse.

I'd love for them to be scammers, but without evidence, I'm not assuming anything.
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree that if it's a baiter responsible for this work of art, FANTASTIC work! clapping clapping bow_down I tend to suspect it's either Yakuza or Rumbero. Laughing I'm 100% sure that if it is the work of a baiter, especially one here, then those 2 are lads.

On the other hand, if it's the work of some sick egomaniac freak who gets his kicks mutilating people trying to look for work then that's BAD! Evil or Very Mad

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It could have been someone who escaped the indentured worker or slave trade, and he or his family are striking back at the scammers responsible. There are a lot of these kinds of job scams running in the Far East. The story about "control by some kind of 'mystic' is BS, IMHO. But in any case, I sure hope they were scammers, and I know the people here are not going to do this to an ITP.

EDIT: @thefife - It's not Rumbero, as he has been out dancing all day and night for months. And it's not Yakuza either. It's not his style.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mystic powers causing people to do things they wouldn't normally do? Hmmm, sounds like one G-mer Pyle to me. Laughing

N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes it can be really difficult to tell for certain. I received what I thought was a scam email from an Indian company selling fabric and materials. so to cut a long story short my fake church placed a large order for curtains and kneelers. As my bait developed it became obvious that this spammer was not scamming just touting for legitimate business. I made excuses and dropped the bait, no harm done apart from a probable frown or two on the baitee's face. Embarassed

"If in doubt check them out"

I'd hope no one here would go all the way with such a bait on someone they had any doubts over.
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By the time you get to tattoos, the baiter is 1000% sure it's a lad. But when in doubt, ASEM your lad.

This part makes me think they are lads
Quote:
text message from a government official offering them work as intelligence officers, but insisted they were inked first with a dragon tattoo,

If your job is to gain intelligence, you have to blend into crowds/communities/organizations easily...a dragon tatt covering your entire face might make that a tad difficult wouldn't you say? I get the feeling there is more to the story...like a huge signing bonus, company car, laptop, cell phone...

If these were hapless victims then I feel terrible for them. But I find it a stretch to believe not any one of the 3 of them, which after all included the village chief, didn't see red flags as soon as they were told to get inked for a job as an intelligence officer. On some level, it's good this wasn't a real offer for that type of job if they believed that foolishness. IF that's the quality of employees the Indonesian intelligence agency is hiring, they got real problems.

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I heard of someone - also an ITP as it turns out - who fell for a similar hoax.

Someone told him it would get him a Michelin star.

Mind you, he had the last laugh.

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No tattoos yet, but Mr G0mer is capable of anything. Shocked

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know about the tatooed chaps. What comes to my mind is that ALL of the criminals I have worked with in RL have been innocent victims of the system or some fraud.

Rationale such as: "If they didn't want me to take their car they wouldn't have left the keys in it." or "They were too stupid to have all of that money for themselves, so they wanted to give it to me, they just didn't know it." or "It is just a small misunderstanding, I was going to return the police car later in the day."

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic